Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | HTTYD Mafia - Discussion [D4]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67
[center][img]https://fanart.tv/fanart/movies/10191/movielogo/how-to-train-your-dragon-4fbe06910b625.png[/img] [size=5][b]THE MAFIA GAME[/b] [i]Discussion Thread[/i] [/size] Please do not discuss here unless you have signed up as a player in the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1970257]Signup Thread.[/url] Thank you. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1978529]Lynch Thread[/url] [i]Setup:[/i] At some point in time for unknown reasons, a storm was stirred up in the southernmost reaches of the Barbaric Archipelago, and twenty unlucky dragons found their wings buffered by the storm, cast in directions that they did not plan on going. Miraculously, they survived, washed up on the shores of some freezing, nameless place in the north with no signs of other islands anywhere in sight. Now, however, the initial shock has worn off. The island's resources are limited, and there are some among your ranks that do not wish peace and prosperity. These are the ones you must watch out for - for until the scouts return with news of other islands, you are stuck here. Let us hope that it is not permanently. ----- [center][b]PLAYERS[/b][/center] [/center] [u]Players[/u] - 25 players required to start [LIST=1] [*] Blizzardwing [*] [s]Bequerel[/s] - Killed N2. [b]Night Fury [/b](town) [*] [s]MisfitsLanding [/s] - Killed N2.[b] Changewing[/b] (Survivor) [*] StormDreamer [*] [s]Blackcat0989 [/s] - dropped out, replaced by DJFeather [*] [s]RavenWolf[/s] - lynch D2. [b]Thunderclaw[/b] (town) [*][s] Raya36 [/s] - dropped out, replaced by luxmold. Maf kill N3. [b]Night Terror[/b] (town) [*] BlueAlphyn885 [*] SparkyFlames [*] Leremis [*] FretfulSardines [*] [s]Vipera [/s] - Lynch D3. [b]Whispering Death[/b] (mafia) [*] [s]Pippypip20[/s] - Lynch D1. [b]Fireworm[/b] (mafia) [*] [s]LittleFirefly[/s] - dropped out, replaced by xspideray [*] [s]SmolPeridot [/s] - dropped out d3. [b]Terrible Terror[/b] (town) [*] [s]Jinkiez [/s] - Killed N2.[b] Hobblegrunt[/b] (cult) [*] Rosetta248 [*] CelestialNarwhal [*][s] kirkfan2255 [/s] - dropped out N2. [b]Sea Shocker[/b] (town) [*] ExoticBacoe [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [/LIST]
how-to-train-your-dragon-4fbe06910b625.png
THE MAFIA GAME
Discussion Thread

Please do not discuss here unless you have signed up as a player in the Signup Thread. Thank you.

Lynch Thread

Setup:

At some point in time for unknown reasons, a storm was stirred up in the southernmost reaches of the Barbaric Archipelago, and twenty unlucky dragons found their wings buffered by the storm, cast in directions that they did not plan on going. Miraculously, they survived, washed up on the shores of some freezing, nameless place in the north with no signs of other islands anywhere in sight.

Now, however, the initial shock has worn off. The island's resources are limited, and there are some among your ranks that do not wish peace and prosperity. These are the ones you must watch out for - for until the scouts return with news of other islands, you are stuck here. Let us hope that it is not permanently.

PLAYERS
Players - 25 players required to start
  1. Blizzardwing
  2. Bequerel - Killed N2. Night Fury (town)
  3. MisfitsLanding - Killed N2. Changewing (Survivor)
  4. StormDreamer
  5. Blackcat0989 - dropped out, replaced by DJFeather
  6. RavenWolf - lynch D2. Thunderclaw (town)
  7. Raya36 - dropped out, replaced by luxmold. Maf kill N3. Night Terror (town)
  8. BlueAlphyn885
  9. SparkyFlames
  10. Leremis
  11. FretfulSardines
  12. Vipera - Lynch D3. Whispering Death (mafia)
  13. Pippypip20 - Lynch D1. Fireworm (mafia)
  14. LittleFirefly - dropped out, replaced by xspideray
  15. SmolPeridot - dropped out d3. Terrible Terror (town)
  16. Jinkiez - Killed N2. Hobblegrunt (cult)
  17. Rosetta248
  18. CelestialNarwhal
  19. kirkfan2255 - dropped out N2. Sea Shocker (town)
  20. ExoticBacoe
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
RULES
General
  • This is a non-roleplay, role madness game with hidden mechanics.
  • Out of Thread communication is not allowed aside from the QuickTopics I give to you.
  • Both the Day and the Night phase are 48 hours long, starting and ending at 15:00 FRT. Players may discuss during both phases, but may only submit power actions during the Night phase.
  • Do not edit or delete posts.
  • Do not screenshot, copy-and-paste, or otherwise post material that is only for you to know in this game, e.g. role, list of mafia members, and so on.
  • Once you are dead, you are DEAD. No goodbyes/hauntings/last speculation posts.
  • Rules may be added, changed, or removed, but not without informing the players.
  • No harassment will be tolerated. If I find a player who is harassing others, they will immediately be MODKILLED.
  • I may modkill you at any time if I feel like you are being too inactive. Remember to play, since there will be no warnings from me.
  • End of the game happens when one of the three parties achieves their wincons.
  • Word of Mod is Word of God. Hear me and obey!
RULES
General
  • This is a non-roleplay, role madness game with hidden mechanics.
  • Out of Thread communication is not allowed aside from the QuickTopics I give to you.
  • Both the Day and the Night phase are 48 hours long, starting and ending at 15:00 FRT. Players may discuss during both phases, but may only submit power actions during the Night phase.
  • Do not edit or delete posts.
  • Do not screenshot, copy-and-paste, or otherwise post material that is only for you to know in this game, e.g. role, list of mafia members, and so on.
  • Once you are dead, you are DEAD. No goodbyes/hauntings/last speculation posts.
  • Rules may be added, changed, or removed, but not without informing the players.
  • No harassment will be tolerated. If I find a player who is harassing others, they will immediately be MODKILLED.
  • I may modkill you at any time if I feel like you are being too inactive. Remember to play, since there will be no warnings from me.
  • End of the game happens when one of the three parties achieves their wincons.
  • Word of Mod is Word of God. Hear me and obey!
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
[/code]
DAWN OF DAY ONE

The twenty dragons awoke to a frigid morning. Snow pampered the ground, covering up innumerable pine needles and small rocks, bedecking the world in a fluffy white blanket. It was chilly outside - low, grey clouds covered the sky as far as the eye could see, promising snow and ice. The ocean was almost completely frozen over, as was the island.

Good luck.
DAWN OF DAY ONE

The twenty dragons awoke to a frigid morning. Snow pampered the ground, covering up innumerable pine needles and small rocks, bedecking the world in a fluffy white blanket. It was chilly outside - low, grey clouds covered the sky as far as the eye could see, promising snow and ice. The ocean was almost completely frozen over, as was the island.

Good luck.
they/them
[/code]
@Blizzardwing @Bequerel @MisfitsLanding @StormDreamer @Blackcat0989 @RavenWolf @Raya36 @Pippypip20 @SparkyFlames @Leremis @FretfulSardines @BlueAlphyn885 @Vipera @LittleFirefly @SmolPeridot @Jinkiez @Rosetta248 @CelestialNarwhal @kirkfan2255 @ExoticBacoe

@xspideray

@Mithent @VivaFariy @SilverWinter

THE GAME BEGINS.
@Blizzardwing @Bequerel @MisfitsLanding @StormDreamer @Blackcat0989 @RavenWolf @Raya36 @Pippypip20 @SparkyFlames @Leremis @FretfulSardines @BlueAlphyn885 @Vipera @LittleFirefly @SmolPeridot @Jinkiez @Rosetta248 @CelestialNarwhal @kirkfan2255 @ExoticBacoe

@xspideray

@Mithent @VivaFariy @SilverWinter

THE GAME BEGINS.
they/them
[/code]
HELLO THERE Anyone making a questionnaire? I can make one but mobile... bleagh
HELLO THERE Anyone making a questionnaire? I can make one but mobile... bleagh
Piers || He/It/Pup || 20
Well that intro was blunt and to the point.

Anyone have any questionnaires? If not, I could throw one together..
Well that intro was blunt and to the point.

Anyone have any questionnaires? If not, I could throw one together..
I don't know how to do a questinnaire or how that would work in a mafia game so if someone could make one that would be appreciated!
I don't know how to do a questinnaire or how that would work in a mafia game so if someone could make one that would be appreciated!
On hiatus, again--might come on here to see how things are doing but that's all.
*RUBS HANDS TOGETHER*

Can't wait to play w/ you all!
*RUBS HANDS TOGETHER*

Can't wait to play w/ you all!
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
aHhh hey guys!! im super excited to play mafia! im really not sure completely what to do first, any tips? ive spectated a few games but thats about it :>
aHhh hey guys!! im super excited to play mafia! im really not sure completely what to do first, any tips? ive spectated a few games but thats about it :>
@FretfulSardines

Trust no one, and you'll be fine ~ xD
@FretfulSardines

Trust no one, and you'll be fine ~ xD
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67