Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | We Aren't Finished~Discussion (End)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 187 188
@Blizzardwing
:O Really?
@Blizzardwing
:O Really?
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
@Ghostray
Of course Sargent Ghost
@Ghostray
Of course Sargent Ghost
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Blizzardwing
-waves tail happily- I've never been a sergeant before! :3
@Blizzardwing
-waves tail happily- I've never been a sergeant before! :3
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
@Ghostray
Well you are now (=^v^=)
@Ghostray
Well you are now (=^v^=)
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
1. Nicknames? Timezone, and other mafias you're currently in? Hi I'm morierrrty but I respond to mori and Megan. I'm +3 FRT and I recently finished Shattered Remnants ovo

2. What is your personal meta? Honestly I don't know, since I've really only done Shattered Remnants. I tend to weigh out pros and cons and keep an open mind.

3. What do you think about D1 lynches? Nah

4. Who do you find the scummiest? What player personalitys ping you off? Just someone who is really way too happy for the scene

5. Know anyone? WHY YES. YES I DO. Everyone that came from Shattered Remnants haha.

@BlueAlphyn885 is meme buddy tho ovob
1. Nicknames? Timezone, and other mafias you're currently in? Hi I'm morierrrty but I respond to mori and Megan. I'm +3 FRT and I recently finished Shattered Remnants ovo

2. What is your personal meta? Honestly I don't know, since I've really only done Shattered Remnants. I tend to weigh out pros and cons and keep an open mind.

4. Who do you find the scummiest? What player personalitys ping you off? Just someone who is really way too happy for the scene

5. Know anyone? WHY YES. YES I DO. Everyone that came from Shattered Remnants haha.

@BlueAlphyn885 is meme buddy tho ovob
mori / trick | she/they | fr+3
hal_shades_small.png
@bluealphyn885 I'll be on whenever I'm free
@bluealphyn885 I'll be on whenever I'm free
tumblr_px5tx30YX41ta9vl4o2_500.gif
@Blizzardwing

/S76 voice/ We're all soldiers now
@Blizzardwing

/S76 voice/ We're all soldiers now
mori / trick | she/they | fr+3
hal_shades_small.png
@morierrrty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUsFvkmx7s4
@morierrrty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUsFvkmx7s4
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
[quote name="@morierrrty" date=2016-09-07 17:49:43] -snip- 3. What do you think about D1 lynches? Nah -snip- [/quote] Care to elaborate why?
@morierrrty wrote on 2016-09-07:
-snip-
-snip-

Care to elaborate why?
@morierrrty You don't even know how sad I was when you died in that game. Not because you died, but because you weren't there anymore to exchange dank memes. But now the meme train has once again left the station. [img]https://i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-000073742775-gmszx7-t500x500.jpg[/img] (There's a song that goes along with this one but I do believe it's very inappropriate to be posting here.)
@morierrrty

You don't even know how sad I was when you died in that game. Not because you died, but because you weren't there anymore to exchange dank memes. But now the meme train has once again left the station.

artworks-000073742775-gmszx7-t500x500.jpg

(There's a song that goes along with this one but I do believe it's very inappropriate to be posting here.)
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 187 188