Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | We Aren't Finished~Discussion (End)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 187 188
Note~don't post unless you signed up in the sign up thread
We Aren’t Finished Yet

It has been many, many years since the first group got trapped and killed by a group of Reapers. It was the anniversary of the night the last one died. On this fateful night, a new group of people wandered into a forest. They came upon a large cliff that carried the remains of a long abandoned camp. “What had happened?” they wondered. They looked around the camp to find it was splattered with blood. Every tent had blood dried on the sides and near the center of the camp was a large pool of blood. “A traitor’s blood” one of the people said. Some curious adventures looked over the edge and saw a huge fissure in the ground and the ground near it was blood soaked.

Suddenly, someone cried out in terror. The rest of the group came running. They found the person on their knees staring at something. “What’s wrong,” one of them asked. They shook their head and pointed at a rock. There was curious writing on the rock in some sort of red liquid. The group shivered once they realized it was written in blood.

We aren’t finished here yet
Prepare yourselves for we have come
To finish the job they started many years ago
No one is safe

Find us if you dare
We will destroy you
None will live to see the end

They were shocked. Some of them panicked and ran to the path that led down the mountain. No one made it farther then a few feet. There was an invisible barrier blocking them in. No one could escape. One brave soul kept trying and trying but after the next time hitting the barrier, they vanished. Suddenly there was a piercing shriek from behind them. They turned around just in time to see the brave soul being flung off the edge by an invisible force. No one spoke. No one moved. What would they do? Hope was being crushed as quickly as it appeared. There was no hope. How could they survive?

About The Game

• This is a role madness style game
• It’s also a bit of a b*st*rd game
• It’s non-rp
• This is Round two of Afterlife
• I can and will lie to you
• There are hidden mechanics
• Role abilities will not be shared unless your role allows you to receive this information
• This game will include gore and possession. If either topic makes you uncomfortable, please don’t sign up. This is an advance warning. No further warnings will be given.
• There will be events that take place during the game that will affect the outcome
• Weather will be a thing and will play a part in the affecting the gameplay

Rules

• Don’t post anything the mod privately tells you word for word. You may paraphrase though.
• Follow FR guidelines
• Don’t edit or delete posts (first time=warning, second time=mod killed)
• No outside communication regarding this thread
• Each person must post at least two times each day cycle (2 days)
• This is a non-RP mafia game. You can add flavor but it’s not required
• Don’t pressure people into revealing their role
• You can vote for no lynch
• Days are 48 hours and nights are 24 hours (or till all actions have been received). Days and nights end at 14:00 FR time. You may not talk during night hours
• Lockdown is 10 minutes before the day ends. No votes or vote changes will be allowed after that time
• Once you see a Reserved post, all conversation must stop till you see the End of Day post
• Mod’s word is final
• Don’t post in thread after you’re killed. I will send you the spectator chat link
• I can change rules if needed. I’ll alert everyone if I do
• Have fun. This is a requirement. If you don’t have fun, I’ll mod kill you…I’m just kidding…maybe
• If you don’t meet the activity quota for the day, you will not be able to use any night actions you have
• Follow through with the weather’s effect on your character (if it effects your character). Failure to do so will result in a mod-kill
• You may not lynch the mod
• Follow the rules
• Fluff is okay but don’t overdo it. Ex: posting so much fluff it derails the game and causes us to have to restart *glares at all the players from the first attempt at round one*
• Be polite. Aggressive is fine but there is a fine line between aggressive and just plain rude. Make sure you stay on the aggressive side if that is your play style. If you cross that line, you will instantly be mod killed. I do not tolerate any rudeness whatsoever.
• No posting screenshots regarding this game

Links

Note~don't post unless you signed up in the sign up thread
We Aren’t Finished Yet

It has been many, many years since the first group got trapped and killed by a group of Reapers. It was the anniversary of the night the last one died. On this fateful night, a new group of people wandered into a forest. They came upon a large cliff that carried the remains of a long abandoned camp. “What had happened?” they wondered. They looked around the camp to find it was splattered with blood. Every tent had blood dried on the sides and near the center of the camp was a large pool of blood. “A traitor’s blood” one of the people said. Some curious adventures looked over the edge and saw a huge fissure in the ground and the ground near it was blood soaked.

Suddenly, someone cried out in terror. The rest of the group came running. They found the person on their knees staring at something. “What’s wrong,” one of them asked. They shook their head and pointed at a rock. There was curious writing on the rock in some sort of red liquid. The group shivered once they realized it was written in blood.

We aren’t finished here yet
Prepare yourselves for we have come
To finish the job they started many years ago
No one is safe

Find us if you dare
We will destroy you
None will live to see the end

They were shocked. Some of them panicked and ran to the path that led down the mountain. No one made it farther then a few feet. There was an invisible barrier blocking them in. No one could escape. One brave soul kept trying and trying but after the next time hitting the barrier, they vanished. Suddenly there was a piercing shriek from behind them. They turned around just in time to see the brave soul being flung off the edge by an invisible force. No one spoke. No one moved. What would they do? Hope was being crushed as quickly as it appeared. There was no hope. How could they survive?

About The Game

• This is a role madness style game
• It’s also a bit of a b*st*rd game
• It’s non-rp
• This is Round two of Afterlife
• I can and will lie to you
• There are hidden mechanics
• Role abilities will not be shared unless your role allows you to receive this information
• This game will include gore and possession. If either topic makes you uncomfortable, please don’t sign up. This is an advance warning. No further warnings will be given.
• There will be events that take place during the game that will affect the outcome
• Weather will be a thing and will play a part in the affecting the gameplay

Rules

• Don’t post anything the mod privately tells you word for word. You may paraphrase though.
• Follow FR guidelines
• Don’t edit or delete posts (first time=warning, second time=mod killed)
• No outside communication regarding this thread
• Each person must post at least two times each day cycle (2 days)
• This is a non-RP mafia game. You can add flavor but it’s not required
• Don’t pressure people into revealing their role
• You can vote for no lynch
• Days are 48 hours and nights are 24 hours (or till all actions have been received). Days and nights end at 14:00 FR time. You may not talk during night hours
• Lockdown is 10 minutes before the day ends. No votes or vote changes will be allowed after that time
• Once you see a Reserved post, all conversation must stop till you see the End of Day post
• Mod’s word is final
• Don’t post in thread after you’re killed. I will send you the spectator chat link
• I can change rules if needed. I’ll alert everyone if I do
• Have fun. This is a requirement. If you don’t have fun, I’ll mod kill you…I’m just kidding…maybe
• If you don’t meet the activity quota for the day, you will not be able to use any night actions you have
• Follow through with the weather’s effect on your character (if it effects your character). Failure to do so will result in a mod-kill
• You may not lynch the mod
• Follow the rules
• Fluff is okay but don’t overdo it. Ex: posting so much fluff it derails the game and causes us to have to restart *glares at all the players from the first attempt at round one*
• Be polite. Aggressive is fine but there is a fine line between aggressive and just plain rude. Make sure you stay on the aggressive side if that is your play style. If you cross that line, you will instantly be mod killed. I do not tolerate any rudeness whatsoever.
• No posting screenshots regarding this game

Links

tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@RedDragonD @LittleFirefly @Frayxing @Raya36 @Ghostray @KanayaChopin @SilverDragon568 @anika @AWB @morierrrty @SmolPeridot @luxmold @FusionKnight @StormDreamer @BlueAlphyn885 @nsts @Fil @SeaGodling @RavenWolf @Vrykolakas

@Nerasis @xspideray

@WolfSong @LordAlois @Craneoflores @Kapara @SilverWinter

Early start because why not? You can all start posting and make some good conversation
@RedDragonD @LittleFirefly @Frayxing @Raya36 @Ghostray @KanayaChopin @SilverDragon568 @anika @AWB @morierrrty @SmolPeridot @luxmold @FusionKnight @StormDreamer @BlueAlphyn885 @nsts @Fil @SeaGodling @RavenWolf @Vrykolakas

@Nerasis @xspideray

@WolfSong @LordAlois @Craneoflores @Kapara @SilverWinter

Early start because why not? You can all start posting and make some good conversation
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Hey kids
Let me make a poll!
Hey kids
Let me make a poll!
Piers || He/It/Pup || 20
@SmolPeridot

I got chu, just gimme a sec.
@SmolPeridot

I got chu, just gimme a sec.
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
Hello all! I reconize some of you.
@SmolPeridot @RedDragonD @LittleFirefly @StormDreamer
Hello all! I reconize some of you.
@SmolPeridot @RedDragonD @LittleFirefly @StormDreamer
@RavenWolf
Hello again!

Same to the others. XD
@RavenWolf
Hello again!

Same to the others. XD
Code:
[b]1. Nicknames? Timezone, and other mafias you're currently in?[/b] [b]2. What is your personal meta?[/b] [B]3. What do you think about D1 lynches?[/b] [b]4. Who do you find the scummiest? What player personalitys ping you off?[/b] [b]5. Know anyone?[/b]
Code:
[b]1. Nicknames? Timezone, and other mafias you're currently in?[/b] [b]2. What is your personal meta?[/b] [B]3. What do you think about D1 lynches?[/b] [b]4. Who do you find the scummiest? What player personalitys ping you off?[/b] [b]5. Know anyone?[/b]
Piers || He/It/Pup || 20
@BlueAlphyn885
Already made one
@BlueAlphyn885
Already made one
Piers || He/It/Pup || 20
Hey everyone! This is my first time playing this in a forum style so bear with me ^^;
Hey everyone! This is my first time playing this in a forum style so bear with me ^^;
tumblr_px5tx30YX41ta9vl4o2_500.gif

Introducing...

ALPHYN'S LATEST, ZESTIEST AND BESTIEST GAME-STARTING QUESTIONNAIRE!!!
[Insert generic, royalty-free sound clip of children screaming "YAAAYY!"]

1.Introduce yourself! Include name, preferred pronouns, etc.

2.What time zone are you in? What times do you expect to be most active?

3.What type of players do you find most suspicious, and why?

4.Are you happy with the role you got?

5.What's your meta? (meta = playstyle)

6.If you could describe the front door of your house as any type of fruit, what would it be?

7. Optional crumbing space.

Introducing...

ALPHYN'S LATEST, ZESTIEST AND BESTIEST GAME-STARTING QUESTIONNAIRE!!!
[Insert generic, royalty-free sound clip of children screaming "YAAAYY!"]

1.Introduce yourself! Include name, preferred pronouns, etc.

2.What time zone are you in? What times do you expect to be most active?

3.What type of players do you find most suspicious, and why?

4.Are you happy with the role you got?

5.What's your meta? (meta = playstyle)

6.If you could describe the front door of your house as any type of fruit, what would it be?

7. Optional crumbing space.
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 187 188