Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | BM3: The Film Noir | FINISHED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 67 68
[i]The night was long, dark, and late. The sun had gone down hours before, and the glow of the city was steadily winking out. The I, RICHARD HARDCHEESE, BURST OUT OF THE NARRATIVE. I CHEWED MY CIGAR AND SWALLOWED A BULLET. THE NIGHT WAS DARK. THE NIGHT WAS REASONABLY LIGHT OUT. THE NIGHT WAS DAY. I SPAT ON THE GROUND. THE SALIVA WAS A BULLET. I TOOK A SHOT.[/i] [center][size=7]BEGINNER'S MAFIA 3 The Film Noir Variety[/size][/center] Welcome to the third installment of Beginner's Mafia! This is a game aimed at helping new players get an idea of not only what mafia is, but to also help develop skills to aid them in playing the game! This game is a C9++ setup, which will be explained in a following post. This game also features the help of two advisors - one specific to town, and one who has access to the mafia chat to secretly help the mafia plot and plan. Advisors are known town/scum players, but are not able to be voted for or have an action taken on them, nor may they cast a vote or take any action. However, they will only be available for the first three days of gameplay - after that, they will no longer be around to answer questions. [b]Moderators[/b] kirkfan2255 Chaoticreactions Mithent [b]Advisors[/b] [color=green]Town: Ambrose[/color] [color=red]Mafia: Tsaiah[/color] [color=purple]Serial Killer: Vipera[/color] [b]Players[/b] [list=1][*][s]Raya36[/s] - Town, killed D2 [*][s]Fil[/s] - Town, lynched D1 [*][s]AnonEclipse[/s] - Mafia, lynched D5 [*][s]karatek[/s] - Mafia, lynched D4 [*][s]KathiraNarae[/s] - Serial Killer, killed D3 [*]Rocnix [*]Gwendolyn [*][s]TheNightDancer[/s] - Town, killed D3 [*][s]TrickingFate[/s] - Mafia, lynched D3 [*]nsts [*]Stormdreamer [*][s]xspideray[/s] - Town, killed D1 [*]Craneoflores [/list] [b]Substitutes[/b] These players will sub in if a player has to drop or be replaced for any reason! [list][*]Stormdreamer [*]Gwendolyn [*] [*]Your name could be here![/list] [b]Spectators[/b] Spectators will be pinged for End of the Day announcements and allowed to speculate on the game in our Spectator Chat! Kapara Nerasis Bequerel LordAlois Kalideoscope wbq BlueAlphyn885 [b]This is a beginner's mafia game, designed to help new players learn their way through a game with the help of advisors. Players must: a) Not have played in a previous Beginner's Mafia b) Have 5 or fewer games of experience with mafia. If you have fewer than 10 games of experience, you may sign up as a substitute player. Anyone who meets this requirement will be allowed to join on September 8, 2016, if not all slots are filled. If you have over 10 games of experience, please feel free to join us in Spectator Chat! This game will begin on September 9, 2016, and is for precisely 13 players.[/b]
The night was long, dark, and late. The sun had gone down hours before, and the glow of the city was steadily winking out. The

I, RICHARD HARDCHEESE, BURST OUT OF THE NARRATIVE. I CHEWED MY CIGAR AND SWALLOWED A BULLET.

THE NIGHT WAS DARK. THE NIGHT WAS REASONABLY LIGHT OUT. THE NIGHT WAS DAY.

I SPAT ON THE GROUND. THE SALIVA WAS A BULLET.

I TOOK A SHOT.

BEGINNER'S MAFIA 3
The Film Noir Variety

Welcome to the third installment of Beginner's Mafia! This is a game aimed at helping new players get an idea of not only what mafia is, but to also help develop skills to aid them in playing the game!

This game is a C9++ setup, which will be explained in a following post.

This game also features the help of two advisors - one specific to town, and one who has access to the mafia chat to secretly help the mafia plot and plan. Advisors are known town/scum players, but are not able to be voted for or have an action taken on them, nor may they cast a vote or take any action. However, they will only be available for the first three days of gameplay - after that, they will no longer be around to answer questions.

Moderators
kirkfan2255
Chaoticreactions
Mithent

Advisors
Town: Ambrose
Mafia: Tsaiah
Serial Killer: Vipera

Players
  1. Raya36 - Town, killed D2
  2. Fil - Town, lynched D1
  3. AnonEclipse - Mafia, lynched D5
  4. karatek - Mafia, lynched D4
  5. KathiraNarae - Serial Killer, killed D3
  6. Rocnix
  7. Gwendolyn
  8. TheNightDancer - Town, killed D3
  9. TrickingFate - Mafia, lynched D3
  10. nsts
  11. Stormdreamer
  12. xspideray - Town, killed D1
  13. Craneoflores

Substitutes
These players will sub in if a player has to drop or be replaced for any reason!
  • Stormdreamer
  • Gwendolyn
  • Your name could be here!

Spectators
Spectators will be pinged for End of the Day announcements and allowed to speculate on the game in our Spectator Chat!

Kapara Nerasis Bequerel LordAlois Kalideoscope wbq BlueAlphyn885

This is a beginner's mafia game, designed to help new players learn their way through a game with the help of advisors. Players must:
a) Not have played in a previous Beginner's Mafia
b) Have 5 or fewer games of experience with mafia.

If you have fewer than 10 games of experience, you may sign up as a substitute player. Anyone who meets this requirement will be allowed to join on September 8, 2016, if not all slots are filled. If you have over 10 games of experience, please feel free to join us in Spectator Chat!

This game will begin on September 9, 2016, and is for precisely 13 players.
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
What is C9++?

C9++ is a semi-open setup for 13 players on the MafiaScum wiki. It is a setup that has the largest number of possible combinations, as the setup is determined by randomizing 7 numbers between 1-100 (repeats allowed) that correspond to a letter. The different numbers of each letter correspond to different roles available in the setup, with the remaining number of players becoming Vanilla Townies. Together, there are 11 different roles in a huge variety of setups. The more powerful the town gets, the more powerful the mafia becomes as well.

Possible Roles and Abilities
Town Advisor: Answer questions in the thread and help players learn scumhunting techniques. Is killed off on Day 3.
Cop: Investigate a player and discover their alignment.
Doctor: Protect a player from a kill.
Vigilante: Kill a player.
Innocent Child: A player who is confirmed town at the beginning of the game.
Mason: One of a pair (or, in some setups, trio) who know their partner is town. They may speak to each other in a private chat.
Vanilla Townie: No ability beyond their vote and their voice.
Roleblocker: Stop a player from taking their action. Can be town OR mafia.
Mafia Advisor: May answer questions in the thread, but is not required to. Will help the mafia strategize in their private chat. Is killed off on Day 3.
Godfather: Appears as town upon investigation.
Mafia Goon: No ability beyond their vote and their voice, but they may perform the Night Kill.
Serial Killer: May kill a player each night, and is either Investigation Immune (shows as town on investigation) or 1-Shot Bulletproof (cannot be killed by night kill).

For the Cop, Doctor, Vigilante, and Town Roleblocker: Each of these may be a 1-Shot ability, meaning that it can be used only one time during the entire game. There may also be multiples of all town roles, some of which can be regular nightly and some 1-Shot.

If an ability is not a 1-Shot, it can be used every night as long as it is submitted.

Important Mechanics in the Game
--Serial Killer may choose between Investigation Immune or 1-Shot Bulletproof protection prior to game start.
--Cops are guaranteed to be sane, and receive results as Town or Anti-Town.
--The Innocent Child is revealed at the start of the game by the mod.
--Doctors prevent 1 night kill per use.
--Mafia roleblocker may not kill AND block a player in the same night.
--There is no distinguishing flavor between night kills (a Vigilante kill will not be different from a Serial Killer kill or the Mafia kill).
What is C9++?

C9++ is a semi-open setup for 13 players on the MafiaScum wiki. It is a setup that has the largest number of possible combinations, as the setup is determined by randomizing 7 numbers between 1-100 (repeats allowed) that correspond to a letter. The different numbers of each letter correspond to different roles available in the setup, with the remaining number of players becoming Vanilla Townies. Together, there are 11 different roles in a huge variety of setups. The more powerful the town gets, the more powerful the mafia becomes as well.

Possible Roles and Abilities
Town Advisor: Answer questions in the thread and help players learn scumhunting techniques. Is killed off on Day 3.
Cop: Investigate a player and discover their alignment.
Doctor: Protect a player from a kill.
Vigilante: Kill a player.
Innocent Child: A player who is confirmed town at the beginning of the game.
Mason: One of a pair (or, in some setups, trio) who know their partner is town. They may speak to each other in a private chat.
Vanilla Townie: No ability beyond their vote and their voice.
Roleblocker: Stop a player from taking their action. Can be town OR mafia.
Mafia Advisor: May answer questions in the thread, but is not required to. Will help the mafia strategize in their private chat. Is killed off on Day 3.
Godfather: Appears as town upon investigation.
Mafia Goon: No ability beyond their vote and their voice, but they may perform the Night Kill.
Serial Killer: May kill a player each night, and is either Investigation Immune (shows as town on investigation) or 1-Shot Bulletproof (cannot be killed by night kill).

For the Cop, Doctor, Vigilante, and Town Roleblocker: Each of these may be a 1-Shot ability, meaning that it can be used only one time during the entire game. There may also be multiples of all town roles, some of which can be regular nightly and some 1-Shot.

If an ability is not a 1-Shot, it can be used every night as long as it is submitted.

Important Mechanics in the Game
--Serial Killer may choose between Investigation Immune or 1-Shot Bulletproof protection prior to game start.
--Cops are guaranteed to be sane, and receive results as Town or Anti-Town.
--The Innocent Child is revealed at the start of the game by the mod.
--Doctors prevent 1 night kill per use.
--Mafia roleblocker may not kill AND block a player in the same night.
--There is no distinguishing flavor between night kills (a Vigilante kill will not be different from a Serial Killer kill or the Mafia kill).
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
[center][size=5]Rules[/size][/center] [size=4]General[/size] [list][*]Days will be 45 hours long with a 3 hour lockdown period beginning at [b]16:00 FR time[/b]. Once lockdown has begun, actions, votes, and vote changes will no longer be accepted. You may continue posting until you see the RESERVED posts, which may occur at any point during the lockdown phase. You may not post until you are pinged with the long version of the End of the Day post. If lockdown is ended early, it will add more time to the next day - lockdown time will not change barring extenuating circumstances. [*]Town and Mafia win conditions will be public knowledge. Other win conditions (wincons) may apply depending on roles and setup, and will be revealed at the end of the game. [*]This is a [b]non-RP[/b] game. Do not RP a dragon or your role in this game. [*]Word of Mod is final. I and any comods I may have reserve the right to hand down punishment as seen fit for breaking any of these rules. Punishments may run from a warning to replacement to modkill, depending on the type of infraction and severity. [*]Faking breaking the rules is the same as breaking the rules. Final interpretation of the rules is up to the mods. In general, follow the SPIRIT of the rules, not the LETTER of the rules. [b]Ask if you are unsure[/b]. [*]I also reserve the right to change or add rules as I see fit. Any rule changes that may occur during the game will be announced to the thread as necessary. [*]Remember first and foremost that [b]this is a game[/b]. Be civil, and expect arguments that may become heated. Aggressive behavior is allowed and expected, but personal attacks are NOT okay. [*]The game will end when a game-ending faction has achieved its win condition. A game-ending faction is any faction whose wincon cannot win with any other wincon.[/list] [size=4]Activity and Posting[/size] [list][*][b]Do not edit or delete posts[/b]. [*]Do not copy-paste or screenshot anything I have told you directly. Quoting in the thread and paraphrasing private communication is fine. [*]Once you are dead, you are dead. There is no goodbye, last will, or final words. You may not post in the thread again until the end of the game. [*][b]If you are not a player in the game, or have been eliminated from the game, please do not post in the discussion thread.[/b] If you would like to spectate, have any questions or concerns, or would like to become a substitute, please [b]PM me[/b]. [*]Activity in the game counts as posting in the Discussion and Lynch threads. You must post at least once per day cycle. If you miss a day, you will be prodded. If you miss a second day in a row, you will be replaced provided subs are available. If you come back before I find a sub, you may keep your position. If replacement does not come in a timely manner, your slot may be modkilled. [*]Hydra players are not allowed in this game. A ‘hydra’ is a playerslot that has two or more players in the same role.[/list] [size=4]Communication[/size] [list][*]Out of thread game-related communication to any living or dead player is prohibited by any means (PM, QT, Skype, etc.) unless otherwise specified in your rolesheet. [*]You will receive a private QuickTopic (QT) link for submission of actions. Please use this to ask questions as well. [b]Do NOT share this link with anyone![/b] [*]I will not lie to you. I may answer vaguely, or say “no comment” or “I cannot answer that at this time”, but I will not directly lie to you or answer you in a deliberately misleading way if you ask a specific question. In general: if it would break the game or implicate another player's role, I likely will not answer it. Anything else I will probably answer, but this is NOT a guarantee. [*][b]By nature of the game, there will be extraneous flavor[/b]. This will not impact the game in any significant way other than to add storyline to the continuity. I will not deliberately mislead you with the extraneous flavor, but I also will not correct you if you are misinterpreting something in the End of the Day post. [*]My inbox is always open if you have questions or concerns about the game, and you may feel free to contact me at any time for any reason. I do receive many PMs though, and prefer you to use your QuickTopic if it is not something dire.[/list] [size=4]Actions[/size] [list][*]Actions are your vote and your abilities. Votes will take place in the threads (whether in lynch thread or in game thread), and abilities are submitted in your QT. [*]Abilities occur in a specific order. Not everything will be announced to the thread and/or sent as results to you as part of the End of the Day results. The precise order that actions are processed will not be revealed. Your ability may fail inexplicably due to things that happen in the game without you knowing it. [*]While it is unlikely that a mistake has been made, it has been known to happen. If you believe an error has occurred, please ask and I will fix it if necessary. However, if no mistake has been made, that is the only thing I will tell you. [*]You may use your ability anytime during the game day, but it must be submitted prior to lockdown. Any actions submitted after the Lockdown post has been made will not be accepted.[/list] [size=4]Extensions[/size] [list][*]There are a total of [b]3 extensions[/b] available in this game. Extending the game will add 24 hours to the lockdown deadline. [*]Voting for an extension will take the place of your vote for a player. [*]Days may be extended once only. [*]In order for a day to be extended, 33% of the currently-living number of players (rounded up) must vote for an extension. In this game of 13 players, 5 players must vote to extend the day.[/list] [size=4]Lynch[/size] [list][*]Voting will take place within the discussion thread. Please make your votes clear (eg, ##Vote Kirkfan2255, [b]Kirkfan2255[/b], and pinging me are good ways to get my attention). [*]A lynch may occur by any number of votes. There is no hammer upon reaching a majority vote, nor is there a minimum number of votes or voters. [*]You may change your vote as many times as you like by simply casting a new vote. Unvoting (##Unvote) is not necessary. [*]The player with the highest number of votes will be lynched. [*]If two or more players are tied in votes, no lynch will occur. [*]A [b]No Vote[/b] is different from a [b]No Lynch[/b]. No Votes are abstention from a vote (ie, I will not be voting today); No Lynches are for, as it says on the tin, no lynch to occur. In order for a No Lynch to win, it MUST have majority vote over all other votes, excluding No Vote. A tie between a No Lynch and a player will result in a lynch. [*][b]Do not use nicknames when voting![/b] The mods do not know every player's nickname. Please use either the full username, or the hydra name if applicable. Votes that are not clear will be counted as a No Vote.[/list]
Rules

General
  • Days will be 45 hours long with a 3 hour lockdown period beginning at 16:00 FR time. Once lockdown has begun, actions, votes, and vote changes will no longer be accepted. You may continue posting until you see the RESERVED posts, which may occur at any point during the lockdown phase. You may not post until you are pinged with the long version of the End of the Day post. If lockdown is ended early, it will add more time to the next day - lockdown time will not change barring extenuating circumstances.
  • Town and Mafia win conditions will be public knowledge. Other win conditions (wincons) may apply depending on roles and setup, and will be revealed at the end of the game.
  • This is a non-RP game. Do not RP a dragon or your role in this game.
  • Word of Mod is final. I and any comods I may have reserve the right to hand down punishment as seen fit for breaking any of these rules. Punishments may run from a warning to replacement to modkill, depending on the type of infraction and severity.
  • Faking breaking the rules is the same as breaking the rules. Final interpretation of the rules is up to the mods. In general, follow the SPIRIT of the rules, not the LETTER of the rules. Ask if you are unsure.
  • I also reserve the right to change or add rules as I see fit. Any rule changes that may occur during the game will be announced to the thread as necessary.
  • Remember first and foremost that this is a game. Be civil, and expect arguments that may become heated. Aggressive behavior is allowed and expected, but personal attacks are NOT okay.
  • The game will end when a game-ending faction has achieved its win condition. A game-ending faction is any faction whose wincon cannot win with any other wincon.

Activity and Posting
  • Do not edit or delete posts.
  • Do not copy-paste or screenshot anything I have told you directly. Quoting in the thread and paraphrasing private communication is fine.
  • Once you are dead, you are dead. There is no goodbye, last will, or final words. You may not post in the thread again until the end of the game.
  • If you are not a player in the game, or have been eliminated from the game, please do not post in the discussion thread. If you would like to spectate, have any questions or concerns, or would like to become a substitute, please PM me.
  • Activity in the game counts as posting in the Discussion and Lynch threads. You must post at least once per day cycle. If you miss a day, you will be prodded. If you miss a second day in a row, you will be replaced provided subs are available. If you come back before I find a sub, you may keep your position. If replacement does not come in a timely manner, your slot may be modkilled.
  • Hydra players are not allowed in this game. A ‘hydra’ is a playerslot that has two or more players in the same role.

Communication
  • Out of thread game-related communication to any living or dead player is prohibited by any means (PM, QT, Skype, etc.) unless otherwise specified in your rolesheet.
  • You will receive a private QuickTopic (QT) link for submission of actions. Please use this to ask questions as well. Do NOT share this link with anyone!
  • I will not lie to you. I may answer vaguely, or say “no comment” or “I cannot answer that at this time”, but I will not directly lie to you or answer you in a deliberately misleading way if you ask a specific question. In general: if it would break the game or implicate another player's role, I likely will not answer it. Anything else I will probably answer, but this is NOT a guarantee.
  • By nature of the game, there will be extraneous flavor. This will not impact the game in any significant way other than to add storyline to the continuity. I will not deliberately mislead you with the extraneous flavor, but I also will not correct you if you are misinterpreting something in the End of the Day post.
  • My inbox is always open if you have questions or concerns about the game, and you may feel free to contact me at any time for any reason. I do receive many PMs though, and prefer you to use your QuickTopic if it is not something dire.

Actions
  • Actions are your vote and your abilities. Votes will take place in the threads (whether in lynch thread or in game thread), and abilities are submitted in your QT.
  • Abilities occur in a specific order. Not everything will be announced to the thread and/or sent as results to you as part of the End of the Day results. The precise order that actions are processed will not be revealed. Your ability may fail inexplicably due to things that happen in the game without you knowing it.
  • While it is unlikely that a mistake has been made, it has been known to happen. If you believe an error has occurred, please ask and I will fix it if necessary. However, if no mistake has been made, that is the only thing I will tell you.
  • You may use your ability anytime during the game day, but it must be submitted prior to lockdown. Any actions submitted after the Lockdown post has been made will not be accepted.

Extensions
  • There are a total of 3 extensions available in this game. Extending the game will add 24 hours to the lockdown deadline.
  • Voting for an extension will take the place of your vote for a player.
  • Days may be extended once only.
  • In order for a day to be extended, 33% of the currently-living number of players (rounded up) must vote for an extension. In this game of 13 players, 5 players must vote to extend the day.

Lynch
  • Voting will take place within the discussion thread. Please make your votes clear (eg, ##Vote Kirkfan2255, Kirkfan2255, and pinging me are good ways to get my attention).
  • A lynch may occur by any number of votes. There is no hammer upon reaching a majority vote, nor is there a minimum number of votes or voters.
  • You may change your vote as many times as you like by simply casting a new vote. Unvoting (##Unvote) is not necessary.
  • The player with the highest number of votes will be lynched.
  • If two or more players are tied in votes, no lynch will occur.
  • A No Vote is different from a No Lynch. No Votes are abstention from a vote (ie, I will not be voting today); No Lynches are for, as it says on the tin, no lynch to occur. In order for a No Lynch to win, it MUST have majority vote over all other votes, excluding No Vote. A tie between a No Lynch and a player will result in a lynch.
  • Do not use nicknames when voting! The mods do not know every player's nickname. Please use either the full username, or the hydra name if applicable. Votes that are not clear will be counted as a No Vote.
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
[center][size=5]Links[/size][/center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1630304]Beginner's Mafia: Rainbringer[/url] (hosted by @Stanari and @Firo) [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1809333]Beginner's Mafia 2: Friends and Enemies[/url] (hosted by @Detroness) [b]Win Conditions[/b] [color=green]Town[/color]: Eliminate all players in factions that cannot win with you and have at least one member of Town survive. [color=red]Mafia[/color]: Outnumber or eliminate all players in factions that cannot win with you and have at least one member of Mafia survive. [color=purple]Serial Killer[/color]: Be the last player alive in the game. Not all win conditions may be present in this game. [u]Some Helpful Stuff![/u] [list][*][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1542251]Interflight Mafia Hub[/url]: Your one stop shop for mafia pinglists and upcoming games on Flight Rising! [*][url=http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Main_Page]MafiaScum Wiki[/url]: A great source of information for guides, glossaries, roles, setups, and more! [list][*][url=http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Quick_Guide_to_Mafia]Beginner's Mafia Guide[/url] [*][url=http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Frequently_Asked_Questions]FAQ[/url] [*][url=http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Commonly_Used_Abbreviations]Common Abbreviations[/url] [*][url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rvmFQYJgQW_ZxE5K9XlBudwbw0yyzbzYy-Yg766NJBc/edit]IMH Glossary[/url]: An in-progress glossary for common terms on Flight Rising! [*][url=http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Category:Glossary]Glossary of Terms[/url]: Not FR specific, but another helpful source of terms thrown around![/list] [*]Have something else? Feel free to suggest it![/list] [center][size=5]Game Links and Info[/size][/center] [size=4]Next Lockdown: Sept. 20 at 16:00 FR[/size] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1968135/6#post_22467650]Game Start[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1968135/27#post_22511039]End of Day 1[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1968135/42#post_22567687]End of Day 2[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1968135/51#post_22603339]End of Day 3[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1968135/61#post_22649043]End of Day 4[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1968135/65#post_22723117]End of Day 5[/url] Player Role Reveals are in the First Post!
Links

Beginner's Mafia: Rainbringer (hosted by @Stanari and @Firo)
Beginner's Mafia 2: Friends and Enemies (hosted by @Detroness)

Win Conditions
Town: Eliminate all players in factions that cannot win with you and have at least one member of Town survive.
Mafia: Outnumber or eliminate all players in factions that cannot win with you and have at least one member of Mafia survive.
Serial Killer: Be the last player alive in the game.

Not all win conditions may be present in this game.

Some Helpful Stuff!
Game Links and Info

Next Lockdown: Sept. 20 at 16:00 FR

Game Start
End of Day 1
End of Day 2
End of Day 3
End of Day 4
End of Day 5

Player Role Reveals are in the First Post!
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1542251][img]http://i.imgur.com/XT8p1k9.png[/img][/url][/center] [size=1]@MathGirl277, @Chaoticreactions, @passingavery, @FunwithaPorpoise, @Tsaiah, @Firo, @Leucoss, @Varikset, @kirkfan2255, @IndigoPi, @ashestoashes, @Stanari, @AureaImperatrix, @Chuck, @wbq, @InuKimi, @OblitusBellum, @WolfSong, @earendils, @DJFeather, @Geoff, @RedDragonD, @FloatingInSpace, @Shadowlugia711, @LordAlois, @Detroness, @Fallencrow, @Mithent, @KathiraNarae, @marchhare, @NekoNikki, @Valheru, @ChaoticKagura, @Nightlock, @Bequerel, @Peroxides, @Imraldera, @Kalideoscope, @ChibiKittens, @Nerasis, @GrimMistress, @Jinkiez, @TanakaTheWarlock, @Blizzardwing, @yogsloth, @ExoticBacoe, @Ravenwolf, @SmolPeridot, @JackalJames, @Silverfrost, @polygone, @Ninjacatblue, @keraunic, @ZolfJKimbleeXME, @Narumitsu, @Elroking, @Kahvinporo, @ophician, @Casiope, @Vipera, @WaterWolf600, @TheSpine, @Shengrila, @WilltayC, @amapup, @MurasakiSama, @Wolfpack1216r, @SmashedFish, @FunFilledWTFery, @Corial, @JohnWatsGoingOn, @WolfSong, @DreamAlex, @CrazyRedFire, @Wintrymix, @MystRunner, @kalhalla, @Holi, @Werelynx, @WynterDragen, @ThisOneIsBlue, @CakeOn, @EccentricElf23, @PandaMimi, @marchhare, @Ambrose, @Beheaded, @tinydobes, @CinnabarCobra, @starseer, @BlueAlphyn885, @Valgami, @clarax, @AnonEclipse, @crateshya, @Percifrax, @Shadowdawn199, @TheMemeTeam, @Cacogen, @chiono, @Fortuna, @Duracraft27, @SilverWinter, @Cosmopoeia, @Leremis, @StormDreamer, @Epioth, @Rosetta248, @PaintingWithFire, @Rocnix, @anika, @LittleFirefly, @Craneoflores, @KanayaChopin, @VivaFariy, @Frayxing, @Kapara[/size] Hello everyone! Beginner's Mafia 3 is ready for the joining! Please note that the requirements to join this game are: 1. Not have played in either of the previous Beginner's Mafia games 2. Have played fewer than 5 games of Mafia If you do not meet either of those requirements, you may sign up to be a substitute if you have fewer than 10 games of experience on Flight Rising. If the game does not fill by September 8, 2016, I will ping the subs to see who might be interested to help fill the slots. If you have over 10 games of experience, don't fret! You are more than welcome to join us in Spectator Land, land of the wonderful mod ramblings and spoilers :)
XT8p1k9.png

@MathGirl277, @Chaoticreactions, @passingavery, @FunwithaPorpoise, @Tsaiah, @Firo, @Leucoss, @Varikset, @kirkfan2255, @IndigoPi, @ashestoashes, @Stanari, @AureaImperatrix, @Chuck, @wbq, @InuKimi, @OblitusBellum, @WolfSong, @earendils, @DJFeather, @Geoff, @RedDragonD, @FloatingInSpace, @Shadowlugia711, @LordAlois, @Detroness, @Fallencrow, @Mithent, @KathiraNarae, @marchhare, @NekoNikki, @Valheru, @ChaoticKagura, @Nightlock, @Bequerel, @Peroxides, @Imraldera, @Kalideoscope, @ChibiKittens, @Nerasis, @GrimMistress, @Jinkiez, @TanakaTheWarlock, @Blizzardwing, @yogsloth, @ExoticBacoe, @Ravenwolf, @SmolPeridot, @JackalJames, @Silverfrost, @polygone, @Ninjacatblue, @keraunic, @ZolfJKimbleeXME, @Narumitsu, @Elroking, @Kahvinporo, @ophician, @Casiope, @Vipera, @WaterWolf600, @TheSpine, @Shengrila, @WilltayC, @amapup, @MurasakiSama, @Wolfpack1216r, @SmashedFish, @FunFilledWTFery, @Corial, @JohnWatsGoingOn, @WolfSong, @DreamAlex, @CrazyRedFire, @Wintrymix, @MystRunner, @kalhalla, @Holi, @Werelynx, @WynterDragen, @ThisOneIsBlue, @CakeOn, @EccentricElf23, @PandaMimi, @marchhare, @Ambrose, @Beheaded, @tinydobes, @CinnabarCobra, @starseer, @BlueAlphyn885, @Valgami, @clarax, @AnonEclipse, @crateshya, @Percifrax, @Shadowdawn199, @TheMemeTeam, @Cacogen, @chiono, @Fortuna, @Duracraft27, @SilverWinter, @Cosmopoeia, @Leremis, @StormDreamer, @Epioth, @Rosetta248, @PaintingWithFire, @Rocnix, @anika, @LittleFirefly, @Craneoflores, @KanayaChopin, @VivaFariy, @Frayxing, @Kapara

Hello everyone! Beginner's Mafia 3 is ready for the joining! Please note that the requirements to join this game are:

1. Not have played in either of the previous Beginner's Mafia games
2. Have played fewer than 5 games of Mafia

If you do not meet either of those requirements, you may sign up to be a substitute if you have fewer than 10 games of experience on Flight Rising. If the game does not fill by September 8, 2016, I will ping the subs to see who might be interested to help fill the slots.

If you have over 10 games of experience, don't fret! You are more than welcome to join us in Spectator Land, land of the wonderful mod ramblings and spoilers :)
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
@kirkfan2255 *whines* does 10 mafia games=10 completed games, or does it count ongoing ones as well? (aka am I eligible to be a sub lol)

If not then I'll be a spectator :) There's still a lot to learn and I'm absolutely terrible with looking towny, getting reads and eeeek look at the disaster I made in Shrieking Hollows (aka what happens when I get power roles)

@kirkfan2255 *whines* does 10 mafia games=10 completed games, or does it count ongoing ones as well? (aka am I eligible to be a sub lol)

If not then I'll be a spectator :) There's still a lot to learn and I'm absolutely terrible with looking towny, getting reads and eeeek look at the disaster I made in Shrieking Hollows (aka what happens when I get power roles)

jghAv2V.png
@kirkfan2255

Put me down as spec!!
@kirkfan2255

Put me down as spec!!
dNCLmdm.png
@kirkfan2255
Spec please~
@kirkfan2255
Spec please~
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
@kirkfan2255
Could I join please?
@kirkfan2255
Could I join please?
tumblr_px5tx30YX41ta9vl4o2_500.gif
Joining in. My previous mafia is still ongoing but I was killed on the third night.
Joining in. My previous mafia is still ongoing but I was killed on the third night.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm Fil but you can call me Dan.
Time: FR +15/+16
Offline during: 6:00-21:00 and 6:00-16:00
Fil.png
My Wattpad Account
My DeviantArt
The Unbuilt Void (God Game)
DGBpqSL.png
Fil is back in FR.
The Hero's Prophecy: Wattpad/Royal Road
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 67 68