Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Zootopia Mafia - Disscussion FINSHED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 128 129
[center][b][size=6]Zootopia's Great Biosphere[/size][/b][/center] [center][img]http://www.animationmagazine.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/zootopia-post9.jpg[/img][/center] Welcome, all of you to the Great Biosphere! Each of you come from our wonderful city Zootopia, where anyone can be who they want to be! But can that be the same in our natural habitat, eh? Each of you will be placed into the Great Biosphere where you will be given essential materials for life. After that, it is up to you how you run the town. I shall warn you however, that not all in your ranks want this experiment to succeed. Some have already succumbed to the darker side of Zootopia. Let's not allow the experiment to go the same way, eh? Oh, and we left a [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1964252]gallows[/url], just incase. Use it wisely, eh?
Zootopia's Great Biosphere

zootopia-post9.jpg

Welcome, all of you to the Great Biosphere! Each of you come from our wonderful city Zootopia, where anyone can be who they want to be! But can that be the same in our natural habitat, eh?

Each of you will be placed into the Great Biosphere where you will be given essential materials for life. After that, it is up to you how you run the town.

I shall warn you however, that not all in your ranks want this experiment to succeed. Some have already succumbed to the darker side of Zootopia. Let's not allow the experiment to go the same way, eh?

Oh, and we left a gallows, just incase. Use it wisely, eh?
nMK7dwj.png
Band of Bandits - Nuzlocke/Rollocke Noctua_Link_Item.png
Rules

General
  • Out of thread communication is not allowed for all players unless in Quicktopic and allowed.
  • Please post abilities in your quicktopic. However if you have any question feel free to ask me in the thread :D
  • Days are two flightrising days long, with a half day night. You may not post at night. Please only post after EotN has been posted. EotN will be posted between 0:30 or 1:00 flight rising time.
  • Do not edit or delete posts.
  • Do not copy and paste anything said in the Quicktopic. You can paraphrase, but you can not directly quote.
  • This is a non-RP game. Feel free to act slightly like your animal however.
  • After death, you can not post in either the lynch or discussion thread. There will be a quicktopic for spectators and dead players however.
  • Rules may be added at GM’s discretion.
  • No harassment will be tolerated in the slightest.
  • End of the game will happen when a game ending role/roles meets their goals.
  • Word of me is the final word

Lynch
  • Votes need to be placed in lynching thread.
  • Majority votes wins, however you are able to vote for no lynch.
  • You can change your vote by editing and striking through names, however at EotD the last name is your vote.
  • The player with the highest number of votes will be lynched, unless the no lynch votes are higher.
  • If two or more players are tied in votes, the death will be selected.

Rules

General
  • Out of thread communication is not allowed for all players unless in Quicktopic and allowed.
  • Please post abilities in your quicktopic. However if you have any question feel free to ask me in the thread :D
  • Days are two flightrising days long, with a half day night. You may not post at night. Please only post after EotN has been posted. EotN will be posted between 0:30 or 1:00 flight rising time.
  • Do not edit or delete posts.
  • Do not copy and paste anything said in the Quicktopic. You can paraphrase, but you can not directly quote.
  • This is a non-RP game. Feel free to act slightly like your animal however.
  • After death, you can not post in either the lynch or discussion thread. There will be a quicktopic for spectators and dead players however.
  • Rules may be added at GM’s discretion.
  • No harassment will be tolerated in the slightest.
  • End of the game will happen when a game ending role/roles meets their goals.
  • Word of me is the final word

Lynch
  • Votes need to be placed in lynching thread.
  • Majority votes wins, however you are able to vote for no lynch.
  • You can change your vote by editing and striking through names, however at EotD the last name is your vote.
  • The player with the highest number of votes will be lynched, unless the no lynch votes are higher.
  • If two or more players are tied in votes, the death will be selected.

nMK7dwj.png
Players

Players
  1. Blizzardwing - Died D3,choked (Snow Leopard, Town)
  2. Jinkiez (Komala) - Died N5, hung(Grizzly Bear, Witch)
  3. Cacogen - Died N2, hung (Rabbit, Mafia)
  4. AnonEclipse
  5. Cognitive
  6. LordAlois
  7. RedDragonD
  8. Ninjacatblue - replaced by Luthyx - Died N3, hung (Liger, Mafia)
  9. Rosetta248
  10. DJFeather - replaced by LittleFirefly - Died N4, killed self (Red Panda, Town)
  11. Bequerel
  12. Leremis
  13. RavenWolf - Died N3 (Alpaca, Amnesiac)
  14. Werelynx - Died N2, hung (Lynx, Mafia)
  15. StormDreamer - Died N1, hung (Wolf, Mafia)
  16. Shadowlugia711
  17. SmolPeridot
  18. Lyxla
  19. HopesAndMemes
  20. Strangenesses - Died N2, killed (Racoon, Mafia)

Substitutes
  • CrystalClaw
  • PandaSong
  • VaeLar

Spectators
Access to mafia chat, key information and extra information on EoTD.
  • Craneoflores
  • Allyssanthill
Players

Players
  1. Blizzardwing - Died D3,choked (Snow Leopard, Town)
  2. Jinkiez (Komala) - Died N5, hung(Grizzly Bear, Witch)
  3. Cacogen - Died N2, hung (Rabbit, Mafia)
  4. AnonEclipse
  5. Cognitive
  6. LordAlois
  7. RedDragonD
  8. Ninjacatblue - replaced by Luthyx - Died N3, hung (Liger, Mafia)
  9. Rosetta248
  10. DJFeather - replaced by LittleFirefly - Died N4, killed self (Red Panda, Town)
  11. Bequerel
  12. Leremis
  13. RavenWolf - Died N3 (Alpaca, Amnesiac)
  14. Werelynx - Died N2, hung (Lynx, Mafia)
  15. StormDreamer - Died N1, hung (Wolf, Mafia)
  16. Shadowlugia711
  17. SmolPeridot
  18. Lyxla
  19. HopesAndMemes
  20. Strangenesses - Died N2, killed (Racoon, Mafia)

Substitutes
  • CrystalClaw
  • PandaSong
  • VaeLar

Spectators
Access to mafia chat, key information and extra information on EoTD.
  • Craneoflores
  • Allyssanthill
nMK7dwj.png
Does environmental change lead to natural instincts emerging?

By: Dr Madge Badger and Unknown

Funded by: Zootopia Gov Limted

Introduction:

At the dawn of time prey and predator were enemies, however, with advances in technology and social equities, that time has changed. However, even with our new mindsets, will we revert back to this primal instinct?

Theory:

There are many different opinions on this issue at this point in time. A popular theory, put forward by Sgt. Judy Hopps is that in this day and age we evolved brain wise as well as socially to be able to accept each other. However, there is a theory that each of us are pushed by our primal instincts, and that harsh environments will bring out this primal nature.

Aim:

To discover which of the theories discussed is correct and accurate.

The subjects:

@Blizzardwing @Cacogen @Jinkiez @Cognitive @AnonEclipse @LordAlois @RedDragonD @Rosetta248 @DJFeather @Werelynx @Leremis @StormDreamer @Bequerel @RavenWolf @SmolPeridot @HopesandMemes @Ninjacatblue @Lyxla @Shadowlugia71 @Strangenesses

The observers:

@Craneoflores @Allyssanthill @ExoticBacoe

Results:

Day 1 - The Beginning

We dropped the group off in the middle of the biosphere. They all looked wide awake and scared. Of course, some of this would be acting. The mafia members were thrown in, to really drive natural instinct out. The have been give a place to kill members they believe are threatening. This will be the main indicator of the experiment.

In the news Sgt. Hopps has publicly spoken out against the experiment, however the public is still interested in the results. Let’s hope she doesn't cause too much trouble. The recording will end 1/09/16 at 4:00 Flight Rising time. Since we had to start late due to scheduling issues, the next night will be shorter.

(If there are any issues at all, ping me! if it is to do with clarification of something in you role, just ask me through QT! As I say, I am new to this so if anything is wrong or needs to be improved notify me!)
Does environmental change lead to natural instincts emerging?

By: Dr Madge Badger and Unknown

Funded by: Zootopia Gov Limted

Introduction:

At the dawn of time prey and predator were enemies, however, with advances in technology and social equities, that time has changed. However, even with our new mindsets, will we revert back to this primal instinct?

Theory:

There are many different opinions on this issue at this point in time. A popular theory, put forward by Sgt. Judy Hopps is that in this day and age we evolved brain wise as well as socially to be able to accept each other. However, there is a theory that each of us are pushed by our primal instincts, and that harsh environments will bring out this primal nature.

Aim:

To discover which of the theories discussed is correct and accurate.

The subjects:

@Blizzardwing @Cacogen @Jinkiez @Cognitive @AnonEclipse @LordAlois @RedDragonD @Rosetta248 @DJFeather @Werelynx @Leremis @StormDreamer @Bequerel @RavenWolf @SmolPeridot @HopesandMemes @Ninjacatblue @Lyxla @Shadowlugia71 @Strangenesses

The observers:

@Craneoflores @Allyssanthill @ExoticBacoe

Results:

Day 1 - The Beginning

We dropped the group off in the middle of the biosphere. They all looked wide awake and scared. Of course, some of this would be acting. The mafia members were thrown in, to really drive natural instinct out. The have been give a place to kill members they believe are threatening. This will be the main indicator of the experiment.

In the news Sgt. Hopps has publicly spoken out against the experiment, however the public is still interested in the results. Let’s hope she doesn't cause too much trouble. The recording will end 1/09/16 at 4:00 Flight Rising time. Since we had to start late due to scheduling issues, the next night will be shorter.

(If there are any issues at all, ping me! if it is to do with clarification of something in you role, just ask me through QT! As I say, I am new to this so if anything is wrong or needs to be improved notify me!)
nMK7dwj.png
WHOOO I AM HYPED :)
@ExoticBacoe Are we allowed to post yet? (I'm sorry if I'm not eek)
WHOOO I AM HYPED :)
@ExoticBacoe Are we allowed to post yet? (I'm sorry if I'm not eek)
jghAv2V.png
@StormDreamer

Yep posting id high welcome!
@StormDreamer

Yep posting id high welcome!
nMK7dwj.png
I guess I can do the questionnaire then? [quote name="Whooo I'm hyped" ] 1. Introduce yourself! Include preferred pronouns, nicknames, and active times on FR. 2. What is your meta+any mafia experience? 3. What type of players appear to be most sus to you? 4. What's your opinion on D1 lynching? 5. (not related to this game) Fav animal? 6. How are you feeling? Excited? Nervous? 7. crumbs. [/quote] Did I miss any questions?
I guess I can do the questionnaire then?
Whooo I'm hyped wrote:
1. Introduce yourself! Include preferred pronouns, nicknames, and active times on FR.
2. What is your meta+any mafia experience?
3. What type of players appear to be most sus to you?
4. What's your opinion on D1 lynching?
5. (not related to this game) Fav animal?
6. How are you feeling? Excited? Nervous?
7. crumbs.

Did I miss any questions?
jghAv2V.png
1. Introduce yourself! Include preferred pronouns, nicknames, and active times on FR.
I'm Storm, she/her pronouns preferred. I'm okay with anything else tho. I'm FR+15, so I'd usually be on from 8pm-8am FR time on weekends and ~3-8am on weekends.

I still consider myself a newbie. I'm a slow learner, and I'm still working with wording stuff properly. I'm not really sure about my meta--I guess I'm learning to be more helpful (I still can't do any reads yet), but I find myself trying to analyse mafia kill motives as well as pointing out possibilities. I usually don't get to vote because all the accusations happen when I'm sleeping. *cries*

People that basically just sheeps and agrees with opinions without offering their own...? That's probably newbie behaviour tho, so idk.

Mostly useful, so I won't say no, I guess.

I have many animals with tied first/second place. Are you sure you want to hear them all?

Hyped! :)

7. crumbs.
I'm terrible at being subtle. So nope.
I'm Storm, she/her pronouns preferred. I'm okay with anything else tho. I'm FR+15, so I'd usually be on from 8pm-8am FR time on weekends and ~3-8am on weekends.

I still consider myself a newbie. I'm a slow learner, and I'm still working with wording stuff properly. I'm not really sure about my meta--I guess I'm learning to be more helpful (I still can't do any reads yet), but I find myself trying to analyse mafia kill motives as well as pointing out possibilities. I usually don't get to vote because all the accusations happen when I'm sleeping. *cries*

People that basically just sheeps and agrees with opinions without offering their own...? That's probably newbie behaviour tho, so idk.

Mostly useful, so I won't say no, I guess.

I have many animals with tied first/second place. Are you sure you want to hear them all?

Hyped! :)

7. crumbs.
I'm terrible at being subtle. So nope.
jghAv2V.png
@HopesAndMemes Your username sounds so familiar...have I played with you before in Town of Salem? I'm Stormy over there~
@HopesAndMemes Your username sounds so familiar...have I played with you before in Town of Salem? I'm Stormy over there~
jghAv2V.png
1. Introduce yourself! Include preferred pronouns, nicknames, and active times on FR.Hiya! The name's Cacogen, and I prefer any pronouns, usually they/them. I don't know about active times, it's really a mess to be honest..

I guess I tend to be in the middle? I have some experience, but not much to be called an expert or veteran. I'm mostly casual about things, but I'd like to give a bunch of input if possible.

Ooo boy, uh, this tends to change and I've seen a lot of different types of players. If I've played with a player before, I might see any changes in playstyle.. But otherwise I tend to suspect whoever feels scummy to me at the time.

Yeah, sure. Let's do it, as long we find a nice lynch target.

Bunnies are the best and there should be dragon apparel for buns.

Cold, but super hyped too!

7. crumbs.
I like bread.
1. Introduce yourself! Include preferred pronouns, nicknames, and active times on FR.Hiya! The name's Cacogen, and I prefer any pronouns, usually they/them. I don't know about active times, it's really a mess to be honest..

I guess I tend to be in the middle? I have some experience, but not much to be called an expert or veteran. I'm mostly casual about things, but I'd like to give a bunch of input if possible.

Ooo boy, uh, this tends to change and I've seen a lot of different types of players. If I've played with a player before, I might see any changes in playstyle.. But otherwise I tend to suspect whoever feels scummy to me at the time.

Yeah, sure. Let's do it, as long we find a nice lynch target.

Bunnies are the best and there should be dragon apparel for buns.

Cold, but super hyped too!

7. crumbs.
I like bread.
moHYLEk.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 128 129