Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | What Pokemon are you?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22
@Froze Aww this looks fun and cute! :D

My name's Kat! In terms of what I look like, I'm pretty short, tbh! And a bit on the curvy side too, which makes shopping for cute things a little...difficult sometimes. I've got black hair and brown eyes; I've been told by my past teachers that I tend to have a very inquisitive look in my eye, like I'm always curious/wanting to ask a question.

My personality, I've been told, is very sweet and caring! I get very enthusiastic about the things that interest me (I'll cover those next), and I'm very imaginative too. I think I have a bit of a temper, but it only comes out when I get very frustrated or when someone/something annoys me. I can be rather apologetic; if someone doesn't respond the way I think they will, I tend to apologize for being presumptuous. My friends are more or less used to this, but I'm trying to change this part about me. I consider myself a very emotional person to the point where I come off as sensitive. I think it's both an irritating aspect (because the reasons behind why I'm sensitive is long and personal lol) and a beneficial one since it means I'm usually a cuddle-bug with my friends. I'm very affectionate with my friends and I'm usually good at honing in on any bad vibes they have!

My interests include cats, reading, daydreaming, and thinking up ways to increase my motivation because I have trouble keeping myself focused and motivated to stick to multiple interests. I...am not an active person at all. XD Well, Pokemon Go has gotten me to consider going out more often, but the weather here has been terrible as of lately that I can't even try to go outside without an inch of rain coming down.

Pokemon-related! I've been into Pokemon since Red&Blue first came out. :D My favorite types are Fire and Dragon. I've always chosen the Fire starter and...dragon-types have always been so enchanting to me! Especially the newer ones from the recent generations! Lemme tell you, when I found out Sun&Moon was going to have a kitty starter, I screamed happily for hours lol

...Sorry this turned out so long. OTL
@Froze Aww this looks fun and cute! :D

My name's Kat! In terms of what I look like, I'm pretty short, tbh! And a bit on the curvy side too, which makes shopping for cute things a little...difficult sometimes. I've got black hair and brown eyes; I've been told by my past teachers that I tend to have a very inquisitive look in my eye, like I'm always curious/wanting to ask a question.

My personality, I've been told, is very sweet and caring! I get very enthusiastic about the things that interest me (I'll cover those next), and I'm very imaginative too. I think I have a bit of a temper, but it only comes out when I get very frustrated or when someone/something annoys me. I can be rather apologetic; if someone doesn't respond the way I think they will, I tend to apologize for being presumptuous. My friends are more or less used to this, but I'm trying to change this part about me. I consider myself a very emotional person to the point where I come off as sensitive. I think it's both an irritating aspect (because the reasons behind why I'm sensitive is long and personal lol) and a beneficial one since it means I'm usually a cuddle-bug with my friends. I'm very affectionate with my friends and I'm usually good at honing in on any bad vibes they have!

My interests include cats, reading, daydreaming, and thinking up ways to increase my motivation because I have trouble keeping myself focused and motivated to stick to multiple interests. I...am not an active person at all. XD Well, Pokemon Go has gotten me to consider going out more often, but the weather here has been terrible as of lately that I can't even try to go outside without an inch of rain coming down.

Pokemon-related! I've been into Pokemon since Red&Blue first came out. :D My favorite types are Fire and Dragon. I've always chosen the Fire starter and...dragon-types have always been so enchanting to me! Especially the newer ones from the recent generations! Lemme tell you, when I found out Sun&Moon was going to have a kitty starter, I screamed happily for hours lol

...Sorry this turned out so long. OTL
tumblr_inline_ny7iuhm48s1qmzhvw_540.pngnAoSSfC.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif21c9o50.png
Sorry for the wait, today was hectic! @ethanol [center][img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/677.png[/img][img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/678.png[/img] You'd be Espurr/Meowstic! Closed-off, psychological, and engaging in alternate forms of expression I thought fit Espurr and Meowstic very well. To start off, Espurr is a very independent Pokemon. It lives on its own in the wild, and doesn't feel the need to socialize even with others of its own species. It also doesn't appear to need much protection by its parents either, suggesting that when you were young you were already independent and capable of learning things on your own, rather than waiting for someone to guide you. Furthermore, Espurr isn't a violent Pokemon. Its strength is the psychic powers that radiate through its ears, and it actually makes a lifelong attempt not to harm others by keeping its ears tightly closed. This indicates that you're not a violent or confrontational person, you just don't have as much of a need for social interaction as others do! Though distant, yours friends may describe you as a giving and self-sacrificing person who's not easily baited into conflict. The fact that Espurr keeps its ears so tightly closed may indicate that you sometimes engage in self-sabotage and either are uncertain about or don't know how to reach your full potential. Espurr's incredible restraint can be interpreted as a lack of emotions as well; your friends and family may not be privy to your inner emotional world, and you prefer to not let anything leak through. Your evolution is Meowstic! Meowstic is very similar to Espurr, though it is more confident about using its abilities. Meowstic's attacks differ depending on its gender, which I prefer to think of as personality type rather than being gender-locked! In evolving into Meowstic, you may find yourself taking one of two paths: becoming someone who's strongly supportive and very intuitive about others (particularly their weaknesses — Meowstic excels in disruptive attacks), or someone who's more confident in their abilities and doesn't mind showing off. I personally think you sound like the first Meowstic more, especially with how present you are for your friends, while still retaining your stoic and emotionless demeanor. Either way in becoming Meowstic you might find yourself more secure when you were younger, and more easily recognize what you value!
Sorry for the wait, today was hectic!

@*******
677.png678.png
You'd be Espurr/Meowstic!

Closed-off, psychological, and engaging in alternate forms of expression I thought fit Espurr and Meowstic very well. To start off, Espurr is a very independent Pokemon. It lives on its own in the wild, and doesn't feel the need to socialize even with others of its own species. It also doesn't appear to need much protection by its parents either, suggesting that when you were young you were already independent and capable of learning things on your own, rather than waiting for someone to guide you. Furthermore, Espurr isn't a violent Pokemon. Its strength is the psychic powers that radiate through its ears, and it actually makes a lifelong attempt not to harm others by keeping its ears tightly closed. This indicates that you're not a violent or confrontational person, you just don't have as much of a need for social interaction as others do! Though distant, yours friends may describe you as a giving and self-sacrificing person who's not easily baited into conflict. The fact that Espurr keeps its ears so tightly closed may indicate that you sometimes engage in self-sabotage and either are uncertain about or don't know how to reach your full potential. Espurr's incredible restraint can be interpreted as a lack of emotions as well; your friends and family may not be privy to your inner emotional world, and you prefer to not let anything leak through. Your evolution is Meowstic! Meowstic is very similar to Espurr, though it is more confident about using its abilities. Meowstic's attacks differ depending on its gender, which I prefer to think of as personality type rather than being gender-locked! In evolving into Meowstic, you may find yourself taking one of two paths: becoming someone who's strongly supportive and very intuitive about others (particularly their weaknesses — Meowstic excels in disruptive attacks), or someone who's more confident in their abilities and doesn't mind showing off. I personally think you sound like the first Meowstic more, especially with how present you are for your friends, while still retaining your stoic and emotionless demeanor. Either way in becoming Meowstic you might find yourself more secure when you were younger, and more easily recognize what you value!
tumblr_nsbymv570v1tcuk4xo1_250.gif
5BsilZ9.png5iXiC8z.pngmlHpBMC.png
@Froze

Aaa this seems super cool ;;

I adore most Ghost and Bug types, and when it comes to starters I always pick the oddball that hardly anyone picks. When I play through the games I go for a team that's strength based, after the storyline I tend to be a shiny hunter. With a shiny charm plus a poke with paralysis and false swipe.

Alright about myself, I'm somewhere around 5' it's been a while since I've checked though. I have really long thick hair, which is a pain to deal with but I love it. I have a pair of orange glasses that I can't live without. I try to dress comfortably when I can, which is usually long sleeve shirts and pants that reach my ankles, no higher.I dislike having to dress up. Unless it'd be a tux, tuxes are cute.

I'm not very social person (but was when I was younger) and tend to get anxious in social situations. With people I'm comfortable with I'm extremely talkative though, but it's not a large amount of people. I also am a daydreamer, I believe in a lot of unrealistic fantasies and hope for things I know can never happen. What I mean by unrealistic fantasies, are things related to actual fantasy, dragons and ghosts, different worlds and such.

I also happen to be a glass half empty kind of person too, I drop self deprecating humor often too. I love to argue, but can be headstrong in my opinion. I often end up at a loss for words or unable to even think of what to say, normally having spent a lot of time on whatever I was thinking of what to say earlier. I'm a huge critic too, I pay attention to all the small details and voice my opinions.

I'm just about done with this, but I'll add some of my interests and hobbies I guess?
I draw a lot, main reason I do is because I do it when I'm anxious to take my mind off of whatever caused me it in the first place. I invest myself in characters and designing them + the world they live in. I also sew a bit too ! Making plushes and pillows, I don't do it often but I love doing it. I'm a huge gamer too, and nerd out over the games I do. I prefer story based games, and it irritates me when there's games that have potential and end up as a trainwreck.

It's a bit of a mess, but I hope that's enough. Thank you in advance ! c:
@Froze

Aaa this seems super cool ;;

I adore most Ghost and Bug types, and when it comes to starters I always pick the oddball that hardly anyone picks. When I play through the games I go for a team that's strength based, after the storyline I tend to be a shiny hunter. With a shiny charm plus a poke with paralysis and false swipe.

Alright about myself, I'm somewhere around 5' it's been a while since I've checked though. I have really long thick hair, which is a pain to deal with but I love it. I have a pair of orange glasses that I can't live without. I try to dress comfortably when I can, which is usually long sleeve shirts and pants that reach my ankles, no higher.I dislike having to dress up. Unless it'd be a tux, tuxes are cute.

I'm not very social person (but was when I was younger) and tend to get anxious in social situations. With people I'm comfortable with I'm extremely talkative though, but it's not a large amount of people. I also am a daydreamer, I believe in a lot of unrealistic fantasies and hope for things I know can never happen. What I mean by unrealistic fantasies, are things related to actual fantasy, dragons and ghosts, different worlds and such.

I also happen to be a glass half empty kind of person too, I drop self deprecating humor often too. I love to argue, but can be headstrong in my opinion. I often end up at a loss for words or unable to even think of what to say, normally having spent a lot of time on whatever I was thinking of what to say earlier. I'm a huge critic too, I pay attention to all the small details and voice my opinions.

I'm just about done with this, but I'll add some of my interests and hobbies I guess?
I draw a lot, main reason I do is because I do it when I'm anxious to take my mind off of whatever caused me it in the first place. I invest myself in characters and designing them + the world they live in. I also sew a bit too ! Making plushes and pillows, I don't do it often but I love doing it. I'm a huge gamer too, and nerd out over the games I do. I prefer story based games, and it irritates me when there's games that have potential and end up as a trainwreck.

It's a bit of a mess, but I hope that's enough. Thank you in advance ! c:
hey im redoing my everything so i have nothing to put here :^)
thanks for reading though
@Froze
Whoa, that's actually super accurate! I love how much detail you put into the description too, thank you!

And don't worry about the wait, it's no big deal
@Froze
Whoa, that's actually super accurate! I love how much detail you put into the description too, thank you!

And don't worry about the wait, it's no big deal
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
@Celesol [center][img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/285.png[/img][img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/286.png[/img] You'd be Shroomish/Breloom! With a grumpy face and its tendency to hide beneath leaves, Shroomish is the definition of being cold and bad at socializing! Not only do you prefer not socializing, but other people may have difficulty noticing you too. You may be the type that blends into a crowd, or is good at not being noticed when you don't want to be. Shroomish doesn't migrate unless it's threatened or needs to — just as you don't go out of your way to exercise, Shroomish doesn't see the point in traveling unless there's a cause. Both you and Shroomish enjoy wildlife, and Shroomish is never found in urban areas unless it's been captured. You may feel at home in the outdoors, especially if there's less people around. Though Shroomish may look grumpy and hide, it can be sensitive and will shake and scatter spores when upset. Like Shroomish, you're more easily moved than people think, though not many get a glimpse into your personal life beneath all of the fallen leaves. Finally, Shroomish isn't opposed to have an unsavory diet — its favorite food is rotting leaves, just like you! Kidding, kidding, but both of you aren't opposed to ingesting (physically or metaphorically) things other people might find gross. Sometime in your life you'll evolve/have evolved into Breloom! Breloom is independent just like Shroomish and has its signature emotionless expression, but Breloom is more predisposed to defend itself. Your evolution may be characterized by a will to challenge others and stand up for your beliefs, though you may otherwise be a quiet person — Breloom's lightning-fast punches come out of no where. Breloom has also developed seeds on its tail that are toxic to eat, suggesting that you're not so prone to manipulation and people coming at you from behind. Overall as Breloom you'll still find your appreciation for the outdoors and a preference for the antisocial, but be an energetic force to be rivaled with when it comes to defending your passions!
@Celesol
285.png286.png
You'd be Shroomish/Breloom!

With a grumpy face and its tendency to hide beneath leaves, Shroomish is the definition of being cold and bad at socializing! Not only do you prefer not socializing, but other people may have difficulty noticing you too. You may be the type that blends into a crowd, or is good at not being noticed when you don't want to be. Shroomish doesn't migrate unless it's threatened or needs to — just as you don't go out of your way to exercise, Shroomish doesn't see the point in traveling unless there's a cause. Both you and Shroomish enjoy wildlife, and Shroomish is never found in urban areas unless it's been captured. You may feel at home in the outdoors, especially if there's less people around. Though Shroomish may look grumpy and hide, it can be sensitive and will shake and scatter spores when upset. Like Shroomish, you're more easily moved than people think, though not many get a glimpse into your personal life beneath all of the fallen leaves. Finally, Shroomish isn't opposed to have an unsavory diet — its favorite food is rotting leaves, just like you! Kidding, kidding, but both of you aren't opposed to ingesting (physically or metaphorically) things other people might find gross. Sometime in your life you'll evolve/have evolved into Breloom! Breloom is independent just like Shroomish and has its signature emotionless expression, but Breloom is more predisposed to defend itself. Your evolution may be characterized by a will to challenge others and stand up for your beliefs, though you may otherwise be a quiet person — Breloom's lightning-fast punches come out of no where. Breloom has also developed seeds on its tail that are toxic to eat, suggesting that you're not so prone to manipulation and people coming at you from behind. Overall as Breloom you'll still find your appreciation for the outdoors and a preference for the antisocial, but be an energetic force to be rivaled with when it comes to defending your passions!
@Froze Wow, this is spot-on!
and omg, the detail you put into these responses are really impressive! Thank you so much!
@Froze Wow, this is spot-on!
and omg, the detail you put into these responses are really impressive! Thank you so much!
Hey, you should follow my Instagram and buy my cool ART!
@Cacogen Aa that's fantastic! [s]You should totally pick Team Valor[/s] [center][img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/300.png[/img][img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/301.png[/img] You'd be Skitty/Delcatty! With its cute face, many are surprised at how independent Skitty is! Skitty's trust is difficult to earn and it lives in holes in the forest, not in urban areas as one may expect. Like Skitty, you're more independent and don't feel as much of a need to socialize, especially with people you don't know. It may take someone a while to go from an acquaintance to an actual friend with you, and the fact that Skitty prefers to live in tree holes indicates that you may still value your privacy and alone time. However around those you trust, you reveal your playful side! Skitty loves chasing moving objects, suggesting you'll easily jump onto new ideas and trying new things — though you may not be the best at following through, and get distracted when something else comes along. Skitty chases its own tail as well, which could indicate that you're a person who doesn't take themself too seriously and knows how to entertain themself! Skitty's evolution is Delcatty, and it evolves with a moon stone. A stone indicates that your evolution doesn't necessarily come as a result of maturity, and you may find yourself relating to Delcatty early or late in life. Additionally you may find that it's one significant event or experience that prompts your sense of evolution, rather than a gradual process. Like Skitty, Delcatty is a happy Pokemon that's very self-reliant. It has no tolerance for conflicts, and rather than get involved would prefer to simply get up and relocate. Delcatty also demonstrates its flexibility in that it doesn't have a permanent nest. You may also be a more adaptable person that's open to new experiences, and you're able to make a comfortable niche for yourself no matter where you go. Delcatty is also nocturnal, and perhaps you too find that you get your best work done at night time, or alone at off-hours! Delcatty is known for its sublime fur — just as you get people touching you and commenting on your hands. In short, your evolution to Delcatty will likely be characterized by an increase in flexibility and a willingness to engage in new experiences! You may find that you feel more comfortable with yourself, alone and with others, and have no problem making yourself at home no matter what path you choose.[/center]
@Cacogen
Aa that's fantastic! You should totally pick Team Valor

300.png301.png
You'd be Skitty/Delcatty!

With its cute face, many are surprised at how independent Skitty is! Skitty's trust is difficult to earn and it lives in holes in the forest, not in urban areas as one may expect. Like Skitty, you're more independent and don't feel as much of a need to socialize, especially with people you don't know. It may take someone a while to go from an acquaintance to an actual friend with you, and the fact that Skitty prefers to live in tree holes indicates that you may still value your privacy and alone time. However around those you trust, you reveal your playful side! Skitty loves chasing moving objects, suggesting you'll easily jump onto new ideas and trying new things — though you may not be the best at following through, and get distracted when something else comes along. Skitty chases its own tail as well, which could indicate that you're a person who doesn't take themself too seriously and knows how to entertain themself! Skitty's evolution is Delcatty, and it evolves with a moon stone. A stone indicates that your evolution doesn't necessarily come as a result of maturity, and you may find yourself relating to Delcatty early or late in life. Additionally you may find that it's one significant event or experience that prompts your sense of evolution, rather than a gradual process. Like Skitty, Delcatty is a happy Pokemon that's very self-reliant. It has no tolerance for conflicts, and rather than get involved would prefer to simply get up and relocate. Delcatty also demonstrates its flexibility in that it doesn't have a permanent nest. You may also be a more adaptable person that's open to new experiences, and you're able to make a comfortable niche for yourself no matter where you go. Delcatty is also nocturnal, and perhaps you too find that you get your best work done at night time, or alone at off-hours! Delcatty is known for its sublime fur — just as you get people touching you and commenting on your hands. In short, your evolution to Delcatty will likely be characterized by an increase in flexibility and a willingness to engage in new experiences! You may find that you feel more comfortable with yourself, alone and with others, and have no problem making yourself at home no matter what path you choose.
@SoullessRogue [center][img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/669.png[/img][img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/670.png[/img][img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/671.png[/img] You'd be Flabébé/Floette/Florges! Cheerful but arrogant, you're the type that knows your worth! I went with fairy type for you -- powerful Pokemon who also are a little bit cute and flirty. Flabébé is a carefree Pokemon, despite its small stature and basic form. It floats on the wind alone, looking for its flower. When it finds a flower it loves, it plants itself on the flower for life and takes it as part of its body! As a child, you may have appeared to others as very confident and untroubled, the sort of person who picks their own path no matter what others try to make you do. You may have discovered one of your life's passions early, and have carried that interest along with you since. When you have an issue you care about, you really make it part of you! Your interests definitely help define who you are. Even as a basic Pokemon, Flabébé can control the hidden power of flowers. You may find that you're an inspirational person, and can bring out the best in other people. Your evolved form, Floette, is very similar to Flabébé, though no longer is so aimless. You may find/have found your evolution to be characterized by a sense of direction, and reducing broad interests into something specific. Like Flabébé, Floette can bring out the power of flowers and cause wilted flowers to bloom. You friends may describe you as a positive individual who's good at comforting others! Floette celebrates blooming flowers with a dance as well, suggesting you're supportive and encouraging of other's achievements. Finally, you evolve into Florges with a shiny stone! You may find your evolution to be the result of a single experience that may occur any time during your life. Florges is an extraordinarily proud Pokemon who has found its territory. Florges seeks out a flowering location and claims that as its own, and enhances and feeds off of the flowers around it. As Florges, you may find that you're very secure and you've found your niche in life. Your sense of passion has blossomed and you're ready to be in charge and reap the rewards. Florges is very self-centered, and creates more flowers to benefit its health. While your actions may please other people, you definitely have yourself and your own happiness in mind when it comes to your lifestyle. Your success is only further defined by the fact that humans had to lower themselves to asking Florges to make flower gardens for them! As Florges you're an individual who absolutely knows their worth, and you command respect for your talents.[/center]
@SoullessRogue
669.png670.png671.png
You'd be Flabébé/Floette/Florges!

Cheerful but arrogant, you're the type that knows your worth! I went with fairy type for you -- powerful Pokemon who also are a little bit cute and flirty. Flabébé is a carefree Pokemon, despite its small stature and basic form. It floats on the wind alone, looking for its flower. When it finds a flower it loves, it plants itself on the flower for life and takes it as part of its body! As a child, you may have appeared to others as very confident and untroubled, the sort of person who picks their own path no matter what others try to make you do. You may have discovered one of your life's passions early, and have carried that interest along with you since. When you have an issue you care about, you really make it part of you! Your interests definitely help define who you are. Even as a basic Pokemon, Flabébé can control the hidden power of flowers. You may find that you're an inspirational person, and can bring out the best in other people. Your evolved form, Floette, is very similar to Flabébé, though no longer is so aimless. You may find/have found your evolution to be characterized by a sense of direction, and reducing broad interests into something specific. Like Flabébé, Floette can bring out the power of flowers and cause wilted flowers to bloom. You friends may describe you as a positive individual who's good at comforting others! Floette celebrates blooming flowers with a dance as well, suggesting you're supportive and encouraging of other's achievements. Finally, you evolve into Florges with a shiny stone! You may find your evolution to be the result of a single experience that may occur any time during your life. Florges is an extraordinarily proud Pokemon who has found its territory. Florges seeks out a flowering location and claims that as its own, and enhances and feeds off of the flowers around it. As Florges, you may find that you're very secure and you've found your niche in life. Your sense of passion has blossomed and you're ready to be in charge and reap the rewards. Florges is very self-centered, and creates more flowers to benefit its health. While your actions may please other people, you definitely have yourself and your own happiness in mind when it comes to your lifestyle. Your success is only further defined by the fact that humans had to lower themselves to asking Florges to make flower gardens for them! As Florges you're an individual who absolutely knows their worth, and you command respect for your talents.
@*******
@Celesol
Thank you both so much!! I was worried I was getting carried away with detail ashdjdf I'm glad people like reading it!
@*******
@Celesol
Thank you both so much!! I was worried I was getting carried away with detail ashdjdf I'm glad people like reading it!
eevee
eevee
921.Pots500.StarFinder_zpse5yvybku.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22