Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | What Pokemon are you?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@Spacebug [center][img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/708.png[/img][img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/709.png[/img] You'd be Phantump/Trevenant! Reserved, weird, dreamy, and playful definitely seems like a ghost type to me! I thought Phantump was one of the most fun-loving ghosts, and the way it prefers to hang around the forest it was born in definitely relates to your dislike of change. Phantump is often found in large groups with other Phantump, perhaps indicating that you readily associate with other like-minded people with the same sense of humor, and prefer to not be alone! Phantump with its ability to mimic children's voices definitely comes across younger than it may be, and though it may like pranking people by leading them astray, its intentions never seem malicious. Perhaps you also enjoy teasing or pranking friends, and have sometimes experienced the awkward situation in which a joke accidentally makes someone upset. Overall however you're a friendly and inquisitive type who's at your best when you're surrounded by others with whom you have a camaraderie! Your evolution is Trevenant, whose intimidating physique disguises its benevolence and strong moral compass. You may find your evolution to be characterized by a passion for something that guides your life and gives you strength. Trevenant's ability to control the trees in the forest suggests that you have the capability to be a good leader and an influential person, able to sway others into supporting your passions.[/center]
@Spacebug
708.png709.png
You'd be Phantump/Trevenant!

Reserved, weird, dreamy, and playful definitely seems like a ghost type to me! I thought Phantump was one of the most fun-loving ghosts, and the way it prefers to hang around the forest it was born in definitely relates to your dislike of change. Phantump is often found in large groups with other Phantump, perhaps indicating that you readily associate with other like-minded people with the same sense of humor, and prefer to not be alone! Phantump with its ability to mimic children's voices definitely comes across younger than it may be, and though it may like pranking people by leading them astray, its intentions never seem malicious. Perhaps you also enjoy teasing or pranking friends, and have sometimes experienced the awkward situation in which a joke accidentally makes someone upset. Overall however you're a friendly and inquisitive type who's at your best when you're surrounded by others with whom you have a camaraderie! Your evolution is Trevenant, whose intimidating physique disguises its benevolence and strong moral compass. You may find your evolution to be characterized by a passion for something that guides your life and gives you strength. Trevenant's ability to control the trees in the forest suggests that you have the capability to be a good leader and an influential person, able to sway others into supporting your passions.
tumblr_nsbymv570v1tcuk4xo1_250.gif
5BsilZ9.png5iXiC8z.pngmlHpBMC.png
@Froze

OKAY THIS IS ADORABLE I'M IN

HI I'm a 5'5" 230 lb black woman from NY. I grew up in Brooklyn. I'm the only child of a single mother, but she worked pretty hard at her full time job as a teacher in a high school. This means that my grandmother mostly raised me. She spoiled me rotten, but we were pretty poor, so she spoiled me with attention. So I'm kind of needy. I LOOOOVE to read. The only thing I probably love more than reading is dogs. I actually work at a dog daycare. I love ALL animals, don't get me wrong, but dogs just make sense to me. I'm that person that hugs you when you meet instead of shaking your hand. I'm VERY loud and people have told me that they can recognize my laugh pretty much instantly. I love making people feel good about themselves and try my best to be the good I want to see in the world.

I'm very Jack Of All Trades, Master Of None when it comes to my talents. I love artsy crafty stuff, but I get bored really easily and have a habit of not finishing projects. Probably the things I've stuck with the longest is writing (usually fantasy), drawing, and collecting bones.

I don't have much self esteem, and I'm not very good at sharing my emotions. I bottle things up until I can't hold them in anymore, and then I sob for hours because I dropped a spoon that I was about to eat yogurt with. It takes me a VERY long time for me to get angry, but when I do I have a tendency to be explosive about it (I once threw a metal stool at a boy who was teasing me in high school).
@Froze

OKAY THIS IS ADORABLE I'M IN

HI I'm a 5'5" 230 lb black woman from NY. I grew up in Brooklyn. I'm the only child of a single mother, but she worked pretty hard at her full time job as a teacher in a high school. This means that my grandmother mostly raised me. She spoiled me rotten, but we were pretty poor, so she spoiled me with attention. So I'm kind of needy. I LOOOOVE to read. The only thing I probably love more than reading is dogs. I actually work at a dog daycare. I love ALL animals, don't get me wrong, but dogs just make sense to me. I'm that person that hugs you when you meet instead of shaking your hand. I'm VERY loud and people have told me that they can recognize my laugh pretty much instantly. I love making people feel good about themselves and try my best to be the good I want to see in the world.

I'm very Jack Of All Trades, Master Of None when it comes to my talents. I love artsy crafty stuff, but I get bored really easily and have a habit of not finishing projects. Probably the things I've stuck with the longest is writing (usually fantasy), drawing, and collecting bones.

I don't have much self esteem, and I'm not very good at sharing my emotions. I bottle things up until I can't hold them in anymore, and then I sob for hours because I dropped a spoon that I was about to eat yogurt with. It takes me a VERY long time for me to get angry, but when I do I have a tendency to be explosive about it (I once threw a metal stool at a boy who was teasing me in high school).
@FallenRain [center][img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/403.png[/img][img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/404.png[/img][img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/405.png[/img] You'd be Shinx/Luxio/Luxray! In my mind, you're undoubtedly an electric type Pokemon! Witty, excitable, intellectual, and a perfectionist, you just seem to be an electrifying person, from your determination to get things done to your magnetic (ha ha) personality around your friends. You've given me a lot to unpack so I'll start with Shinx! Shinx is best known for its preference of flight over fight, and like Shinx you may have been a non-confrontational child. When in trouble, Shinx harnesses its electricity and glows to dazzle its opponent. Perhaps when young you enjoyed showing off when you knew you'd done something impressive, though your intention was more to prove your worth than to be the center of attention. Your evolution into Luxio was likely prompted by cultivating your identity! You formed tighter friendships and became more determined to fight for your goals, just as Luxio is more feisty and powerful than Shinx and bands together in small groups with other Luxio. Luxio isn't known to mingle with other Pokemon, which suggests that you stick with like-minded individuals, or at least are selective about who you let into your social circle and, as you said, have a hard time putting forth effort to develop new friendships. Luxios are primed to work well with one another. They communicate through electric pulses and join their tails together to produce massive electric shocks. This further suggests that while you're extremely close with your band of friends, you may be more ambivalent to others and have difficulty communicating with them in a genuine way. Since Luxios rely so much on their packmates and their cemented relationships, it can be inferred that losing a friend would be a great emotional loss. Your final evolution is Luxray, a more independent Pokemon with exceptional eyesight! Luxray is perceptive and an excellent hunter, and your evolution into Luxray likely was/will be characterized by becoming more confident on your own and understanding how to prioritize certain goals over others. Though you may view yourself as a pessimist or a realist, your gift of perception helps you focus on tasks without letting obstacles such as emotions or objections interfere. You may find yourself being more ambitious and eager to take charge, which echoes your determination well. Additionally Luxray uses its eyesight to take care of its offspring, suggesting a protectiveness to those you love, and also that you may always have a habit of judging the way others do things and wishing you could direct them into doing it the way you know is best![/center]
@FallenRain
403.png404.png405.png
You'd be Shinx/Luxio/Luxray!

In my mind, you're undoubtedly an electric type Pokemon! Witty, excitable, intellectual, and a perfectionist, you just seem to be an electrifying person, from your determination to get things done to your magnetic (ha ha) personality around your friends. You've given me a lot to unpack so I'll start with Shinx! Shinx is best known for its preference of flight over fight, and like Shinx you may have been a non-confrontational child. When in trouble, Shinx harnesses its electricity and glows to dazzle its opponent. Perhaps when young you enjoyed showing off when you knew you'd done something impressive, though your intention was more to prove your worth than to be the center of attention. Your evolution into Luxio was likely prompted by cultivating your identity! You formed tighter friendships and became more determined to fight for your goals, just as Luxio is more feisty and powerful than Shinx and bands together in small groups with other Luxio. Luxio isn't known to mingle with other Pokemon, which suggests that you stick with like-minded individuals, or at least are selective about who you let into your social circle and, as you said, have a hard time putting forth effort to develop new friendships. Luxios are primed to work well with one another. They communicate through electric pulses and join their tails together to produce massive electric shocks. This further suggests that while you're extremely close with your band of friends, you may be more ambivalent to others and have difficulty communicating with them in a genuine way. Since Luxios rely so much on their packmates and their cemented relationships, it can be inferred that losing a friend would be a great emotional loss. Your final evolution is Luxray, a more independent Pokemon with exceptional eyesight! Luxray is perceptive and an excellent hunter, and your evolution into Luxray likely was/will be characterized by becoming more confident on your own and understanding how to prioritize certain goals over others. Though you may view yourself as a pessimist or a realist, your gift of perception helps you focus on tasks without letting obstacles such as emotions or objections interfere. You may find yourself being more ambitious and eager to take charge, which echoes your determination well. Additionally Luxray uses its eyesight to take care of its offspring, suggesting a protectiveness to those you love, and also that you may always have a habit of judging the way others do things and wishing you could direct them into doing it the way you know is best!
tumblr_nsbymv570v1tcuk4xo1_250.gif
5BsilZ9.png5iXiC8z.pngmlHpBMC.png
@Froze Thank you! You're really talented at what you do! I love it :)) (Especially working with all that I wrote haha)
@Froze Thank you! You're really talented at what you do! I love it :)) (Especially working with all that I wrote haha)
@Froze

Ooh, this is interesting! :D

In all of the Pokemon games I've played, I prefer to use Pokemon that have a sentimental value to me! I always keep my starter in my party until I beat the game, where I swap it out and train up other Pokemon. I don't really gravitate towards any type, I prefer to use Pokemon that either have appealing designs or Pokemon that I'm really attached to.

In real life, I'm a short girl with short short black hair with dark red highlights. I also have black eyes. Most of the time, I'm wearing my school uniform but when I'm at home, I can usually be found sporting a t-shirt and shorts. I only wear my glasses in class.

My personality is rather introverted. I prefer to be alone with my small group of friends that I can nerd out with. I'm also rather quiet, easily annoyed, and tend to hold grudges for quite a while.
@Froze

Ooh, this is interesting! :D

In all of the Pokemon games I've played, I prefer to use Pokemon that have a sentimental value to me! I always keep my starter in my party until I beat the game, where I swap it out and train up other Pokemon. I don't really gravitate towards any type, I prefer to use Pokemon that either have appealing designs or Pokemon that I'm really attached to.

In real life, I'm a short girl with short short black hair with dark red highlights. I also have black eyes. Most of the time, I'm wearing my school uniform but when I'm at home, I can usually be found sporting a t-shirt and shorts. I only wear my glasses in class.

My personality is rather introverted. I prefer to be alone with my small group of friends that I can nerd out with. I'm also rather quiet, easily annoyed, and tend to hold grudges for quite a while.
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
@Froze
Ok, so like the quizzes in earlier PMD games (except more efficient) then right?

Alright, I'm obsessed with dragon types, they are definitely favorite type. I'm kind of sneaky, and a late night person. In the PMD 2 quiz I got Eevee consistently. I'm pretty emotional, I jump between laughing and tears very often. I play the piano, I'm an ok singer, and I'm learning the guitar. I'm an ambivert in quite a few fandoms. I watch anime and all that too. >_> I have a horrible and punny sense of humor as well. I'm also pretty awkward socially. While that shows less when playing a game, I do still have some awkward moments online. If I had Pokemon Go I would totally be on team Instinct. I'm rather easy to anger as well. You could say I'm a a jack of all trades, except I'll ace any test that has to do with vocab or some areas of reading comprehension.
About Pokemon, my favorite starter is Feraligatr, my favorite legend would have to be Giratina, and I'm in the Flygon deserves a good mega squad. And I really want Dunsparce to evolve. And yes, my favorite regular Pokemon is Flygon as well. I just really like reptiles in general.

As far as appearance, blonde hair, blue or green eyes, it depends on the lighting.
@Froze
Ok, so like the quizzes in earlier PMD games (except more efficient) then right?

Alright, I'm obsessed with dragon types, they are definitely favorite type. I'm kind of sneaky, and a late night person. In the PMD 2 quiz I got Eevee consistently. I'm pretty emotional, I jump between laughing and tears very often. I play the piano, I'm an ok singer, and I'm learning the guitar. I'm an ambivert in quite a few fandoms. I watch anime and all that too. >_> I have a horrible and punny sense of humor as well. I'm also pretty awkward socially. While that shows less when playing a game, I do still have some awkward moments online. If I had Pokemon Go I would totally be on team Instinct. I'm rather easy to anger as well. You could say I'm a a jack of all trades, except I'll ace any test that has to do with vocab or some areas of reading comprehension.
About Pokemon, my favorite starter is Feraligatr, my favorite legend would have to be Giratina, and I'm in the Flygon deserves a good mega squad. And I really want Dunsparce to evolve. And yes, my favorite regular Pokemon is Flygon as well. I just really like reptiles in general.

As far as appearance, blonde hair, blue or green eyes, it depends on the lighting.
L O A D I N G . . .
spinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gif
@Froze

Oooh, this looks pretty awesome! You have lovely writing, by the way.

About me, huh...

I'm female. I have a fascination with shadows and anything surrounding them. I sometimes wish I could bring my own shadow to life. Dark types are my favorite Pokemon type, with Dragon and Ghost close behind. I love animals, especially Wolves and Foxes. I am slightly obsessed with videogames, such as Pokemon and The Legend of Zelda. My favorite TV show is Gravity Falls, and I own multiple fan dragons dedicated to the characters from that show. I like to think I have a good sense of humor, and I try to be talkative and happy all the time, but in real life I sorta freak out around strangers and just stand there wordlessly. I also love drawing, both traditional and digital, and I like writing long bios for my dragons.

I think that just about sums it up. :P
@Froze

Oooh, this looks pretty awesome! You have lovely writing, by the way.

About me, huh...

I'm female. I have a fascination with shadows and anything surrounding them. I sometimes wish I could bring my own shadow to life. Dark types are my favorite Pokemon type, with Dragon and Ghost close behind. I love animals, especially Wolves and Foxes. I am slightly obsessed with videogames, such as Pokemon and The Legend of Zelda. My favorite TV show is Gravity Falls, and I own multiple fan dragons dedicated to the characters from that show. I like to think I have a good sense of humor, and I try to be talkative and happy all the time, but in real life I sorta freak out around strangers and just stand there wordlessly. I also love drawing, both traditional and digital, and I like writing long bios for my dragons.

I think that just about sums it up. :P
h8ppV79.pngPG7Fgon.png
@Froze
This sounds amazing, I wanna give it a try.
I'm about 5'6" (last time I checked.) I'm 15, female, Bi-romantic and Asexual and the internet is literally my home. but I actually live in Australia. Fire types are my favorite, followed closely by flying types and dragon types. My favorite pokemon ever is Mega Charizard X. I love nature and my spirit animal is a magpie. I also love anime, and my favorite series at the minute is Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V, my favourite non-anime cartoon is Steven Universe and my favorite none-animated TV series is Brooklyn Nine-Nine. My favourite movie is either the Lion King or Princess Mononoke, followed by Spirited Away and Howl's Moving Castle. I love drawing, though I'm not good at it, Reading and spending time with my few close friends. They would describe as fairly fearless, caring and having a good sense of humor.

Can't wait to see what I am ;).
@Froze
This sounds amazing, I wanna give it a try.
I'm about 5'6" (last time I checked.) I'm 15, female, Bi-romantic and Asexual and the internet is literally my home. but I actually live in Australia. Fire types are my favorite, followed closely by flying types and dragon types. My favorite pokemon ever is Mega Charizard X. I love nature and my spirit animal is a magpie. I also love anime, and my favorite series at the minute is Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V, my favourite non-anime cartoon is Steven Universe and my favorite none-animated TV series is Brooklyn Nine-Nine. My favourite movie is either the Lion King or Princess Mononoke, followed by Spirited Away and Howl's Moving Castle. I love drawing, though I'm not good at it, Reading and spending time with my few close friends. They would describe as fairly fearless, caring and having a good sense of humor.

Can't wait to see what I am ;).
_________________ fire_rune_100x100.png fire_rune_100x100.png
@Froze This is honestly one of the coolest things I've seen in this forum yet!

I'm an 18-year-old girl from Pennsylvania. I'm the youngest of three and the only girl. I'm a very introverted person, although I do like to spend time with my friends (but I can only handle so much socialization). I'm a night owl and hardly ever get enough sleep. I love a lot of things; cats, space, and coffee come to mind first. I absolutely love to read, and I do so every day. I keep a very messy room. I have long brown hair and blue eyes. I'm stubborn, very adamant about my beliefs, and I get paranoid about things a lot. My favorite types are dark, ghost, and psychic. I watch a lot of anime and Netflix originals, though I'm not into fandoms or anything like that. I have trouble forming personal relationships, though I have a squad who I am incredibly close with. With my friends, I am sarcastic and love to make them laugh. I am not a romance person; I don't know if I'm asexual or not, but it's just not a thing I do. I've been playing Pokemon all my life and will probably never stop. I'm terrified of bugs and I don't deal with hot weather well. I remember my dreams a lot, and they're always super weird. As a fun fact, I've never chosen a water-type starter before! I name every Pokemon I catch, and I usually spend about 20 minutes trying to find a meaningful name for them. I love languages and am studying cross-cultural communications in college.

Thank you in advance! I feel like I'll need to tip you ^^

@Froze This is honestly one of the coolest things I've seen in this forum yet!

I'm an 18-year-old girl from Pennsylvania. I'm the youngest of three and the only girl. I'm a very introverted person, although I do like to spend time with my friends (but I can only handle so much socialization). I'm a night owl and hardly ever get enough sleep. I love a lot of things; cats, space, and coffee come to mind first. I absolutely love to read, and I do so every day. I keep a very messy room. I have long brown hair and blue eyes. I'm stubborn, very adamant about my beliefs, and I get paranoid about things a lot. My favorite types are dark, ghost, and psychic. I watch a lot of anime and Netflix originals, though I'm not into fandoms or anything like that. I have trouble forming personal relationships, though I have a squad who I am incredibly close with. With my friends, I am sarcastic and love to make them laugh. I am not a romance person; I don't know if I'm asexual or not, but it's just not a thing I do. I've been playing Pokemon all my life and will probably never stop. I'm terrified of bugs and I don't deal with hot weather well. I remember my dreams a lot, and they're always super weird. As a fun fact, I've never chosen a water-type starter before! I name every Pokemon I catch, and I usually spend about 20 minutes trying to find a meaningful name for them. I love languages and am studying cross-cultural communications in college.

Thank you in advance! I feel like I'll need to tip you ^^

tumblr_pshm8gf6Wq1vb7houo1_500.png
@Froze

I hoard water pokemon cards. I absolutely love team aqua, and am obsessed with Gyrados. And Magikarp is a favorite, even though he does absolutely nothing XD. I absolutely love Squirtle, he is the God of water pokemon to me.

I'm taller than most of my classmates, I'd say about in the 4 - 5 foot range. (With my class right now, I am definitely not the shortest XD my school is short. XD OMG I can't stop.) I know a 22 year old who is only 5"1' LOL. I am taller than my librarian and my principal somehow. I have dirty blonde hair I like to put back in a ponytail most of the time, and I'm not actually sure what color my eyes are because they can like change and be two different colors at once. I don't know. I am not fond of dresses (Hate em') and usually wear pants/long sleeves because my mom thinks in anemic, but I haven't had my blood drawn yet to see if I am, so I usually dress pretty warm, even in the summer.

My personality is wacky since I was born right after Scorpio and am actually Sagittarius, so I'm kinda crazy. I don't like to be around people in bad moods, but I have this really good friend who loves stuffed animals as much as I do, and she even has a Youtube channel. She is awesome. I like to draw in quiet spaces such as stuck up in trees or in the top bunk of my bed, and I also like to read, but when I have to stop, I will like never put a book down. I'm not very social in the real world, but I can just be myself on the internet, because, internet 4 life dawg. I used to be into rapping, but I just like normal singing. I am not soprano whatsoever. I am boss on the recorder, which is a woodwind which most of us has probably played at one point or another, and I will never be able to choose anything in life.

Hope that's enough! ^.^
@Froze

I hoard water pokemon cards. I absolutely love team aqua, and am obsessed with Gyrados. And Magikarp is a favorite, even though he does absolutely nothing XD. I absolutely love Squirtle, he is the God of water pokemon to me.

I'm taller than most of my classmates, I'd say about in the 4 - 5 foot range. (With my class right now, I am definitely not the shortest XD my school is short. XD OMG I can't stop.) I know a 22 year old who is only 5"1' LOL. I am taller than my librarian and my principal somehow. I have dirty blonde hair I like to put back in a ponytail most of the time, and I'm not actually sure what color my eyes are because they can like change and be two different colors at once. I don't know. I am not fond of dresses (Hate em') and usually wear pants/long sleeves because my mom thinks in anemic, but I haven't had my blood drawn yet to see if I am, so I usually dress pretty warm, even in the summer.

My personality is wacky since I was born right after Scorpio and am actually Sagittarius, so I'm kinda crazy. I don't like to be around people in bad moods, but I have this really good friend who loves stuffed animals as much as I do, and she even has a Youtube channel. She is awesome. I like to draw in quiet spaces such as stuck up in trees or in the top bunk of my bed, and I also like to read, but when I have to stop, I will like never put a book down. I'm not very social in the real world, but I can just be myself on the internet, because, internet 4 life dawg. I used to be into rapping, but I just like normal singing. I am not soprano whatsoever. I am boss on the recorder, which is a woodwind which most of us has probably played at one point or another, and I will never be able to choose anything in life.

Hope that's enough! ^.^
Jaxon | He/Him | SHSL yeet "That is a harmful stereotype! I can produce heartfelt remarks through calculations!"
"That roomba remark is probably not about me, as I have a variety of custodial functions."
"I may be a robot, but the thought of my friends dying fills me with sadness."
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22