Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | What Pokemon are you?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@sugarfrost No need to be sorry, extra detail helps!! c: [center][img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/610.png[/img][img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/611.png[/img][img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/612.png[/img] You'd be Axew/Fraxure/Haxorus! You may be physically small, but you have a large personality! I went with dragon type for you: you're proud, competitive, entitled, and complex! I always envision dragon types as very emotionally strong and independent, whether by choice or not. The Haroxus line, though territorial, is one of the most friendly dragon lines -- so long as you don't invade their territory and challenge their pride. Even beginning with Axew, an essential part of Axew's behavior is marking its territory. To me this indicates that as a child you may have been possessive of your belongings or friends, perhaps out of the fear of being alone or having nothing. Axew is adaptable, as every time its tusk break they grow back harder and stronger. You may have been noticeably resilient, determined to bounce back after failures and not one to roll over and give up. Your evolution likely was a product of determination and self-confidence, in which you began feeling more firm in the world and more able to say what you mean. Fraxure are even more competitive than Axew and often clash with other Fraxure, and you might have found yourself butting heads with those like you and getting along better with people with whom you share differences. The reason for this may be a sense of possessiveness over your talents, and finding it easier to relax around those who have passions that differ from yours. Finally, Haxorus exemplifies the paradoxical nature you were talking about! Your evolution into Haxorus was/will be framed by a sense of temperance and knowing when to throw your weight around. Haxorus is described as much kinder than Fraxure, likely because as Haxorus you know your own strengths and weaknesses and no longer feel the need to constantly be proving yourself. Haxorus is covered in hard armor which hints at being less sensitive -- though they're still very territorial, which perhaps indicates that they pick their battles carefully, though when challenged they don't hold out. To friends you're friendly and kind, though when challenged you become territorial over your pride and what's important to you, and your form of aggression may be stony silence rather than Haxorus' physical attacks. Haxorus' rarity also speaks to how you say you rarely express your feelings, and as such many may not know the real you.
@sugarfrost
No need to be sorry, extra detail helps!! c:

610.png611.png612.png
You'd be Axew/Fraxure/Haxorus!

You may be physically small, but you have a large personality! I went with dragon type for you: you're proud, competitive, entitled, and complex! I always envision dragon types as very emotionally strong and independent, whether by choice or not. The Haroxus line, though territorial, is one of the most friendly dragon lines -- so long as you don't invade their territory and challenge their pride. Even beginning with Axew, an essential part of Axew's behavior is marking its territory. To me this indicates that as a child you may have been possessive of your belongings or friends, perhaps out of the fear of being alone or having nothing. Axew is adaptable, as every time its tusk break they grow back harder and stronger. You may have been noticeably resilient, determined to bounce back after failures and not one to roll over and give up. Your evolution likely was a product of determination and self-confidence, in which you began feeling more firm in the world and more able to say what you mean. Fraxure are even more competitive than Axew and often clash with other Fraxure, and you might have found yourself butting heads with those like you and getting along better with people with whom you share differences. The reason for this may be a sense of possessiveness over your talents, and finding it easier to relax around those who have passions that differ from yours. Finally, Haxorus exemplifies the paradoxical nature you were talking about! Your evolution into Haxorus was/will be framed by a sense of temperance and knowing when to throw your weight around. Haxorus is described as much kinder than Fraxure, likely because as Haxorus you know your own strengths and weaknesses and no longer feel the need to constantly be proving yourself. Haxorus is covered in hard armor which hints at being less sensitive -- though they're still very territorial, which perhaps indicates that they pick their battles carefully, though when challenged they don't hold out. To friends you're friendly and kind, though when challenged you become territorial over your pride and what's important to you, and your form of aggression may be stony silence rather than Haxorus' physical attacks. Haxorus' rarity also speaks to how you say you rarely express your feelings, and as such many may not know the real you.
tumblr_nsbymv570v1tcuk4xo1_250.gif
5BsilZ9.png5iXiC8z.pngmlHpBMC.png
@Froze

This seems rly cool!!

My favorite starter pokemon would probably be piplup,
My favorite types would probably be poison, ghost, water, ice, and dragon,
and I'm mostly a casual player when it comes to Pokemon. I'm not very competrtive with the game, and I'd rather get all my favorite pokemon and give them unique names than get IV trained, shiny, really strong pokemon for battling? something like that

Anyhow, I'm 5'5", I'm almost underweight, and I have about shoulder-length frizzy/fluffy brown hair (it's rly thick and I hate it ok)
I have dark brown eyes and a pale complexion; I don't go out very much.
I mostly wear stuff that relates to video games, comics, bands, you name it-- I'm not a very fashionable person, lol

My hobbies include playing video games, drawing, and listening to music.

I'm described usually as quiet, creative, and pretty awkward. I have a lot of self esteem issues ad things like that, and I put myself down a lot. I also get embarrassed and flustered quite easily, and i'm pretty independent sometimes but I do get pretty lonely. OH and I forget things really easily

Also; I'm a Scorpio and an INTP if that helps anything?? and my favorite animal is probably like any reptile or canine tbh
@Froze

This seems rly cool!!

My favorite starter pokemon would probably be piplup,
My favorite types would probably be poison, ghost, water, ice, and dragon,
and I'm mostly a casual player when it comes to Pokemon. I'm not very competrtive with the game, and I'd rather get all my favorite pokemon and give them unique names than get IV trained, shiny, really strong pokemon for battling? something like that

Anyhow, I'm 5'5", I'm almost underweight, and I have about shoulder-length frizzy/fluffy brown hair (it's rly thick and I hate it ok)
I have dark brown eyes and a pale complexion; I don't go out very much.
I mostly wear stuff that relates to video games, comics, bands, you name it-- I'm not a very fashionable person, lol

My hobbies include playing video games, drawing, and listening to music.

I'm described usually as quiet, creative, and pretty awkward. I have a lot of self esteem issues ad things like that, and I put myself down a lot. I also get embarrassed and flustered quite easily, and i'm pretty independent sometimes but I do get pretty lonely. OH and I forget things really easily

Also; I'm a Scorpio and an INTP if that helps anything?? and my favorite animal is probably like any reptile or canine tbh
sss_by_hwnts-d9xrong.gif
@froze

Okay well I should start off that I do know a little bit about Pokemon I never really grew up with it and I've only played about 30 minutes of Pokemon Crystal, so really I don't know a whole lot about it but I do know that I tend to like the fire types like Cyndaquil, Tepig, and Fennekin. I think my favorite pokemon's gotta be Mewtwo though because I used to play as him all the time in Smash Bros Melee, so nostalgia factor and also I think his backstory is interesting.

Interestingly enough, I like fire type pokemon but when it comes to other games I gravitate more towards icy things (i choose to live in the snowy area in Furvilla, I use a lot of ice magic in Skyrim because it's visually appealing to me, I almost chose Ice Flight, etc.) I've always seemed to love snow, cold and ice, as a little kid I didn't understand why anyone could like summer. and hate winter Why be hot and sweaty when you can be cool and chilled off. I find the feeling of being "too cold" pleasant, (until it gets so cold that I have a chance of dying, of course.)

I choose Arcane flight because I feel that I'm a dreamer and I like the whole magic and space thing, but also the whole thing that arcane dragons are "often oblivious to the effects that their dogged pursuits may have on the world around them". That's really what made me choose Arcane because I feel that often times I mess up, make careless mistakes because I'm always spacing off, daydreaming. It seems like I can never really snap back to reality, and I'm never focusing on what I should be, although at this point I would much rather be daydreaming than anything else.

I... hate admitting my height to anyone, especially online since it's the only place I can hide my shortness, but here goes... I'm 5'3", and I will OBLITERATE YOU.
I'm slightly overweight, and I'm trying to exercise more so that I can lose more weight but I'm honestly okay with how I look. I'm not trying to lose weight to impress anyone, I'm doing it for myself, and my health.
I have dirty blond hair, used to be short but I'm too lazy to get it cut so it's grown out quite a bit. Oh well, now I look metal.
I have bright blue eyes. As for my skin I'm so white it burns my eyes to look at it sometimes.

Some of my hobbies include gaming, drawing, writing, listening to music, archery, hunting... and just plain having fun with friends, whether it's just stupid stuff like watching weird vines or random youtubers, or running around the neighborhood probably annoying people trying to take naps.

I can't really wrap my brain around math, so I'm never getting good grades in that subject. But I'm better at english, art, and music. I play the flute, but I want to learn other instruments. Recently I've gotten pretty interested in drums.

Another thing I'm really interested in is learning new things, which is another reason I chose Arcane flight. I like to learn more about biology and history, but I think my favorite subject is learning about different cultures and languages. I know the location of every single country on the planet, and my goal is to learn as many languages as I can before I die.

I like all sorts of music- I mean, you name it, pop, EDM, dubstep, reggae, rap, grunge, I can probably get into it- but my favorite genre is definitely metal. I like older bands like Slayer, Metallica, some 90s stuff like Pantera, Alice in Chains, some Nirvana, and I also like weird stuff like Deftones, Tool, and Deafheaven. I don't know why listing my favorite bands would help at all, but, just in case.

Okay, so for my personality. I've already mentioned that I daydream a lot and because I'm always spacing off and unfocused, I tend to make a lot of mistakes. Because of past experiences I tend to hold negative emotions back because I've learned that really, nobody cares. A lot of people don't really see me as a serious person because I'm laughing a lot and goof off, so when I do get serious, not a lot of people take me seriously and it can get frustrating. A lot of times, I care more about myself than others. When I do need someone to talk to, I don't really go seeking out for others, I just talk with myself because honestly, I'm the only person I trust.
Now it might seem like I'm looking at myself negatively, but that's not really the case. I've come to terms with my flaws and understand that it's just a part of who I am. I should always try to better myself in any way, but I know that I will never be perfect, and the sooner I accept that the happier I will be.
Here are some better things about me. Even if I don't necessarily know or care about the person, I do try to help whoever I see needs help. I'm described as creative, and with a big imagination. I tend to be reserved and quiet if I'm in a new situation, silently assessing my surroundings and the people around me, curiously. Once I become used to the situation I relax and tend to be more talkative and open. While I do have strong opinions I tend to keep quiet about those opinions unless personally asked. I tend to not be judging of someone, even if they do something I don't agree with. I also tend to be patient, but I do not hold back if I am mad. I won't go yelling and throwing things, but I will communicate my annoyance with facial expressions, calmly confronting it, or intense sass.

aaand... that went on for longer than I wanted it to. Sorry about that! I just wanted to give you enough information, but hopefully it isn't too much, lol.
Also, this may or may not come in handy: I half believe in zodiacs, half don't, so I will add that I'm a Sagittarius.
@froze

Okay well I should start off that I do know a little bit about Pokemon I never really grew up with it and I've only played about 30 minutes of Pokemon Crystal, so really I don't know a whole lot about it but I do know that I tend to like the fire types like Cyndaquil, Tepig, and Fennekin. I think my favorite pokemon's gotta be Mewtwo though because I used to play as him all the time in Smash Bros Melee, so nostalgia factor and also I think his backstory is interesting.

Interestingly enough, I like fire type pokemon but when it comes to other games I gravitate more towards icy things (i choose to live in the snowy area in Furvilla, I use a lot of ice magic in Skyrim because it's visually appealing to me, I almost chose Ice Flight, etc.) I've always seemed to love snow, cold and ice, as a little kid I didn't understand why anyone could like summer. and hate winter Why be hot and sweaty when you can be cool and chilled off. I find the feeling of being "too cold" pleasant, (until it gets so cold that I have a chance of dying, of course.)

I choose Arcane flight because I feel that I'm a dreamer and I like the whole magic and space thing, but also the whole thing that arcane dragons are "often oblivious to the effects that their dogged pursuits may have on the world around them". That's really what made me choose Arcane because I feel that often times I mess up, make careless mistakes because I'm always spacing off, daydreaming. It seems like I can never really snap back to reality, and I'm never focusing on what I should be, although at this point I would much rather be daydreaming than anything else.

I... hate admitting my height to anyone, especially online since it's the only place I can hide my shortness, but here goes... I'm 5'3", and I will OBLITERATE YOU.
I'm slightly overweight, and I'm trying to exercise more so that I can lose more weight but I'm honestly okay with how I look. I'm not trying to lose weight to impress anyone, I'm doing it for myself, and my health.
I have dirty blond hair, used to be short but I'm too lazy to get it cut so it's grown out quite a bit. Oh well, now I look metal.
I have bright blue eyes. As for my skin I'm so white it burns my eyes to look at it sometimes.

Some of my hobbies include gaming, drawing, writing, listening to music, archery, hunting... and just plain having fun with friends, whether it's just stupid stuff like watching weird vines or random youtubers, or running around the neighborhood probably annoying people trying to take naps.

I can't really wrap my brain around math, so I'm never getting good grades in that subject. But I'm better at english, art, and music. I play the flute, but I want to learn other instruments. Recently I've gotten pretty interested in drums.

Another thing I'm really interested in is learning new things, which is another reason I chose Arcane flight. I like to learn more about biology and history, but I think my favorite subject is learning about different cultures and languages. I know the location of every single country on the planet, and my goal is to learn as many languages as I can before I die.

I like all sorts of music- I mean, you name it, pop, EDM, dubstep, reggae, rap, grunge, I can probably get into it- but my favorite genre is definitely metal. I like older bands like Slayer, Metallica, some 90s stuff like Pantera, Alice in Chains, some Nirvana, and I also like weird stuff like Deftones, Tool, and Deafheaven. I don't know why listing my favorite bands would help at all, but, just in case.

Okay, so for my personality. I've already mentioned that I daydream a lot and because I'm always spacing off and unfocused, I tend to make a lot of mistakes. Because of past experiences I tend to hold negative emotions back because I've learned that really, nobody cares. A lot of people don't really see me as a serious person because I'm laughing a lot and goof off, so when I do get serious, not a lot of people take me seriously and it can get frustrating. A lot of times, I care more about myself than others. When I do need someone to talk to, I don't really go seeking out for others, I just talk with myself because honestly, I'm the only person I trust.
Now it might seem like I'm looking at myself negatively, but that's not really the case. I've come to terms with my flaws and understand that it's just a part of who I am. I should always try to better myself in any way, but I know that I will never be perfect, and the sooner I accept that the happier I will be.
Here are some better things about me. Even if I don't necessarily know or care about the person, I do try to help whoever I see needs help. I'm described as creative, and with a big imagination. I tend to be reserved and quiet if I'm in a new situation, silently assessing my surroundings and the people around me, curiously. Once I become used to the situation I relax and tend to be more talkative and open. While I do have strong opinions I tend to keep quiet about those opinions unless personally asked. I tend to not be judging of someone, even if they do something I don't agree with. I also tend to be patient, but I do not hold back if I am mad. I won't go yelling and throwing things, but I will communicate my annoyance with facial expressions, calmly confronting it, or intense sass.

aaand... that went on for longer than I wanted it to. Sorry about that! I just wanted to give you enough information, but hopefully it isn't too much, lol.
Also, this may or may not come in handy: I half believe in zodiacs, half don't, so I will add that I'm a Sagittarius.
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
@Froze
YESSSSSS AWESOME THANK YOU SO MUCH
@Froze
YESSSSSS AWESOME THANK YOU SO MUCH
tumblr_inline_nfx5micmyj1r6zydg.png
@Froze

This looks like fun!

In the games, I've always gravitated towards ghost and fire types! In regards to interests, I love to read and create art. I'm always on my laptop browsing the internet. I love to go places and look at things, not necessarily buying them. My top three favorite things to talk about are Outer Space, tigers, and jellyfish. Oh! And dragons.

For personality, friends describe me as wild, weird, and creative. If none of my friends are around i'm very quiet and reserved, often staring into space. I pace around the house a lot, often day dreaming. I'm very bold in creepy situations when surrounded by people, but I can become nervous if left alone in said situation. I don't like change. When something hinders my routine, I can get very pouty and quiet. I share things to be polite, but if you say no i'm not gonna push it. I'm also really lazy and love to eat! My hunger knows no bounds.

In appearance, I am very short for my age and I'm often mistaken for being younger than I really am. I have dark, thick brown hair and eyes. I have horrible eyesight, so I need glasses to see far away.

I hope this is enough >3<
@Froze

This looks like fun!

In the games, I've always gravitated towards ghost and fire types! In regards to interests, I love to read and create art. I'm always on my laptop browsing the internet. I love to go places and look at things, not necessarily buying them. My top three favorite things to talk about are Outer Space, tigers, and jellyfish. Oh! And dragons.

For personality, friends describe me as wild, weird, and creative. If none of my friends are around i'm very quiet and reserved, often staring into space. I pace around the house a lot, often day dreaming. I'm very bold in creepy situations when surrounded by people, but I can become nervous if left alone in said situation. I don't like change. When something hinders my routine, I can get very pouty and quiet. I share things to be polite, but if you say no i'm not gonna push it. I'm also really lazy and love to eat! My hunger knows no bounds.

In appearance, I am very short for my age and I'm often mistaken for being younger than I really am. I have dark, thick brown hair and eyes. I have horrible eyesight, so I need glasses to see far away.

I hope this is enough >3<
bullet.pngA wild dragon appears!bullet.png
@Froze

I'm gonna make this long so bare (or is it bear?) with me.

Pokemon History:

Sinnoh is my favorite gen by far, maybe because it was my first one. I love eeveelytions, and quadrupedal pokemon in general. I love the water element, along with physcic and dragon. Might I add I love the new ninetails? It's gorgous

I strongly dislike the rock/ground elements, but I do like some pokemon of that type (like marowak, gliscor, ect.)

Personality:

An intellectual at heart, I take pride in solving problems logically and putting my emotions aside to get the job done. I get frustrated with those who put their emotions in the way of things, or complaining about something that could easily do something about.
I will admit I'm a little arrogant, and I usually think I'm right. I don't like help from others unless it's from a professional or something like that. I'm very independent and I don't like to rely on others, but I know when to ask for help.

Socially I'm a little withdrawn, and that's because communicating (specifically making plans) with others is somewhat tiring, especially if it's not in person. I'm not confident with how I'm seen socially, and I'm constantly worried that people don't see me in the way I want them to (athletic, social, and fun). However, when I'm with friends I feel comfortable and exited, and sometimes reveal too much of myself for my liking (acting a little goofy, or revealing embarrassing personal info). I care a lot about what others think of me.

I'm a perfectionist, and freak out a little if something derails my plans. I plan out a lot, and worry about things far more than I should. Planning makes me comfortable though, and sometimes after big changes I need a day to sort out everything in my mind (for this reason people call me dramatic). Especially when something is permanent on my body, like finding out my feet had issues.

I fear abandonment from friends, and hope that they don't leave me for "better" friends. Sometimes I want the attention from those who don't value me as much as I value them. However, I feel guilty because I have cut people off when I knew they weren't right for me. I do feel guilty because I have judged people harshly before, but I'm proud to say I barely do that anymore (I give benefit of the doubt a lot, and like anybody who is nice to me).

However, I like to think I'm smart, as academics have always been a breeze for me. Also, I'm extremely determined, one of my fondest accomplishments (it meant the most to me) was going from one of the most nonathletic children in my middle-school gym to winning the "Student of the Rotation" award within a year. I also did volleyball, even though I knew very well I hated sports. I like friendly competition, but nothing about sports is friendly as far as my experience goes.

I also think I'm down to earth, and I scoff at others with unrealistic ideas. I hate to be the Debbie Downer, but somebody has to do it if an over-the-top idea negatively affects others. However, when it comes to self-improvement, the sky's the limit.

I pity others often, and try to help if I can. Honestly, I guilt myself into skimming my pool several times an hour to save bugs.

I like to think I'm fierce when I'm with friends. constantly spitting witty comments and loving competition. This is where I shine and have fun. I do wish I had a larger social circle though, but like I said before, it's tiring and complex for me to set things up. I'm always worrying about whether it's the right time to further the friendship, if I said something wrong, ect. When people I'm not close to are around, I'm much more reserved (I'm not talking about strangers, but influential peers).

All in all, I'm smart, fiery (with spouts of laziness and no emotion) and determined, but I'm constantly worrying and I need to learn how to accept change/be more open-minded and accept myself and how I am socially (or change something and stop worrying!)

Body:

Taller than my other female peers, I almost feel out of place. I have a lean/athletic build, that I'm always trying to improve.
I have type 2b(?) thick brown hair that goes down to bra-starp-length. I have extremely dark brown eyes, an upturned nose, and dark, slightly angular eyebrows. My face is not delicate. Also I'm white (haha forgot to mention that)

I recorded all the things average/common about me, and there are quite a few. I would hate to be a "boring" type (by my standards) like ground, rock, bug, or normal. But in my heart, I think I know I wouldn't like what creature I would be in an AU (nobody's that lucky, right?)

Extra:
My favorite pokemon by design is vaporeon, but I love dialga and breloom from personal experiences,

INTJ (I think?) Ravenclaw

Virgo sun, Aquarius moon, Pisces Ascending (everything else is just a mix of Virgo & Pisces)

My favorite song by far is Riptide by Vance Joy, every single lyric from that song is beautiful. Electric Love by Borns is a far second. (Indie Pop)

Thank you sooooooooo much for reading this :) This is such a clever idea
Wow mine was so long, but I really am appreciative of your effort :)))
@Froze

I'm gonna make this long so bare (or is it bear?) with me.

Pokemon History:

Sinnoh is my favorite gen by far, maybe because it was my first one. I love eeveelytions, and quadrupedal pokemon in general. I love the water element, along with physcic and dragon. Might I add I love the new ninetails? It's gorgous

I strongly dislike the rock/ground elements, but I do like some pokemon of that type (like marowak, gliscor, ect.)

Personality:

An intellectual at heart, I take pride in solving problems logically and putting my emotions aside to get the job done. I get frustrated with those who put their emotions in the way of things, or complaining about something that could easily do something about.
I will admit I'm a little arrogant, and I usually think I'm right. I don't like help from others unless it's from a professional or something like that. I'm very independent and I don't like to rely on others, but I know when to ask for help.

Socially I'm a little withdrawn, and that's because communicating (specifically making plans) with others is somewhat tiring, especially if it's not in person. I'm not confident with how I'm seen socially, and I'm constantly worried that people don't see me in the way I want them to (athletic, social, and fun). However, when I'm with friends I feel comfortable and exited, and sometimes reveal too much of myself for my liking (acting a little goofy, or revealing embarrassing personal info). I care a lot about what others think of me.

I'm a perfectionist, and freak out a little if something derails my plans. I plan out a lot, and worry about things far more than I should. Planning makes me comfortable though, and sometimes after big changes I need a day to sort out everything in my mind (for this reason people call me dramatic). Especially when something is permanent on my body, like finding out my feet had issues.

I fear abandonment from friends, and hope that they don't leave me for "better" friends. Sometimes I want the attention from those who don't value me as much as I value them. However, I feel guilty because I have cut people off when I knew they weren't right for me. I do feel guilty because I have judged people harshly before, but I'm proud to say I barely do that anymore (I give benefit of the doubt a lot, and like anybody who is nice to me).

However, I like to think I'm smart, as academics have always been a breeze for me. Also, I'm extremely determined, one of my fondest accomplishments (it meant the most to me) was going from one of the most nonathletic children in my middle-school gym to winning the "Student of the Rotation" award within a year. I also did volleyball, even though I knew very well I hated sports. I like friendly competition, but nothing about sports is friendly as far as my experience goes.

I also think I'm down to earth, and I scoff at others with unrealistic ideas. I hate to be the Debbie Downer, but somebody has to do it if an over-the-top idea negatively affects others. However, when it comes to self-improvement, the sky's the limit.

I pity others often, and try to help if I can. Honestly, I guilt myself into skimming my pool several times an hour to save bugs.

I like to think I'm fierce when I'm with friends. constantly spitting witty comments and loving competition. This is where I shine and have fun. I do wish I had a larger social circle though, but like I said before, it's tiring and complex for me to set things up. I'm always worrying about whether it's the right time to further the friendship, if I said something wrong, ect. When people I'm not close to are around, I'm much more reserved (I'm not talking about strangers, but influential peers).

All in all, I'm smart, fiery (with spouts of laziness and no emotion) and determined, but I'm constantly worrying and I need to learn how to accept change/be more open-minded and accept myself and how I am socially (or change something and stop worrying!)

Body:

Taller than my other female peers, I almost feel out of place. I have a lean/athletic build, that I'm always trying to improve.
I have type 2b(?) thick brown hair that goes down to bra-starp-length. I have extremely dark brown eyes, an upturned nose, and dark, slightly angular eyebrows. My face is not delicate. Also I'm white (haha forgot to mention that)

I recorded all the things average/common about me, and there are quite a few. I would hate to be a "boring" type (by my standards) like ground, rock, bug, or normal. But in my heart, I think I know I wouldn't like what creature I would be in an AU (nobody's that lucky, right?)

Extra:
My favorite pokemon by design is vaporeon, but I love dialga and breloom from personal experiences,

INTJ (I think?) Ravenclaw

Virgo sun, Aquarius moon, Pisces Ascending (everything else is just a mix of Virgo & Pisces)

My favorite song by far is Riptide by Vance Joy, every single lyric from that song is beautiful. Electric Love by Borns is a far second. (Indie Pop)

Thank you sooooooooo much for reading this :) This is such a clever idea
Wow mine was so long, but I really am appreciative of your effort :)))
@Umbrarum Yess, poison is my favorite! Also heck yea another scorpio [center][img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/048.png[/img][img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/049.png[/img] You'd be Venonat/Venomoth! Venonat lives in dense forests and sleeps in the hole of a tree until nightfall, which resembles your dislike of going out and your independence. Additionally Venonat isn't the most graceful of Pokemon -- it has stubby paws and arms, and is certainly what some may describe as awkward. It's also rather quiet, as it needs to be to wander around in the dark. Venonat isn't described as territorial though also isn't mentioned to live in groups, and it struck me as a rather lonely Pokemon just by nature. However Venonat also has a lot of amazing strengths! Like Venonat you may find that you're at your peak during nighttime, and though you're not a jack of all trades, you really excel at the things you're good at. Venonat has extraordinarily developed eyes that help it find prey, which may symbolize that you're perceptive and have a knack for analyzing people. It oozes poison all over its body when threatened, and perhaps you too prefer not to outright challenge people, but instead get toxic when someone's bothering you. Venonat is also attracted to bright lights, which could be interpreted to mean you often find yourself caught up in or gravitating towards new ideas that excite you. Venonat evolves into Venomoth, and Venomoth shares a lot of Venonat's core traits like being isolated and nocturnal and attracted to lights! However Venomoth can fly and spreads different types of powder when it flaps its wings. Your evolution into Venomoth was/will be not about a radical change of self, but instead characterized by quite literally spreading your wings and allowing yourself to be confident in yourself and what you bring! Venomoth's passive ability to shed powder implies that you've become more adept at defending yourself and not letting things get to you, without having to be confrontational.[/center]
@Umbrarum

Yess, poison is my favorite! Also heck yea another scorpio

048.png049.png
You'd be Venonat/Venomoth!

Venonat lives in dense forests and sleeps in the hole of a tree until nightfall, which resembles your dislike of going out and your independence. Additionally Venonat isn't the most graceful of Pokemon -- it has stubby paws and arms, and is certainly what some may describe as awkward. It's also rather quiet, as it needs to be to wander around in the dark. Venonat isn't described as territorial though also isn't mentioned to live in groups, and it struck me as a rather lonely Pokemon just by nature. However Venonat also has a lot of amazing strengths! Like Venonat you may find that you're at your peak during nighttime, and though you're not a jack of all trades, you really excel at the things you're good at. Venonat has extraordinarily developed eyes that help it find prey, which may symbolize that you're perceptive and have a knack for analyzing people. It oozes poison all over its body when threatened, and perhaps you too prefer not to outright challenge people, but instead get toxic when someone's bothering you. Venonat is also attracted to bright lights, which could be interpreted to mean you often find yourself caught up in or gravitating towards new ideas that excite you. Venonat evolves into Venomoth, and Venomoth shares a lot of Venonat's core traits like being isolated and nocturnal and attracted to lights! However Venomoth can fly and spreads different types of powder when it flaps its wings. Your evolution into Venomoth was/will be not about a radical change of self, but instead characterized by quite literally spreading your wings and allowing yourself to be confident in yourself and what you bring! Venomoth's passive ability to shed powder implies that you've become more adept at defending yourself and not letting things get to you, without having to be confrontational.
@Froze

I love it! Clamperl is so cute! It's so accurate thank you so much!
@Froze

I love it! Clamperl is so cute! It's so accurate thank you so much!
vVseha8.gif
↑NOW EXTREMELY OUTDATED Art Shop
@Werelynx [center][img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/086.png[/img][img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/087.png[/img] You'd be Seel/Dewgong! Seel, the Pokemon that made it impossible for me to learn to spell [i]seal[/i] as a child. But in all seriousness, there doesn't seem like any better line for you than Pokemon who hang out in freezing cold weather. Seel has a reputation for being playful and, well, a bit dorky, and that's certainly all it may seem to be to its land-dwelling friends! That isn't to say Seel isn't playful -- it definitely embodies the side of you that enjoys running around the neighborhood with friends or laughing and goofing off. However in the water Seel is an exceptionally graceful and durable swimmer, and not many duck their head below the surface to see Seel's talents. Seel has a thick hide and a sharp horn that it uses to break icebergs, which speaks to your resilience and your perseverance that may (frustratingly) go unnoticed by others. During your adolescence you may have been viewed as more of a jokester and less academically serious due to your playful nature, even though you've always been an independent and hard worker. Both Seel and Dewgong hunt alone, so while you may have close friends, you prefer to do the important things by yourself. Seel's evolution Dewgong is characterized by being more quick and streamlined, which suggests that your evolution was/will be defined by a maturation that makes you a more efficient individual! Dewgong is immune to the cold and swims at a constant, steady rate, and you too may find yourself more able to focus on yourself and not let your goals be deterred by others. Graceful as Dewgong is, it's also a proficient hunter, and like Dewgong you're not the type to let a slight go un-pursued. Additionally both Seel and Dewgong are found in the ocean in nearly every region, suggesting migration and relating to your desire to learn new things, particularly about different cultures.[/center]
@Werelynx
086.png087.png
You'd be Seel/Dewgong!

Seel, the Pokemon that made it impossible for me to learn to spell seal as a child. But in all seriousness, there doesn't seem like any better line for you than Pokemon who hang out in freezing cold weather. Seel has a reputation for being playful and, well, a bit dorky, and that's certainly all it may seem to be to its land-dwelling friends! That isn't to say Seel isn't playful -- it definitely embodies the side of you that enjoys running around the neighborhood with friends or laughing and goofing off. However in the water Seel is an exceptionally graceful and durable swimmer, and not many duck their head below the surface to see Seel's talents. Seel has a thick hide and a sharp horn that it uses to break icebergs, which speaks to your resilience and your perseverance that may (frustratingly) go unnoticed by others. During your adolescence you may have been viewed as more of a jokester and less academically serious due to your playful nature, even though you've always been an independent and hard worker. Both Seel and Dewgong hunt alone, so while you may have close friends, you prefer to do the important things by yourself. Seel's evolution Dewgong is characterized by being more quick and streamlined, which suggests that your evolution was/will be defined by a maturation that makes you a more efficient individual! Dewgong is immune to the cold and swims at a constant, steady rate, and you too may find yourself more able to focus on yourself and not let your goals be deterred by others. Graceful as Dewgong is, it's also a proficient hunter, and like Dewgong you're not the type to let a slight go un-pursued. Additionally both Seel and Dewgong are found in the ocean in nearly every region, suggesting migration and relating to your desire to learn new things, particularly about different cultures.
@sugarfrost
asdhfk NP I'M GLAD YOU LIKED IT

@Vitrin
No thank you!! c:
@sugarfrost
asdhfk NP I'M GLAD YOU LIKED IT

@Vitrin
No thank you!! c: