Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | What Pokemon are you?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@SeaAmoeba [center][img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/390.png[/img][img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/391.png[/img][img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/392.png[/img] You'd be Chimchar/Monferno/Infernape! I have to agree, you definitely seem like a fire type! Moreover your outgoing personality and competitive nature strike me as fire/fighting -- you seem comfortable with yourself and extroverted, and your competitiveness implies that you try to improve yourself. Karate also seems like an important part of your life! Your line starts out with Chimchar, a spirited and fiery Pokemon whose flame can't be dampened by the rain. This suggests that when younger you always had passion and enthusiasm, even in the face of bad times. You may have been conscientious as well, aware of other's feelings and the environment from a young age, just as Chimchar displays insight by extinguishing its flame before it sleeps to prevent fires. You were likely adventurous as well, in line with Chimchar's ability to climb up craggy cliffs. Your evolution into Monferno likely came/will come as a result of becoming more competitive and wanting to improve! Even though Monferno lives in packs, in line with being so close to your friends and family, it's an independent fighter that primarily relies on its fire -- your own strength. Monferno uses its tail to keep opponents at bay, which may suggest that you're very in control of your relationships and decide who you get close to and who doesn't deserve your friendship. Monferno's rank in its pack is displayed physically through its facial markings and the size of its tail fire, which suggests that you're proud of your achievements and freely acknowledge your talents to others. Considering Monferno is an ape-type, it also seems like its natural habitat would be in the forest, surrounded by others. Your final form is Infernape, which still has the passion of your previous evolutions but is also known for its agility. This may suggest that your final evolution was/will be a result of you becoming more flexible and being able to roll with the punches, and being a productive individual who knows where they want to put their energy.[/center]
@SeaAmoeba
390.png391.png392.png
You'd be Chimchar/Monferno/Infernape!

I have to agree, you definitely seem like a fire type! Moreover your outgoing personality and competitive nature strike me as fire/fighting -- you seem comfortable with yourself and extroverted, and your competitiveness implies that you try to improve yourself. Karate also seems like an important part of your life! Your line starts out with Chimchar, a spirited and fiery Pokemon whose flame can't be dampened by the rain. This suggests that when younger you always had passion and enthusiasm, even in the face of bad times. You may have been conscientious as well, aware of other's feelings and the environment from a young age, just as Chimchar displays insight by extinguishing its flame before it sleeps to prevent fires. You were likely adventurous as well, in line with Chimchar's ability to climb up craggy cliffs. Your evolution into Monferno likely came/will come as a result of becoming more competitive and wanting to improve! Even though Monferno lives in packs, in line with being so close to your friends and family, it's an independent fighter that primarily relies on its fire -- your own strength. Monferno uses its tail to keep opponents at bay, which may suggest that you're very in control of your relationships and decide who you get close to and who doesn't deserve your friendship. Monferno's rank in its pack is displayed physically through its facial markings and the size of its tail fire, which suggests that you're proud of your achievements and freely acknowledge your talents to others. Considering Monferno is an ape-type, it also seems like its natural habitat would be in the forest, surrounded by others. Your final form is Infernape, which still has the passion of your previous evolutions but is also known for its agility. This may suggest that your final evolution was/will be a result of you becoming more flexible and being able to roll with the punches, and being a productive individual who knows where they want to put their energy.
tumblr_nsbymv570v1tcuk4xo1_250.gif
5BsilZ9.png5iXiC8z.pngmlHpBMC.png
@SapphireMoon [center][img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/359.png[/img][img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/359-mega.png[/img] You'd be Absol! You'd definitely be a dark type! You don't seem to have the self-centeredness that ghost types often display, or the outward strength that dragon types have. In my opinion dark types may be more reserved and quiet, and sometimes misunderstood -- thought cold or mean, when they're actually just introverted or socially anxious. Absol matches your larger stature, without being so large that you're attention-grabbing. Like you, Absol prefers to keep to itself (living alone in mountains) and is quiet. Absol is most known for its serious and disaster-related reputation, which of course isn't all its about, though just like Absol you may be misinterpreted as not having that sense of humor. Absol is also efficient in warning others about impending disasters, which suggests an ability to stay organized that you also share. The fact that you don't talk about yourself also relates to Absol as well, considering Absol was a mystery and misunderstood as a disaster Pokemon for so long. You may also be intuitive, have a strong moral compass, and be empathetic to others, but selective about when you choose to intervene. Absol doesn't evolve into anything else, suggesting that even when you were young you were more quiet and preferred being alone, and perhaps felt introspective and older than your age. However Absol does have a mega evolution, implying that when needed or when there's some sort of cause close to your heart, you're more powerful (whether it be more outspoken, more determined, etc) than you normally are.
@SapphireMoon
359.png359-mega.png
You'd be Absol!

You'd definitely be a dark type! You don't seem to have the self-centeredness that ghost types often display, or the outward strength that dragon types have. In my opinion dark types may be more reserved and quiet, and sometimes misunderstood -- thought cold or mean, when they're actually just introverted or socially anxious. Absol matches your larger stature, without being so large that you're attention-grabbing. Like you, Absol prefers to keep to itself (living alone in mountains) and is quiet. Absol is most known for its serious and disaster-related reputation, which of course isn't all its about, though just like Absol you may be misinterpreted as not having that sense of humor. Absol is also efficient in warning others about impending disasters, which suggests an ability to stay organized that you also share. The fact that you don't talk about yourself also relates to Absol as well, considering Absol was a mystery and misunderstood as a disaster Pokemon for so long. You may also be intuitive, have a strong moral compass, and be empathetic to others, but selective about when you choose to intervene. Absol doesn't evolve into anything else, suggesting that even when you were young you were more quiet and preferred being alone, and perhaps felt introspective and older than your age. However Absol does have a mega evolution, implying that when needed or when there's some sort of cause close to your heart, you're more powerful (whether it be more outspoken, more determined, etc) than you normally are.
@Froze
I like this. Absol is one of my favorite pokemon.
@Froze
I like this. Absol is one of my favorite pokemon.
6xSQv.gif
@Froze
This is awesome! :D
@Froze
This is awesome! :D
4fr206l.png
@Froze
I've always had an interest in water and dragon type pokemon, and I always have both of those types in my teams during my first playthroughs of the main series games
I'm 5'3 (I feel so tiny even though it seems to be an average height), I have long, dark brown hair, and I don't have a specific taste when it comes to fashion, I just wear whatever I find comfortable. When it comes to hobbies, I don't have very many aside from drawing and playing video games, but I aspire to be a photographer one day.

I often have trouble socializing with others and I don't like being in large crowds. I'm oversensitive and I tend to worry over minor things a lot, I can also get overprotective of my friends. Otherwise, I try my best to stay calm during stressful situations buuuuut I would often fail.
@Froze
I've always had an interest in water and dragon type pokemon, and I always have both of those types in my teams during my first playthroughs of the main series games
I'm 5'3 (I feel so tiny even though it seems to be an average height), I have long, dark brown hair, and I don't have a specific taste when it comes to fashion, I just wear whatever I find comfortable. When it comes to hobbies, I don't have very many aside from drawing and playing video games, but I aspire to be a photographer one day.

I often have trouble socializing with others and I don't like being in large crowds. I'm oversensitive and I tend to worry over minor things a lot, I can also get overprotective of my friends. Otherwise, I try my best to stay calm during stressful situations buuuuut I would often fail.
tumblr_ojhs1v0eQf1v6q66ro2_500.png
@SapphireMoon
@SeaAmoeba
I'm so glad you liked them, thank you so much for letting me do them! c:
@SapphireMoon
@SeaAmoeba
I'm so glad you liked them, thank you so much for letting me do them! c:
@Froze

I am a diminutive girl, standing at 5'1/2" with a thin bodyframe. My straight black hair reaches a little farther than my collarbones, and I have dark brown eyes. To describe my personality, I'd call myself inconsistent. My outward disposition is very different from my thoughts, and I rarely express my actual emotions. People who talk to me call me excitable and happy-go-lucky. People who look at me call me arrogant and prideful. I call myself bitter and jealous.

Socially, I've never been very involved. I get frustrated when I'm left out of social activities, but I don't put my pride below me and try to force myself into the circle. This has resulted in me being alone for most of the time, thinking that I don't need any friends beyond the four people I'm always with. Half the time, I am very stoic and emotionless; the other half, I am very excitable and enthusiastic. I am a very competitive person. I hate seeing anybody who thinks they're better than me at anything that I'm good at, and I find it hard to not put my pride below me and not be bitter towards them. The threat of any competition has made me silent, since I don't want anybody to know much about me and somehow gain an advantage over me.

When people address me, I'm usually very happy and enthusiastic.

I have a lot of respect for people who know things and actually care about them. Passionate people are my favorite, although I wouldn't call myself very passionate.

All pretentiousness aside (psshhhhhhhh, this entire thing I've written is pretentious), I love art. Film is my newfound favorite media. I've always loved to draw, but I never do it very seriously.

As for my battling style, I'm mainly offensive. I don't like using walls, because stall-y battles (regardless of what side) make me frustrated. On that front, I have little patience.

I have no particular preference for types. I tend to use dragon types a lot, but that's because I like pokemon with high attack and/or special attack. I like electric types, as well.

SORRY FOR SUCH A LONG THING AGHHHH
@Froze

I am a diminutive girl, standing at 5'1/2" with a thin bodyframe. My straight black hair reaches a little farther than my collarbones, and I have dark brown eyes. To describe my personality, I'd call myself inconsistent. My outward disposition is very different from my thoughts, and I rarely express my actual emotions. People who talk to me call me excitable and happy-go-lucky. People who look at me call me arrogant and prideful. I call myself bitter and jealous.

Socially, I've never been very involved. I get frustrated when I'm left out of social activities, but I don't put my pride below me and try to force myself into the circle. This has resulted in me being alone for most of the time, thinking that I don't need any friends beyond the four people I'm always with. Half the time, I am very stoic and emotionless; the other half, I am very excitable and enthusiastic. I am a very competitive person. I hate seeing anybody who thinks they're better than me at anything that I'm good at, and I find it hard to not put my pride below me and not be bitter towards them. The threat of any competition has made me silent, since I don't want anybody to know much about me and somehow gain an advantage over me.

When people address me, I'm usually very happy and enthusiastic.

I have a lot of respect for people who know things and actually care about them. Passionate people are my favorite, although I wouldn't call myself very passionate.

All pretentiousness aside (psshhhhhhhh, this entire thing I've written is pretentious), I love art. Film is my newfound favorite media. I've always loved to draw, but I never do it very seriously.

As for my battling style, I'm mainly offensive. I don't like using walls, because stall-y battles (regardless of what side) make me frustrated. On that front, I have little patience.

I have no particular preference for types. I tend to use dragon types a lot, but that's because I like pokemon with high attack and/or special attack. I like electric types, as well.

SORRY FOR SUCH A LONG THING AGHHHH
tumblr_inline_nfx5micmyj1r6zydg.png
@Thalo [center][img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/349.png[/img][img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/350.png[/img] You'd be Feebas/Milotic! Calm and solitary perfectly describes Milotic! I went with water over flying because many flying types have an emphasis on flocks and social behavior, whereas it sounds like you're a more independent individual. Additionally Milotic is tall and has an athletic body to propel it through the water, which sounds like your physique as well. Your first stage is Feebas, who for some reason has a reputation for being shabby, when actuality it's an incredibly hardy Pokemon. As a child you might have been more shy and perhaps overlooked by people such as teachers. Feebas lives in schools, indicating that you might have had a tight group of like-minded individuals. Though you might not have stood out in childhood, you still excelled and were good at many different things, just like Feebas' ability to survive in different bodies of water. Your evolution to Milotic was/will be a result of gaining more confidence, particularly when you're alone. Milotic no longer lives in a school and instead lives alone at the bottom of the lake, indicating an ability to be secure without needing guidance or external validation. An incident of getting outside of your comfort zone (i.e. evolving with trading) may have been key in helping you discover yourself. Milotic's living habits match your introversion and preference to do things alone, and like Milotic, you emerge from your splendid isolation to help others. Milotic can soothe feelings of animosity without becoming involved itself, just as you remain calm in frantic situations and are always able to see the silver lining. Even though it helps others, Milotic isn't a particularly social Pokemon, which matches with your independence and sensitivity.
@Thalo
349.png350.png
You'd be Feebas/Milotic!

Calm and solitary perfectly describes Milotic! I went with water over flying because many flying types have an emphasis on flocks and social behavior, whereas it sounds like you're a more independent individual. Additionally Milotic is tall and has an athletic body to propel it through the water, which sounds like your physique as well. Your first stage is Feebas, who for some reason has a reputation for being shabby, when actuality it's an incredibly hardy Pokemon. As a child you might have been more shy and perhaps overlooked by people such as teachers. Feebas lives in schools, indicating that you might have had a tight group of like-minded individuals. Though you might not have stood out in childhood, you still excelled and were good at many different things, just like Feebas' ability to survive in different bodies of water. Your evolution to Milotic was/will be a result of gaining more confidence, particularly when you're alone. Milotic no longer lives in a school and instead lives alone at the bottom of the lake, indicating an ability to be secure without needing guidance or external validation. An incident of getting outside of your comfort zone (i.e. evolving with trading) may have been key in helping you discover yourself. Milotic's living habits match your introversion and preference to do things alone, and like Milotic, you emerge from your splendid isolation to help others. Milotic can soothe feelings of animosity without becoming involved itself, just as you remain calm in frantic situations and are always able to see the silver lining. Even though it helps others, Milotic isn't a particularly social Pokemon, which matches with your independence and sensitivity.
@Froze
This is very very cool and accurate, thanks!!
@Froze
This is very very cool and accurate, thanks!!
ew29SWb.gif
@Hallea I couldn't find a dragon or water type Pokemon that seemed to fit you, so I hope this is alright! c: [center][img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/698.png[/img][img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/699.png[/img] You'd be Amaura/Aurorus! Amaura is a small Pokemon revived from a fossil! Due to the fact it's prehistoric, I imagine that it's more solitary nowadays and has difficulty socializing with others, just as you don't feel comfortable around groups of people. There may be some sort of barrier there, like perhaps you feel difficulty expressing things that other people seem to do effortlessly, you don't do well comforting others, and attention and crowds may be overwhelming. Amaura came from a time period where it had no natural predators, which may make it especially anxious around modern dangers -- perhaps you're afraid of making mistakes due to a previous failure. Amaura's eye sails change color to reflect its mood, and you may be transparent when you're angry or upset. Additionally Amaura has the ability to create auroras, just like you draw and have an interest in art. Amaura's evolution is Aurorus, and the fact that Amaura evolves at night may suggest that you feel more inspired and energized in the nighttime. Aurorus is larger than Amaura and notably creates walls of ice to defend itself and its companions from threats. Your evolution into Aurorus likely was/will be marked by you learning to feel empowered and stand up for yourself and the ones you love.[/center]
@Hallea
I couldn't find a dragon or water type Pokemon that seemed to fit you, so I hope this is alright! c:

698.png699.png
You'd be Amaura/Aurorus!

Amaura is a small Pokemon revived from a fossil! Due to the fact it's prehistoric, I imagine that it's more solitary nowadays and has difficulty socializing with others, just as you don't feel comfortable around groups of people. There may be some sort of barrier there, like perhaps you feel difficulty expressing things that other people seem to do effortlessly, you don't do well comforting others, and attention and crowds may be overwhelming. Amaura came from a time period where it had no natural predators, which may make it especially anxious around modern dangers -- perhaps you're afraid of making mistakes due to a previous failure. Amaura's eye sails change color to reflect its mood, and you may be transparent when you're angry or upset. Additionally Amaura has the ability to create auroras, just like you draw and have an interest in art. Amaura's evolution is Aurorus, and the fact that Amaura evolves at night may suggest that you feel more inspired and energized in the nighttime. Aurorus is larger than Amaura and notably creates walls of ice to defend itself and its companions from threats. Your evolution into Aurorus likely was/will be marked by you learning to feel empowered and stand up for yourself and the ones you love.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22