Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | What Pokemon are you?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
I just did this with my friends and it was a lot of fun so I thought I'd try it out on here haha! It's similar to Mystery Dungeon, though taking all Pokemon into consideration! Want an outsider's Pokemon-obsessed opinion on what Pokemon embodies you the best? Post a little about yourself, anything you feel comfortable sharing -- personality, interests, appearance, etc -- and optionally if there are any types you feel you gravitate towards in regards to your personality! I'll pick a Pokemon line that I feel fits you and give you reasons why I chose those Pokemon, as well as some fortune teller-y predictions about how you have or are going to grow based on your line! For example: [center][img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons/133.png[/img] [img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons/196.png[/img] You'd be Eevee/Espeon! With your curiosity and independence, you have a cat-like personality that Espeon embodies. Espeon's knack of predicting the weather and its opponent's moves are an example of your intuition, and how you're exceptional at reading other people. Additionally Espeon demonstrates extreme loyalty to its trainer, just as you tend to be very protective and loyal to a small number of people. A psychic-type pokemon also fits your interest in the mind and neuroscience. Sometime in your life you evolved from Eevee. When you were a child, you may have found that you were interested in many things at once. You may have often blended in with the crowd and were adaptable, more of a follower than a leader who liked to make others happy. You evolved into Espeon when you discovered your independence and your passion for learning, particularly with the support of loved ones that you've cultivated and kept close.[/center] I also do dragons or characters, if you'd rather post a description about them! c: [b]Edit:[/b] If you feel I'm way off base, just let me know and tell me what part doesn't fit you! I'm happy to find a better fit!
I just did this with my friends and it was a lot of fun so I thought I'd try it out on here haha! It's similar to Mystery Dungeon, though taking all Pokemon into consideration!

Want an outsider's Pokemon-obsessed opinion on what Pokemon embodies you the best? Post a little about yourself, anything you feel comfortable sharing -- personality, interests, appearance, etc -- and optionally if there are any types you feel you gravitate towards in regards to your personality! I'll pick a Pokemon line that I feel fits you and give you reasons why I chose those Pokemon, as well as some fortune teller-y predictions about how you have or are going to grow based on your line!

For example:
133.png 196.png
You'd be Eevee/Espeon!

With your curiosity and independence, you have a cat-like personality that Espeon embodies. Espeon's knack of predicting the weather and its opponent's moves are an example of your intuition, and how you're exceptional at reading other people. Additionally Espeon demonstrates extreme loyalty to its trainer, just as you tend to be very protective and loyal to a small number of people. A psychic-type pokemon also fits your interest in the mind and neuroscience. Sometime in your life you evolved from Eevee. When you were a child, you may have found that you were interested in many things at once. You may have often blended in with the crowd and were adaptable, more of a follower than a leader who liked to make others happy. You evolved into Espeon when you discovered your independence and your passion for learning, particularly with the support of loved ones that you've cultivated and kept close.

I also do dragons or characters, if you'd rather post a description about them! c:

Edit: If you feel I'm way off base, just let me know and tell me what part doesn't fit you! I'm happy to find a better fit!
tumblr_nsbymv570v1tcuk4xo1_250.gif
5BsilZ9.png5iXiC8z.pngmlHpBMC.png
@Froze

Ooo, this sounds fun, here's a bit about myself :D

In every pokemon game I play, I tend to gravitate towards fire types. Ex. Chimchar, Cyndaquil, flareon, etc. I am never caught using and defensive moves and prefer to hit hard and fast.

In real life, I'm a rather short girl with caramel/light brown hair and grey-ish blue eyes. I'm often caught wearing shorts and a baggy t-shirt, I also have a horrible habit of sleeping in my glasses.

My personality is a little tough, I suppose. I hold grudges for years, and I'm very paranoid. I also tend to have a short temper around others my age. I'm also incredibly prideful and do tend to boast. However, I do love making friends and helping people I know out, as I do genuinely care for everyone.

Aaa, is that enough?
@Froze

Ooo, this sounds fun, here's a bit about myself :D

In every pokemon game I play, I tend to gravitate towards fire types. Ex. Chimchar, Cyndaquil, flareon, etc. I am never caught using and defensive moves and prefer to hit hard and fast.

In real life, I'm a rather short girl with caramel/light brown hair and grey-ish blue eyes. I'm often caught wearing shorts and a baggy t-shirt, I also have a horrible habit of sleeping in my glasses.

My personality is a little tough, I suppose. I hold grudges for years, and I'm very paranoid. I also tend to have a short temper around others my age. I'm also incredibly prideful and do tend to boast. However, I do love making friends and helping people I know out, as I do genuinely care for everyone.

Aaa, is that enough?
@Froze

I love water, ice grass, poison, lightning, ghost, and bug types. I know, a lot... My favorite legendaries are Rayquaza and Suicune.

I am a shorty. I have dark brown hair and eyes, glasses. I prefer loose clothes. I'm pretty all over the place with my personality. Sometimes I'm overly quiet and shy, other times I don't care and talk loud and be confident. I can be very paranoid about life, and my mood shifts quite easily. I get ticked a lot, but it's probably stress. I can be VERY indecisive.... I have this dream to get a job and spoil the he*k out of people I love, friends, family, you name it. Seeing them happy makes me happy. I also feel like I've got so much potential but I'm always quick to put myself down. I'm kind of a sad, pathetic person. X(
@Froze

I love water, ice grass, poison, lightning, ghost, and bug types. I know, a lot... My favorite legendaries are Rayquaza and Suicune.

I am a shorty. I have dark brown hair and eyes, glasses. I prefer loose clothes. I'm pretty all over the place with my personality. Sometimes I'm overly quiet and shy, other times I don't care and talk loud and be confident. I can be very paranoid about life, and my mood shifts quite easily. I get ticked a lot, but it's probably stress. I can be VERY indecisive.... I have this dream to get a job and spoil the he*k out of people I love, friends, family, you name it. Seeing them happy makes me happy. I also feel like I've got so much potential but I'm always quick to put myself down. I'm kind of a sad, pathetic person. X(
vVseha8.gif
↑NOW EXTREMELY OUTDATED Art Shop
@Froze
every PMD game I play with a quiz it gives me a grass type. mostly Bulbasaur, although that's not the only one I've gotten. but aside from that I also like gen 4 and 5 pokemon like Garchomp, Empoleon, Dialga, Samurott, Meloetta, and Kyurem

I am pretty tall, I've for brown hair and hazel eyes. Honestly, I don't really care what I look like most days, but if it's a concert or party or something then I'll make an effort to look nice. I can be pretty shy, but I'm really friendly. Even then, I've got a pretty small circle of friends. I love helping others, and I often think of being a singer, artist, or even a game designer when I get older. Sometimes it's hard for me to handle change (like right now), and I can never forget when something big like that happens. I'm usually very calm though, and rarely get angry at anyone.
@Froze
every PMD game I play with a quiz it gives me a grass type. mostly Bulbasaur, although that's not the only one I've gotten. but aside from that I also like gen 4 and 5 pokemon like Garchomp, Empoleon, Dialga, Samurott, Meloetta, and Kyurem

I am pretty tall, I've for brown hair and hazel eyes. Honestly, I don't really care what I look like most days, but if it's a concert or party or something then I'll make an effort to look nice. I can be pretty shy, but I'm really friendly. Even then, I've got a pretty small circle of friends. I love helping others, and I often think of being a singer, artist, or even a game designer when I get older. Sometimes it's hard for me to handle change (like right now), and I can never forget when something big like that happens. I'm usually very calm though, and rarely get angry at anyone.
unknown.png
@GrnTea Yes!! c: [center][img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/667.png[/img][img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/668.png[/img] You'd be Litleo/Pyroar! Short-tempered and prideful, you're definitely a fire type! With light brown hair and blue eyes, you match not only Pyroar's temperament but appearance as well. Pyroar hierarchy is dependent on showing their manes off, so while you may be boastful, it makes you feel secure and you definitely have features worth bragging about. They also are known for fiercely defending cubs, which speaks to your desire to help everyone out, perhaps in a protective way and being more willing to defend others than expecting them to defend you. Additionally Pyroar is known to become hostile towards anything it perceives as a threat, just as you may often feel paranoid. This hostility as well as their scorching fire definitely represents your hot temper, and you definitely seem like a Pokemon that would be known for Noble Roar! Sometime in life you evolved/will evolve from Litleo. You may have been hot-blooded in childhood, and even though you had a close group of friends, you weren't afraid of being independent and discovering yourself and your self-worth. Your evolution may have come about in a moment of confidence and standing up for yourself, and recognizing what valuable contributions you bring to the world and those around you.[/center]
@GrnTea

Yes!! c:
667.png668.png
You'd be Litleo/Pyroar!

Short-tempered and prideful, you're definitely a fire type! With light brown hair and blue eyes, you match not only Pyroar's temperament but appearance as well. Pyroar hierarchy is dependent on showing their manes off, so while you may be boastful, it makes you feel secure and you definitely have features worth bragging about. They also are known for fiercely defending cubs, which speaks to your desire to help everyone out, perhaps in a protective way and being more willing to defend others than expecting them to defend you. Additionally Pyroar is known to become hostile towards anything it perceives as a threat, just as you may often feel paranoid. This hostility as well as their scorching fire definitely represents your hot temper, and you definitely seem like a Pokemon that would be known for Noble Roar! Sometime in life you evolved/will evolve from Litleo. You may have been hot-blooded in childhood, and even though you had a close group of friends, you weren't afraid of being independent and discovering yourself and your self-worth. Your evolution may have come about in a moment of confidence and standing up for yourself, and recognizing what valuable contributions you bring to the world and those around you.
@Froze
Every quiz I take gives me a fire type (mostly Charizard), although I have once gotten water type. So let's see what you come up with! :D

I'm 5'7', I have short, strawberry blonde hair, and blue-ish green eyes. I wear glasses, and I don't really wear fancy clothes. I just wear what feels most comfortable (unless I'm going somewhere that means something to me, then I'll put effort into what I'm wearing). I'm a pretty friendly person, and when it comes to my friends and family I'd give my life for them. I'm an aries, so a lot of the zodiac articles and memes say that we have fiery personalities. I'm very competitive, and I'm pretty sure most of that is because I took karate for 6 years. When it comes to my happy place, I think that the quiet of the woods is probably my favorite place, but sometimes I would rather be surrounded by people. (Oh! And my karate studio. I LOVE that place!)

Hopefully that s enough for you, I'm sorry about the organization of all that!
@Froze
Every quiz I take gives me a fire type (mostly Charizard), although I have once gotten water type. So let's see what you come up with! :D

I'm 5'7', I have short, strawberry blonde hair, and blue-ish green eyes. I wear glasses, and I don't really wear fancy clothes. I just wear what feels most comfortable (unless I'm going somewhere that means something to me, then I'll put effort into what I'm wearing). I'm a pretty friendly person, and when it comes to my friends and family I'd give my life for them. I'm an aries, so a lot of the zodiac articles and memes say that we have fiery personalities. I'm very competitive, and I'm pretty sure most of that is because I took karate for 6 years. When it comes to my happy place, I think that the quiet of the woods is probably my favorite place, but sometimes I would rather be surrounded by people. (Oh! And my karate studio. I LOVE that place!)

Hopefully that s enough for you, I'm sorry about the organization of all that!
4fr206l.png
@Vitrin You definitely are not! c: [center][img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/366.png[/img][img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/368.png[/img][img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/367.png[/img] You'd be Clamperl/Gorebyss/Huntail! With the way that you describe your mood shifts, I definitely feel like you'd be a water type! The ocean's capable of being calm and serene, and also loud and stormy, depending on the environment around it. You've got a small stature that matches Clamperl well! Clamperl's shell enables it to tuck away from the world if it's suspicious, just as you may become paranoid and clam up (ha ha). Clamperl catches its prey by slamming its shell closed on them as well -- surprisingly painful and efficient from a small creature, which also symbolizes how you may become frequently irritated. However even in its first form, Clamperl supports other Pokemon by amplifying their psychic powers, just as you love to help and lift up others! You're right in thinking you have so much potential, because Clamperl also has two evolutions to choose from. You may be at a crossroads in your life and know you have the capability of being a great person, but you just aren't sure exactly of who you are and what direction you want to go. Both Gorebyss and Huntail are defined by learning how to hunt and being able to withstand deep sea pressure. You may find that your evolution comes from getting out of your shell and discovering new experiences (as Clamperl evolves via trading and foreign objects), and by learning how to stand up for yourself and being confident in withstanding stress and criticism.[/center]
@Vitrin

You definitely are not! c:
366.png368.png367.png
You'd be Clamperl/Gorebyss/Huntail!

With the way that you describe your mood shifts, I definitely feel like you'd be a water type! The ocean's capable of being calm and serene, and also loud and stormy, depending on the environment around it. You've got a small stature that matches Clamperl well! Clamperl's shell enables it to tuck away from the world if it's suspicious, just as you may become paranoid and clam up (ha ha). Clamperl catches its prey by slamming its shell closed on them as well -- surprisingly painful and efficient from a small creature, which also symbolizes how you may become frequently irritated. However even in its first form, Clamperl supports other Pokemon by amplifying their psychic powers, just as you love to help and lift up others! You're right in thinking you have so much potential, because Clamperl also has two evolutions to choose from. You may be at a crossroads in your life and know you have the capability of being a great person, but you just aren't sure exactly of who you are and what direction you want to go. Both Gorebyss and Huntail are defined by learning how to hunt and being able to withstand deep sea pressure. You may find that your evolution comes from getting out of your shell and discovering new experiences (as Clamperl evolves via trading and foreign objects), and by learning how to stand up for yourself and being confident in withstanding stress and criticism.
@Froze

My favorite pokemon types are: fire, dark and dragon.
My favorite starters are: Bulbasaur, Totodile, Treecko, Piplup, Snivy, Fennekin and Litten.
In all tests that I have taken I have got dark types.
When I play pokemon games I mostly use offensive strategies, I almost never use defensive moves.

I'm kinda tall girl. I have brown hair and pale skin. I wear what I find comfortable, I don't care much about fashion. My favorite colors are blue, red and purple.
I'm not very talkative and more prefer being alone. I'm usually pretty serious, but I enjoy good jokes too. I'm also very independent. I like to keep all my stuff tidy and organised.
I like drawing, books, video games, anime, cartoons and movies. I love learning new things.
My favorite animals are cats and all kinds of reptiles.

I hope that enough about me, I don't like to talk a lot about myself.
@Froze

My favorite pokemon types are: fire, dark and dragon.
My favorite starters are: Bulbasaur, Totodile, Treecko, Piplup, Snivy, Fennekin and Litten.
In all tests that I have taken I have got dark types.
When I play pokemon games I mostly use offensive strategies, I almost never use defensive moves.

I'm kinda tall girl. I have brown hair and pale skin. I wear what I find comfortable, I don't care much about fashion. My favorite colors are blue, red and purple.
I'm not very talkative and more prefer being alone. I'm usually pretty serious, but I enjoy good jokes too. I'm also very independent. I like to keep all my stuff tidy and organised.
I like drawing, books, video games, anime, cartoons and movies. I love learning new things.
My favorite animals are cats and all kinds of reptiles.

I hope that enough about me, I don't like to talk a lot about myself.
6xSQv.gif
@Froze

Water types are my jam. My favorite starter is Piplup, and almost every game I played I chose a water starter. Other than water types, I also like Flying.
My favorite animal is a turtle!

I'm very tall for my age, towering over my classmates and even some of the older students. I have dark chocolate brown hair that is about bra-strap length, and equally dark brown eyes. I usually dress in what I find comfy, which is basically a hoodie, sweatpants or leggings, and some Nikes. I almost always have my hair in a sleek ponytail.
My hobbies include athletics (basketball, cross-country, track and field), music (piano and guitar), and art (my focus is acrylic painting).
I'm a Pisces. Others describe my personality as very calm, positive, and solitary. I'm able to remain calm in frantic situations, and always try to look for the good in things. It takes a lot to get me ticked off and I'm always available to help others. I prefer to do things solitary and I am very independent. However, I'm very sensitive.
@Froze

Water types are my jam. My favorite starter is Piplup, and almost every game I played I chose a water starter. Other than water types, I also like Flying.
My favorite animal is a turtle!

I'm very tall for my age, towering over my classmates and even some of the older students. I have dark chocolate brown hair that is about bra-strap length, and equally dark brown eyes. I usually dress in what I find comfy, which is basically a hoodie, sweatpants or leggings, and some Nikes. I almost always have my hair in a sleek ponytail.
My hobbies include athletics (basketball, cross-country, track and field), music (piano and guitar), and art (my focus is acrylic painting).
I'm a Pisces. Others describe my personality as very calm, positive, and solitary. I'm able to remain calm in frantic situations, and always try to look for the good in things. It takes a lot to get me ticked off and I'm always available to help others. I prefer to do things solitary and I am very independent. However, I'm very sensitive.
ew29SWb.gif
@Mediumdee [center][img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/043.png[/img][img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/044.png[/img][img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/045.png[/img][img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/182.png[/img] You'd be Oddish/Gloom/Vileplume/Bellossom! With your shy and mellow personality and your desire to grow, I definitely agree you'd be a grass type! The Oddish line is pretty large so sorry if this gets long! Oddish is known for burying itself in the ground for safety and to avoid predators, which definitely seems to fit with your shyness -- perhaps when you were younger you were even more shy, and made an effort to avoid confrontation. Oddish also knows how to make itself the best it can be, with the way it plants itself in fertile soil and uses the moonlight to help it grow. You may have had a lot of dreams for the future when you were young, and always took strides to do your best. Your evolution into Gloom may be/have been characterized by coming out of the ground, and taking strides towards independence and charting your own path! Gloom has a reputation for being foul-smelling (no slight at you, I promise!) but that's ignoring Gloom's great traits -- Gloom has a knack for attracting others and loves its own smell, which may speak to a contentment with yourself and acknowledging your traits. Either way Gloom represents your friendliness and your natural ability to draw in others, even if you aren't conscious of it. Gloom has two evolutions, Vileplume and Bellossom, which represents all of the different paths you see for yourself in life! Personally I would see you more as a Bellossom -- it makes a pleasing sound, gathers together with others that share its interests, is attracted to sunlight, and enjoys singing. This seems to represent the way you welcome others, keep a close group of friends, may be shy if things are stormy, and are artistic. For both evolutions Gloom evolves with a stone, and this represents the big changes in your life that you never forget. Your evolution to either Bellossom or Vileplume may be/have been as the result of a single event rather than a long process, in which you found a passion in life and the inspiration to be who you want to be.[/center]
@Mediumdee
043.png044.png045.png182.png
You'd be Oddish/Gloom/Vileplume/Bellossom!

With your shy and mellow personality and your desire to grow, I definitely agree you'd be a grass type! The Oddish line is pretty large so sorry if this gets long! Oddish is known for burying itself in the ground for safety and to avoid predators, which definitely seems to fit with your shyness -- perhaps when you were younger you were even more shy, and made an effort to avoid confrontation. Oddish also knows how to make itself the best it can be, with the way it plants itself in fertile soil and uses the moonlight to help it grow. You may have had a lot of dreams for the future when you were young, and always took strides to do your best. Your evolution into Gloom may be/have been characterized by coming out of the ground, and taking strides towards independence and charting your own path! Gloom has a reputation for being foul-smelling (no slight at you, I promise!) but that's ignoring Gloom's great traits -- Gloom has a knack for attracting others and loves its own smell, which may speak to a contentment with yourself and acknowledging your traits. Either way Gloom represents your friendliness and your natural ability to draw in others, even if you aren't conscious of it. Gloom has two evolutions, Vileplume and Bellossom, which represents all of the different paths you see for yourself in life! Personally I would see you more as a Bellossom -- it makes a pleasing sound, gathers together with others that share its interests, is attracted to sunlight, and enjoys singing. This seems to represent the way you welcome others, keep a close group of friends, may be shy if things are stormy, and are artistic. For both evolutions Gloom evolves with a stone, and this represents the big changes in your life that you never forget. Your evolution to either Bellossom or Vileplume may be/have been as the result of a single event rather than a long process, in which you found a passion in life and the inspiration to be who you want to be.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22