Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | AA Mafia! - The Miracle Never Happen
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/o2Kzeqf.png[/img][/center] [center] [b]Introduction[/b] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1936596#post_21672268]Rules[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1936596#post_21672297]Resources[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1936596#post_21672391]Players[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1924527/1#post_1924527]Signups [/url] @Imraldera @Blizzardwing @MyNameIsTea @Mithent @FusionKnight @SmashedFish @Beheaded @TheHeroicOne @SoullessDragon @Craneoflores @Cacogen @Ethernine @Kapara @StormDreamer @marchhare @Epioth @Bequerel @Reynutocx @Stanari @Valgami @DJFeather @Wolfpack1216r @HarlequinCr0w @TanakaTheWarlock @GrimMistress It was the case of the century. A locked-room triple murder, with the only culprit being... Maya Fey. (As usual.) The evidence was overwhelming. There was no way she couldn't be convicted. Only one man could save her-- the Ace Attorney himself, Phoenix Wright.? Then Maya got murdered, too. [center][columns][img]http://i.imgur.com/smGDWrn.png[/img][nextcol] Kalideoscope has died from poison! She was [color=green]Not Guilty.[/color] Her role was [color=darkorchid]Maya Fey, Postmortem Medium.[/columns][/center] She was poisoned, it seems. A cryptic note-- written by herself? The killer?-- was found clutched in her hand. [quote] [center] [img]http://i.imgur.com/KpXfAYU.png[/img] [/center] [i]Dying is much less interesting than you expected. Being a spirit medium and all, you thought you had a pretty good idea of what death would be like. As it turns out, though, it's really really boring. There's a black void, and you float around. There's not even anybody to talk to! Needless to say, you're very annoyed that someone murdered you. Unfortunately, you aren't sure who did it. With seventeen suspects, you just have to hope the killer(s?) are found… and fast, before you get some company up here. Good thing you know Nick can do it. He's never let you down! [/i] [url=http://aceattorney.wikia.com/wiki/Maya_Fey][center][img]http://www.court-records.net/animation/maya-confident(a).gif[/img][/url] [b]Name: [/b] Maya Fey [b]Alignment:[/b] [color=green]Not Guilty (Town)[/color] You were not responsible for the death of Maya Fey, of course. [b]Role:[/b] Exemplar Example Your Quicktopic is here: (The link would be here, if you had one!) Being dead, your only purpose is to serve as an example to others. As such, you have no special abilities. You may ask me any questions or voice any concerns over the Quicktopic. [b]Win Condition:[/b] You win when all threats to the Town have been eliminated. [/quote] The shock was immediate. A murder? In the courthouse? It was inconceivable! Drastic measures had to be taken, else the public would go wild-- tensions were running high already. So the courthouse was locked down. Something more had to be done, something crazy. Like a trial. Like rounding up everyone in the courthouse, giving them pseudonyms, and telling them to figure out each other's guilt or innocence, then sending the ones deemed suspicious off to questioning.? Nothing could possibly go wrong. - The police have mandated that everyone's goal should be to [b]eliminate all threats to the town.[/b] However, the Guilty parties likely have a different objective in mind: to [b]make up half or more of the living population, or make it so that nothing could? prevent them otherwise.[/b] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1936596/1#post_21672437]Court Day 1 [/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1936596/11#post_21710377]Investigation Night 1 [/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1936596/12#post_21731926]Court Day 2[/url] Investigation Night 2 Court Day 3 Investigation Night 3 [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1936596/27#post_21863608]Court Day 4[/url] Investigation Night 4
o2Kzeqf.png

Introduction | Rules | Resources | Players | Signups

@Imraldera @Blizzardwing @MyNameIsTea @Mithent @FusionKnight @SmashedFish @Beheaded @TheHeroicOne @SoullessDragon @Craneoflores @Cacogen @Ethernine @Kapara @StormDreamer @marchhare @Epioth
@Bequerel @Reynutocx
@Stanari @Valgami @DJFeather @Wolfpack1216r @HarlequinCr0w @TanakaTheWarlock @GrimMistress

It was the case of the century. A locked-room triple murder, with the only culprit being... Maya Fey. (As usual.) The evidence was overwhelming. There was no way she couldn't be convicted.

Only one man could save her-- the Ace Attorney himself, Phoenix Wright.?

Then Maya got murdered, too.
smGDWrn.png Kalideoscope has died from poison! She was Not Guilty.
Her role was Maya Fey, Postmortem Medium.

She was poisoned, it seems. A cryptic note-- written by herself? The killer?-- was found clutched in her hand.
Quote:
KpXfAYU.png
Dying is much less interesting than you expected.

Being a spirit medium and all, you thought you had a pretty good idea of what death would be like. As it turns out, though, it's really really boring. There's a black void, and you float around. There's not even anybody to talk to!

Needless to say, you're very annoyed that someone murdered you. Unfortunately, you aren't sure who did it. With seventeen suspects, you just have to hope the killer(s?) are found… and fast, before you get some company up here.
Good thing you know Nick can do it. He's never let you down!

maya-confident(a).gif

Name: Maya Fey

Alignment: Not Guilty (Town)
You were not responsible for the death of Maya Fey, of course.

Role: Exemplar Example

Your Quicktopic is here: (The link would be here, if you had one!)

Being dead, your only purpose is to serve as an example to others. As such, you have no special abilities.

You may ask me any questions or voice any concerns over the Quicktopic.

Win Condition: You win when all threats to the Town have been eliminated.

The shock was immediate. A murder? In the courthouse? It was inconceivable! Drastic measures had to be taken, else the public would go wild-- tensions were running high already. So the courthouse was locked down.

Something more had to be done, something crazy. Like a trial. Like rounding up everyone in the courthouse, giving them pseudonyms, and telling them to figure out each other's guilt or innocence, then sending the ones deemed suspicious off to questioning.?

Nothing could possibly go wrong.
-
The police have mandated that everyone's goal should be to eliminate all threats to the town. However, the Guilty parties likely have a different objective in mind: to make up half or more of the living population, or make it so that nothing could? prevent them otherwise.

Court Day 1
Investigation Night 1
Court Day 2
Investigation Night 2
Court Day 3
Investigation Night 3
Court Day 4
Investigation Night 4
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/eyr4SpJ.png[/img][/center] They're pretty long, but please read them! [size=2](Heavily influenced by Stanari's MMM, kirkfan2255's Historical Mafia 2, and NinjaCatBlue's Steampunk Mafia rulesets. Credit to where it's due.)[/size] [center][color=crimson][size=4][b]Ace Attorney Related[/b][/size][/color][/center] [LIST] [*] In this game, Town is [color=green]Not Guilty[/color] and Mafia is [color=red]Guilty[/color]. Other factions... who knows? ;) [indent]- [color=green]Not Guilty[/color] is always [color=green]green[/color], and [color=red]Guilty[/color] is always [color=red]red[/color].[/indent] [*] Similarly, the Day phase (discussion and lynching) is the Investigation Phase, and the Night Phase (actions and killing) is the Court Phase. Elaboration under "Mechanics". [*] Flavor has little-to-no bearing on alignment. There may be murderers who are [color=green]Not Guilty[/color] and protagonists who are [color=red]Guilty[/color]. So don't base stuff on it! The characters in this game may be from any of the main games with sprites-- Ace Attorney, Justice for All, Trials and Tribulations, or Apollo Justice. [*] Using Objection bubbles or AA sprites is allowed and encouraged-- just don't be obnoxious about them. Resources for such things will be in the discussion thread. However, this is a non-RP mafia, so please don't roleplay with the sprites. [/LIST] [center][color=crimson][size=4][b]General[/b][/size][/color][/center] [list] [*] Mod = God. If I say it, please respect me and go with it. [*] Mod = Human Being. I make mistakes and will try my best to rectify them as I spot them. If you notice one, let me know and I'll fix it! [*] Don't be a rules lawyer. What I mean to say is just as important as what I actually say. In a similar fashion, I may add rules at any time and will notify everybody accordingly. [*] Don't minimod (ie call someone out on the rules). I'll be reading the thread, so there's no reason to! If you feel that someone has been breaking the rules but I haven't addressed it, send me a PM about it. [*] I'm allowed to force-replace or modkill you for any reason I see fit. I don't plan to use this ability, and I won't unless you're being a massive jerk but not explicitly breaking the rules. Don't be a jerk. [*] For less-important rules, you will get warned before replacement/modkill. For important ones, it will be dealt with immediately. If modkilled, you will still win with your faction barring special circumstances. [*] Fake-breaking rules = actually breaking rules. [*] This is [b]not[/b] a b.astard game. I will not knowingly or intentionally lie to you. I may hide things from you or mislead you, however-- but it won't be anything that will be damaging to you or your faction! However, Millers and similar roles (which may or may not be in this game) are excepted from this clause. [*] Adding on to the previous, I will answer all questions honestly. I may answer with "no comment". [*] Want to talk or ask questions? Use your Quicktopic! That's what it's there for, after all. [*] To prevent dumb stuff, town and mafia win conditions will be present in the discussion thread, along with a sample Role PM and death notice. [*] This is a [b]role madness[/b] game. The majority of people will have special abilities. [center][color=crimson][size=4][b]Expected Behavior[/b][/size][/color][/center] [*] Have fun, but try your best to win. Don't give up halfway through and vote yourself. [*]Keep things civil. It's alright to say "wow that argument is dumb", but not "wow you're dumb". If you get mad, take a step back instead of escalating it further. Common sense. [*]Don't be dumb or obnoxious. Flashing GIFs, neon, transparent, or near-unreadable text, caps lock... You want people to read your posts, after all. [*] Chatting is fun, but please keep fluff to a minimum. [center][color=crimson][size=4][b]Activity[/b][/size][/color][/center] [*] BE ACTIVE. What does this mean? If you haven't posted in 48 hours (1 day) without prior warning, I will prod you. If you do not post by 24 hours after that (in the next day), I will attempt to replace you. In general, try to post in-thread at least a couple times a day and in-QT at least once a night. If you post before I've found a replacement, you can still play. [*] If you're inactive [i]with[/i] prior warning, you're cool. But if you tell me you're gonna be gone for a week with no internet, I may replace you because it isn't fun to play with someone who isn't there. Try to know your schedule before signing up. [*] If you need to be replaced for whatever reason, let me know and I will find a replacement. [center][color=crimson][size=4][b]Mod Communication[/b][/size][/color][/center] [*] [b]Don't screenshot, quote, or otherwise directly reproduce your Role PM in any way.[/b] Same thing for anything else I privately tell you (like answering questions, etc.) You may paraphrase, but that's it. [*] If you have a fast-acting ability or need a response [i]quick[/i], send me a PM. Otherwise, use your Quicktopic. [*] If you have a question about your role, it would help if you quoted what part you're actually confused about. [center][color=crimson][size=4][b]Posting and Communication[/b][/size][/color][/center] [*] [b]No outside communication[/b] unless explicitly allowed! That means no PMs, Quicktopics, Skype, whatever. Seriously. This includes dead players, who may not talk to the living. [indent]- If you have a Quicktopic with someone else, you can talk there. Don't directly reproduce any communication from the Quicktopic. You may paraphrase.[/indent] [*] Don't edit posts. Don't delete posts. If you have something else to say, make another post.[indent]- If you double post, you are allowed to delete the second post.[/indent] [*] If you're dead, no posting. Even things like "RIP me" or "bye guys" is a no-no. [*] Don't use cryptography or foreign languages. That's unfair. Breadcrumbs are fine. [*] This is a non-RP mafia, so please don't roleplay! [center][color=crimson][size=4][b]Mechanics[/b][/size][/color][/center] [*] This game has nights, known as the Investigation Phase! These are different from lockdowns. At night (and only at night, unless otherwise specified), you may send in actions. [*] Court Phase lasts for 48 hours. Investigation Phase lasts for 24 hours directly after Court ends. When the discussion thread is posted, I will post the actual FR times. There will be a gap between Investigation and Court to allow me to write the post. [*] You may not post during Investigation. You may post in Quicktopics. [*] Lynching works on majority vote. At the beginning of the game, with 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch. A lynch will occur when majority vote is reached, and the phase will end immediately afterwards. [*]There is no Lynch Thread: lynching takes place in the discussion thread. To lynch, ping me (@Kalideoscope) and put [b]Vote: Username[/b] (or something similar- but please bold!) in your post. I will provide a vote count at least every other page. [indent]- To revoke your vote, post [b]Unvote:[/b] (bolded!) and ping me. - If you do not wish to vote, you may post [b]No Vote[/b] (bolded) and ping me.
eyr4SpJ.png
They're pretty long, but please read them! (Heavily influenced by Stanari's MMM, kirkfan2255's Historical Mafia 2, and NinjaCatBlue's Steampunk Mafia rulesets. Credit to where it's due.)

Ace Attorney Related
  • In this game, Town is Not Guilty and Mafia is Guilty. Other factions... who knows? ;)
    - Not Guilty is always green, and Guilty is always red.
  • Similarly, the Day phase (discussion and lynching) is the Investigation Phase, and the Night Phase (actions and killing) is the Court Phase. Elaboration under "Mechanics".
  • Flavor has little-to-no bearing on alignment. There may be murderers who are Not Guilty and protagonists who are Guilty. So don't base stuff on it!
    The characters in this game may be from any of the main games with sprites-- Ace Attorney, Justice for All, Trials and Tribulations, or Apollo Justice.
  • Using Objection bubbles or AA sprites is allowed and encouraged-- just don't be obnoxious about them. Resources for such things will be in the discussion thread. However, this is a non-RP mafia, so please don't roleplay with the sprites.

General
  • Mod = God. If I say it, please respect me and go with it.
  • Mod = Human Being. I make mistakes and will try my best to rectify them as I spot them. If you notice one, let me know and I'll fix it!
  • Don't be a rules lawyer. What I mean to say is just as important as what I actually say. In a similar fashion, I may add rules at any time and will notify everybody accordingly.
  • Don't minimod (ie call someone out on the rules). I'll be reading the thread, so there's no reason to! If you feel that someone has been breaking the rules but I haven't addressed it, send me a PM about it.
  • I'm allowed to force-replace or modkill you for any reason I see fit. I don't plan to use this ability, and I won't unless you're being a massive jerk but not explicitly breaking the rules. Don't be a jerk.
  • For less-important rules, you will get warned before replacement/modkill. For important ones, it will be dealt with immediately. If modkilled, you will still win with your faction barring special circumstances.
  • Fake-breaking rules = actually breaking rules.
  • This is not a b.astard game. I will not knowingly or intentionally lie to you. I may hide things from you or mislead you, however-- but it won't be anything that will be damaging to you or your faction! However, Millers and similar roles (which may or may not be in this game) are excepted from this clause.
  • Adding on to the previous, I will answer all questions honestly. I may answer with "no comment".
  • Want to talk or ask questions? Use your Quicktopic! That's what it's there for, after all.
  • To prevent dumb stuff, town and mafia win conditions will be present in the discussion thread, along with a sample Role PM and death notice.
  • This is a role madness game. The majority of people will have special abilities.

Expected Behavior
  • Have fun, but try your best to win. Don't give up halfway through and vote yourself.
  • Keep things civil. It's alright to say "wow that argument is dumb", but not "wow you're dumb". If you get mad, take a step back instead of escalating it further. Common sense.
  • Don't be dumb or obnoxious. Flashing GIFs, neon, transparent, or near-unreadable text, caps lock... You want people to read your posts, after all.
  • Chatting is fun, but please keep fluff to a minimum.

Activity
  • BE ACTIVE. What does this mean? If you haven't posted in 48 hours (1 day) without prior warning, I will prod you. If you do not post by 24 hours after that (in the next day), I will attempt to replace you. In general, try to post in-thread at least a couple times a day and in-QT at least once a night. If you post before I've found a replacement, you can still play.
  • If you're inactive with prior warning, you're cool. But if you tell me you're gonna be gone for a week with no internet, I may replace you because it isn't fun to play with someone who isn't there. Try to know your schedule before signing up.
  • If you need to be replaced for whatever reason, let me know and I will find a replacement.
    Mod Communication
  • Don't screenshot, quote, or otherwise directly reproduce your Role PM in any way. Same thing for anything else I privately tell you (like answering questions, etc.) You may paraphrase, but that's it.
  • If you have a fast-acting ability or need a response quick, send me a PM. Otherwise, use your Quicktopic.
  • If you have a question about your role, it would help if you quoted what part you're actually confused about.
    Posting and Communication
  • No outside communication unless explicitly allowed! That means no PMs, Quicktopics, Skype, whatever. Seriously. This includes dead players, who may not talk to the living.
    - If you have a Quicktopic with someone else, you can talk there. Don't directly reproduce any communication from the Quicktopic. You may paraphrase.
  • Don't edit posts. Don't delete posts. If you have something else to say, make another post.
    - If you double post, you are allowed to delete the second post.
  • If you're dead, no posting. Even things like "RIP me" or "bye guys" is a no-no.
  • Don't use cryptography or foreign languages. That's unfair. Breadcrumbs are fine.
  • This is a non-RP mafia, so please don't roleplay!

Mechanics
  • This game has nights, known as the Investigation Phase! These are different from lockdowns. At night (and only at night, unless otherwise specified), you may send in actions.
  • Court Phase lasts for 48 hours. Investigation Phase lasts for 24 hours directly after Court ends. When the discussion thread is posted, I will post the actual FR times.
    There will be a gap between Investigation and Court to allow me to write the post.
  • You may not post during Investigation. You may post in Quicktopics.
  • Lynching works on majority vote. At the beginning of the game, with 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch. A lynch will occur when majority vote is reached, and the phase will end immediately afterwards.
  • There is no Lynch Thread: lynching takes place in the discussion thread. To lynch, ping me (@Kalideoscope) and put Vote: Username (or something similar- but please bold!) in your post. I will provide a vote count at least every other page.
    - To revoke your vote, post Unvote: (bolded!) and ping me.
    - If you do not wish to vote, you may post No Vote (bolded) and ping me.
[center][color=crimson][size=6][b]Resources[/b][/size][/color][/center] Want to spice up your argument, Ace Attorney-style? Feel free to use these graphics!? [size=2](Credit @ the games for original images, @ Court Records for compiling them)[/size] [center][img]http://www.court-records.net/rips/bubble-objection.gif[/img][/center] [code][img]http://www.court-records.net/rips/bubble-objection.gif[/img][/code] [center][img]http://www.court-records.net/rips/bubble-holdit.gif[/img][/center] [code][img]http://www.court-records.net/rips/bubble-holdit.gif[/img][/code] [center][img]http://www.court-records.net/rips/bubble-takethat.gif[/img][/center] [code][img]http://www.court-records.net/rips/bubble-takethat.gif[/img][/code] [center][img]http://www.court-records.net/rips/GS4/bubble-gotcha.gif[/img][/center] [code][img]http://www.court-records.net/rips/GS4/bubble-gotcha.gif[/img][/code] Character sprites can be found here: http://www.beta.court-records.net/characters Click on the character you want, then click on "Sprites".
Resources

Want to spice up your argument, Ace Attorney-style? Feel free to use these graphics!?
(Credit @ the games for original images, @ Court Records for compiling them)
bubble-objection.gif
Code:
[img]http://www.court-records.net/rips/bubble-objection.gif[/img]
bubble-holdit.gif
Code:
[img]http://www.court-records.net/rips/bubble-holdit.gif[/img]
bubble-takethat.gif
Code:
[img]http://www.court-records.net/rips/bubble-takethat.gif[/img]
bubble-gotcha.gif
Code:
[img]http://www.court-records.net/rips/GS4/bubble-gotcha.gif[/img]

Character sprites can be found here: http://www.beta.court-records.net/characters
Click on the character you want, then click on "Sprites".
Players

1. marchhare (they/them)
2. MyNameIsTea (she/her) - Lynched D5, Not Guilty
3. Epioth (she/her) - - Died N5, Not Guilty[/s]
4. Cacogen (they/them)
5. Ethernine (she/her) Lynched D4, Not Guilty
6. Komala (she/her)
7. Mithent (he/his)
8. Kapara (she/her) - Died N3, Not Guilty
9. SmashedFish (he/his)
- Died N1, Not Guilty
10. Imraldela (she/her)
11. SoullessDragon (she/her)
12. Craneoflores (she/her) - Died N2, Not Guilty
13. StormDreamer (she/her)
14. Reynutocx (he/his)
15. Nerasis (he/his) Died N4, Not Guilty
16. TheHeroicOne (she/her) - Lynched D6, Not Guilty
17. Canvas (she/her), Lynched D3, Not Guilty
Players

1. marchhare (they/them)
2. MyNameIsTea (she/her) - Lynched D5, Not Guilty
3. Epioth (she/her) - - Died N5, Not Guilty[/s]
4. Cacogen (they/them)
5. Ethernine (she/her) Lynched D4, Not Guilty
6. Komala (she/her)
7. Mithent (he/his)
8. Kapara (she/her) - Died N3, Not Guilty
9. SmashedFish (he/his)
- Died N1, Not Guilty
10. Imraldela (she/her)
11. SoullessDragon (she/her)
12. Craneoflores (she/her) - Died N2, Not Guilty
13. StormDreamer (she/her)
14. Reynutocx (he/his)
15. Nerasis (he/his) Died N4, Not Guilty
16. TheHeroicOne (she/her) - Lynched D6, Not Guilty
17. Canvas (she/her), Lynched D3, Not Guilty
[center][b][size=5][color=crimson]Court Day 1 Start[/size][/b][/center] Phoenix Wright slammed the desk with his hand. It barely cut through the hubbub of the crowded courtroom, but he continued on anyways. [center][img]http://beta.court-records.net/images/charanims/phoenix/phoenix-deskslam.gif[/img] [/center] "[color=navy]Attention. ATTENTION. Thank you. So, as you know, you are all here to... find the killers, or something. Talk among yourselves, look at the facts, stuff like that. When you have all reached a conclusion, tell me, and I'll notify the authorities so the suspect can be questioned.[/color]" [i][color=navy](This was a terrible idea, he thought, almost as bad as the three-day trial system. But what else could they do?)[/color][/i] "[color=navy]As a reminder," he continued, after wiping the sweat off his forehead [i](it really was rather stuffy in there[/i]), "you are not permitted to leave the courthouse under any circumstances until this is all figured out. Any questions?[/color]" [b] You may post.[/b] Court Day 1 ends in 48 hours or at a majority lynch.
Court Day 1 Start

Phoenix Wright slammed the desk with his hand. It barely cut through the hubbub of the crowded courtroom, but he continued on anyways.
phoenix-deskslam.gif
"Attention. ATTENTION. Thank you. So, as you know, you are all here to... find the killers, or something. Talk among yourselves, look at the facts, stuff like that. When you have all reached a conclusion, tell me, and I'll notify the authorities so the suspect can be questioned."

(This was a terrible idea, he thought, almost as bad as the three-day trial system. But what else could they do?)

"As a reminder," he continued, after wiping the sweat off his forehead (it really was rather stuffy in there), "you are not permitted to leave the courthouse under any circumstances until this is all figured out. Any questions?"

You may post.

Court Day 1 ends in 48 hours or at a majority lynch.
[img]http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/aceattorney/images/b/b0/Kristoph_Smiling_1.gif[/img] It's time to get this show on the road. Sadly, I can't make a questionnaire due to being on mobile at the moment. Who would like to do the honors?
Kristoph_Smiling_1.gif

It's time to get this show on the road.

Sadly, I can't make a questionnaire due to being on mobile at the moment. Who would like to do the honors?
2drwvZa.png
I've never done one of these, but I guess I'll try.

1. Introduce yourself. Nicknames, time zone, and any other relevant information.

2. What experience have you had with mafia?

3. Do you recognize anyone?

4. Information about your personal meta. Aggressive or laid back? Talkative or quiet?

5. How do you feel about Day 1 lynches?

6. Have you ever played Ace Attorney?

I'll answer the questionnaire myself in a few minutes.
I've never done one of these, but I guess I'll try.

1. Introduce yourself. Nicknames, time zone, and any other relevant information.

4. Information about your personal meta. Aggressive or laid back? Talkative or quiet?

I'll answer the questionnaire myself in a few minutes.
NPeGYYg.pngkoIykzQ.png
Hey, sorry. Got distracted with Silver's game.

1. You can call me Blizzard or Bliz, whichever. Use whatever pronouns you want. I'm on from 9-20 FR time but that will change drastically once school starts. Then it will be more like 14-20 FR time. Also, I'm currently in another game and signed up for a few more so forgive me if my attention gets split between them all.

2. This is my 9th forum mafia game if you don't count the two games I hosted. I've never played any other type except forum.

3. Too many of you.

4. I'm somewhere in the middle. Not too talkative, not too quiet. Not too aggressive, not too laid back. Though I tend to lash out occasionally when I feel threatened or am just having a bad day.

5. We have to lynch. It's a waste of a day if we don't and it gives mafia a free night kill. We will miss. We're not perfect. We will lynch town. There is no preventing it.

6. Nope but I've heard enough about it to understand what it is
Hey, sorry. Got distracted with Silver's game.

1. You can call me Blizzard or Bliz, whichever. Use whatever pronouns you want. I'm on from 9-20 FR time but that will change drastically once school starts. Then it will be more like 14-20 FR time. Also, I'm currently in another game and signed up for a few more so forgive me if my attention gets split between them all.

2. This is my 9th forum mafia game if you don't count the two games I hosted. I've never played any other type except forum.

3. Too many of you.

4. I'm somewhere in the middle. Not too talkative, not too quiet. Not too aggressive, not too laid back. Though I tend to lash out occasionally when I feel threatened or am just having a bad day.

5. We have to lynch. It's a waste of a day if we don't and it gives mafia a free night kill. We will miss. We're not perfect. We will lynch town. There is no preventing it.

6. Nope but I've heard enough about it to understand what it is
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it

Hi, I'm Imraldera. You can call me Imra, Im, or whatever other nickname you come up with. I'm in FR+3 timezone, and will be in throughout the day.

This is my... 6th? game on FR, but I've played a few other forum games and several real life games.

Probably about half of the players. I've played a lot with StormDreamer, marchhare, and Blizzardwing though.

I'm usually not very aggressive, and I'm trying to be more active. I get really frustrated when there's almost no discussion or there's a no lynch, so I tend to vote at the last second for whoever I think is suspicious if nobody else is lynching anybody.

We should always lynch, that includes D1. Even if we lynch town, it gets discussion going and gives evidence for scum hunting.

No, I have no experience with it at all. I hadn't heard about it until this game.

Hi, I'm Imraldera. You can call me Imra, Im, or whatever other nickname you come up with. I'm in FR+3 timezone, and will be in throughout the day.

This is my... 6th? game on FR, but I've played a few other forum games and several real life games.

Probably about half of the players. I've played a lot with StormDreamer, marchhare, and Blizzardwing though.

I'm usually not very aggressive, and I'm trying to be more active. I get really frustrated when there's almost no discussion or there's a no lynch, so I tend to vote at the last second for whoever I think is suspicious if nobody else is lynching anybody.

We should always lynch, that includes D1. Even if we lynch town, it gets discussion going and gives evidence for scum hunting.

No, I have no experience with it at all. I hadn't heard about it until this game.

NPeGYYg.pngkoIykzQ.png
Greetings, all!

I'm SmashedFish, but most people just call me Fish. I live in EST, and I tend to be most active around FR 17:00-21:00.

I've done most of my mafia games right here! I also used to be active on another forum, EpicMafia, and Town of Salem to various degrees.

I recognize marchhare and Mithent by name, but I'm not sure about anyone else.

I don't think I have much of a set meta. Perhaps one of the two above could chime in on that? I tend to provoke discussion when possible, though.

We're doing one and whoever says otherwise gets my vote.

I've completed 1, 3, AAI, and AAI2, and played some of 2. I'm fully spoiled for 2 and JFA, so no worries in that regard. I still need to get around to buying Dual Destinies!
Greetings, all!

I'm SmashedFish, but most people just call me Fish. I live in EST, and I tend to be most active around FR 17:00-21:00.

I've done most of my mafia games right here! I also used to be active on another forum, EpicMafia, and Town of Salem to various degrees.

I recognize marchhare and Mithent by name, but I'm not sure about anyone else.

I don't think I have much of a set meta. Perhaps one of the two above could chime in on that? I tend to provoke discussion when possible, though.

We're doing one and whoever says otherwise gets my vote.

I've completed 1, 3, AAI, and AAI2, and played some of 2. I'm fully spoiled for 2 and JFA, so no worries in that regard. I still need to get around to buying Dual Destinies!
n0vnSpk.png 3bMwIy2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44