Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Do You Want to Play? R2 (Discussion)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 138 139
"DO YOU WANT TO PLAY? THE ONES BEFORE HAD SO MUCH FUN!"

Welcome to Sweet Dreams Round 2

A scream tears through the night and the humans blink awake and shoot straight up from their sleep. They stumble out of their makeshift tents and sprint towards the place where they had heard the noise. As they peer into the tent, their hearts drop to their stomachs. It’s the officer, the man that had started the investigation, who they had regarded as a leader. His eyes had been painted black over a completely whitened face and his body was still and unmoving.

They leave the tent for a moment to process this loss. Many people are casting worried looks at each other. What would they do now? A small murmur of discussion began to rise as the dreamers tried to figure out why this would happen and what they would do going forward.

First order of business, however, was to dispose of the man’s body. If they let him sit too long, the darkness would overtake him as well and turn him into a nightmare. With heavy hearts, they lifted his body and carried him to the edge of the abyss, where they let him fall into the beyond. The sky rippled and groaned as it accepted a nightmare into its bowells.

The dreamers, meanwhile, headed back to their camp, where fear began to take hold. The nightmares had begun to strike out. It was time for the game to start. And as the humans began to tremble, four dark eyes swept the crowd, their lips curling in glee. They had won once before...it was time to play again.

"DO YOU WANT TO PLAY? THE ONES BEFORE HAD SO MUCH FUN!"

Welcome to Sweet Dreams Round 2

A scream tears through the night and the humans blink awake and shoot straight up from their sleep. They stumble out of their makeshift tents and sprint towards the place where they had heard the noise. As they peer into the tent, their hearts drop to their stomachs. It’s the officer, the man that had started the investigation, who they had regarded as a leader. His eyes had been painted black over a completely whitened face and his body was still and unmoving.

They leave the tent for a moment to process this loss. Many people are casting worried looks at each other. What would they do now? A small murmur of discussion began to rise as the dreamers tried to figure out why this would happen and what they would do going forward.

First order of business, however, was to dispose of the man’s body. If they let him sit too long, the darkness would overtake him as well and turn him into a nightmare. With heavy hearts, they lifted his body and carried him to the edge of the abyss, where they let him fall into the beyond. The sky rippled and groaned as it accepted a nightmare into its bowells.

The dreamers, meanwhile, headed back to their camp, where fear began to take hold. The nightmares had begun to strike out. It was time for the game to start. And as the humans began to tremble, four dark eyes swept the crowd, their lips curling in glee. They had won once before...it was time to play again.

LJfZA40.png6JxFimx.png
DrvBF2Y.png5iXiC8z.pngq3Me7tJ.pngH0t7Ypl.png
Pgv53XB.pngOPFWPxg.png
Rules

• No illegal pms or communication outside of the thread
  • No editing or deleting posts.
  • If you are killed or lynched, do not post in this thread. I will give you the link to the spectator chat.
  • You must post at least once for each in-game day/night cycle (3 days) or else you will be removed from the game. If this is not possible for you, please let me know.
  • This is, at its core, a non-RP mafia game, but you may add a bit of flavor if you would like. It is not required
  • Do not pressure someone into revealing their power role
  • Any aggression or rudeness will be given a warning. Second violation is a modkill
  • I am allowed to change or add rules. If I do so, I will inform everyone.
  • Day cycles are 48 hours long, or until everyone has voted a lynch. Night cycles are 24 hours long, or until all power roles have reported.
  • Votes for lynch in the lynch thread are due at the end of the day. Do not change your vote after this time.
  • Not voting will not be counted and you may vote against lynching
  • Voting will end 5 minutes before lockdown
  • If there is a tie between two lynch candidates, no one will be thrown into the abyss that night.
Rules

• No illegal pms or communication outside of the thread
  • No editing or deleting posts.
  • If you are killed or lynched, do not post in this thread. I will give you the link to the spectator chat.
  • You must post at least once for each in-game day/night cycle (3 days) or else you will be removed from the game. If this is not possible for you, please let me know.
  • This is, at its core, a non-RP mafia game, but you may add a bit of flavor if you would like. It is not required
  • Do not pressure someone into revealing their power role
  • Any aggression or rudeness will be given a warning. Second violation is a modkill
  • I am allowed to change or add rules. If I do so, I will inform everyone.
  • Day cycles are 48 hours long, or until everyone has voted a lynch. Night cycles are 24 hours long, or until all power roles have reported.
  • Votes for lynch in the lynch thread are due at the end of the day. Do not change your vote after this time.
  • Not voting will not be counted and you may vote against lynching
  • Voting will end 5 minutes before lockdown
  • If there is a tie between two lynch candidates, no one will be thrown into the abyss that night.

LJfZA40.png6JxFimx.png
Pgv53XB.pngOPFWPxg.png
Players
1. Blizzardwing
2. marchhare
3. Beheaded
4. Bequerel
5. BlueAlphyn885
6. Sealeo
7. Warriorgirl1234
8. FusionKnight
9. Reynutocx
10. Leremis
11. Taxahasman
12. StarSync
13. Stormdreamer
14. Imraldera
15. Rosetta248
16. Yazuyazu
17. Lyxla
18. Fluffmonster
19. TntEpicMadness
20. DarKehpri

Replacements
1. CrystalClaw
2. StormDragon21

Spectators
1. LordAlois
2. Valgami
3. Chatcat
Players
1. Blizzardwing
2. marchhare
3. Beheaded
4. Bequerel
5. BlueAlphyn885
6. Sealeo
7. Warriorgirl1234
8. FusionKnight
9. Reynutocx
10. Leremis
11. Taxahasman
12. StarSync
13. Stormdreamer
14. Imraldera
15. Rosetta248
16. Yazuyazu
17. Lyxla
18. Fluffmonster
19. TntEpicMadness
20. DarKehpri

Replacements
1. CrystalClaw
2. StormDragon21

Spectators
1. LordAlois
2. Valgami
3. Chatcat

LJfZA40.png6JxFimx.png
Pgv53XB.pngOPFWPxg.png
@Blizzardwing @marchhare @Beheaded @Bequerel @BlueAlphyn885 @Sealeo @Warriorgirl1234 @FusionKnight @Reynutocx @Leremis @Taxahasman @StarSync @Stormdreamer @Imraldera @Rosetta248 @Yazuyazu @Lyxla @Fluffmonster @TntEpicMadness @DarKehpri

@CrystalClaw @StormDragon21

@LordAlois @Valgami

This is the Do You Want to Play? Discussion Thread.

Everybody currently playing should have received their role card. If you have not received your card, please contact me and I will send it to you.

The game will start tomorrow at 12:00 FR time. Please do not post until then.
@Blizzardwing @marchhare @Beheaded @Bequerel @BlueAlphyn885 @Sealeo @Warriorgirl1234 @FusionKnight @Reynutocx @Leremis @Taxahasman @StarSync @Stormdreamer @Imraldera @Rosetta248 @Yazuyazu @Lyxla @Fluffmonster @TntEpicMadness @DarKehpri

@LordAlois @Valgami

This is the Do You Want to Play? Discussion Thread.

Everybody currently playing should have received their role card. If you have not received your card, please contact me and I will send it to you.

The game will start tomorrow at 12:00 FR time. Please do not post until then.

LJfZA40.png6JxFimx.png
Pgv53XB.pngOPFWPxg.png
@Blizzardwing @marchhare @Beheaded @Bequerel @BlueAlphyn885 @Sealeo @Warriorgirl1234 @FusionKnight @Reynutocx @Leremis @Taxahasman @StarSync @Stormdreamer @Imraldera @Rosetta248 @Yazuyazu @Lyxla @Fluffmonster @TntEpicMadness @DarKhepri

@LordAlois @Valgami

The game has now begun

The day will end at 12:00 FR time on the 28th.
@Blizzardwing @marchhare @Beheaded @Bequerel @BlueAlphyn885 @Sealeo @Warriorgirl1234 @FusionKnight @Reynutocx @Leremis @Taxahasman @StarSync @Stormdreamer @Imraldera @Rosetta248 @Yazuyazu @Lyxla @Fluffmonster @TntEpicMadness @DarKhepri

@LordAlois @Valgami

The game has now begun

The day will end at 12:00 FR time on the 28th.

LJfZA40.png6JxFimx.png
Pgv53XB.pngOPFWPxg.png
*A wild Alphyn has appeared.*

*The wild Alphyn used "FIRST!", It's super effective!"
*A wild Alphyn has appeared.*

*The wild Alphyn used "FIRST!", It's super effective!"
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
(Oh wow, how should we start! (Ow O)
(Oh wow, how should we start! (Ow O)

HKrGNct.png
*Destroyed by @BlueAlphyn885 's attack* x-x
*Destroyed by @BlueAlphyn885 's attack* x-x
tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
Hello. Sorry, I won't be talkative for a while. Dealing with my own game right now
Hello. Sorry, I won't be talkative for a while. Dealing with my own game right now
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it

Stealing Beq's intro questionnaire from Sparkvolt.

1: basic intro! Include anything other players need to know.
2: experience?
3: Anyone you recognize?
4: personal meta blurb
5: which type of player is the most scummiest to you?
6: how do you feel on D1 lynches; strongly or passively? Why?
7: what about lynching someone you feel is town, but is otherwise unhelpful, but has suddenly claimed a very powerful and important PR?

I will answer momentarily, in the middle of an art-ish project right now.

Stealing Beq's intro questionnaire from Sparkvolt.

1: basic intro! Include anything other players need to know.
2: experience?
3: Anyone you recognize?
4: personal meta blurb
5: which type of player is the most scummiest to you?
6: how do you feel on D1 lynches; strongly or passively? Why?
7: what about lynching someone you feel is town, but is otherwise unhelpful, but has suddenly claimed a very powerful and important PR?

I will answer momentarily, in the middle of an art-ish project right now.
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 138 139