Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 562 563
[img]http://orig12.deviantart.net/1dc4/f/2016/086/1/6/wlfhg_banner_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq1s9.png[/img] [right][size=2]Banner credit goes to @volatilematter[/size] [/right] [code]Username: District: (put "any" if you don't care) Fandom: Characters: (Please put pictures and gender pronouns as well. If you don't put a picture, I will use pictures of your character angsty or dying so that you will be overwhelmed with feels when your character dies.) Ping Information: (let me know if you only want to be pinged when the games start, or if you don't mind being pinged with every post)[/code] Hello and Welcome to the Fandom Hunger Games, where we get to sit back, relax, and watch all of our favorite characters kill each other! :D You may have noticed by the new post and, if you're a veteran player, the announcements in the previous post, that this wonderful game of salt and shippings is now under new management! (The name on the banner will be changed eventually.) I am your humble host LunarEcho, my fellow fandom trash, and I am delighted to be here leading these games. Here, we enter our Fandom's favorite characters into the [url=https://brantsteele.net/hungergames/disclaimer.php]Brantsteele Hunger Games Simulator[/url] and watch the chaos ensue. If you are unfamiliar with the Hunger Games Simulator, it takes the characters and puts them in randomized events. It is all luck, no skill involved, so sit back and watch. You may enter characters from any fandom. Yes, this includes Flight Rising and actual Hunger Games characters as well! A lot of different fandoms are entered in these games, so you'll probably find that several of your fandoms are in a single game. And if you don't make it in time, all you have to do is ask me to add you to the pinglist, and you will be pinged for the next Fandom Hunger Games the next week! Yes, we do these every week, usually on Fridays, and you're welcome to join anytime :) We have a theme in a alternating pattern. Sometimes we will have two themes in a row if a holiday falls around a certain time, however. Some of these are character-themed, where you have to enter characters under a certain criteria, or environment themed, where the environment of the Arena is a special theme. Here are the rules: [LIST] [*] Enter two characters from one Fandom [*] Up to two people can enter the same Fandom [*] If two people enter the same fandom, please enter different characters [*] If you have ideas for custom events, please send me a PM with ideas! Thank you! [*] If you want to be pinged for every phase during the games, let me know and I will do so. If you would only liked to be pinged at the beginning of the game, let me know too. [/LIST] [center]----- [/center] [center][img]http://orig05.deviantart.net/9a07/f/2016/087/6/c/wlfhg_banner___copy_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wtrpk.png[/img][/center] [quote=First Place][/quote] [quote=Second Place][/quote] [quote=Third Place][/quote] [center]----- [/center] [quote][center]If your fandom wins the Hunger Games or you have won in the past, you may use this [b]Winner's Badge[/b]! [img]http://orig03.deviantart.net/cff8/f/2016/086/5/9/iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png[/img] Credit to the Winner's Badge goes to VolatileMatter[/center][/quote] ----- [size=5][b](Uh... I lost count. This is the 42nd game, I think?) This week's Fandom Hunger Games Theme: Presidential Election! Our tributes are all running for president. Who will win? [b]Date of Next Game: [/b] October 14th (unless I'm late for some reason or decide to start a day early or something) ----- [center] [b]District One[/b] chiaKittyNanami, Yuri!!! On Ice, Katsuki Yuuri (male), Viktor Nikiforov (male), [b]District Two[/b] LordMalak, Mortal Kombat, Raiden (male), Fujin (male), [b]District Three[/b] Quamosthy, Bravely Default, Ringabel (male), Edea (female), [b]District Four[/b] shadowrwarrior, brokenstone Voltron, MLP Lance (male), Keith (male), Nyx (female), Snowdrop (female) [b]District Five[/b] Kurona, South Park, Stan (male), Craig (male), [b]District Six[/b] TheHeroicOne, imarockinchick Adventure Time (Fionna and Cake), Steven Universe Prince Gumball (male), Marshall Lee (male), Greg (male), Amethyst (female) [b]District Seven[/b] Ravenflare, The Flash, Reverse Flash [Eobard Thawne] (male), Barry Allen [The Flash] (male), [b]District Eight[/b] Werelynx, playerpichu Trailer Park Boys, SatW Bubbles (male), Ricky (male), Iceland (male), Finland (male) [b]District Nine[/b] bluparrot, xspideray, Vocaloid, Hemlock Grove Dex (male), Daina (female), Shelley Godfrey (female), Roman Godfrey (male) [b]District Ten[/b] MyNameIsTea, Ace Attorney, Di-Jun Huang (male), Damon Gant (male), [b]District Eleven[/b] Shadowlugia711, Celaenna Undertale Undyne (female), Mettaton (male), Frisk (female), Chara (female) [b]District Twelve[/b] Jadebird, ChildOfNaga AoT, Mystic Messenger Levi Ackerman (male), Erwin Smith (male), Jumin (male), Seven (male) ----- [b]Current Pinglist: [/b] [b]Start of Game/End of Game:[/b] @Quamosthy @Kurona @playerpichu @imarockinchick @ [b]Every Post: [/b] @chiaKittyNanami @LordMalak @shadowrwarrior @brokenstone @Werelynx @Shadowlugia711 @TheHeroicOne @Ravenflare @bluparrot @MyNameIsTea @xspideray @Celaenna @Jadebird @ChildOfNaga @ [b] General Pinglist: [/b] @childofnaga @SANSationalmew @dragoncrystal @lordmalak @dreamalex @bluparrot @chiakittynanami @wolfbat @aspdroid @playerpichu @hibiscius @kanisakura @kantosakurane @shsltrashboy @HalfheartedDoom @tiadawerecat @yordlelover @mrfattymccatcat @TheHeroicOne @Ravenflare @Shadowlugia711 @imarockinchick @Kurona @adorkable1231 @PrismaticSkies @GrinningWolf24 @Inkui @MyNameIsTea @BlueAlphyn885 @TanakaTheWarlock @Synchromial @Celaenna @KyraRen @nekothekat @scarredlightning @MadameEponine @gigabyte @infuriatedferret @saans @cyberstrike @vethica @brokenstone @emordnilap @Shadowspeaker @Jadebird @latimer @Werelynx @shadowrwarrior @Quamosthy @Geneku2 @LizhardKing @amiparu @Quamosthy [/center]
wlfhg_banner_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq1s9.png
Banner credit goes to @volatilematter
Code:
Username: District: (put "any" if you don't care) Fandom: Characters: (Please put pictures and gender pronouns as well. If you don't put a picture, I will use pictures of your character angsty or dying so that you will be overwhelmed with feels when your character dies.) Ping Information: (let me know if you only want to be pinged when the games start, or if you don't mind being pinged with every post)

Hello and Welcome to the Fandom Hunger Games, where we get to sit back, relax, and watch all of our favorite characters kill each other! :D You may have noticed by the new post and, if you're a veteran player, the announcements in the previous post, that this wonderful game of salt and shippings is now under new management! (The name on the banner will be changed eventually.) I am your humble host LunarEcho, my fellow fandom trash, and I am delighted to be here leading these games.

Here, we enter our Fandom's favorite characters into the Brantsteele Hunger Games Simulator and watch the chaos ensue. If you are unfamiliar with the Hunger Games Simulator, it takes the characters and puts them in randomized events. It is all luck, no skill involved, so sit back and watch.

You may enter characters from any fandom. Yes, this includes Flight Rising and actual Hunger Games characters as well! A lot of different fandoms are entered in these games, so you'll probably find that several of your fandoms are in a single game. And if you don't make it in time, all you have to do is ask me to add you to the pinglist, and you will be pinged for the next Fandom Hunger Games the next week! Yes, we do these every week, usually on Fridays, and you're welcome to join anytime :)

We have a theme in a alternating pattern. Sometimes we will have two themes in a row if a holiday falls around a certain time, however. Some of these are character-themed, where you have to enter characters under a certain criteria, or environment themed, where the environment of the Arena is a special theme.

Here are the rules:
  • Enter two characters from one Fandom
  • Up to two people can enter the same Fandom
  • If two people enter the same fandom, please enter different characters
  • If you have ideas for custom events, please send me a PM with ideas! Thank you!
  • If you want to be pinged for every phase during the games, let me know and I will do so. If you would only liked to be pinged at the beginning of the game, let me know too.

wlfhg_banner___copy_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wtrpk.png
First Place wrote:
Second Place wrote:
Third Place wrote:

Quote:
If your fandom wins the Hunger Games or you have won in the past, you may use this Winner's Badge!
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png
Credit to the Winner's Badge goes to VolatileMatter

(Uh... I lost count. This is the 42nd game, I think?) This week's Fandom Hunger Games Theme: Presidential Election!
Our tributes are all running for president. Who will win?
Date of Next Game: October 14th (unless I'm late for some reason or decide to start a day early or something)

District One
chiaKittyNanami,
Yuri!!! On Ice,
Katsuki Yuuri (male), Viktor Nikiforov (male),

District Two
LordMalak,
Mortal Kombat,
Raiden (male), Fujin (male),

District Three
Quamosthy,
Bravely Default,
Ringabel (male), Edea (female),

District Four
shadowrwarrior, brokenstone
Voltron, MLP
Lance (male), Keith (male), Nyx (female), Snowdrop (female)

District Five
Kurona,
South Park,
Stan (male), Craig (male),

District Six
TheHeroicOne, imarockinchick
Adventure Time (Fionna and Cake), Steven Universe
Prince Gumball (male), Marshall Lee (male), Greg (male), Amethyst (female)

District Seven
Ravenflare,
The Flash,
Reverse Flash [Eobard Thawne] (male), Barry Allen [The Flash] (male),

District Eight
Werelynx, playerpichu
Trailer Park Boys, SatW
Bubbles (male), Ricky (male), Iceland (male), Finland (male)

District Nine
bluparrot, xspideray,
Vocaloid, Hemlock Grove
Dex (male), Daina (female), Shelley Godfrey (female), Roman Godfrey (male)

District Ten
MyNameIsTea,
Ace Attorney,
Di-Jun Huang (male), Damon Gant (male),

District Eleven
Shadowlugia711, Celaenna
Undertale
Undyne (female), Mettaton (male), Frisk (female), Chara (female)

District Twelve
Jadebird, ChildOfNaga
AoT, Mystic Messenger
Levi Ackerman (male), Erwin Smith (male), Jumin (male), Seven (male)

Current Pinglist:

Start of Game/End of Game: @Quamosthy @Kurona @playerpichu @imarockinchick @

Every Post: @chiaKittyNanami @LordMalak @shadowrwarrior @brokenstone @Werelynx @Shadowlugia711 @TheHeroicOne @Ravenflare @bluparrot @MyNameIsTea @xspideray @Celaenna @Jadebird @ChildOfNaga @

General Pinglist:
@childofnaga @SANSationalmew @dragoncrystal @lordmalak @dreamalex @bluparrot @chiakittynanami @wolfbat @aspdroid @playerpichu @hibiscius @kanisakura @kantosakurane @shsltrashboy @HalfheartedDoom @tiadawerecat @yordlelover @mrfattymccatcat @TheHeroicOne @Ravenflare @Shadowlugia711 @imarockinchick @Kurona @adorkable1231 @PrismaticSkies @GrinningWolf24 @Inkui @MyNameIsTea @BlueAlphyn885 @TanakaTheWarlock @Synchromial @Celaenna @KyraRen @nekothekat @scarredlightning @MadameEponine @gigabyte @infuriatedferret @saans @cyberstrike @vethica @brokenstone @emordnilap @Shadowspeaker @Jadebird @latimer @Werelynx @shadowrwarrior @Quamosthy @Geneku2 @LizhardKing @amiparu @Quamosthy

jbjaGRz.png
Check out my little hatchery! I also have a bio/lore shop, link in the hatchery~
Hall of Fame

Previous Winners:

First Games: Moonwatcher, Wings of Fire; Agrina

Second Games: Bill Cipher, Gravity Falls; DreamAlex

Third Games: Terezi, Homestuck; fretfulsardines

Fourth Games: Little Warden, Superjail!; dragoncrystal

Fifth Games (aka THE GREAT TSUNAMI OF DEATH): There were actually two games, we did a rematch because the first time the death rate had accidentally been set too high, causing a tsunami to occur during the first day that killed 20 tributes. That game, Eloise from Sixty Four, entered by ryanhaywire, miraculously survived, but that wasn't counted. The second game, the winner was Roxy from Homestuck, who was sent in by fretfulsardines.

Sixth Games: Mac, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends; dragoncrystal

Seventh Games: Bill Cipher, Gravity Falls; dreamalex

Eighth Game: Atoli, .Hack//G.U.; Latias

Ninth Game: Nie Li, Tales of Demons and Gods; mrfattymccatcat

Tenth Game: Callie, Splatoon; Elbow

11th Game: Three winners this game

12th Game: Shenzi, The Lion King; Shadowlugia711

13th Game: Inaho, Aldnoah.zero; ScarredLightning

14th Game: Grand Highblood, Homestuck; Hibiscius. Homestuck was also the winner of the egg hunt with 19 eggs total.

15th Game: Kalista, League of Legends; YordleLover

16th Game: Aversa, Fire Emblem; Beheaded

17th Game: Malak, Star Wars; LordMalak

18th Game: Medic, Team Fortress 2; Lunarecho

19th Game: GLaDOS, Portal 2; Lunarecho

20th Game: KurlozMakara, Homestuck; Hibiscius

21st Game: Pearl, Steven Universe; playerpichu

22nd Game: Kanaya, Homestuck; Hibiscius

23rd Game: Toboe, Wolf's Rain; EccentricElf23

24th Game: Darth Maul, Star Wars; Wolfbat

25th Game: Jay, Ninjago; Kurona

Statistics:

The Fandom that has won the most is Homestuck, which has won five times, and also the Egg Hunt of the Easter games.

The character that has won the most, however, is Bill Cipher from Gravity Falls. While Homestuck has won with a different character every time, every time Gravity Falls has won it was Bill that brought home the gold. Technically, Bill Cipher is tied with Grand Highblood, who has won two times, since him and KurlozMakara, who are the same person (I think? I don't know Homestuck), have both won once.

Most kills by one player ever made is 8. The record was set by Atoli .Hack//G.U. in the 8th game.

The lowest highest kills by one player during a game was 2, set by Chloe Price from Life is Strange (and tied with a few others) during the 9th game.

Lore-wise, probably the most powerful district of all time was District One in the Tenth Game. The tributes were Shadowbinder and Windsinger from Flight Rising, and Amaterasu and Kabegami from Okami. All four of which were incredibly powerful gods in the form of animals. Unfortunately, the Hunger Games Simulator does not put lore in perspective, and the District did not make it very far. Windsinger, Amaterasu, and Kabegami all died from suicide pacts, and Shadowbinder died after Komasan fell on her.
Hall of Fame

Previous Winners:

First Games: Moonwatcher, Wings of Fire; Agrina

Second Games: Bill Cipher, Gravity Falls; DreamAlex

Third Games: Terezi, Homestuck; fretfulsardines

Fourth Games: Little Warden, Superjail!; dragoncrystal

Fifth Games (aka THE GREAT TSUNAMI OF DEATH): There were actually two games, we did a rematch because the first time the death rate had accidentally been set too high, causing a tsunami to occur during the first day that killed 20 tributes. That game, Eloise from Sixty Four, entered by ryanhaywire, miraculously survived, but that wasn't counted. The second game, the winner was Roxy from Homestuck, who was sent in by fretfulsardines.

Sixth Games: Mac, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends; dragoncrystal

Seventh Games: Bill Cipher, Gravity Falls; dreamalex

Eighth Game: Atoli, .Hack//G.U.; Latias

Ninth Game: Nie Li, Tales of Demons and Gods; mrfattymccatcat

Tenth Game: Callie, Splatoon; Elbow

11th Game: Three winners this game

12th Game: Shenzi, The Lion King; Shadowlugia711

13th Game: Inaho, Aldnoah.zero; ScarredLightning

14th Game: Grand Highblood, Homestuck; Hibiscius. Homestuck was also the winner of the egg hunt with 19 eggs total.

15th Game: Kalista, League of Legends; YordleLover

16th Game: Aversa, Fire Emblem; Beheaded

17th Game: Malak, Star Wars; LordMalak

18th Game: Medic, Team Fortress 2; Lunarecho

19th Game: GLaDOS, Portal 2; Lunarecho

20th Game: KurlozMakara, Homestuck; Hibiscius

21st Game: Pearl, Steven Universe; playerpichu

22nd Game: Kanaya, Homestuck; Hibiscius

23rd Game: Toboe, Wolf's Rain; EccentricElf23

24th Game: Darth Maul, Star Wars; Wolfbat

25th Game: Jay, Ninjago; Kurona

Statistics:

The Fandom that has won the most is Homestuck, which has won five times, and also the Egg Hunt of the Easter games.

The character that has won the most, however, is Bill Cipher from Gravity Falls. While Homestuck has won with a different character every time, every time Gravity Falls has won it was Bill that brought home the gold. Technically, Bill Cipher is tied with Grand Highblood, who has won two times, since him and KurlozMakara, who are the same person (I think? I don't know Homestuck), have both won once.

Most kills by one player ever made is 8. The record was set by Atoli .Hack//G.U. in the 8th game.

The lowest highest kills by one player during a game was 2, set by Chloe Price from Life is Strange (and tied with a few others) during the 9th game.

Lore-wise, probably the most powerful district of all time was District One in the Tenth Game. The tributes were Shadowbinder and Windsinger from Flight Rising, and Amaterasu and Kabegami from Okami. All four of which were incredibly powerful gods in the form of animals. Unfortunately, the Hunger Games Simulator does not put lore in perspective, and the District did not make it very far. Windsinger, Amaterasu, and Kabegami all died from suicide pacts, and Shadowbinder died after Komasan fell on her.
jbjaGRz.png
Check out my little hatchery! I also have a bio/lore shop, link in the hatchery~
Previous Games:

First game
Second game
Third game
Fourth game
Fifth game
Sixth game
Seventh game
Eighth game
Ninth game
Tenth game
11th game
12th/ Michael Bay game
13th game
14th/ Easter games
15th game
16th/ All Females game
17th game
18th/ Work Office game
19th game
20th/Trapped in Sornieth game
21st game
22nd/Rainforest game
23rd game
24th/Meme game
25th game

Friendly reminder that while you may look at old games, please do not post on threads that have not been active in over three months.
Previous Games:

First game
Second game
Third game
Fourth game
Fifth game
Sixth game
Seventh game
Eighth game
Ninth game
Tenth game
11th game
12th/ Michael Bay game
13th game
14th/ Easter games
15th game
16th/ All Females game
17th game
18th/ Work Office game
19th game
20th/Trapped in Sornieth game
21st game
22nd/Rainforest game
23rd game
24th/Meme game
25th game

Friendly reminder that while you may look at old games, please do not post on threads that have not been active in over three months.
jbjaGRz.png
[center][u][b][size=5]Fan Art[/b][/size][/u][/center] Fan art inspired by the FHG! If you do not want your art put up here for any reason, let me know! [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1776837/1][img]http://i.imgur.com/GSQ65zv.png[/img][/url] Made for the Hetalia Vs. SatW round in the 18th games [img]http://pre11.deviantart.net/8288/th/pre/i/2016/030/5/e/image_by_mitsuara-d9pyf15.jpg[/img] [quote]"Bill Cipher has to wear the cone of shame for giving Prowl a black eye"[/quote] By: Mitsuara [img]http://i.imgur.com/z9khRqi.png[/img] [quote]Undyne tells Alphys a bedtime story.[/quote] By: Lunarecho [img]https://36.media.tumblr.com/d7204ce44bb8c43a9f09a07279ac981e/tumblr_o4zrwrfYGf1tvoqmvo1_250.png[/img] [quote]Pyro is back at it again with the white vans![/quote] By: Aspdroid [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/e41d35bfef0586ddd269d4b162aa053c/tumblr_o5r5wxJhZO1tvoqmvo1_540.png[/img] [quote]Ten gathers as much food as he can.[/quote] By: Aspdroid [img]http://s24.postimg.org/s53w9uuyt/idk.png[/img] [quote]Gladekeeper pushes Twelve off a cliff during a knife fight. [quote]I could never understand how a dragon that stands on 4 legs like Gladekeeper hold swords and stuff.[/quote][/quote] By: Werelynx (I choose Hoovy instead of Twelve because I thought it would be funnier for some reason. Don't ask) [img]https://36.media.tumblr.com/de0c37538730204435e14d56274c8fd7/tumblr_o5rbb9pzO51tvoqmvo1_250.png[/img] [quote]Malak, Quote, and Twelve go skinny dipping![/quote] By: AspDroid [img]http://s24.postimg.org/6wiv6fxhh/idk2.png[/img] [quote]Sweden convinces Gladekeeper to not kill him, only to kill her instead.[/quote] By: Werelynx [img]http://i.imgur.com/Nq8QmcC.png[/img] don't flip off stormdad By: Ichamo [img]http://orig08.deviantart.net/0795/f/2016/136/a/b/chara_void_by_dream_leaf_alex-da2ol10.png[/img] Chara vs. The Shade By: Dreamalex [img]http://s19.postimg.org/d6oh3m9j3/IMG_20160526_173525.jpg[/img] [quote]Feathertail grabs a laser gun from the Cornucopia. [/quote] By: Ravenflare [img]http://i.imgur.com/arS2GET.png[/img] [quote]The Shade possesses Germany and convinces him to kill Sans.[/quote] By: Ichamo [img]http://i.imgur.com/J2UJ863.jpg[/img] IT'S A HORSE HOLDING A SWORD By: TheHeroicOne [img]https://i.gyazo.com/1832afa531f185870188c964715e837e.png[/img] [quote]Hajime shares her honest feelings with Constable Odo. He is uncomfortable and runs away.[/quote] By: Imarockinchick [img]https://i.gyazo.com/ddafbc5532df1f64b9423961e3a74609.png[/img] [quote]Hajime tells a joke to Quan Chi. Quan Chi finds it hilarious and gives her some food.[/quote] [quote=Quan Chi]"I PRESENT TO YOU FOOD FOR MAKING SMILE."[/quote] By: Imarockinchick [img]http://i.imgur.com/1vbRPTY.png[/img] Cats read manga now By: Ichamo [img]http://i.imgur.com/4xJmaNv.png[/img] [quote]Astro, China, and Sans go skinny dipping![/quote] By: Ichamo [img]http://i.imgur.com/2f9NJ4I.png[/img] [quote]Japan poses in front of the moon.[/quote] By: KaniSakura [img]http://i.imgur.com/oynob2X.png[/img] [quote]Rin starts a band with Japan, Finland, and Sub Zero, and break up almost immediately. [/quote] By: Kanisakura [img]http://i.imgur.com/UjELxw5.png[/img] [quote]I call it... JAPAMORT[/quote] By: Ichamo
Fan Art

Fan art inspired by the FHG! If you do not want your art put up here for any reason, let me know!

GSQ65zv.png

Made for the Hetalia Vs. SatW round in the 18th games

image_by_mitsuara-d9pyf15.jpg
Quote:
"Bill Cipher has to wear the cone of shame for giving Prowl a black eye"
By: Mitsuara

z9khRqi.png
Quote:
Undyne tells Alphys a bedtime story.
By: Lunarecho

tumblr_o4zrwrfYGf1tvoqmvo1_250.png
Quote:
Pyro is back at it again with the white vans!
By: Aspdroid

tumblr_o5r5wxJhZO1tvoqmvo1_540.png
Quote:
Ten gathers as much food as he can.
By: Aspdroid

idk.png
Quote:
Gladekeeper pushes Twelve off a cliff during a knife fight.
Quote:
I could never understand how a dragon that stands on 4 legs like Gladekeeper hold swords and stuff.
By: Werelynx
(I choose Hoovy instead of Twelve because I thought it would be funnier for some reason. Don't ask)

tumblr_o5rbb9pzO51tvoqmvo1_250.png
Quote:
Malak, Quote, and Twelve go skinny dipping!
By: AspDroid

idk2.png
Quote:
Sweden convinces Gladekeeper to not kill him, only to kill her instead.
By: Werelynx

Nq8QmcC.png
don't flip off stormdad
By: Ichamo

chara_void_by_dream_leaf_alex-da2ol10.png
Chara vs. The Shade
By: Dreamalex

IMG_20160526_173525.jpg
Quote:
Feathertail grabs a laser gun from the Cornucopia.
By: Ravenflare

arS2GET.png
Quote:
The Shade possesses Germany and convinces him to kill Sans.

J2UJ863.jpg
IT'S A HORSE HOLDING A SWORD
By: TheHeroicOne

1832afa531f185870188c964715e837e.png
Quote:
Hajime shares her honest feelings with Constable Odo. He is uncomfortable and runs away.
By: Imarockinchick

ddafbc5532df1f64b9423961e3a74609.png
Quote:
Hajime tells a joke to Quan Chi. Quan Chi finds it hilarious and gives her some food.
Quan Chi wrote:
"I PRESENT TO YOU FOOD FOR MAKING SMILE."
By: Imarockinchick

1vbRPTY.png
Cats read manga now

4xJmaNv.png
Quote:
Astro, China, and Sans go skinny dipping!

2f9NJ4I.png
Quote:
Japan poses in front of the moon.
By: KaniSakura

oynob2X.png
Quote:
Rin starts a band with Japan, Finland, and Sub Zero, and break up almost immediately.
By: Kanisakura

UjELxw5.png
Quote:
I call it... JAPAMORT
jbjaGRz.png
Extra post just in case
Extra post just in case
jbjaGRz.png
Extra post just in case part two, because you never know
Extra post just in case part two, because you never know
jbjaGRz.png
@ichamo @childofnaga @eccentricelf23 @SANSationalmew @dragoncrystal @lordmalak @dreamalex @bluparrot @chiakittynanami @ladyplague @wolfbat @aspdroid @playerpichu @hibiscius @kanisakura @kantosakurane @shsltrashboy @HalfheartedDoom @tiadawerecat @yordlelover @elbow @twiliwolf @megavenusaur @mrfattymccatcat @TheHeroicOne @Ravenflare @Shadowlugia711 @imarockinchick @Kurona @adorkable1231 @PrismaticSkies @luthyx @GrinningWolf24 @Inkui @MyNameIsTea @BlueAlphyn885 @TanakaTheWarlock @Synchromial @Celaenna @KyraRen @PantherTheRogue @nekothekat @scarredlightning @MadameEponine @gigabyte @infuriatedferret @saans @cyberstrike @vethica @brokenstone @emordnilap @ThatOneIceWing @Shadowspeaker @Jadebird @latimer @Werelynx

We are now open for signups! :D
@ichamo @childofnaga @eccentricelf23 @SANSationalmew @dragoncrystal @lordmalak @dreamalex @bluparrot @chiakittynanami @ladyplague @wolfbat @aspdroid @playerpichu @hibiscius @kanisakura @kantosakurane @shsltrashboy @HalfheartedDoom @tiadawerecat @yordlelover @elbow @twiliwolf @megavenusaur @mrfattymccatcat @TheHeroicOne @Ravenflare @Shadowlugia711 @imarockinchick @Kurona @adorkable1231 @PrismaticSkies @luthyx @GrinningWolf24 @Inkui @MyNameIsTea @BlueAlphyn885 @TanakaTheWarlock @Synchromial @Celaenna @KyraRen @PantherTheRogue @nekothekat @scarredlightning @MadameEponine @gigabyte @infuriatedferret @saans @cyberstrike @vethica @brokenstone @emordnilap @ThatOneIceWing @Shadowspeaker @Jadebird @latimer @Werelynx

We are now open for signups! :D
jbjaGRz.png
@LunarEcho yay!
I wont enter, as normal.
Though im constantly tempted.
Id love to see a fught between r&m, bttf and gf. Because r&m is sorta both of those rolled into one with the sprinkle of somethin violent.
@LunarEcho yay!
I wont enter, as normal.
Though im constantly tempted.
Id love to see a fught between r&m, bttf and gf. Because r&m is sorta both of those rolled into one with the sprinkle of somethin violent.
T3TuubO.png
@LunarEcho Username: Ichamo District: Any Fandom: Nyotalia (Hetalia) Characters: Sealand (Female) [img]http://i.imgur.com/YWOP32H.jpg[/img] Canada (Female) [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/3f/01/8b/3f018b4e73002de64bb574ebebb4619d.jpg[/img] Ping Information: Every post!
@LunarEcho

Username: Ichamo
District: Any
Fandom: Nyotalia (Hetalia)
Characters:
Sealand (Female)
YWOP32H.jpg
Canada (Female)
3f018b4e73002de64bb574ebebb4619d.jpg
Ping Information: Every post!
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
soudasig_by_eggdis-dbau8f2.png
@LunarEcho it is good to be back! Username: MadameEponine District: 2 [s]the best tbh[/s] Fandom: Singin' in the rain Characters: Kathy Selden [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/79/f2/ed/79f2ed9e31f5f8c628ee49602600a718.jpg[/img] Don Lockwood [img]http://genekellyfans.com/wp-content/uploads/sitr-gene-kelly.jpg[/img] Ping Information: I'd like to be pinged with every post please! [s]plz don't ask why I chose these 2 lovely ppl to fight to the death[/s]
@LunarEcho it is good to be back!

Username: MadameEponine
District: 2 the best tbh
Fandom: Singin' in the rain
Characters:

Kathy Selden

79f2ed9e31f5f8c628ee49602600a718.jpg

Don Lockwood

sitr-gene-kelly.jpg

Ping Information: I'd like to be pinged with every post please!

plz don't ask why I chose these 2 lovely ppl to fight to the death
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 562 563