Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Afterlife Discussion (Finished)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 76 77
Don't post here unless you have signed up in sign up thread

Afterlife

“Everyone! Please remain clam! We will find our way out!” yelled a voice over the anxious crowd. “We won’t die here. There is a way out and we will find it.” The voice originated from the group’s leader whom was standing on a raised platform. The rest of the group stopped talking and listened intently to their leader. “Will you all really let something as small as being lost in a forest stop you?” The group responded with shouts of no. This made the leader grin as they looked out over the crowd of 20. Suddenly a stranger cloaked in a hood emerged from the trees. He crossed the field and the group parted for him. He stopped in front of the leader. The stranger said nothing but handed them a sealed letter. He then turned around and walked back into the forest and disappeared. The leader carefully opened the letter and began reading aloud to the gathered people.

“Dear forest group, we regret to inform you that you won’t be leaving anytime soon. You see, the reapers have your group marked for death. There are four hidden among your numbers. Their goal is to capture all 16 of your souls. However, don’t lose hope just yet. There is still a way to prevent the reapers from capturing all your souls. Reapers can die just like you humans can. It’s what happens after death that is different. When humans die your souls get absorbed by reapers and move on to the afterlife and some rare few become reapers themselves. When reapers die they don’t have anywhere to go. They already went to the afterlife. When they die the earth mother reclaims their bodies and send them into the eternal abyss. You’ll know that you’ve killed a reaper when you feel the earth opening up. Good luck to you and your group.”

The group members panicked. “We’re all going to die” could be heard coming from
multiple people. “Everyone! You heard what the letter said! There is a way to get out of this! We just have to locate and kill the reapers and this cliff is a perfect place to start.” The group climbed to the top of the huge cliff. Any fall from there would instantly kill a person once they hit the ground. “Now we set up camp here and through anyone suspected of being a reaper to their death.” The group calmed down, but they had to worry.
Was this fight just for nothing?

Would they all die regardless?
Don't post here unless you have signed up in sign up thread

Afterlife

“Everyone! Please remain clam! We will find our way out!” yelled a voice over the anxious crowd. “We won’t die here. There is a way out and we will find it.” The voice originated from the group’s leader whom was standing on a raised platform. The rest of the group stopped talking and listened intently to their leader. “Will you all really let something as small as being lost in a forest stop you?” The group responded with shouts of no. This made the leader grin as they looked out over the crowd of 20. Suddenly a stranger cloaked in a hood emerged from the trees. He crossed the field and the group parted for him. He stopped in front of the leader. The stranger said nothing but handed them a sealed letter. He then turned around and walked back into the forest and disappeared. The leader carefully opened the letter and began reading aloud to the gathered people.

“Dear forest group, we regret to inform you that you won’t be leaving anytime soon. You see, the reapers have your group marked for death. There are four hidden among your numbers. Their goal is to capture all 16 of your souls. However, don’t lose hope just yet. There is still a way to prevent the reapers from capturing all your souls. Reapers can die just like you humans can. It’s what happens after death that is different. When humans die your souls get absorbed by reapers and move on to the afterlife and some rare few become reapers themselves. When reapers die they don’t have anywhere to go. They already went to the afterlife. When they die the earth mother reclaims their bodies and send them into the eternal abyss. You’ll know that you’ve killed a reaper when you feel the earth opening up. Good luck to you and your group.”

The group members panicked. “We’re all going to die” could be heard coming from
multiple people. “Everyone! You heard what the letter said! There is a way to get out of this! We just have to locate and kill the reapers and this cliff is a perfect place to start.” The group climbed to the top of the huge cliff. Any fall from there would instantly kill a person once they hit the ground. “Now we set up camp here and through anyone suspected of being a reaper to their death.” The group calmed down, but they had to worry.
Was this fight just for nothing?

Would they all die regardless?
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Roles

Humans:
Guard-protects one person from all actions every night
Scout-discovers one person’s role every even numbered night
Sacrificer-can die in the place of two people, dies after second person
Hunter-vote counts twice
Tracker-discovers one person's actions every odd numbered night
Traitor-alignment is for the reapers, counts toward reapers' numbers
Soul-vanilla human (8 of them)

Reapers:
Night Walker-role blocks one person every night
Scythe Welder-silences one person for one night/day cycle every other night
Transverser-switches player A with player B at night so all actions towards player A go towards player B and vice versa
Collector-vanilla reaper

Other:
Shifter-can choose their alignment, wins if they survive to the end
Draconian-can kill two people throughout the game, wins if hunter dies
Rules

• Don’t post anything the mod privately tells you word for word. You may paraphrase though.
• Follow FR guidelines
• Don’t edit or delete posts (first time=warning, second time=mod killed)
• No outside communication regarding this thread
• Each person must post at least three times each day/night cycle (2 days)
• This is a non-RP mafia game. You can add flavor but it’s not required
• Don’t pressure people into revealing their role
• You can vote for no lynch
• Days are 48 hours and nights are 24 hours (or till all actions have been received). Days and nights end at 12:00 FR time. You may not talk during night hours
• Lockdown is 10 minutes before the day ends. No votes or vote changes will be allowed after that time
• Once you see a Reserved post, all conversation must stop till you see the End of Day post
• Mod’s word is final
• Don’t post in thread after you’re killed. I will send you the spectator chat link
• I can change rules if needed. I’ll alert everyone if I do
• Have fun. This is a requirement. If you don’t have fun, I’ll mod kill you…I’m just kidding…maybe
• If you don’t meet the activity quota for the day, you will not be able to use any night actions you have

Important Links

Lynch Thread

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5
Roles

Humans:
Guard-protects one person from all actions every night
Scout-discovers one person’s role every even numbered night
Sacrificer-can die in the place of two people, dies after second person
Hunter-vote counts twice
Tracker-discovers one person's actions every odd numbered night
Traitor-alignment is for the reapers, counts toward reapers' numbers
Soul-vanilla human (8 of them)

Reapers:
Night Walker-role blocks one person every night
Scythe Welder-silences one person for one night/day cycle every other night
Transverser-switches player A with player B at night so all actions towards player A go towards player B and vice versa
Collector-vanilla reaper

Other:
Shifter-can choose their alignment, wins if they survive to the end
Draconian-can kill two people throughout the game, wins if hunter dies
Rules

• Don’t post anything the mod privately tells you word for word. You may paraphrase though.
• Follow FR guidelines
• Don’t edit or delete posts (first time=warning, second time=mod killed)
• No outside communication regarding this thread
• Each person must post at least three times each day/night cycle (2 days)
• This is a non-RP mafia game. You can add flavor but it’s not required
• Don’t pressure people into revealing their role
• You can vote for no lynch
• Days are 48 hours and nights are 24 hours (or till all actions have been received). Days and nights end at 12:00 FR time. You may not talk during night hours
• Lockdown is 10 minutes before the day ends. No votes or vote changes will be allowed after that time
• Once you see a Reserved post, all conversation must stop till you see the End of Day post
• Mod’s word is final
• Don’t post in thread after you’re killed. I will send you the spectator chat link
• I can change rules if needed. I’ll alert everyone if I do
• Have fun. This is a requirement. If you don’t have fun, I’ll mod kill you…I’m just kidding…maybe
• If you don’t meet the activity quota for the day, you will not be able to use any night actions you have

Important Links

Lynch Thread

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Dawn of Day 1

The group members wake up the following morning and hear a loud scream. They rush to find the source and find the cloaked stranger carrying away the body of their dead leader. The scream had come from one of their own but they didn’t know who the first to get there was.

It seems that the reapers had made quick work of the group leader. It’s easy to guess why the reapers targeted them first. They were the leader. The one who had rallied the group against the reapers. The person who worked tirelessly to keep the group’s spirits high. It hadn’t been a matter of if they would die, but rather when they would die.

• Blizzardwing (the ghost cat leader) has had their soul claimed by the reapers

• The first day has started and all conversation may be resumed

• The day will end at 12:00 FR time on July 18

@Ghostray @ChaoticKagura @Beheaded @RedDragonD @HinodeTsurugi @SilverWinter @Leremis @BlueAlphyn885 @GrimMistress @TanakaTheWarlock @Starsync @ChatCat @Daedraphel @Nerasis @Bequerel @Marchhare @KanayaChopin @LordAlois

@Valgami @StormDreamer @Casiope @Allyssanthill @Rosetta248 @Wolfpack1216r @YazuYazu @Kapara @Blushweaver
Dawn of Day 1

The group members wake up the following morning and hear a loud scream. They rush to find the source and find the cloaked stranger carrying away the body of their dead leader. The scream had come from one of their own but they didn’t know who the first to get there was.

It seems that the reapers had made quick work of the group leader. It’s easy to guess why the reapers targeted them first. They were the leader. The one who had rallied the group against the reapers. The person who worked tirelessly to keep the group’s spirits high. It hadn’t been a matter of if they would die, but rather when they would die.

• Blizzardwing (the ghost cat leader) has had their soul claimed by the reapers

• The first day has started and all conversation may be resumed

• The day will end at 12:00 FR time on July 18

@Ghostray @ChaoticKagura @Beheaded @RedDragonD @HinodeTsurugi @SilverWinter @Leremis @BlueAlphyn885 @GrimMistress @TanakaTheWarlock @Starsync @ChatCat @Daedraphel @Nerasis @Bequerel @Marchhare @KanayaChopin @LordAlois

@Valgami @StormDreamer @Casiope @Allyssanthill @Rosetta248 @Wolfpack1216r @YazuYazu @Kapara @Blushweaver
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Alright people, lets get us an intro survey.
Alright people, lets get us an intro survey.
nel | they/them or he/him | nb butch lesbian | +3 FRT
Seal Mane Rose Quartz Copper Pocketwatch Moonstone Morganite
Quote:
1. Introduce yourself! Include pronouns, particular nicknames you like or that bother you, and also what times you'll be on FR.

2. Are you for or against lynching Day 1? Following that do you think mislynches are something that can't be avoided, or is it something that can be prevented?

3. See anyone you recognize?

4. Do you have any experience with mafia games?

5. What is your personal meta? Aggressive or laid back player?

6. What type of player do you generally feel is usually scum? Lurkers, town leaders, etc.

Here we go!
Quote:
1. Introduce yourself! Include pronouns, particular nicknames you like or that bother you, and also what times you'll be on FR.

2. Are you for or against lynching Day 1? Following that do you think mislynches are something that can't be avoided, or is it something that can be prevented?

6. What type of player do you generally feel is usually scum? Lurkers, town leaders, etc.

Here we go!

Yo, I'm Tanaka, use whatever pronouns you'd like. I'm FR +3, and I frequently check in from 6 - 16:00 FR time.

DO lynch Day 1. The last 2 Day 1 lynches I encountered were Mafia, and even if they aren't, it's getting rid of an inactive or unhelpful townie.

Preeeeeettty much all of you.

Yeah, I've played 4-5 on FR, and a few on other sites. I consider myself rather experienced.

I am a town leader. Town. Leader. Whether I'm mafia or town, I love leading the conversation. I can get pretty aggressive, especially when scum-hunting, and I'm not afraid to make dangerous plays.

I'm currently VERY paranoid about other town leaders; the best Mafia love to lead the chat around in circles. The majority of Mafia, however, are mostly lurkers. It really depends on the player, though.

Yo, I'm Tanaka, use whatever pronouns you'd like. I'm FR +3, and I frequently check in from 6 - 16:00 FR time.

DO lynch Day 1. The last 2 Day 1 lynches I encountered were Mafia, and even if they aren't, it's getting rid of an inactive or unhelpful townie.

Preeeeeettty much all of you.

Yeah, I've played 4-5 on FR, and a few on other sites. I consider myself rather experienced.

I am a town leader. Town. Leader. Whether I'm mafia or town, I love leading the conversation. I can get pretty aggressive, especially when scum-hunting, and I'm not afraid to make dangerous plays.

I'm currently VERY paranoid about other town leaders; the best Mafia love to lead the chat around in circles. The majority of Mafia, however, are mostly lurkers. It really depends on the player, though.

Call me Beheaded, dearies! The They / Them extraordinaire! You can also call me Be, Renn, Rena, or whatever you can think of.

Now, my activity might be sketchy due to ,...well, you all know why by now. Cough cough, dizziness looking at screens... but I'm going to be on top of every little bit of juicy gossip you have to offer.

I'm generally for lynching D1 unless my gut is screaming "NO NO NO". Which it did once before. Mislynches are all a part of the game that can hardly be avoided... ESPECIALLY Day one. We just can't know for certain if someone is scum or not, so if you're going to beat each other up over it... well. That's not cool.

Lots of you. -waves

I'm pree experienced, if I say so myself. I've been around since the star-wars themed game Polygone set up. Which is a while, let me tell you. But I don't act experienced... because I'm just not that aggressive.

I'm super laid back, as you all have noticed. I like to find theories and things that are usually wrong, so it takes me a while to get to the meat of the day. I'm sorry.

Town leaders are always a sore spot for me, I've seen and exploited them many times to scum's advantage. What I hate more are people who follow leaders too closely, who agree and act like the perfect little sheep. Oh, but my least favorite is....
PEOPLE
WHO
VOTE
WITHOUT
EXPLAINING

Call me Beheaded, dearies! The They / Them extraordinaire! You can also call me Be, Renn, Rena, or whatever you can think of.

Now, my activity might be sketchy due to ,...well, you all know why by now. Cough cough, dizziness looking at screens... but I'm going to be on top of every little bit of juicy gossip you have to offer.

I'm generally for lynching D1 unless my gut is screaming "NO NO NO". Which it did once before. Mislynches are all a part of the game that can hardly be avoided... ESPECIALLY Day one. We just can't know for certain if someone is scum or not, so if you're going to beat each other up over it... well. That's not cool.

Lots of you. -waves

I'm pree experienced, if I say so myself. I've been around since the star-wars themed game Polygone set up. Which is a while, let me tell you. But I don't act experienced... because I'm just not that aggressive.

I'm super laid back, as you all have noticed. I like to find theories and things that are usually wrong, so it takes me a while to get to the meat of the day. I'm sorry.

Town leaders are always a sore spot for me, I've seen and exploited them many times to scum's advantage. What I hate more are people who follow leaders too closely, who agree and act like the perfect little sheep. Oh, but my least favorite is....
PEOPLE
WHO
VOTE
WITHOUT
EXPLAINING

98e84dd092d654a6a6195dcee5a9d14a69600c52.png ePOliyb.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1j2YGao.png
t7CcZoC.png
mlSrRbK.png

I'm LordAlois! Call me Alois! (Lord is fine, but sometimes I can't tell which lord you're talking about..) But really anything is fine.
I'm she/her, but they/them is perfectly fine also!
I'll be on sporadically / most of the time.

I am FOR lynching Day 1 entirely.
Mislynches happen and you can't stop it really.

Literally everyone, but Kanaya!

I've finished about 6-7 games so far (depends if you count the last game), and I've been town in all, but my first game (neutral third-party).

I am AGGRESSIVE. So, so aggressive.

everyone

I'm LordAlois! Call me Alois! (Lord is fine, but sometimes I can't tell which lord you're talking about..) But really anything is fine.
I'm she/her, but they/them is perfectly fine also!
I'll be on sporadically / most of the time.

I am FOR lynching Day 1 entirely.
Mislynches happen and you can't stop it really.

Literally everyone, but Kanaya!

I've finished about 6-7 games so far (depends if you count the last game), and I've been town in all, but my first game (neutral third-party).

I am AGGRESSIVE. So, so aggressive.

everyone
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png8uFqK.gif0B0c5mI.pngQU9Z4.gif DG9Dj.gif
@LordAlois Aggressive buddies!!!!
@LordAlois Aggressive buddies!!!!
Im reddragond, you can call me whatever you like as long as i know ytoure referencing me.

For, as we saw in the last game, it can work out very much in our favor, and mislynches are very much aboidable, but i think its more dependant on the person who is getting lynched's ability to explain themselves and make themselves seems as town as possible, so we can differentiate them from possible mafia

I just played a game with like, all of you, so yeah

A little, but i kinda suck

Im usually laid back and dont tlak much, until I see either something that others missed/aren't giving enough thought to, or someone goes after me for being suspicious

The ones whos name starts with Lord and ends with Alois
Im reddragond, you can call me whatever you like as long as i know ytoure referencing me.

For, as we saw in the last game, it can work out very much in our favor, and mislynches are very much aboidable, but i think its more dependant on the person who is getting lynched's ability to explain themselves and make themselves seems as town as possible, so we can differentiate them from possible mafia

I just played a game with like, all of you, so yeah

A little, but i kinda suck

Im usually laid back and dont tlak much, until I see either something that others missed/aren't giving enough thought to, or someone goes after me for being suspicious

The ones whos name starts with Lord and ends with Alois
e893cg.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 76 77