Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The User Below Me Gets . . .
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 2359 2360
[b]If you don't read the rules you are liable to break them, so please take the time to read them.[/b] Hello! This is a simple giving game with easy-to-follow rules. Make a post pinging the person above you and claiming what they are offering, then offer your own prize for the person below you! There are a few rules about what you can and can't gave to make it fair, but none that are difficult to follow without spending a ton of treasure. Rules: [LIST] [*] Be polite and respectful to everyone participating in the thread. [*] Claim(ping the user above you with the message, "Claimed") before you add your prize to your post. [*] Edit your claim within two hours. When you claim, you should be ready to offer a prize. If two hours elapse and you have not edited your claim, other users may claim the post above instead. [*] When someone claims your post, [b]send them nothing until you see what they are offering and are sure that it adheres to the rules[/b]. [*] Do not give: cheap materials or trinkets(materials/trinkets are OK if they are decently valuable Swipp/Baldwin/Rare Gathering items. This does not include the cheap Swipp items such as Bone Fragments, or cheap Baldwin items such as orange sludge), cheap food(same rules as materials), coli treasure chests(Leafy Packs, Toolboxes, Fishscale Baskets, etc), Coli skins, Rusted treasure chests, and battle items(Eliminate, Berserkers, Rally, Sap, Haste, Reflect, Ambush, and Aid are the exceptions). All of these, however, are OK if you meet the minimum value already. [*] Hatchlings are valued at 3kt, adults at 7kt. At least one other item is required when giving a dragon(can just be another dragon). [*] Do not give dragons that are listed for sale. [*] Do not give dragons with notes such as "Never exalt!" or "Do not rename!". Once you give that dragon away, it does not belong to you. [*] Explicitly state what you are giving away. Don't just say, "Some stuff" or "Some Sylvan apparel". Instead, say "Sapphire Flourish Bracelet and Mesacliff Harpy". Though not required, item codes are recommended. [*] Do not give away festival currency unless it can be used on the day you are giving it. Very few users want Bladed Flatleaves during the Riot of Rot. [*] Do not give things that do not have direct value. This includes: art, lore, leveling services, marketplace sniping services, and coli grinding services. You may, however, add these to your gift if the minimum value (see below) has already been met, or offer them as an alternate gift. [*] Keep the value of your gift above 6000 treasure. If you follow the rules above, this one should not be an issue. [*] Gem:treasure = 1:900. [*] Wait until two other users have posted before posting again, so everyone has a chance. [*] If a gift has gone unclaimed for a long time, users may post additional gifts that can be claimed as well. Example: User A offers a Light Sprite, and no one claims it. User B then offers a Wind Sprite, combining it with User A's offer. User C claims them both and posts their offer. (If there is any confusion about this, just message me.) It is important to note that [b]the initial gift must still reach the 6000 treasure minimum value[/b]. Do not post a 2kt gift with the expectation that others will add- the option of adding gifts is intended to bolster gifts that already meet the minimum. However, value of the additional gifts can be anything! This method of adding gifts will act as an alternative to bumping the thread, which is against Flight Rising forum etiquette (see rule below for more information). [*] In accordance with the forum etiquette of Flight Rising, [b]explicitly bumping the thread is not allowed[/b]. This includes ghost bumping, "up", "boop", etc. If you want to move the thread along, just claim it yourself, or follow the steps above. This keeps the thread tidy and also ensures that it won't be shut down due to rule breaches. [/LIST] That's it for now! I'll start off with my gift. The user below me gets . . . [item= serthis potionmaster] [item= pretty purple neck bow]
If you don't read the rules you are liable to break them, so please take the time to read them.

Hello! This is a simple giving game with easy-to-follow rules. Make a post pinging the person above you and claiming what they are offering, then offer your own prize for the person below you! There are a few rules about what you can and can't gave to make it fair, but none that are difficult to follow without spending a ton of treasure.

Rules:

• Be polite and respectful to everyone participating in the thread.

• Claim(ping the user above you with the message, "Claimed") before you add your prize to your post.

• Edit your claim within two hours. When you claim, you should be ready to offer a prize. If two hours elapse and you have not edited your claim, other users may claim the post above instead.

• When someone claims your post, send them nothing until you see what they are offering and are sure that it adheres to the rules.

• Do not give: cheap materials or trinkets(materials/trinkets are OK if they are decently valuable Swipp/Baldwin/Rare Gathering items. This does not include the cheap Swipp items such as Bone Fragments, or cheap Baldwin items such as orange sludge), cheap food(same rules as materials), coli treasure chests(Leafy Packs, Toolboxes, Fishscale Baskets, etc), Coli skins, Rusted treasure chests, and battle items(Eliminate, Berserkers, Rally, Sap, Haste, Reflect, Ambush, and Aid are the exceptions). All of these, however, are OK if you meet the minimum value already.

• Hatchlings are valued at 3kt, adults at 7kt. At least one other item is required when giving a dragon(can just be another dragon).

• Do not give dragons that are listed for sale.

• Do not give dragons with notes such as "Never exalt!" or "Do not rename!". Once you give that dragon away, it does not belong to you.

• Explicitly state what you are giving away. Don't just say, "Some stuff" or "Some Sylvan apparel". Instead, say "Sapphire Flourish Bracelet and Mesacliff Harpy". Though not required, item codes are recommended.

• Do not give away festival currency unless it can be used on the day you are giving it. Very few users want Bladed Flatleaves during the Riot of Rot.
  • Do not give things that do not have direct value. This includes: art, lore, leveling services, marketplace sniping services, and coli grinding services. You may, however, add these to your gift if the minimum value (see below) has already been met, or offer them as an alternate gift.
  • Keep the value of your gift above 6000 treasure. If you follow the rules above, this one should not be an issue.
  • Gem:treasure = 1:900.

• Wait until two other users have posted before posting again, so everyone has a chance.
  • If a gift has gone unclaimed for a long time, users may post additional gifts that can be claimed as well. Example: User A offers a Light Sprite, and no one claims it. User B then offers a Wind Sprite, combining it with User A's offer. User C claims them both and posts their offer. (If there is any confusion about this, just message me.) It is important to note that the initial gift must still reach the 6000 treasure minimum value. Do not post a 2kt gift with the expectation that others will add- the option of adding gifts is intended to bolster gifts that already meet the minimum. However, value of the additional gifts can be anything! This method of adding gifts will act as an alternative to bumping the thread, which is against Flight Rising forum etiquette (see rule below for more information).
  • In accordance with the forum etiquette of Flight Rising, explicitly bumping the thread is not allowed. This includes ghost bumping, "up", "boop", etc. If you want to move the thread along, just claim it yourself, or follow the steps above. This keeps the thread tidy and also ensures that it won't be shut down due to rule breaches.

That's it for now!

I'll start off with my gift. The user below me gets . . .

Serthis Potionmaster Pretty Purple Neck Bow
Thunder
WQA384m.png
FObX7rS.png
JvUa9ma.png
ePOliyb.png
gYW0j5f.png
BySc4Om.gif
The user below me gets [item=berserker] and 31 [item=immaculate tablet] @Thundershower
The user below me gets
Berserker and 31 Immaculate Tablet

@Thundershower
107bfb44c60c7129ba6aa5dbaf4d8420d8d99d1f.png
@Bynder Claim! The User below me gets. . . [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/equipment/15713.png[/img]
@Bynder Claim!

The User below me gets. . .

15713.png
QiRqFyd.gif
@Downpour claim! The user below me gets: 1,000 treasure and [item=Carmine Serthis]
@Downpour claim!

The user below me gets:
1,000 treasure and Carmine Serthis
tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
@Rosetta248

(Battlestones are against the rules. Please change your gift.)
@Rosetta248

(Battlestones are against the rules. Please change your gift.)
Thunder
WQA384m.png
FObX7rS.png
JvUa9ma.png
ePOliyb.png
gYW0j5f.png
BySc4Om.gif
@Thundershower

(Sorry, fixed it)
@Thundershower

(Sorry, fixed it)
tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
@Rosetta248 Claimed! TUBMG. . . [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25289946] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/252900/25289946_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Rosetta248

Claimed!

TUBMG. . .

25289946_350.png
QiRqFyd.gif
@Thiedo Claimed! The person below me gets... [item=Googly Confusion] [item=Saucer Stare] [item= Skin: Amaranth Moth]
@Thiedo
Claimed!

The person below me gets...

Googly Confusion Saucer Stare Skin: Amaranth Moth
unknown.png
@Yawny124

Claim!

Person below me gets

Berserker x2 and Teardrop Pastel Spinel Choker
@Yawny124

Claim!

Person below me gets

Berserker x2 and Teardrop Pastel Spinel Choker
XgFzLz3.gif
@Wymetz Claimed! User below me gets: [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/890.png[/img] x5 and [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/13428.png[/img]
@Wymetz

Claimed!

User below me gets:

890.png x5 and 13428.png
ew9u8Xp.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 2359 2360