floating mammoths/gaster/eclipse forum
space 45727959_wjSLU10pqvydDyT.png?1645336354.png
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
Down to talk, trade, whatevs!
Only friend me if we've talked plz
6kCimue.gif
[center][b]Finished asks![/b] [quote name="BlazingPhoenix01" date="2018-04-05 20:04:29" ] [quote] “Hello, Eclipse. If you do not recognize my voice, I am Lord Dullahan of the Seals. As you could probably tell, there is a large, foreign lump of black plastic right in the middle of my domain. I was wondering if you...grrrrh...perhaps knew where it came from.” *mumble mumble* “Damn Black Arms and their pollution...” *mumble mumble*[/quote] [img]https://blazingphoenix101.files.wordpress.com/2018/04/12.png[/img] [/quote] [quote] [quote name="Suffer" date="2018-04-06 19:58:43" ] Uhm. Wat? Okay xD. *ahem* *cough* hey Eclipseeeeee this is going well so far who the heck are you? welp *backs away* bye now blaze' forced me to do this bye ...yeah bye [/quote] [img]https://blazingphoenix101.files.wordpress.com/2018/04/21.png[/img][/quote] [/center]
Finished asks!
BlazingPhoenix01 wrote on 2018-04-05 20:04:29:
Quote:
“Hello, Eclipse. If you do not recognize my voice, I am Lord Dullahan of the Seals. As you could probably tell, there is a large, foreign lump of black plastic right in the middle of my domain. I was wondering if you...grrrrh...perhaps knew where it came from.”

*mumble mumble* “Damn Black Arms and their pollution...” *mumble mumble*
12.png
Quote:
Suffer wrote on 2018-04-06 19:58:43:

Uhm. Wat? Okay xD.

*ahem*

*cough*

hey Eclipseeeeee

this is going well so far

who the heck are you?

welp

*backs away*

bye now blaze' forced me to do this

bye

...yeah

bye

21.png

Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
ever heard of that mammoth near starbucks? i heard that he
ever heard of that mammoth near starbucks? i heard that he
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
@BlazingPhoenix01

(I GOT YOUR NAME RIGHT!)

floated into Starbucks to order some coffee! Then,
@BlazingPhoenix01

(I GOT YOUR NAME RIGHT!)

floated into Starbucks to order some coffee! Then,
PQznZys.png
@SariStar
ever heard of that mammoth near starbucks? i heard that he floated into Starbucks to order some coffee! Then, he decided that it was a good time to visit his old friend when-
@SariStar
ever heard of that mammoth near starbucks? i heard that he floated into Starbucks to order some coffee! Then, he decided that it was a good time to visit his old friend when-
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
Bump
Bump
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
@BlazingPhoenix01

ever heard of that mammoth near starbucks? i heard that he floated into Starbucks to order some coffee! Then, he decided that it was a good time to visit his old friend when, suddenly, another floating mammoth-
@BlazingPhoenix01

ever heard of that mammoth near starbucks? i heard that he floated into Starbucks to order some coffee! Then, he decided that it was a good time to visit his old friend when, suddenly, another floating mammoth-
PQznZys.png
@SariStar
A floating mammoth floats into this thread. "I have a message," he bellowed, "@Lizhardking would like to be a mammother."
@SariStar
A floating mammoth floats into this thread. "I have a message," he bellowed, "@Lizhardking would like to be a mammother."
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
call me taro
he/him and pi/pika | fr time | art shop
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
@Lizhardking

ever heard of that mammoth near starbucks? i heard that he floated into Starbucks to order some coffee! Then, he decided that it was a good time to visit his old friend when, suddenly, another floating mammoth floats into this thread. "I have a message," he bellowed, "@ Lizhardking would like to be a mammother." And then hides behind the Starbucks counter...
@Lizhardking

ever heard of that mammoth near starbucks? i heard that he floated into Starbucks to order some coffee! Then, he decided that it was a good time to visit his old friend when, suddenly, another floating mammoth floats into this thread. "I have a message," he bellowed, "@ Lizhardking would like to be a mammother." And then hides behind the Starbucks counter...
Toast/Dragon ~ they/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 19
avid roleplayer ~ pageti sass
attempting at arting ~ definitely the void?
i have a cat named Cypher ~ genderfluid mess (transmasc!)
3 hours+ FR time ~ active each day- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
ever heard of that mammoth near starbucks? i heard that he floated into Starbucks to order some coffee! Then, he decided that it was a good time to visit his old friend when, suddenly, another floating mammoth floats into this thread. "I have a message," he bellowed, "@ Lizhardking would like to be a mammother." And then hides behind the Starbucks counter. He finds an old snow man cookie and....
ever heard of that mammoth near starbucks? i heard that he floated into Starbucks to order some coffee! Then, he decided that it was a good time to visit his old friend when, suddenly, another floating mammoth floats into this thread. "I have a message," he bellowed, "@ Lizhardking would like to be a mammother." And then hides behind the Starbucks counter. He finds an old snow man cookie and....
tCtRzST.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25