Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | What Dragon are You??
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17
im an imperial and i couldnt agree more with this
im an imperial and i couldnt agree more with this
dfbbe796c7ed3344faa5471e75462c43dc3532ce.jpg
@PixieCat

Not really, no... I mean, if it helps, I'm a cynical, eccentric, creative person who loves to be social.
@PixieCat

Not really, no... I mean, if it helps, I'm a cynical, eccentric, creative person who loves to be social.
I'm a Guardian...I don't really think so, I'm not all that dedicated and I'm also not a fan of Guardians ahaha
I'm a Guardian...I don't really think so, I'm not all that dedicated and I'm also not a fan of Guardians ahaha
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
I'm a Coatl, it seems. Not my favourite breed, but I guess it is kind of fitting in some ways.
I'm a Coatl, it seems. Not my favourite breed, but I guess it is kind of fitting in some ways.
Looking for
- "runic prince" or "runic king" accent
- Sand/Oilslick/Obsidian Light Wildclaw - can you breed this?
| For sale |
| Fandergs |
___________|
BEGocSN.pngTeeny_Sprite.png
eSXu2YQ.png
@PixieCat apparently I'm a wildclaw! I kind of agree with this actually lol.
@PixieCat apparently I'm a wildclaw! I kind of agree with this actually lol.
@Pixiecat

I got a Nocturne ^-^
Nocturnes are the mysterious hidden inhabitants of the Tangled Wood. These dragons are only active for two weeks of the year, and hibernate for the other fifty. They tend to mimic the behaviors - and even voices - of other dragons, and love to be in large groups.

Personally the description matches me very well :0 I used to think I was more like a Tundra, but I'm now convinced that I'm actually more of a Nocturne >w>
@Pixiecat

I got a Nocturne ^-^
Nocturnes are the mysterious hidden inhabitants of the Tangled Wood. These dragons are only active for two weeks of the year, and hibernate for the other fifty. They tend to mimic the behaviors - and even voices - of other dragons, and love to be in large groups.

Personally the description matches me very well :0 I used to think I was more like a Tundra, but I'm now convinced that I'm actually more of a Nocturne >w>
ninetales.gifvT2mvkB.pngninetales.gif
I'm a guardian. All I can say about this is oh well, cause its probably right, just. ehh.... guardians.
I'm a guardian. All I can say about this is oh well, cause its probably right, just. ehh.... guardians.
Bdager.png
@Pixiecat
I got Imperial! No wonder that Imperials are my favorite breed.
@Pixiecat
I got Imperial! No wonder that Imperials are my favorite breed.
6xSQv.gif
I got a...

...Tundra... really?!

I'm in the fire flight! Plus, I don't have any tundras in my lair! I don't want to be a tundra!
I got a...

...Tundra... really?!

I'm in the fire flight! Plus, I don't have any tundras in my lair! I don't want to be a tundra!
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
I'm an Guardian!

It's weird that once I was playing a forum game and we were supposed to make dragonsonas of the person above you. That person also said guardian for me too....

Welp, I guess I'm a Guardian. I don't mind being one.
I'm an Guardian!

It's weird that once I was playing a forum game and we were supposed to make dragonsonas of the person above you. That person also said guardian for me too....

Welp, I guess I'm a Guardian. I don't mind being one.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17