Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | What Dragon are You??
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
I got Fae!!! tbh i used to think faes were ugly but i've really warmed up to them, especially if they have a cool gene :)
I got Fae!!! tbh i used to think faes were ugly but i've really warmed up to them, especially if they have a cool gene :)
Im a Wildclaw! Idk how because I don't know a thing about being strong... But they got my usual logic right, "might makes right".
Im a Wildclaw! Idk how because I don't know a thing about being strong... But they got my usual logic right, "might makes right".
xTLBQuX.png
Skydancer. My favourite breed, but not sure if the description fits me.
Skydancer. My favourite breed, but not sure if the description fits me.
I got Skydancer, which i found to be actually spot on!! I made my ideal Skydancer to celebrate, though following people dont have to do the same. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=99&bodygene=11&breed=13&element=1&gender=1&tert=11&tertgene=9&winggene=14&wings=78&auth=9d5246391af6d06ce6bbd354b59f1cfe3747690c&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
I got Skydancer, which i found to be actually spot on!! I made my ideal Skydancer to celebrate, though following people dont have to do the same.

dragon?age=1&body=99&bodygene=11&breed=13&element=1&gender=1&tert=11&tertgene=9&winggene=14&wings=78&auth=9d5246391af6d06ce6bbd354b59f1cfe3747690c&dummyext=prev.png
Well, it's interesting to consider some of these questions. I'm not saying that this is a thing that needs changing (I'm just vainly voicing my thoughts XD) but I know when I considered how I view others part of my reaction was to do their ethics and how they generally treat other people. Heh, I guess you could say I feel I can judge people to an extent without knowing them. I find the phrasing of 'are you what you do or what you say?' kind of strange. It sounds philosophical in the sense that in order to answer you'd have to analyse the question itself. My intuition is that: in action I am hesitant, in words I am more active. So I guessed that words would be more appropriate for me. Heh, with the 'what kind of group' question, it seems to be a case of seeming like I'm being awkward and not fitting in properly. I don't like large groups. I'm happy with mid-small groups so long as there is a shared interest and a respect for triggers. My view of my family is mixed to uncomfortable. I decided 'close friends' seemed most fitting. I'm...not sure how seriously to take the memory question. My memory has been complimented by people, but I would not say my memory is superhumanly stupendous (I went for the breakfast option because I am pretty predictable in terms of what I eat for it XD), nor would I say I'm especially good with faces (I'm autistic: so it takes time for me to learn to recognise people I see once a week). Generally my memory revolves around what connects to my interests and what upsets me. I like the way you described the elemental realms. ^^ I find sleep a funny question. I think a peer would consider me an early riser (at least some of the time) whilst I know over the spring holidays I would rather be catching a bit more rest while my family are going around getting ready for a working day. Went for 'when anyone gets up.' Part of me finds it strange to encounter questions about friends fighting. It's not something I've personally experienced since first school, as I recall. Though I would analyse it as useful in seeing what the question-taker would apply in terms of values, which fits with how I'd imagine such a scenario would go for me. A couple of proof-reading comments. 'Which of these describes your room best?': 'I keep everything in it's place' This was the only place that mistake was made: it should be 'its' there. Good job. :) 'What kind of place would you like to explore?': is it meant to be 'full of flower[u]s[/u]'? Given some of the quizzes out there, this one is really nice. It has a nice tone, seems respectably intelligent and isn't too short for me to consider it pot-luck. I messed around retaking it a few times, changing some answers some times and other answers at others. Most of the time it stuck with the result I got with the one Spiral exception. So it seems pretty accurate in that it doesn't seem like it was a close tie. As for my result: I got a Fae. In terms of breed characteristics, I find it quite fitting. I've heard people who are taller than me talk about tall people picking them up during a night out, and I feel glad for not going to such places, heh. Sometimes I'm happy to talk to people who are fine with listening even if they don't know what I'm talking about. XD I have a tendency to pick magic-wielding classes in RPGs as well, heh. You might be interested to know that before I first joined this site I was considering Arcane, Fae are the second-most common breed in my lair and most of the time my avatar is this: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=435063][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/4351/435063p.png[/img][/url] Thanks for sharing your quiz with us! :D
Well, it's interesting to consider some of these questions. I'm not saying that this is a thing that needs changing (I'm just vainly voicing my thoughts XD) but I know when I considered how I view others part of my reaction was to do their ethics and how they generally treat other people. Heh, I guess you could say I feel I can judge people to an extent without knowing them.

I find the phrasing of 'are you what you do or what you say?' kind of strange. It sounds philosophical in the sense that in order to answer you'd have to analyse the question itself. My intuition is that: in action I am hesitant, in words I am more active. So I guessed that words would be more appropriate for me.

Heh, with the 'what kind of group' question, it seems to be a case of seeming like I'm being awkward and not fitting in properly. I don't like large groups. I'm happy with mid-small groups so long as there is a shared interest and a respect for triggers. My view of my family is mixed to uncomfortable. I decided 'close friends' seemed most fitting.

I'm...not sure how seriously to take the memory question. My memory has been complimented by people, but I would not say my memory is superhumanly stupendous (I went for the breakfast option because I am pretty predictable in terms of what I eat for it XD), nor would I say I'm especially good with faces (I'm autistic: so it takes time for me to learn to recognise people I see once a week). Generally my memory revolves around what connects to my interests and what upsets me.

I like the way you described the elemental realms. ^^

I find sleep a funny question. I think a peer would consider me an early riser (at least some of the time) whilst I know over the spring holidays I would rather be catching a bit more rest while my family are going around getting ready for a working day. Went for 'when anyone gets up.'

Part of me finds it strange to encounter questions about friends fighting. It's not something I've personally experienced since first school, as I recall. Though I would analyse it as useful in seeing what the question-taker would apply in terms of values, which fits with how I'd imagine such a scenario would go for me.

A couple of proof-reading comments.
'Which of these describes your room best?': 'I keep everything in it's place' This was the only place that mistake was made: it should be 'its' there. Good job. :)
'What kind of place would you like to explore?': is it meant to be 'full of flowers'?

Given some of the quizzes out there, this one is really nice. It has a nice tone, seems respectably intelligent and isn't too short for me to consider it pot-luck. I messed around retaking it a few times, changing some answers some times and other answers at others. Most of the time it stuck with the result I got with the one Spiral exception. So it seems pretty accurate in that it doesn't seem like it was a close tie.

As for my result: I got a Fae. In terms of breed characteristics, I find it quite fitting. I've heard people who are taller than me talk about tall people picking them up during a night out, and I feel glad for not going to such places, heh. Sometimes I'm happy to talk to people who are fine with listening even if they don't know what I'm talking about. XD I have a tendency to pick magic-wielding classes in RPGs as well, heh.
You might be interested to know that before I first joined this site I was considering Arcane, Fae are the second-most common breed in my lair and most of the time my avatar is this:
435063p.png

Thanks for sharing your quiz with us! :D
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
@Stanzascale Wow, that's quite the analysis! I'm glad you enjoyed it :) Thanks for the grammar checks, too, I'll definitely try to fix those asap!
@Stanzascale Wow, that's quite the analysis! I'm glad you enjoyed it :) Thanks for the grammar checks, too, I'll definitely try to fix those asap!
grab%20bag%20hatchery%20sig%20pc_zps7wlc4czg.png
Three hours ahead of server time.
I'm a Ridgeback!!!
That's weird because when I was doing the test I was thinking " i will be a Ridgeback".
I'm a Ridgeback!!!
That's weird because when I was doing the test I was thinking " i will be a Ridgeback".
xOY7uiW.pngdEe2UrM.pngT9DExlh.png
@PixieCat

No problem. I was impressed that you found a site that can automatically randomise both question and answer order for you. :)
It shows that...a rather notable amount of my life since 16 has been spent on personality quizzes. X,D
@PixieCat

No problem. I was impressed that you found a site that can automatically randomise both question and answer order for you. :)
It shows that...a rather notable amount of my life since 16 has been spent on personality quizzes. X,D
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
Am I the only one here who didn't have a Qzzr account and didn't want to share my credit card number and such?
Am I the only one here who didn't have a Qzzr account and didn't want to share my credit card number and such?
aestheticmoonresized_orig.gif
It says it's not available :/
It says it's not available :/
QFXpYkj.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17