Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [MOVED] Jokes
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 563 564
@LaughingZuru

Now that is clever XD
@LaughingZuru

Now that is clever XD
@AmeliaSageglow @Kapara @ZoeSageglow @Celaenna @morierrrty @BombSwan @Snakes @Calciferr @PeachTree @Shadowfire1223 @Minxwolfie @DuskyChangeling [center][quote] [color=grey][b]July 2 - Joke of the Day[/b][/color] [b][u]No Context[/u][/b] [img]http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv286/Body_Shield/New%20Album/Oxpnc.jpg[/img] [/quote] [size=4]You have a joke of your own? [/size] [url=http://goo.gl/forms/bLYXk3cluIgtj7833][size=5]SUBMIT HERE[/size][/url] Or [url=http://goo.gl/forms/vgGVsF8MgV2IrWKt1][size=5]SIGN UP HERE[/size][/url] [/center]
@AmeliaSageglow @Kapara @ZoeSageglow @Celaenna @morierrrty @BombSwan @Snakes @Calciferr @PeachTree @Shadowfire1223 @Minxwolfie @DuskyChangeling
Quote:
July 2 - Joke of the Day

No Context

Oxpnc.jpg

You have a joke of your own?
SUBMIT HERE
Or
NFSZSxV.gif
@LaughingZuru

So are those guys, like, Scottish or Irish or German riding on cows in a race? Lol it's hilarious
@LaughingZuru

So are those guys, like, Scottish or Irish or German riding on cows in a race? Lol it's hilarious
Well XD
Well XD
coconut_drink.pngPM me if you want to use max lvl cauldron or a wind nest.
Is there a pun somewhere?
Is there a pun somewhere?
dNCLmdm.png
Looks like he is really moo-ving -is shot-
Looks like he is really moo-ving -is shot-
@AmeliaSageglow @Kapara @ZoeSageglow @Celaenna @morierrrty @BombSwan @Snakes @Calciferr @PeachTree @Shadowfire1223 @Minxwolfie @DuskyChangeling @Blizzardwing @Cngx
Quote:
July 3- Joke of the Day

bats

Three vampire bats were having a competition to see who could drink the most. The first flew off and was back in a short time. "See that castle over there, I drank the blood of 3 humans there."
The second flew off and returned just as quickly. "See that castle over there, I drank the blood of 5 humans there."
The third flew off and was gone quite a while. When he returned he was covered with blood. "See that castle over there? ...
I didn't."

SUBMIT HERE
Or
@AmeliaSageglow @Kapara @ZoeSageglow @Celaenna @morierrrty @BombSwan @Snakes @Calciferr @PeachTree @Shadowfire1223 @Minxwolfie @DuskyChangeling @Blizzardwing @Cngx
Quote:
July 3- Joke of the Day

bats

Three vampire bats were having a competition to see who could drink the most. The first flew off and was back in a short time. "See that castle over there, I drank the blood of 3 humans there."
The second flew off and returned just as quickly. "See that castle over there, I drank the blood of 5 humans there."
The third flew off and was gone quite a while. When he returned he was covered with blood. "See that castle over there? ...
I didn't."

SUBMIT HERE
Or
NFSZSxV.gif
Pffft! Get that bat some glasses please XD
Pffft! Get that bat some glasses please XD
@LaughingZuru @Calciferr

When that statement about getting the last bat some glasses, I ended up remembering this character (who just so happens to be a bat) from a cartoon I used to watch growing up called Sagwa. Man, that was such a cute cartoon, and the poor bat (forgot his name) having to bump into things even when he's got his glasses lol
And that's a great joke, lol I love it!
@LaughingZuru @Calciferr

When that statement about getting the last bat some glasses, I ended up remembering this character (who just so happens to be a bat) from a cartoon I used to watch growing up called Sagwa. Man, that was such a cute cartoon, and the poor bat (forgot his name) having to bump into things even when he's got his glasses lol
And that's a great joke, lol I love it!
It's funny, but I'm still a bit sensitive about that whole "bats are blind thing" ever since that research paper 4 years ago. Bats aren't actually blind they just have limited eyesight. I had forgotten about that sensitivity. It was still funny regardless. I really need something to make me smile everyday and by the way this is going, this will definitely be what i need
It's funny, but I'm still a bit sensitive about that whole "bats are blind thing" ever since that research paper 4 years ago. Bats aren't actually blind they just have limited eyesight. I had forgotten about that sensitivity. It was still funny regardless. I really need something to make me smile everyday and by the way this is going, this will definitely be what i need
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 563 564