@LaughingZuru

That is a very clever comic XD
@LaughingZuru

That is a very clever comic XD
@AmeliaSageglow @Kapara @ZoeSageglow @Celaenna @morierrrty
Quote:
June 25 - Joke of the Day

Birthdays

It was the teacher's birthday and some of her students brought her presents. Little Susie's father owned a flower shop so the teacher asked," Did you bring me flowers?" Susie grinned and said, "Yes ma'am". Little Tommy's father owned a deli so the teacher asked,"Did you bring me some lovely cold cuts?" Tommy blushed and said," Yes ma'am". Little Camden's father owned a liquor store and his present was leaking so she reached out a finger and tasted the leak. "Did you bring me vodka?" Camden grinned and said "No". She tasted it again and asked," Did you bring me gin?" Camden giggled and said "No". Teacher was stumped and said, "I give up. What is it?" Camden grinned at her and said, "I brought you a puppy."

You have a joke of your own?
SUBMIT HERE
Or
Quote:
June 25 - Joke of the Day

Birthdays

It was the teacher's birthday and some of her students brought her presents. Little Susie's father owned a flower shop so the teacher asked," Did you bring me flowers?" Susie grinned and said, "Yes ma'am". Little Tommy's father owned a deli so the teacher asked,"Did you bring me some lovely cold cuts?" Tommy blushed and said," Yes ma'am". Little Camden's father owned a liquor store and his present was leaking so she reached out a finger and tasted the leak. "Did you bring me vodka?" Camden grinned and said "No". She tasted it again and asked," Did you bring me gin?" Camden giggled and said "No". Teacher was stumped and said, "I give up. What is it?" Camden grinned at her and said, "I brought you a puppy."

SUBMIT HERE
Or
NFSZSxV.gif
@LaughingZuru

Oh good golly... O.o that last present there, no idea what to think XD It's cute, but at the same time, again, no idea what to think rofl
@LaughingZuru

Oh good golly... O.o that last present there, no idea what to think XD It's cute, but at the same time, again, no idea what to think rofl
Quote:
June 26 - Joke of the Day

seagulls

What do you call a seagull that flies over a bay? A bagel!

SUBMIT HERE
Or
Quote:
June 26 - Joke of the Day

seagulls

What do you call a seagull that flies over a bay? A bagel!

SUBMIT HERE
Or
NFSZSxV.gif
@LaughingZuru

Lol you're very lucky I'm not hungry at the moment, otherwise I would've demanded to have an Einstein Bro's bagel XD
@LaughingZuru

Lol you're very lucky I'm not hungry at the moment, otherwise I would've demanded to have an Einstein Bro's bagel XD
I've actually never eaten a bagel before, is that what they are… @laughingzuru
I've actually never eaten a bagel before, is that what they are… @laughingzuru
dNCLmdm.png
@AmeliaSageglow @Kapara @ZoeSageglow @Celaenna @morierrrty @BombSwan
Quote:
June 27 - Joke of the Day

Matrix

How many Marxists does it take to screw in a light bulb?
- None: The light bulb contains the seeds of its own revolution.

SUBMIT HERE
Or
@AmeliaSageglow @Kapara @ZoeSageglow @Celaenna @morierrrty @BombSwan
Quote:
June 27 - Joke of the Day

Matrix

How many Marxists does it take to screw in a light bulb?
- None: The light bulb contains the seeds of its own revolution.

SUBMIT HERE
Or
NFSZSxV.gif
@LaughingZuru

That's a pretty interesting joke :3
@LaughingZuru

That's a pretty interesting joke :3
@LaughingZuru

Wow, when I saw the name of the joke, I immediately thought of my friend's Ridgeback whose name is Matrix XD
@LaughingZuru

Wow, when I saw the name of the joke, I immediately thought of my friend's Ridgeback whose name is Matrix XD
@AmeliaSageglow @Kapara @ZoeSageglow @Celaenna @morierrrty @BombSwan @Snakes @Calciferr [center][quote] [color=grey][b]June 28 - Joke of the Day[/b][/color] [b][u]____[/u][/b] [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/ec/4f/a3/ec4fa3e9488d7ed7f44166a98615230e.jpg[/img] [/quote] [size=4]You have a joke of your own? [/size] [url=http://goo.gl/forms/bLYXk3cluIgtj7833][size=5]SUBMIT HERE[/size][/url] Or [url=http://goo.gl/forms/vgGVsF8MgV2IrWKt1][size=5]SIGN UP HERE[/size][/url] [/center]
@AmeliaSageglow @Kapara @ZoeSageglow @Celaenna @morierrrty @BombSwan @Snakes @Calciferr
Quote:
June 28 - Joke of the Day

____

ec4fa3e9488d7ed7f44166a98615230e.jpg

SUBMIT HERE
Or
NFSZSxV.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 563 564