Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Sweet Dreams Discussion Thread
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 97 98
@Valgami @7BlueZebras @Moonpelt @Nekonikki @CinnabarCobra @Reynutocx @Stormdreamer @Sealeo @ChibiKittens @Blizzardwing @marchhare @Cosmopoeia @SparkyFlames @CodeMaster @Imraldera @Bequerel @LongLiveFangirls @Leremis @Nerasis @Bluealphyn885 @Kapara @KathiraNarae

End of Day 2

It’s that time of day again when the survivors gather at the abyss. They part as LongLiveFangirls is led through their ranks to the front. She’s tense and fear is etched on her face. As she stands at the edge, she looks over and her face twists. She turns back to the crowd, her breath coming short and quick. ”Please, no, I’m innocent, you have to believe me!” The humans looks away, fear sparking in their veins. They didn’t want a repeat of the day before and this was the moment of truth. They decided not to watch as LongLiveFangirls was pushed off the edge.

They could hear her scream as she fell, getting more and more distant as she continued to fall. Finally, there was silence. They waited. And waited. And then there was a sigh as they turned back to their camp, shoulders sagging and heads drooping.

She would fall forever, nothing more than a simple human.

________________________________________________________________________________

-LongLiveFangirls, the Dreamer, has been thrown into the abyss.

-It has now passed into the night hours. Power roles and nightmares are now active. There can be no discussion during this time.

-The night will end at 12:00 FR time tomorrow or until all power roles have acted.

-There have been two extra rules added. From now on, voting will close five minutes before lockdown. If there is a tie between lynch candidates, no one will be thrown into the abyss that night.

Power roles and nightmares - don’t forget to send me a message with your action for tonight.
@Valgami @7BlueZebras @Moonpelt @Nekonikki @CinnabarCobra @Reynutocx @Stormdreamer @Sealeo @ChibiKittens @Blizzardwing @marchhare @Cosmopoeia @SparkyFlames @CodeMaster @Imraldera @Bequerel @LongLiveFangirls @Leremis @Nerasis @Bluealphyn885 @Kapara @KathiraNarae

End of Day 2

It’s that time of day again when the survivors gather at the abyss. They part as LongLiveFangirls is led through their ranks to the front. She’s tense and fear is etched on her face. As she stands at the edge, she looks over and her face twists. She turns back to the crowd, her breath coming short and quick. ”Please, no, I’m innocent, you have to believe me!” The humans looks away, fear sparking in their veins. They didn’t want a repeat of the day before and this was the moment of truth. They decided not to watch as LongLiveFangirls was pushed off the edge.

They could hear her scream as she fell, getting more and more distant as she continued to fall. Finally, there was silence. They waited. And waited. And then there was a sigh as they turned back to their camp, shoulders sagging and heads drooping.

She would fall forever, nothing more than a simple human.

________________________________________________________________________________

-LongLiveFangirls, the Dreamer, has been thrown into the abyss.

-It has now passed into the night hours. Power roles and nightmares are now active. There can be no discussion during this time.

-The night will end at 12:00 FR time tomorrow or until all power roles have acted.

-There have been two extra rules added. From now on, voting will close five minutes before lockdown. If there is a tie between lynch candidates, no one will be thrown into the abyss that night.

Power roles and nightmares - don’t forget to send me a message with your action for tonight.

LJfZA40.png6JxFimx.png
DrvBF2Y.png5iXiC8z.pngq3Me7tJ.pngH0t7Ypl.png
Pgv53XB.pngOPFWPxg.png

Dawn of Day 3

A terrible scream rips through the camp. The humans wake up and look around for it's source, terrified for the one that the nightmares had taken that night. Who was it this time? Leremis comes barreling out from one of the makeshift tents, tears streaming down her face. Her body is shaking and her breath is coming in quick, sobbing pants. In her arms is Nerasis, his eyes black and cloudy, his body covered with wounds. "He's gone!" She moans. Without another word, she runs from the camp with her love in her arms. Quickly, fear quickening their movements, the human give chase, but they are too late. She's already at the edge of the abyss, holding Nerasis tightly. Without a single glance back, she jumps off. Shocked, the humans do nothing but stare at the empty place where she had once been.

The abyss ripples as they accept the devoured life into its grip. The humans continued to stare, unable to process what they had just seen. In the back of the crowd, the four nightmares flash each other triumphant gazes. They had feasted in the night on the boy's delicious mind and now his love had jumped off the edge. This was all they could have hoped for.

-Nerasis has been devoured by the nightmares.

-Leremis, his Lover, has jumped off the edge, into the abyss, in her grief.

-Day 3 has begun and the game is now open for discussion.

-Night 3 will begin at 12:00 FR time on June 21st. All votes are due at that time.

Dawn of Day 3

A terrible scream rips through the camp. The humans wake up and look around for it's source, terrified for the one that the nightmares had taken that night. Who was it this time? Leremis comes barreling out from one of the makeshift tents, tears streaming down her face. Her body is shaking and her breath is coming in quick, sobbing pants. In her arms is Nerasis, his eyes black and cloudy, his body covered with wounds. "He's gone!" She moans. Without another word, she runs from the camp with her love in her arms. Quickly, fear quickening their movements, the human give chase, but they are too late. She's already at the edge of the abyss, holding Nerasis tightly. Without a single glance back, she jumps off. Shocked, the humans do nothing but stare at the empty place where she had once been.

The abyss ripples as they accept the devoured life into its grip. The humans continued to stare, unable to process what they had just seen. In the back of the crowd, the four nightmares flash each other triumphant gazes. They had feasted in the night on the boy's delicious mind and now his love had jumped off the edge. This was all they could have hoped for.

-Nerasis has been devoured by the nightmares.

-Leremis, his Lover, has jumped off the edge, into the abyss, in her grief.

-Day 3 has begun and the game is now open for discussion.

-Night 3 will begin at 12:00 FR time on June 21st. All votes are due at that time.

LJfZA40.png6JxFimx.png
Pgv53XB.pngOPFWPxg.png
Alright, we really need to get mafia today. I got roleblocked by the demon last night, and I have a feeling I'll die tonight.
Alright, we really need to get mafia today. I got roleblocked by the demon last night, and I have a feeling I'll die tonight.
2drwvZa.png
What?! Two power roles dead in two days?

Anyways, as I will be leaving on vacation in a few hours, I would like to thank all of you for a wonderful game so far. This has been an amazing and fun mafia experience, and it definitely has made me want to try it again!

@SilverWinter Thanks for hosting, and hope the game continues well! I'll be dropping out now.
What?! Two power roles dead in two days?

Anyways, as I will be leaving on vacation in a few hours, I would like to thank all of you for a wonderful game so far. This has been an amazing and fun mafia experience, and it definitely has made me want to try it again!

@SilverWinter Thanks for hosting, and hope the game continues well! I'll be dropping out now.
X7zHe2a.png
@7BlueZebras
Do you need a replacement?
@7BlueZebras
Do you need a replacement?

LJfZA40.png6JxFimx.png
Pgv53XB.pngOPFWPxg.png
Well, this absolutely sucks. We didn't just lose two innocents, we lost three!
Well, this absolutely sucks. We didn't just lose two innocents, we lost three!
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@SilverWinter

Yes please, I won't be playing anymore.
@SilverWinter

Yes please, I won't be playing anymore.
X7zHe2a.png
Also, this is why you don't point out crumbed roles.
Also, this is why you don't point out crumbed roles.
2drwvZa.png
shoot! I was even wrong in thinking fangirl was a traitor....I assume March is implying he's a townie pr, so who's left?
shoot! I was even wrong in thinking fangirl was a traitor....I assume March is implying he's a townie pr, so who's left?
March, I get it. I was an idiot and brought attention to Nera's role.
March, I get it. I was an idiot and brought attention to Nera's role.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 97 98