Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Sweet Dreams Discussion Thread
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 97 98
Now, I can't stress this enough.

IF YOU HAVE A POWER ROLE. DO NOT KEEP QUIET WHEN BEING QUESTIONED.

Submitting makes you suspicious. Fight until the very end. >> That's all.

*mutters darkly to herself*
Now, I can't stress this enough.

IF YOU HAVE A POWER ROLE. DO NOT KEEP QUIET WHEN BEING QUESTIONED.

Submitting makes you suspicious. Fight until the very end. >> That's all.

*mutters darkly to herself*
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
@Valgami @7BlueZebras @Moonpelt @Nekonikki @Shadowdawn199 @Reynutocx @Stormdreamer @Sealeo @ChibiKittens @Blizzardwing @marchhare @Cosmopoeia @SparkyFlames @CodeMaster @Imraldera @Bequerel @LongLiveFangirls @Leremis @Nerasis @Bluealphyn885 @Kapara @KathiraNarae

Dawn of Day 2

The humans awake, still grief-ridden from the loss, from a loud scream. They all jump from the ground and gather near its source. Their hearts drop. They are standing before the body of ChibiKittens, whose open eyes have been filled with black and gashes cover their body. With sick stomachs, the humans pick her up from the ground and take her to the edge of the abyss and drop her in. The abyss groans at it accepts her into its stomach.

The rest of the survivors turn back to their makeshift camp, ready for the next day as four sharp-toothed smiles, filled with the dreams of the innocent, revel in their night's work.

________________________________________________________________________________

-ChibiKittens, the Dreamer, has been devoured by the nightmares.

-Day 2 has begun and the game is now open for discussion.

-Night 2 will begin at 12:00 FR time on June 19th. All votes are due at that time.
@Valgami @7BlueZebras @Moonpelt @Nekonikki @Shadowdawn199 @Reynutocx @Stormdreamer @Sealeo @ChibiKittens @Blizzardwing @marchhare @Cosmopoeia @SparkyFlames @CodeMaster @Imraldera @Bequerel @LongLiveFangirls @Leremis @Nerasis @Bluealphyn885 @Kapara @KathiraNarae

Dawn of Day 2

The humans awake, still grief-ridden from the loss, from a loud scream. They all jump from the ground and gather near its source. Their hearts drop. They are standing before the body of ChibiKittens, whose open eyes have been filled with black and gashes cover their body. With sick stomachs, the humans pick her up from the ground and take her to the edge of the abyss and drop her in. The abyss groans at it accepts her into its stomach.

The rest of the survivors turn back to their makeshift camp, ready for the next day as four sharp-toothed smiles, filled with the dreams of the innocent, revel in their night's work.

________________________________________________________________________________

-ChibiKittens, the Dreamer, has been devoured by the nightmares.

-Day 2 has begun and the game is now open for discussion.

-Night 2 will begin at 12:00 FR time on June 19th. All votes are due at that time.

LJfZA40.png6JxFimx.png
DrvBF2Y.png5iXiC8z.pngq3Me7tJ.pngH0t7Ypl.png
Pgv53XB.pngOPFWPxg.png
Also, Chiono has left the game @Nerasis has taken their place.
Also, Chiono has left the game @Nerasis has taken their place.

LJfZA40.png6JxFimx.png
DrvBF2Y.png5iXiC8z.pngq3Me7tJ.pngH0t7Ypl.png
Pgv53XB.pngOPFWPxg.png
Oh my gosh... why are the first two to die power roles?! I can't believe that CodeMaster wasn't it (well, the vote was partially a guess).

@Nerasis
Welcome to the game!
Oh my gosh... why are the first two to die power roles?! I can't believe that CodeMaster wasn't it (well, the vote was partially a guess).

@Nerasis
Welcome to the game!
X7zHe2a.png
@Nerasis - hello there!

I.. am dead inside at what Code flipped. As Sealeo said, if you have a power role? SPEAK. UP. Don't just say 'what did i miss, oh okay then' and be silent for the rest of the game. That's one surefire way to get yourself lynched.
@Nerasis - hello there!

I.. am dead inside at what Code flipped. As Sealeo said, if you have a power role? SPEAK. UP. Don't just say 'what did i miss, oh okay then' and be silent for the rest of the game. That's one surefire way to get yourself lynched.
2drwvZa.png
@7BlueZebras I just checked the role list, unless I'm mistaken Dreamer is just an average townie with no PR.

Still, this has been rough so far. We need to be cautious of what's being said and who's doing what so that we don't end up losing two more townies tonight.
@7BlueZebras I just checked the role list, unless I'm mistaken Dreamer is just an average townie with no PR.

Still, this has been rough so far. We need to be cautious of what's being said and who's doing what so that we don't end up losing two more townies tonight.
I don't want to sound rude or anything but at least Chibi was only a dreamer and didn't have a power role. We only lost one power role today. It could have been worse and we have lost 2 power roles
I don't want to sound rude or anything but at least Chibi was only a dreamer and didn't have a power role. We only lost one power role today. It could have been worse and we have lost 2 power roles
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Also, hello @Nerasis
Also, hello @Nerasis
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@SparkyFlames

Whoops... I totally forgot. I thought it was someone who can't move on if their dreams are destroyed or something. But then when I checked, that's the Optimist role.
@SparkyFlames

Whoops... I totally forgot. I thought it was someone who can't move on if their dreams are destroyed or something. But then when I checked, that's the Optimist role.
X7zHe2a.png
@Nerasis Welcome to the game!

And I agree. Not to sound heartless, but it's better that is was a dreamer than another power role.
@Nerasis Welcome to the game!

And I agree. Not to sound heartless, but it's better that is was a dreamer than another power role.
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 97 98