Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Rules of the Internet Discussion | DONE!
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
"I'm still aligned with myself, so it's not like it matters. If you're going to kill me then you're just wasting your time, but it's probably a little late for that." Marble would shrug, and would relax in his corner.
"I'm still aligned with myself, so it's not like it matters. If you're going to kill me then you're just wasting your time, but it's probably a little late for that." Marble would shrug, and would relax in his corner.
Click clack goes the armor on my back.
NPeGYYg.png bSeVcg2.png
@Smashedfish
@Smashedfish
Click clack goes the armor on my back.
NPeGYYg.png bSeVcg2.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/XjI5T7o.png[/img] "Since we've been ssharing, and I believe it's lockdown, I just thought I'd inform you all about my action before I rest, to help with the investigation," the coatl announces. "I'm targeting Passion with my roleblock tonight, as she has contributed the least, and I don't want to get in the way of the protection or its copying." He then curls his tail around him and closes his eyes.
XjI5T7o.png

"Since we've been ssharing, and I believe it's lockdown, I just thought I'd inform you all about my action before I rest, to help with the investigation," the coatl announces. "I'm targeting Passion with my roleblock tonight, as she has contributed the least, and I don't want to get in the way of the protection or its copying."

He then curls his tail around him and closes his eyes.
jIRALXN.png
Lockdown

Lockdown has now begun. Actions, votes, and vote changes will no longer be accepted. You may continue to post until the RESERVED post has been taken.
Lockdown

Lockdown has now begun. Actions, votes, and vote changes will no longer be accepted. You may continue to post until the RESERVED post has been taken.
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
"And that's that." Yaakova let out a long sigh, part relief and part frustration. "You lot have no idea how hard it is to get lynched here. I made the weakest case I possibly could on Clay, reversed a stated strong read with little given reason, completely changed tone, and voted for myself, and I was only able to manage a tie... Stormcatcher above, I pray that whoever killed Legion off before he made a case on me me is still alive after this 'game'. I'll be sure to haunt them until eternity."
"And that's that." Yaakova let out a long sigh, part relief and part frustration. "You lot have no idea how hard it is to get lynched here. I made the weakest case I possibly could on Clay, reversed a stated strong read with little given reason, completely changed tone, and voted for myself, and I was only able to manage a tie... Stormcatcher above, I pray that whoever killed Legion off before he made a case on me me is still alive after this 'game'. I'll be sure to haunt them until eternity."
n0vnSpk.png 3bMwIy2.png
End of Day 6

The machine whirred and wobbled and clacked against its bolts. Tirion and Bris backed away slowly as sparks began to errupt from it. There was a final flash, and everyone left in the server room inside the computer was now outside, blinking in the artificial light of the Spire.

“That could’ve gone better,” Tirion observed. At a glare from Bris, however, he shrugged and flew away.

Above, in fancy golden script, came the words “A wincon has been achieved!”

[@SmashedFish | Yaakova (Rule 32, Third Party) has been lynched.]

[@Blushweaver | Fletcher (Rule 25, Town) was marked for death.]

[@Mithent | Clay (Rule 14, Hacker) was marked for death.]

@Shadowdawn199 | Passion (Rule 21, Town) was marked for death.]

SmashedFish’s Wincon was: You are aligned with yourself, and win with the winning faction if you take at least 3 people with you.

“Great,” Bris muttered. “The arso-jester finally got themselves lynched.” He was about to say more when the words, which had faded a bit, came back to life, this time over Wintrymix.

[@Wintrymix | Marble (Rule 22, Survivor) has achieved his wincon.]

Wintrymix’s Wincon was: You are aligned with yourself, and win with the winning faction if you survive to the end of the game.

“HE ALSO HAPPENED TO BE THE SOLE SURVIVOR OF THE /GAME/” Bris yelled, breaking character and the fourth wall. Hey, what can I say, even the mod didn’t expect this.

The dragons of the town huddled together, looking hopefully at the sky. Polygone looked at Bris. “Oh all right, fine,” he muttered as the words flashed into being above the collected group.

Town Wins!

Please standby for endgame.
End of Day 6

The machine whirred and wobbled and clacked against its bolts. Tirion and Bris backed away slowly as sparks began to errupt from it. There was a final flash, and everyone left in the server room inside the computer was now outside, blinking in the artificial light of the Spire.

“That could’ve gone better,” Tirion observed. At a glare from Bris, however, he shrugged and flew away.

Above, in fancy golden script, came the words “A wincon has been achieved!”

[@SmashedFish | Yaakova (Rule 32, Third Party) has been lynched.]

[@Blushweaver | Fletcher (Rule 25, Town) was marked for death.]

[@Mithent | Clay (Rule 14, Hacker) was marked for death.]

@Shadowdawn199 | Passion (Rule 21, Town) was marked for death.]

SmashedFish’s Wincon was: You are aligned with yourself, and win with the winning faction if you take at least 3 people with you.

“Great,” Bris muttered. “The arso-jester finally got themselves lynched.” He was about to say more when the words, which had faded a bit, came back to life, this time over Wintrymix.

[@Wintrymix | Marble (Rule 22, Survivor) has achieved his wincon.]

Wintrymix’s Wincon was: You are aligned with yourself, and win with the winning faction if you survive to the end of the game.

“HE ALSO HAPPENED TO BE THE SOLE SURVIVOR OF THE /GAME/” Bris yelled, breaking character and the fourth wall. Hey, what can I say, even the mod didn’t expect this.

The dragons of the town huddled together, looking hopefully at the sky. Polygone looked at Bris. “Oh all right, fine,” he muttered as the words flashed into being above the collected group.

Town Wins!

Please standby for endgame.
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
Full Role Reveal

Town
Agrina | Nyx, Rule 19
Ambrose | Jethann, Rule 26
AureaImperatrix | Darcy, Rule 2
Bequerel | Toto, Rule 4 (replaced akhematon)
Blushweaver | Fletcher, Rule 25 (replaced FloatingInSpace)
CinnabarCobra | Howlite, Rule 33
Cosmopoeia | Venem, Rule 17 (replaced Doglord)
Crateshya | Otieno, Rule 24
Druddigon8 | Chrome, Rule 13
polygone | Polygone, Rule 15
Shadowdawn199 | Passion, Rule 21
Shockzephyr | Oakcrest, Rule 12
ThisOneIsBlue | Thistledown, Rule 20
wbq | Combeferre, Rule 16

Third Party
SmashedFish | Yaakova, Rule 32 (Jester)
Wintrymix | Marble, Rule 22 (Survivor)

Hackers/Mafia
Cacogen | Claude, Rule 5
Celaenna | Akadelma, Rule 10
Mithent | Clay, Rule 14
Vipera | Legion, Rule 3

Spreadsheet of Actions

Spectator Chat
Full Role Reveal

Town
Agrina | Nyx, Rule 19
Ambrose | Jethann, Rule 26
AureaImperatrix | Darcy, Rule 2
Bequerel | Toto, Rule 4 (replaced akhematon)
Blushweaver | Fletcher, Rule 25 (replaced FloatingInSpace)
CinnabarCobra | Howlite, Rule 33
Cosmopoeia | Venem, Rule 17 (replaced Doglord)
Crateshya | Otieno, Rule 24
Druddigon8 | Chrome, Rule 13
polygone | Polygone, Rule 15
Shadowdawn199 | Passion, Rule 21
Shockzephyr | Oakcrest, Rule 12
ThisOneIsBlue | Thistledown, Rule 20
wbq | Combeferre, Rule 16

Third Party
SmashedFish | Yaakova, Rule 32 (Jester)
Wintrymix | Marble, Rule 22 (Survivor)

Hackers/Mafia
Cacogen | Claude, Rule 5
Celaenna | Akadelma, Rule 10
Mithent | Clay, Rule 14
Vipera | Legion, Rule 3

Spreadsheet of Actions

Spectator Chat
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
Hello everyone!

First off, a huge huge HUGE thank you to everyone who played! Though we had some issues with subs, we made it to the end, and the end was a whole blaze of glory aha.

Congrats to the two third party players who achieved their win conditions! A big round of applause to Wintrymix, who managed to not only be a survivor, but also end up being the only survivor of the game XD

Town, congrats on your win, though technically every single one of you died. It was still a town victory according to your wincon :)

Mafia - you guys made a valiant effort. Two of you were taken out by one player, so that’s also a thing, but y’all held out a LONG time and played a good game.

To the spectators: Thank you for playing along at home! It was great to see you guys chat around in the spec chat, and it was cool to read your theories before I spoiled you!

To Detroness, Chaoticreactions, and Tsaiah. You guys are amazing.

Det, though we didn’t end up using the first round of roles, you had so many creative and unique ones that I saved everything there just to be able to reference again. I hope we get a chance to actually mod together again sometime, because you are so much fun to work with and have some crazy awesome ideas :)

Chao: You, my lovely, my savior. Thank you so much for reviewing the roles for me, and helping balance just that little bit more. I’ve told you before that you are a joy to work with in any capacity, and this is no exception. There would’ve been a few other mishaps along the way had you not looked it over.

Tsaiah, oh wonderful Tsaiah. Your excitement about the game kept me going, I’ve gotta admit. I always love chatting with you, and this was no exception, especially as you hung out and peeked over my shoulder at all the little bits and bobs happening behind-the-scenes. Thank you for being you!

I’m still constantly learning as I mod, and this was my first time hosting an RP game. I don’t know if I’d do it again, but it was fun and I know I learned several different modding bits, as well as seeing how players interact. I’m always open to feedback as it will always help me prepare for the next game.

If there’s anything you want to know that I was unable to answer earlier, please feel free to ask me again now and I will gladly explain :)

Thank you all again for playing, and I look forward to seeing you in the next!

<3
Kirk/Bris/Tirion

PS - Are you new to mafia and you liked this game? Check out this shameless plug for the Interflight Mafia Hub (IMH)! We’ve got pinglists, upcoming games, and people you can chat with if you want to talk about games!
Hello everyone!

First off, a huge huge HUGE thank you to everyone who played! Though we had some issues with subs, we made it to the end, and the end was a whole blaze of glory aha.

Congrats to the two third party players who achieved their win conditions! A big round of applause to Wintrymix, who managed to not only be a survivor, but also end up being the only survivor of the game XD

Town, congrats on your win, though technically every single one of you died. It was still a town victory according to your wincon :)

Mafia - you guys made a valiant effort. Two of you were taken out by one player, so that’s also a thing, but y’all held out a LONG time and played a good game.

To the spectators: Thank you for playing along at home! It was great to see you guys chat around in the spec chat, and it was cool to read your theories before I spoiled you!

To Detroness, Chaoticreactions, and Tsaiah. You guys are amazing.

Det, though we didn’t end up using the first round of roles, you had so many creative and unique ones that I saved everything there just to be able to reference again. I hope we get a chance to actually mod together again sometime, because you are so much fun to work with and have some crazy awesome ideas :)

Chao: You, my lovely, my savior. Thank you so much for reviewing the roles for me, and helping balance just that little bit more. I’ve told you before that you are a joy to work with in any capacity, and this is no exception. There would’ve been a few other mishaps along the way had you not looked it over.

Tsaiah, oh wonderful Tsaiah. Your excitement about the game kept me going, I’ve gotta admit. I always love chatting with you, and this was no exception, especially as you hung out and peeked over my shoulder at all the little bits and bobs happening behind-the-scenes. Thank you for being you!

I’m still constantly learning as I mod, and this was my first time hosting an RP game. I don’t know if I’d do it again, but it was fun and I know I learned several different modding bits, as well as seeing how players interact. I’m always open to feedback as it will always help me prepare for the next game.

If there’s anything you want to know that I was unable to answer earlier, please feel free to ask me again now and I will gladly explain :)

Thank you all again for playing, and I look forward to seeing you in the next!

<3
Kirk/Bris/Tirion

PS - Are you new to mafia and you liked this game? Check out this shameless plug for the Interflight Mafia Hub (IMH)! We’ve got pinglists, upcoming games, and people you can chat with if you want to talk about games!
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
@Agrina @akhematon @Ambrose @AureaImperatrix @Bequerel @Blushweaver @Cacogen @Celaenna @CinnabarCobra @Cosmopoeia @crateshya @Doglord @Druddigon8 @FloatingInSpace @Mithent @polygone @Shadowdawn199 @ShockZephyr @SmashedFish @ThisOneIsBlue @Vipera @wbq @WintryMix @Firo @Varikset @Stanari @Tsaiah @Kalideoscope @arashiyama @kapara @CakeOn @Fortuna @Ninjacatblue @carpha @Chaoticreactions @Blizzardwing @Detroness

The game is now open for all to post!
@Agrina @akhematon @Ambrose @AureaImperatrix @Bequerel @Blushweaver @Cacogen @Celaenna @CinnabarCobra @Cosmopoeia @crateshya @Doglord @Druddigon8 @FloatingInSpace @Mithent @polygone @Shadowdawn199 @ShockZephyr @SmashedFish @ThisOneIsBlue @Vipera @wbq @WintryMix @Firo @Varikset @Stanari @Tsaiah @Kalideoscope @arashiyama @kapara @CakeOn @Fortuna @Ninjacatblue @carpha @Chaoticreactions @Blizzardwing @Detroness

The game is now open for all to post!
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
"Ugh, at LAST."

Coming from the shadows, a rather displeased Otieno revealed himself. "That was pure agony waiting until the very end, you know. At least I had good company. Still, I could hardly believe so much was overlooked, including the blantant clue I had managed to slip past. A pity, honestly."
"Ugh, at LAST."

Coming from the shadows, a rather displeased Otieno revealed himself. "That was pure agony waiting until the very end, you know. At least I had good company. Still, I could hardly believe so much was overlooked, including the blantant clue I had managed to slip past. A pity, honestly."
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50