Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Rules of the Internet Discussion | DONE!
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 49 50
[center][size=5][b]End of Day 2[/b][/size][/center] Brisingr appeared in the server room, looking frazzled. This was an unusual state for the pearlcatcher, whose normal countenance was rather emotionless. “Things got bad on the outside,” he says by way of explanation, and refused to elaborate when asked. He nodded to a few dragons in the room, and there was another flash and they were gone. In their places were...limericks? Surely Brisingr didn’t write these... [i]There once was a dragon named Nyx Whose specialty involved a few tricks The mod in a pinch Was helped by the lynch Suppose they won’t have to get into conflicts[/i] [b][@Agrina | Nyx (Rule 19, [color=green]Town[/color]) was lynched.][/b] [i]Jethann was another dragon so dear That the town had nothing to fear But someone did come And revealed they were not scum Jethann’s name is now in the clear[/i] [b][@Ambrose | Jethann (Rule 26, [color=green]Town[/color]) was killed.][/b] [i]And yet for one it is not yet the end One more thing before they ascend A picture is here One you could hear A prettier color, I couldn’t recommend[/i] [center][img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/b6df8217316016255f03356eaf074eac/tumblr_o8s966RToK1uofs85o1_1280.png[/img] [size=5][color=green]Begin Day 3[/color][/size][/center] [b]Notes[/b] -Because EoD was half an hour late, lockdown on June 16 will be at [b]17:30[/b] FR to keep 46 hours in the day. -I am still looking for subs, please have people PM me if you know anyone. [size=1]@polygone @SmashedFish @ShockZephyr @Druddigon8 @Wintrymix @Mithent @Ambrose @CinnabarCobra @Cacogen @FloatingInSpace @wbq @ThisOneIsBlue @Vipera @Shadowdawn199 @Cosmopoeia @Firo @Varikset @Stanari @Tsaiah @Kalideoscope @arashiyama @kapara @CakeOn @Fortuna @Ninjacatblue @carpha @Chaoticreactions @Blizzardwing @AureaImperatrix @Crateshya @Bequerel @Agrina @Celaenna[/size]
End of Day 2

Brisingr appeared in the server room, looking frazzled. This was an unusual state for the pearlcatcher, whose normal countenance was rather emotionless.

“Things got bad on the outside,” he says by way of explanation, and refused to elaborate when asked. He nodded to a few dragons in the room, and there was another flash and they were gone.

In their places were...limericks? Surely Brisingr didn’t write these...

There once was a dragon named Nyx
Whose specialty involved a few tricks
The mod in a pinch
Was helped by the lynch
Suppose they won’t have to get into conflicts

[@Agrina | Nyx (Rule 19, Town) was lynched.]

Jethann was another dragon so dear
That the town had nothing to fear
But someone did come
And revealed they were not scum
Jethann’s name is now in the clear

[@Ambrose | Jethann (Rule 26, Town) was killed.]

And yet for one it is not yet the end
One more thing before they ascend
A picture is here
One you could hear
A prettier color, I couldn’t recommend

tumblr_o8s966RToK1uofs85o1_1280.png

Begin Day 3

Notes
-Because EoD was half an hour late, lockdown on June 16 will be at 17:30 FR to keep 46 hours in the day.
-I am still looking for subs, please have people PM me if you know anyone.

@polygone @SmashedFish @ShockZephyr @Druddigon8 @Wintrymix @Mithent @Ambrose @CinnabarCobra @Cacogen @FloatingInSpace @wbq @ThisOneIsBlue @Vipera @Shadowdawn199 @Cosmopoeia @Firo @Varikset @Stanari @Tsaiah @Kalideoscope @arashiyama @kapara @CakeOn @Fortuna @Ninjacatblue @carpha @Chaoticreactions @Blizzardwing @AureaImperatrix @Crateshya @Bequerel @Agrina @Celaenna
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
You may now begin posting for Day 3.
You may now begin posting for Day 3.
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
((Buuuh I promise I will get a true post up.))
((Buuuh I promise I will get a true post up.))
uCR5SCW.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13012988] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/130130/13012988_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] After updating his notes, Chrome glanced at the report again, muttering to himself. [columns][img]http://i.imgur.com/tnH3LUd.png[/img][nextcol] "No illumination today, I wonder. It would've been better if we'd known the night's events. I'm assuming poly's been roleblocked. Not sure if the limericks were ability-generated or simply for flavor. I've tried searching the image address of the image, but so far the only thing I know is that it's from tumblr, and has a bunch of letters to it."[/columns] He then focused on the limericks themselves. [quote name="kirkfan2255" date=2016-06-14 19:18:07] [i]There once was a dragon named Nyx Whose specialty involved a few tricks The mod in a pinch Was helped by the lynch Suppose they won’t have to get into conflicts[/i][/quote] [columns][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/130130/13012988p.png[/img][nextcol] "The third to fifth lines are pretty straightforward, but the second line...what specialty? What tricks?"[/columns] [quote name="kirkfan2255" date=2016-06-14 19:18:07] [i]Jethann was another dragon so dear That the town had nothing to fear But someone did come And revealed they were not scum Jethann’s name is now in the clear[/i] [/quote] [columns][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/130130/13012988p.png[/img][nextcol] "The 'someone' is putting me off. Like it's only one dragon. Do the Hackers have one person carry out their kill, or is his death the result of an ability?"[/columns] [quote name="kirkfan2255" date=2016-06-14 19:18:07] [i]And yet for one it is not yet the end One more thing before they ascend A picture is here One you could hear A prettier color, I couldn’t recommend[/i] [/quote] All he could do was squint at it in confusion.

After updating his notes, Chrome glanced at the report again, muttering to himself.
tnH3LUd.png "No illumination today, I wonder. It would've been better if we'd known the night's events. I'm assuming poly's been roleblocked. Not sure if the limericks were ability-generated or simply for flavor. I've tried searching the image address of the image, but so far the only thing I know is that it's from tumblr, and has a bunch of letters to it."

He then focused on the limericks themselves.
kirkfan2255 wrote on 2016-06-14:
There once was a dragon named Nyx
Whose specialty involved a few tricks
The mod in a pinch
Was helped by the lynch
Suppose they won’t have to get into conflicts
13012988p.png "The third to fifth lines are pretty straightforward, but the second line...what specialty? What tricks?"
Jethann was another dragon so dear
That the town had nothing to fear
But someone did come
And revealed they were not scum
Jethann’s name is now in the clear
13012988p.png "The 'someone' is putting me off. Like it's only one dragon. Do the Hackers have one person carry out their kill, or is his death the result of an ability?"
A picture is here
One you could hear
All he could do was squint at it in confusion.
87337a516c6788c06296d62b6c3208eecc0d4d90.png
Marble would be tapping the floor as he lies on his stomach. "So something doesn't quite add up here, and I'm quite left in the dark by it." Marble would sigh, a bit upset by the results. "I guess the silver lining in this is that we got rid of someone who wasn't helpful to our efforts, but on the other we lost another vocal one." He would get up to stretch and would walk towards the middle of the room.

"However.." He said in a bit of an uplifting tone. "If Ambrose's death was the hacker's doing, which it more than likely is, then Poly was lying about being a vigilante." He would take a step back and would begin second guessing himself. "Though.. I fear I can't trust my information anymore, as there's no real way for us to tell from the flip side" he would sigh once more, growing agitated as time went on.

"This time, however.. I'll be asking if anyone targeted Ambrose last night, rather than asking specifically who I targeted to be the receiver" Marble would grin a bit, holding his claws behind his back.
Marble would be tapping the floor as he lies on his stomach. "So something doesn't quite add up here, and I'm quite left in the dark by it." Marble would sigh, a bit upset by the results. "I guess the silver lining in this is that we got rid of someone who wasn't helpful to our efforts, but on the other we lost another vocal one." He would get up to stretch and would walk towards the middle of the room.

"However.." He said in a bit of an uplifting tone. "If Ambrose's death was the hacker's doing, which it more than likely is, then Poly was lying about being a vigilante." He would take a step back and would begin second guessing himself. "Though.. I fear I can't trust my information anymore, as there's no real way for us to tell from the flip side" he would sigh once more, growing agitated as time went on.

"This time, however.. I'll be asking if anyone targeted Ambrose last night, rather than asking specifically who I targeted to be the receiver" Marble would grin a bit, holding his claws behind his back.
Click clack goes the armor on my back.
NPeGYYg.png bSeVcg2.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18718971] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/187190/18718971_350.png[/img] [/url] "Ah I see," Venem yawned slightly, "I'm sure I'll be more agreeable." Suddenly a pearlcatcher appeared in the room, said something (which Venem did not catch) and then nodded at two dragons who disappeared. Venem noticed the poems that were left in their place, but made no sense out of them. The last one however, cuaght his eye. [quote="kirkfan2255" wrote on 2016-06-14:] And yet for one it is not yet the end One more thing before they ascend A picture is here One you could hear A prettier color, I couldn’t recommend [/quote] "So for one dragon, these innocents deaths aren't the end but instead a step closer to their goal to 'ascend'," Venem nodded thoughtfully, "and, if we assume that to 'ascend' is to win the game, then would they be Hackers, considering that two innocents are gone?" Venem looked at the picture depicting four different angles of a statue of some sorts. "It looks like some sort of bird. Maybe it connects with the line 'One you could hear'? The bird itself is blue, so it could be that blue is the key to finding out the next hacker? Another thing. After searching, I've found out that the picture is actually of a [url=http://crateshya.deviantart.com/art/Blue-Jay-Whistle-174777391]whistle[/url]. So basically, I believe that the clue to finding the hacker is the color 'blue' and 'whistle'. It's a shot in the dark, but it's the best I've got." ((@druddigon8)) Venem looked once again at the picture. Was that a water mark? He squinted. "I think, I think it says '~2l', '~2t', or '~2p'. I've checked out each of those, but, nothing came up. It's also interesting, seeing as the creator of the whistle itself didn't have that watermark on the image when they posted it." That was all Venem could muster for now. He yawned again, stretching out his limbs while trying to think of more.

18718971_350.png

"Ah I see," Venem yawned slightly, "I'm sure I'll be more agreeable."
Suddenly a pearlcatcher appeared in the room, said something (which Venem did not catch) and then nodded at two dragons who disappeared. Venem noticed the poems that were left in their place, but made no sense out of them. The last one however, cuaght his eye.
kirkfan2255 wrote:
A picture is here
One you could hear

"So for one dragon, these innocents deaths aren't the end but instead a step closer to their goal to 'ascend'," Venem nodded thoughtfully, "and, if we assume that to 'ascend' is to win the game, then would they be Hackers, considering that two innocents are gone?"

Venem looked at the picture depicting four different angles of a statue of some sorts.
"It looks like some sort of bird. Maybe it connects with the line 'One you could hear'? The bird itself is blue, so it could be that blue is the key to finding out the next hacker? Another thing. After searching, I've found out that the picture is actually of a whistle. So basically, I believe that the clue to finding the hacker is the color 'blue' and 'whistle'. It's a shot in the dark, but it's the best I've got."

((@druddigon8))

Venem looked once again at the picture. Was that a water mark? He squinted.
"I think, I think it says '~2l', '~2t', or '~2p'. I've checked out each of those, but, nothing came up. It's also interesting, seeing as the creator of the whistle itself didn't have that watermark on the image when they posted it."

That was all Venem could muster for now. He yawned again, stretching out his limbs while trying to think of more.
ejkRcac.png
ALMSIVI is the word
@Wintrymix [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14995554] [img]http://i.imgur.com/NAj6cKi.png[/img] [/center] Poly looks up from his makeshift bed at the Fae who questioned his ability. "...And I would lie about killing someone because...what? Not exactly a light matter to deal with, and I've been lying here the past few hours or however long it's been. I was hungry, and I figured I could fix it along with narrowing down our suspect list earlier at the same time. Then I ate, and reasonably quit being hungry afterwards. That in mind, I've had no reason to do more hunting. The real question is why I've been left along all night. Perhaps I've been protected, or perhaps the hackers decided I wasn't much of a real threat after all. Either way, don't particularly care. But if you want me to keep killing people, then I suppose I could indulge you once more. Probably someone around who isn't paying attention. Perhaps that new bloke, whatever his name was." He stopped to turn his head towards where Otieno was, as if watching something. "Curious old bird. Very curious." Without further explanation, he put his head back down to rest some more. [quote=Advertisement]Hello viewer. I've come to realize I have no idea where these ads are actually ending up, so this is the best I have for talking to you. Anyway, uh...sorry to anyone who's bought the pineapples so far. Turns out they've been infested with mind-melting bugs of some kind. They make you slowly get more and more ridiculous, something about wanting more pineapples or wanting more people to want them or I don't even know. Well long story short, it turned our supervisor into a pineapple-crazed zombie. He just wanted us to sell it for more and more ridiculous prices, and now the price is supposed to be like 40 bucks...yeah. At first I thought this was a joke, or maybe they were like genetically superior pineapples or something, but no they're just normal pineapples. With mind control. It's like pineapple-themed bees. Or something. Anyway, thanks for reading this. I uhh...recommend [i]not [/i]buying any pineapples for a while. Not entirely sure how wide-spread this is. Actually not even sure if I should be putting this on air, but screw it. Someone has to. Probably like, illegal not to. Or something. But yeah, that's it. Bye.[/quote] (13 of us left. The bird is Crate's. Don't screw this up.)
@Wintrymix
Poly looks up from his makeshift bed at the Fae who questioned his ability. "...And I would lie about killing someone because...what? Not exactly a light matter to deal with, and I've been lying here the past few hours or however long it's been. I was hungry, and I figured I could fix it along with narrowing down our suspect list earlier at the same time. Then I ate, and reasonably quit being hungry afterwards. That in mind, I've had no reason to do more hunting. The real question is why I've been left along all night. Perhaps I've been protected, or perhaps the hackers decided I wasn't much of a real threat after all. Either way, don't particularly care. But if you want me to keep killing people, then I suppose I could indulge you once more. Probably someone around who isn't paying attention. Perhaps that new bloke, whatever his name was." He stopped to turn his head towards where Otieno was, as if watching something. "Curious old bird. Very curious." Without further explanation, he put his head back down to rest some more.
Advertisement wrote:
Hello viewer. I've come to realize I have no idea where these ads are actually ending up, so this is the best I have for talking to you. Anyway, uh...sorry to anyone who's bought the pineapples so far. Turns out they've been infested with mind-melting bugs of some kind. They make you slowly get more and more ridiculous, something about wanting more pineapples or wanting more people to want them or I don't even know.

Well long story short, it turned our supervisor into a pineapple-crazed zombie. He just wanted us to sell it for more and more ridiculous prices, and now the price is supposed to be like 40 bucks...yeah. At first I thought this was a joke, or maybe they were like genetically superior pineapples or something, but no they're just normal pineapples. With mind control. It's like pineapple-themed bees. Or something.

Anyway, thanks for reading this. I uhh...recommend not buying any pineapples for a while. Not entirely sure how wide-spread this is. Actually not even sure if I should be putting this on air, but screw it. Someone has to. Probably like, illegal not to. Or something. But yeah, that's it. Bye.

(13 of us left. The bird is Crate's. Don't screw this up.)

Praise the sun! \o/
Marble would look towards the bandaged mirror "There's only a few possibilities here. You're lying, The receiver didn't take action last night, You have more than one ability, or I was redirected/Role-blocked" Marble would shake his head a bit.

"It's obvious you didn't do an action last night as far as I can tell, but as for the others I would like to know who all did." Marble would gaze around the room, looking at everyone who's still alive. Afterwards, Marble would tilt his head towards the mirror.

"Also, if that's a threat, I wouldn't waste your time killing me. No one's gonna gain anything from it. I'm just here to survive, like everyone else is I believe? I don't know, I haven't seen any others out for themselves.." Marble said, a bit bored of the banter.

(@Vipera @Smashedfish @Polygone @Druddigon8 @Mithent )
Marble would look towards the bandaged mirror "There's only a few possibilities here. You're lying, The receiver didn't take action last night, You have more than one ability, or I was redirected/Role-blocked" Marble would shake his head a bit.

"It's obvious you didn't do an action last night as far as I can tell, but as for the others I would like to know who all did." Marble would gaze around the room, looking at everyone who's still alive. Afterwards, Marble would tilt his head towards the mirror.

"Also, if that's a threat, I wouldn't waste your time killing me. No one's gonna gain anything from it. I'm just here to survive, like everyone else is I believe? I don't know, I haven't seen any others out for themselves.." Marble said, a bit bored of the banter.

(@Vipera @Smashedfish @Polygone @Druddigon8 @Mithent )
Click clack goes the armor on my back.
NPeGYYg.png bSeVcg2.png
// FIRST OF ALL I NEED TO APOLOGISE TO AGRINA FOR PINGING THEM LIKE A MILLION TIMES. I get 183739 pings at a time and missed the announcement ggggggg I need to stop //

He looked towards Thistledown (@thisoneisblue), his shoulders falling. "Y'know that, I should've figured that. I believe ya. But you'll have to keep humouring me, friend — each time you've caught up, it's doesn't bring anything new to the table. Prove me wrong." He paused. "Before you redirect me to your little server, I'd like to make a point that it's rather difficult to keep jumping back and forth to an external source. I would not expect everyone to be able to, or remember, checking it."

He looked down at his tablet and rolled over. "That lynch ... I'm not gonna blame anyone for it." He stared at the text a little longer before saying, "I wish Jethann could've told us more."

He turned towards Chrome (@druddigon8), lowering the device. "Inform the class why you'd assume Polygone (@polygone) was roleblocked. I don't remember him saying he was going to do anything in particular tonight." He yawned, still slightly tired. "And, your analysis is pretty okay, I guess. 'A few tricks' is so vague it could mean anything. But Jethann's death ..." He shook his head. "The wording is definitely weird, but I can't think of anything that would match it. He wasn't suspected, though — I would not be surprised if this was the hacker's doing." The spiral sat up. "Don't think the hackers are picky about who performs the kill. With that sort of group, they won't have any morals like that."

At Marble's (@wintrymix) voice, he sighed and walked closer. "I visited Jethann last night. If you don't mind, I would prefer not to get into specifics." He paused. "Obviously, I did not try to harm him. But you're free to ask me any relevant questions, since you're one of the few dragons that seem innocent enough. I'm wondering why you're accusing Polygone of not being a vigilante, though."

He turned towards Venem (@cosmopoeia). "Yo, big buddy. Not sure if you got the memo either, but the moderator said we weren't getting any hints to identity from the EotD. Unless you count analyzing the deaths, of course."

// cute birb @crateshya? //
// FIRST OF ALL I NEED TO APOLOGISE TO AGRINA FOR PINGING THEM LIKE A MILLION TIMES. I get 183739 pings at a time and missed the announcement ggggggg I need to stop //

He looked towards Thistledown (@thisoneisblue), his shoulders falling. "Y'know that, I should've figured that. I believe ya. But you'll have to keep humouring me, friend — each time you've caught up, it's doesn't bring anything new to the table. Prove me wrong." He paused. "Before you redirect me to your little server, I'd like to make a point that it's rather difficult to keep jumping back and forth to an external source. I would not expect everyone to be able to, or remember, checking it."

He looked down at his tablet and rolled over. "That lynch ... I'm not gonna blame anyone for it." He stared at the text a little longer before saying, "I wish Jethann could've told us more."

He turned towards Chrome (@druddigon8), lowering the device. "Inform the class why you'd assume Polygone (@polygone) was roleblocked. I don't remember him saying he was going to do anything in particular tonight." He yawned, still slightly tired. "And, your analysis is pretty okay, I guess. 'A few tricks' is so vague it could mean anything. But Jethann's death ..." He shook his head. "The wording is definitely weird, but I can't think of anything that would match it. He wasn't suspected, though — I would not be surprised if this was the hacker's doing." The spiral sat up. "Don't think the hackers are picky about who performs the kill. With that sort of group, they won't have any morals like that."

At Marble's (@wintrymix) voice, he sighed and walked closer. "I visited Jethann last night. If you don't mind, I would prefer not to get into specifics." He paused. "Obviously, I did not try to harm him. But you're free to ask me any relevant questions, since you're one of the few dragons that seem innocent enough. I'm wondering why you're accusing Polygone of not being a vigilante, though."

He turned towards Venem (@cosmopoeia). "Yo, big buddy. Not sure if you got the memo either, but the moderator said we weren't getting any hints to identity from the EotD. Unless you count analyzing the deaths, of course."

// cute birb @crateshya? //
Two things stand out to Combeferre. He highlights the relevant quotes: [quote name="kirkfan2255" date=2016-06-14 19:18:07] - In their places were...limericks? Surely Brisingr didn’t write these... - [i]And yet for one it is not yet the end One more thing before they ascend A picture is here One you could hear A prettier color, I couldn’t recommend[/i] [picture of blue jay] - [/quote] He turns towards the assembled dragons. "This looks to me like someone has an ability to effect the day-end post. I would assume it's the one who only has to do one more thing? Unless it's that that person was specifically illuminated by someone last night. The picture is also somewhat perplexing - perhaps a clue to the color of that dragon?" ((OOC: ugh ok this post was going awry staying IC so: Kirk told us [quote name="kirkfan2255" date=2016-06-10 11:06:19] However, this game DOES have a caveat: It is going to be VERY unlike traditional RP mafia games, and will instead be more like a non-RP game. In RP mafia on Flight Rising, you receive clues by exploring your surroundings, and generally know all roles/abilities prior to beginning the game; in this game, you will not receive any of this. [/quote] So I doubt that the last limerick is an intentional clue towards a vig or head-hunter. I can't figure out how to make this point OOC since it... requires knowledge of the metagame. Also I reverse-google-image'd the picture of the bluejay and it's [url=http://crateshya.deviantart.com/art/Blue-Jay-Whistle-174777391]art by crateysha on deviantart[/url] who I assume is the same as the crateysha who's spectating. Again, couldn't do that IC because it requires knowledge of metagame and I doubt dragons have google. More better post later I'm sorry))
Two things stand out to Combeferre. He highlights the relevant quotes:
-
In their places were...limericks? Surely Brisingr didn’t write these...
-

A picture is here
One you could hear

[picture of blue jay]
-

He turns towards the assembled dragons. "This looks to me like someone has an ability to effect the day-end post. I would assume it's the one who only has to do one more thing? Unless it's that that person was specifically illuminated by someone last night. The picture is also somewhat perplexing - perhaps a clue to the color of that dragon?"

((OOC: ugh ok this post was going awry staying IC so:
Kirk told us
kirkfan2255 wrote on 2016-06-10:
However, this game DOES have a caveat: It is going to be VERY unlike traditional RP mafia games, and will instead be more like a non-RP game. In RP mafia on Flight Rising, you receive clues by exploring your surroundings, and generally know all roles/abilities prior to beginning the game; in this game, you will not receive any of this.
So I doubt that the last limerick is an intentional clue towards a vig or head-hunter. I can't figure out how to make this point OOC since it... requires knowledge of the metagame.

Also I reverse-google-image'd the picture of the bluejay and it's art by crateysha on deviantart who I assume is the same as the crateysha who's spectating. Again, couldn't do that IC because it requires knowledge of metagame and I doubt dragons have google.

More better post later I'm sorry))
FR+3, they/them. I love wildclaws and mulberry.
I have a crummy art shop.
TuEVAjZ.png Too0zRW.png Jel2e4k.png
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 49 50