Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Rules of the Internet Discussion | DONE!
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 49 50
@aureaimperatrix @agrina
Thanks guys. I've read through a bulk of the pages so far and it doesn't seem like my position seems all that good eheh. Thanks for the info))
@aureaimperatrix @agrina
Thanks guys. I've read through a bulk of the pages so far and it doesn't seem like my position seems all that good eheh. Thanks for the info))
Emi | She/Her | PST (FR+0)
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngtPvBjsT.gifplague_demibling_by_cicide76536-dciw22w.gifvWQ6hU2.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngimage.gif
^
OH yeah no problem I've been in hotter water before. If anyone needs it I can whip up a nice defense when the next day starts. Although tbh it seemed much like the character to act like that so I won't discredit anything.))
^
OH yeah no problem I've been in hotter water before. If anyone needs it I can whip up a nice defense when the next day starts. Although tbh it seemed much like the character to act like that so I won't discredit anything.))
Emi | She/Her | PST (FR+0)
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngtPvBjsT.gifplague_demibling_by_cicide76536-dciw22w.gifvWQ6hU2.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngimage.gif
[center][size=5][b]End of Day 1[/b][/size][/center] Brisingr eyes the group as they bring one of their number forward. “Is this who you’ve decided must be a hacker?” he asks slowly, standing and looking over the dragon. It is Akadelmo, and he takes her to the side. “We shall see when the night comes to an end.” A flash illuminates the room, causing the dragons within to shield their eyes. When it was over, Brisingr, Akadelmo, and several of their cohorts were gone. Above their heads, writing began to appear. [b][Actions have been illuminated for the night.][/b] Details do not seem to be forthcoming on who or what, but they are simply listed, flat and as though typed by a very unamused dragon. [b][A player has been roleblocked.][/b] [b][A player’s ability has changed.][/b] [b][A player’s ability has changed.][/b] [b][@Celaenna | Akedelmo (Rule 10, [color=red]Hacker[/color]) was lynched.][/b] [b][@Bequerel | Toto (Rule 4, [color=green]Town[/color] was killed.][/b] [b][@crateshya | Otieno (Rule 24, [color=green]Town[/color] was silenced and removed from the game.][/b] [b][@AureaImperatrix | Darcy (Rule 2, [color=green]Town[/color] was removed from the game.][/b] [b][@wbq | Combeferre (Rule 16, [color=green]Town[/color]) was killed. They are now a ghost.][/b] [b][A player has been investigated.][/b] [b][A player has been investigated.][/b] [b][A player has been tagged.][/b] The words hang in the air for a few moments, and then dissipate. Looking around, the remaining members see that those missing match the names listed. [center][size=5][color=green]Begin Day 2[/color][/size][/center] Outside the server room… [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20037166] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/200372/20037166_350.png[/img] [/url] Echo takes a scoop of popcorn and tosses it into her mouth. “Anyone want some?” she offers to the rest of the watchers, snickering as she reads the talk-to-text provided from the room inside the computer. [b]NOTICE[/b] @Doglord has had to drop from the game. I am waiting to see if a sub wants to take their place. [size=1]@polygone @SmashedFish @ShockZephyr @Druddigon8 @ AureaImperatrix @Wintrymix @ Crateshya @Mithent @Ambrose@CinnabarCobra @Cacogen @FloatingInSpace @ wbq @ThisOneIsBlue @Vipera @Shadowdawn199 @ Bequerel @Agrina @ Celaenna @Firo @Varikset @Stanari @Tsaiah @Kalideoscope @arashiyama @kapara @CakeOn @Fortuna @Ninjacatblue @carpha @Chaoticreactions[/size]
End of Day 1

Brisingr eyes the group as they bring one of their number forward. “Is this who you’ve decided must be a hacker?” he asks slowly, standing and looking over the dragon.

It is Akadelmo, and he takes her to the side. “We shall see when the night comes to an end.”

A flash illuminates the room, causing the dragons within to shield their eyes. When it was over, Brisingr, Akadelmo, and several of their cohorts were gone. Above their heads, writing began to appear.

[Actions have been illuminated for the night.]

Details do not seem to be forthcoming on who or what, but they are simply listed, flat and as though typed by a very unamused dragon.

[A player has been roleblocked.]

[A player’s ability has changed.]

[A player’s ability has changed.]

[@Celaenna | Akedelmo (Rule 10, Hacker) was lynched.]

[@Bequerel | Toto (Rule 4, Town was killed.]

[@crateshya | Otieno (Rule 24, Town was silenced and removed from the game.]

[@AureaImperatrix | Darcy (Rule 2, Town was removed from the game.]

[@wbq | Combeferre (Rule 16, Town) was killed. They are now a ghost.]

[A player has been investigated.]

[A player has been investigated.]

[A player has been tagged.]

The words hang in the air for a few moments, and then dissipate. Looking around, the remaining members see that those missing match the names listed.

Begin Day 2

Outside the server room…

20037166_350.png

Echo takes a scoop of popcorn and tosses it into her mouth. “Anyone want some?” she offers to the rest of the watchers, snickering as she reads the talk-to-text provided from the room inside the computer.

NOTICE
@Doglord has had to drop from the game. I am waiting to see if a sub wants to take their place.

@polygone @SmashedFish @ShockZephyr @Druddigon8 @ AureaImperatrix @Wintrymix @ Crateshya @Mithent @Ambrose@CinnabarCobra @Cacogen @FloatingInSpace @ wbq @ThisOneIsBlue @Vipera @Shadowdawn199 @ Bequerel @Agrina @ Celaenna @Firo @Varikset @Stanari @Tsaiah @Kalideoscope @arashiyama @kapara @CakeOn @Fortuna @Ninjacatblue @carpha @Chaoticreactions
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
@Vipera [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14995554] [img]http://i.imgur.com/rVafv83.png[/img] [/center] I looked over at Legion, tired and bored. "Inconsistency, it is not. I agreed that was a fair vote, but I didn't feel the desire to personally partake in it. They've not done me wrong at any point, and still haven't. Akeno had, and unfortunately Toto in their stead are left with it. Unfortunate matter, that. Actually you're the one I'm looking at, though you've been a bit more important than our scared little friend. We shall see I suppose." With a yawn, I settled into a more comfortable position in the server hole. [quote=Advertisement]Have you ever had a problem with forgetting to say things you meant to, but been in a position where you weren't allowed to travel back in time and edit what you've said? Well look no further! With the power of pineapples, you can have improved memory and reflexes for only $19.55! Just one, and you will no longer need to go back to fix your mistakes, because you won't make them![/quote]
@Vipera
I looked over at Legion, tired and bored. "Inconsistency, it is not. I agreed that was a fair vote, but I didn't feel the desire to personally partake in it. They've not done me wrong at any point, and still haven't. Akeno had, and unfortunately Toto in their stead are left with it. Unfortunate matter, that. Actually you're the one I'm looking at, though you've been a bit more important than our scared little friend. We shall see I suppose." With a yawn, I settled into a more comfortable position in the server hole.
Advertisement wrote:
Have you ever had a problem with forgetting to say things you meant to, but been in a position where you weren't allowed to travel back in time and edit what you've said? Well look no further! With the power of pineapples, you can have improved memory and reflexes for only $19.55! Just one, and you will no longer need to go back to fix your mistakes, because you won't make them!

Praise the sun! \o/
polygone has had permission to leave the post as I was basically about to press post anyway. You may now begin posting for Day 2. The next lockdown will occur at 17:00 FR time on June 14.
polygone has had permission to leave the post as I was basically about to press post anyway. You may now begin posting for Day 2. The next lockdown will occur at 17:00 FR time on June 14.
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14995554] [img]http://i.imgur.com/NAj6cKi.png[/img] [/center] Poly sits on top of a server, licking the back of his claw and looking up. "Well it appears that Legion is indeed a town member. And Darcy seemed to have been removed. Probably by a hacker's hand. I'd assume Otieno's disappearance was a result of their own doing, what with that bright flash. Interesting, that." He hopped down from the server, sniffing at Toto. "As for this one, it does appear we can be killed after all. A splendid discovery, if you ask me. Perhaps a morbid one, but regardless a useful one. So. Who's next on our list of could-be hackers?" Poly licks his other claw absently, awaiting a response. [quote=Advertisement]Pineapples. They're great for distracting crazy people! Just chuck one at their head, and they'll either catch it and be confused or otherwise get hit and knocked unconcious! It's great! Get yours today, only $19.99! [size=1]Results may vary.[/size][/quote]

Poly sits on top of a server, licking the back of his claw and looking up. "Well it appears that Legion is indeed a town member. And Darcy seemed to have been removed. Probably by a hacker's hand. I'd assume Otieno's disappearance was a result of their own doing, what with that bright flash. Interesting, that." He hopped down from the server, sniffing at Toto. "As for this one, it does appear we can be killed after all. A splendid discovery, if you ask me. Perhaps a morbid one, but regardless a useful one. So. Who's next on our list of could-be hackers?" Poly licks his other claw absently, awaiting a response.
Advertisement wrote:
Pineapples. They're great for distracting crazy people! Just chuck one at their head, and they'll either catch it and be confused or otherwise get hit and knocked unconcious! It's great! Get yours today, only $19.99! Results may vary.

Praise the sun! \o/
Addendum

Mod error is bad mod error. There is one more thing to report.

@wbq | Combeferre (Rule 16, Town) was killed.]

Sorry >.< It's not a Kirk game if I don't forget something, yeah? XD

@polygone @SmashedFish @ShockZephyr @Druddigon8 @AureaImperatrix @Wintrymix @Crateshya @Mithent @Ambrose@CinnabarCobra @Cacogen @FloatingInSpace @ wbq @ThisOneIsBlue @Vipera @Shadowdawn199 @Bequerel @Agrina @Celaenna @Firo @Varikset @Stanari @Tsaiah @Kalideoscope @arashiyama @kapara @CakeOn @Fortuna @Ninjacatblue @carpha @Chaoticreactions
Addendum

Mod error is bad mod error. There is one more thing to report.

@wbq | Combeferre (Rule 16, Town) was killed.]

Sorry >.< It's not a Kirk game if I don't forget something, yeah? XD

@polygone @SmashedFish @ShockZephyr @Druddigon8 @AureaImperatrix @Wintrymix @Crateshya @Mithent @Ambrose@CinnabarCobra @Cacogen @FloatingInSpace @ wbq @ThisOneIsBlue @Vipera @Shadowdawn199 @Bequerel @Agrina @Celaenna @Firo @Varikset @Stanari @Tsaiah @Kalideoscope @arashiyama @kapara @CakeOn @Fortuna @Ninjacatblue @carpha @Chaoticreactions
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
Also wbq is now a ghost. I'm done I'm not even drunk.

They are not a target for night actions nor may they vote, but are still allowed to post in the discussion thread.
Also wbq is now a ghost. I'm done I'm not even drunk.

They are not a target for night actions nor may they vote, but are still allowed to post in the discussion thread.
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
Passion was stunned. Things had gotten complicated... fast. Three 'town' voices were silenced, three veterans who had professed experience. The hackers weren't playing a game to toy with them... they were out for blood. They were not playing subtly. Passion bared her teeth. She could go for the throat too. And there was a ghost, now, the dragon who'd written the questionaire murdered but not gone yet. Hopefully they'd stick around for the rest of the game? A voice that couldn't be silenced was good to have.

At least they'd caught a hacker. Small consolation for the other bodies lying prone and cold, but they'd begun to hunt down the killers, and if they could keep it up they'd have the hackers dead before too many more bodies hit the floor.
Passion was stunned. Things had gotten complicated... fast. Three 'town' voices were silenced, three veterans who had professed experience. The hackers weren't playing a game to toy with them... they were out for blood. They were not playing subtly. Passion bared her teeth. She could go for the throat too. And there was a ghost, now, the dragon who'd written the questionaire murdered but not gone yet. Hopefully they'd stick around for the rest of the game? A voice that couldn't be silenced was good to have.

At least they'd caught a hacker. Small consolation for the other bodies lying prone and cold, but they'd begun to hunt down the killers, and if they could keep it up they'd have the hackers dead before too many more bodies hit the floor.
(( @kirkfan2255

Couple questions. First, what is the difference between a player being killed versus removed from the game? Flavour indicating different killing roles, or?

Second, what does being silenced mean? Was that silence then remove two abilities being used on one participant, or? Can we be silenced without being taken out?

Finally, what does a player being tagged mean?

Thank you for any answers you can give! ))
(( @kirkfan2255

Couple questions. First, what is the difference between a player being killed versus removed from the game? Flavour indicating different killing roles, or?

Second, what does being silenced mean? Was that silence then remove two abilities being used on one participant, or? Can we be silenced without being taken out?

Finally, what does a player being tagged mean?

Thank you for any answers you can give! ))
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 49 50