Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Rules of the Internet Discussion | DONE!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/bCJNTp4.png[/img] [i]deep within the internet… a girl sits at her computer, cursing as the webpage freezes again. how is she supposed to look at her [spoiler]REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED DATA EXPUNGED C H ILD WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT OH MY GOD[/spoiler] if the internet stopped working? she sighs as the webpage loads, but doesn’t give her the thing she wants. instead… “Huh?” she asks, pushing her glasses up her nose. “Rules of the Internet, huh...Rule 1: Do not talk about rules 2-33? Well, we can’t have that…” [spoiler]REDACTED REDACTED DATA EXPUNGED DATA EXPUNGED TRUST ME YOU DON’T WANNA KNOW[/spoiler] forgotten, she begins typing frantically into the google omnibar. if google couldn’t find it, well, she’d have to just improvise...[/i][/center] Welcome, one and all, to Rules of the Internet Mafia! This is an [b]RP mafia game[/b] - those of you familiar with non-RP games may recognize me as someone who traditionally plays and hosts non-RP games. I’ve decided to expand my modding credentials and host an RP game! However, this game DOES have a caveat: It is going to be VERY unlike traditional RP mafia games, and will instead be more like a non-RP game. In RP mafia on Flight Rising, you receive clues by exploring your surroundings, and generally know all roles/abilities prior to beginning the game; in this game, you will not receive any of this. Instead, use your RPing as a medium to talk through, not to look around and find clues based on the dragons in the game. You will be relying on End of the Day results of actions, player-player interactions, and your own results from actions in order to discover what has happened. If you are more into puzzle-solving RP mafia games with clues to point you to specific dragons, this is not the game for you. Hosts: kirkfan2255, Detroness With review by Chaoticreactions
bCJNTp4.png

deep within the internet…

a girl sits at her computer, cursing as the webpage freezes again. how is she supposed to look at her REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED DATA EXPUNGED C H ILD WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT OH MY GOD if the internet stopped working?

she sighs as the webpage loads, but doesn’t give her the thing she wants.

instead…

“Huh?” she asks, pushing her glasses up her nose. “Rules of the Internet, huh...Rule 1: Do not talk about rules 2-33? Well, we can’t have that…”

REDACTED REDACTED DATA EXPUNGED DATA EXPUNGED TRUST ME YOU DON’T WANNA KNOW forgotten, she begins typing frantically into the google omnibar. if google couldn’t find it, well, she’d have to just improvise...

Welcome, one and all, to Rules of the Internet Mafia! This is an RP mafia game - those of you familiar with non-RP games may recognize me as someone who traditionally plays and hosts non-RP games. I’ve decided to expand my modding credentials and host an RP game!

However, this game DOES have a caveat: It is going to be VERY unlike traditional RP mafia games, and will instead be more like a non-RP game. In RP mafia on Flight Rising, you receive clues by exploring your surroundings, and generally know all roles/abilities prior to beginning the game; in this game, you will not receive any of this. Instead, use your RPing as a medium to talk through, not to look around and find clues based on the dragons in the game. You will be relying on End of the Day results of actions, player-player interactions, and your own results from actions in order to discover what has happened. If you are more into puzzle-solving RP mafia games with clues to point you to specific dragons, this is not the game for you.

Hosts: kirkfan2255, Detroness
With review by Chaoticreactions
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
[center][size=5]Rules[/size][/center] [size=4]General[/size] [list][*]Days will be 46 hours long with a 2 hour lockdown period beginning at [b]17:00 FR time[/b]. Once lockdown has begun, actions, votes, and vote changes will no longer be accepted. You may continue posting until you see the RESERVED posts, which may occur at any point during the lockdown phase. You may not post until you are pinged with the long version of the End of the Day post. If lockdown is ended early, it will add more time to the next day - lockdown time will not change. [*][b]This is an RP game[/b], which means you should be using a dragon as proxy of yourself in the game. You MUST RP in the Discussion thread, but it is not required that you RP in your QuickTopic or the Lynch thread. [*]Town and Mafia wincons will be public knowledge. Other win conditions may apply depending on roles and setup, and will be revealed at the end of the game. [*]Word of Mod is final. I and any comods I may have reserve the right to hand down punishment as seen fit for breaking any of these rules. Punishments may run from a warning to replacement to modkill, depending on the type of infraction and severity. [*]Faking breaking the rules is the same as breaking the rules. Final interpretation of the rules is up to the mods. In general, follow the SPIRIT of the rules, not the LETTER of the rules. [b]Ask if you are unsure[/b]. [*]I also reserve the right to change or add rules as I see fit. Any rule changes that may occur during the game will be announced to the thread as necessary. [*]Remember first and foremost that [b]this is a game[/b]. Be civil, and expect arguments that may become heated. Aggressive behavior is allowed and expected, but personal attacks are NOT okay. [*]The game will end when a game-ending faction has achieved its wincon.[/list] [size=4]Activity and Posting[/size] [list][*][b]Do not edit or delete posts[/b]. [*]Do not copy-paste or screenshot anything I have told you directly and privately into the thread. Quoting from the thread and paraphrasing private communication is fine. [*]Once you are dead, you are dead. There is no goodbye, last will, or final words. You may not post in the thread again until the end of the game. [*]Activity in the game counts as posting in the Discussion and Lynch threads. You must post at least once per day cycle. If you miss a day, you will be prodded. If you miss a second day in a row, you will be replaced provided subs are available. If you come back before I find a sub, you may keep your position.[/list] [size=4]Communication[/size] [list][*]Out of thread game-related communication to any living or dead player is prohibited by any means (PM, QT, Skype, etc.) unless otherwise specified in your rolesheet. [*]You will receive a private QuickTopic (QT) link for submission of actions. Please use this to ask questions as well. [b]Do NOT share this link with anyone![/b] [*]I will not lie to you. I may say “no comment” or “I cannot answer that at this time”, but I will not directly lie to you or answer you in a deliberately misleading way if you ask a specific question. [*]My inbox is always open if you have questions or concerns about the game, and you may feel free to contact me at any time for any reason.[/list] [size=4]Actions[/size] [list][*]Actions are your vote and your abilities. Votes will take place in the game threads, and abilities are submitted in your QT. [*]Abilities occur in a specific order. Not everything will be announced to the thread and/or sent as results to you as part of the End of the Day results. The precise order that actions are processed will not be revealed. Your ability may fail inexplicably due to things that happen in the game without you knowing it. [*]You may only use one active ability a day unless otherwise specified. An active ability is one that is non-passive; [b]active abilities include Lightning abilities[/b]. Non-Lightning abilities may be submitted anytime before lockdown occurs, and will be processed during lockdown. They may be changed freely up to lockdown time. [*]Passive abilities, marked as [PASSIVE], occur under specific conditions and will occur automatically. If it is NOT listed as being passive, assume you must activate them. [*]Lightning abilities may have special rules in order to work - in general, they should be sent in via PM, as PMs are more immediately noticeable, unless otherwise specified. [b]Lightning abilities can only be submitted up to one hour prior to lockdown[/b], in order to allow time to see it and make any necessary announcements. Lightning abilities are also specified as [LIGHTNING]. [*]This game does not have items in it.[/list] [size=4]Lynch[/size] [list][*]Voting will take place in a separate voting thread. [*]In order for a lynch to occur, 20% of currently living players (rounded up) must make a any vote (except No Vote) during that day cycle. In this game of 20 players, 4 people must cast a vote. [*][b]A lynch can occur by any number of votes as long as the 20% rule has been achieved.[/b] For example, if Player X has 2 votes, Player Y has 1 vote, and Player Z has 1 vote, Player X would be lynched because 4 people voted. If Player Z had no votes, no lynch would occur. [*]You may change your votes as many times as you like by [s]striking through[/s] your previous vote, but when the thread gets locked, the final name will be your vote. The no editing rule does NOT apply to the lynch thread, and if you do not strike through your vote, the first vote will be your vote. [*]The player with the highest number of votes will be lynched. [*]If two or more players are tied in votes or not enough players vote, alternate methods may be used. [*]A [b]No Vote[/b] is different from a [b]No Lynch[/b]. No Votes are abstention from a vote (ie, I will not be voting today); No Lynches are for, as it says on the tin, no lynch to occur. In order for a No Lynch to win, it MUST have majority vote over all other votes, excluding No Vote. A tie between a No Lynch and a player will result in a lynch.[/list]
Rules

General
  • Days will be 46 hours long with a 2 hour lockdown period beginning at 17:00 FR time. Once lockdown has begun, actions, votes, and vote changes will no longer be accepted. You may continue posting until you see the RESERVED posts, which may occur at any point during the lockdown phase. You may not post until you are pinged with the long version of the End of the Day post. If lockdown is ended early, it will add more time to the next day - lockdown time will not change.
  • This is an RP game, which means you should be using a dragon as proxy of yourself in the game. You MUST RP in the Discussion thread, but it is not required that you RP in your QuickTopic or the Lynch thread.
  • Town and Mafia wincons will be public knowledge. Other win conditions may apply depending on roles and setup, and will be revealed at the end of the game.
  • Word of Mod is final. I and any comods I may have reserve the right to hand down punishment as seen fit for breaking any of these rules. Punishments may run from a warning to replacement to modkill, depending on the type of infraction and severity.
  • Faking breaking the rules is the same as breaking the rules. Final interpretation of the rules is up to the mods. In general, follow the SPIRIT of the rules, not the LETTER of the rules. Ask if you are unsure.
  • I also reserve the right to change or add rules as I see fit. Any rule changes that may occur during the game will be announced to the thread as necessary.
  • Remember first and foremost that this is a game. Be civil, and expect arguments that may become heated. Aggressive behavior is allowed and expected, but personal attacks are NOT okay.
  • The game will end when a game-ending faction has achieved its wincon.

Activity and Posting
  • Do not edit or delete posts.
  • Do not copy-paste or screenshot anything I have told you directly and privately into the thread. Quoting from the thread and paraphrasing private communication is fine.
  • Once you are dead, you are dead. There is no goodbye, last will, or final words. You may not post in the thread again until the end of the game.
  • Activity in the game counts as posting in the Discussion and Lynch threads. You must post at least once per day cycle. If you miss a day, you will be prodded. If you miss a second day in a row, you will be replaced provided subs are available. If you come back before I find a sub, you may keep your position.

Communication
  • Out of thread game-related communication to any living or dead player is prohibited by any means (PM, QT, Skype, etc.) unless otherwise specified in your rolesheet.
  • You will receive a private QuickTopic (QT) link for submission of actions. Please use this to ask questions as well. Do NOT share this link with anyone!
  • I will not lie to you. I may say “no comment” or “I cannot answer that at this time”, but I will not directly lie to you or answer you in a deliberately misleading way if you ask a specific question.
  • My inbox is always open if you have questions or concerns about the game, and you may feel free to contact me at any time for any reason.

Actions
  • Actions are your vote and your abilities. Votes will take place in the game threads, and abilities are submitted in your QT.
  • Abilities occur in a specific order. Not everything will be announced to the thread and/or sent as results to you as part of the End of the Day results. The precise order that actions are processed will not be revealed. Your ability may fail inexplicably due to things that happen in the game without you knowing it.
  • You may only use one active ability a day unless otherwise specified. An active ability is one that is non-passive; active abilities include Lightning abilities. Non-Lightning abilities may be submitted anytime before lockdown occurs, and will be processed during lockdown. They may be changed freely up to lockdown time.
  • Passive abilities, marked as [PASSIVE], occur under specific conditions and will occur automatically. If it is NOT listed as being passive, assume you must activate them.
  • Lightning abilities may have special rules in order to work - in general, they should be sent in via PM, as PMs are more immediately noticeable, unless otherwise specified. Lightning abilities can only be submitted up to one hour prior to lockdown, in order to allow time to see it and make any necessary announcements. Lightning abilities are also specified as [LIGHTNING].
  • This game does not have items in it.

Lynch
  • Voting will take place in a separate voting thread.
  • In order for a lynch to occur, 20% of currently living players (rounded up) must make a any vote (except No Vote) during that day cycle. In this game of 20 players, 4 people must cast a vote.
  • A lynch can occur by any number of votes as long as the 20% rule has been achieved. For example, if Player X has 2 votes, Player Y has 1 vote, and Player Z has 1 vote, Player X would be lynched because 4 people voted. If Player Z had no votes, no lynch would occur.
  • You may change your votes as many times as you like by striking through your previous vote, but when the thread gets locked, the final name will be your vote. The no editing rule does NOT apply to the lynch thread, and if you do not strike through your vote, the first vote will be your vote.
  • The player with the highest number of votes will be lynched.
  • If two or more players are tied in votes or not enough players vote, alternate methods may be used.
  • A No Vote is different from a No Lynch. No Votes are abstention from a vote (ie, I will not be voting today); No Lynches are for, as it says on the tin, no lynch to occur. In order for a No Lynch to win, it MUST have majority vote over all other votes, excluding No Vote. A tie between a No Lynch and a player will result in a lynch.
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
[b]Players[/b] [list=1][*][s]Agrina[/s] - [color=green]Rule 19, Town[/color] [*][s]Ambrose[/s] - [color=green]Rule 26, Town[/color] [*][s]AureaImperatrix[/s] - [color=green]Rule 2, Town[/color] [*][s]Bequerel[/s] - [color=green]Rule 4, Town[/color] [*][s]Blushweaver[/s] - [color=green]Rule 25, Town[/color] [*][s]Cacogen[/s] - [color=red]Rule 5, Mafia[/color] [*][s]Celaenna[/s] - [color=red]Rule 10, Mafia[/color] [*][s]CinnabarCobra[/s] - [color=green]Rule 33, Town[/color] [*][s]Cosmopoeia[/s] - [color=green]Rule 17, Town[/color] [*][s]crateshya[/s] - [color=green]Rule 24, Town[/color] [*][s]Druddigon8[/s] - [color=green]Rule 13, Town[/color] [*][s]Mithent[/s] - [color=red]Rule 14, Mafia[/color] [*][s]polygone[/s] - [color=green]Rule 15, Town[/color] [*][s]Shadowdawn199[/s] - [color=green]Rule 21, Town[/color] [*][s]ShockZephyr[/s] - [color=green]Rule 12, Town[/color] [*][s]SmashedFish[/s] - [color=blue]Rule 32, Third Party[/color] [*][s]ThisOneIsBlue[/s] - [color=green]Rule 20, Town[/color] [*][s]Vipera[/s] - [color=red]Rule 3, Mafia[/color] [*][s]wbq[/s] - [color=green]Rule 16, Town[/color] [*]WintryMix - [color=purple]Rule 22, Survivor[/color][/list] [b]Substitutes[/b] [list][*]Cosmopoeia [*]Bequerel [*] [*]Your name could be here! Please [b]PM[/b] kirkfan2255 if interested.[/list] [center][size=5]Important Links and Things to Note[/size] [size=4][color=blue]The Game Has Finished[/color][/size][/center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/256817]RP Etiquette Guide[/url] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YNPOAhUjCJnKeKwLDWSzNrJSmX3KjMcpHR9hpSV-Yrk/edit]List of Everyone's Dragons[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1887249#post_20597698]Game Start[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1887249/18#post_20670421]End of Day 1[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1887249/27]End of Day 2[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1887249/32#post_20785579]End of Day 3[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1887249/38#post_20835841]End of Day 4[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1887249/42#post_20885428]End of Day 5[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1887249/47#post_20931043]End of Day 6/Endgame[/url] [b][color=green]Town Win Condition[/color][/b]: You win when all factions that cannot win with town have been eliminated. [b][color=red]Mafia Win Condition[/color][/b]: Youwin when your faction outnumbers all others that cannot win with you, or when nothing can prevent this from occurring. [b]Know Your Threads[/b] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1872150/1]Signup Thread[/url] [s]Discussion Thread[/s] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1887368]Lynch Thread[/url]
Players
  1. Agrina - Rule 19, Town
  2. Ambrose - Rule 26, Town
  3. AureaImperatrix - Rule 2, Town
  4. Bequerel - Rule 4, Town
  5. Blushweaver - Rule 25, Town
  6. Cacogen - Rule 5, Mafia
  7. Celaenna - Rule 10, Mafia
  8. CinnabarCobra - Rule 33, Town
  9. Cosmopoeia - Rule 17, Town
  10. crateshya - Rule 24, Town
  11. Druddigon8 - Rule 13, Town
  12. Mithent - Rule 14, Mafia
  13. polygone - Rule 15, Town
  14. Shadowdawn199 - Rule 21, Town
  15. ShockZephyr - Rule 12, Town
  16. SmashedFish - Rule 32, Third Party
  17. ThisOneIsBlue - Rule 20, Town
  18. Vipera - Rule 3, Mafia
  19. wbq - Rule 16, Town
  20. WintryMix - Rule 22, Survivor

Substitutes
  • Cosmopoeia
  • Bequerel
  • Your name could be here! Please PM kirkfan2255 if interested.

Important Links and Things to Note

The Game Has Finished

RP Etiquette Guide
List of Everyone's Dragons

Game Start
End of Day 1
End of Day 2
End of Day 3
End of Day 4
End of Day 5
End of Day 6/Endgame

Town Win Condition: You win when all factions that cannot win with town have been eliminated.
Mafia Win Condition: Youwin when your faction outnumbers all others that cannot win with you, or when nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Know Your Threads
Signup Thread
Discussion Thread
Lynch Thread
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15089792] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/150898/15089792_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Brisingr gave a sigh through his nose as he stared at the computer screen. Button pushing was not his thing, but the duty was necessary around the Spire, in order to streamline as many of the spreadsheets as possible. He flicked his tail idly as he tapped away. Suddenly, the screen went blue. Brisingr rolled his eyes as he began the restart process. The sheer amount of servers within the Spire meant that this wasn’t necessarily a rare occurrence, especially with the Ridgebacks over in Accounting getting bored and seeing who they could hack and disrupt. The Boss was never pleased, but then again, when was he ever? Instead of the normal restart process, it opened back up onto a blue screen. Words began to scrawl across the screen, slowly, and then faster and faster. [i]Your efforts are now in vain. We have taken over your computer, and soon, the Spire. It is no use - we know you do not have the skills to trace this back to us. So, we propose a game...[/i] Brisingr sighed again, picking up his pearl with his tail. There were only a few hackers he knew that had the skill to pull this off. He sent off a few notes, and created a chat room. Soon, the twenty he knew capable of this were piled into the room. “I do not pretend to know who has done this,” he typed quickly. “All I know is that of you twenty, you are the most capable to do such a thing, and that some of you have. I propose a game. Those of you who have done this may make a chat - the rest of you...well, you may as well play along and see if you can discover them.” He settled back to watch, and motioned a few others over to watch with him. If nothing else, it should prove entertaining… One of the Tundras gathered nodded over to the experimental Thing. The Thing was a machine developed but never used, intended to bring someone into the internet into chat rooms. And HR had some strict 'No Employee Testing' policies after the Tundra Fur Incident three months back, and the Fae Speed Races a year prior. But these weren't employees. Brisingr nodded, bracing himself. FLASH He opened his eyes, and smirked as he saw the twenty he'd summoned with him. "Welcome to Lightning's Secure Server program," he said. "Now, while we play, we won't be disturbed...and you can see each other." [center][size=5][color=green]Begin Day 1[/color][/size][/center] [size=1]@polygone @SmashedFish @ShockZephyr @Druddigon8 @AureaImperatrix @Wintrymix @Crateshya @Mithent @Ambrose@CinnabarCobra @Cacogen @FloatingInSpace @wbq @ThisOneIsBlue @Vipera @Shadowdawn199 @akhematon @Doglord@Agrina @Celaenna @Firo @Varikset @Stanari @Tsaiah @Kalideoscope @arashiyama @kapara @CakeOn @Fortuna @Ninjacatblue @carpha @Chaoticreactions[/size] Apologies for the minor delay, there's a storm rolling in and the dog needed to go out before it really cut loose. Also I've made some slight adjustments to the flavor ending because hot damn this was Not Good for Me. You may now begin playing.

Brisingr gave a sigh through his nose as he stared at the computer screen. Button pushing was not his thing, but the duty was necessary around the Spire, in order to streamline as many of the spreadsheets as possible. He flicked his tail idly as he tapped away.

Suddenly, the screen went blue.

Brisingr rolled his eyes as he began the restart process. The sheer amount of servers within the Spire meant that this wasn’t necessarily a rare occurrence, especially with the Ridgebacks over in Accounting getting bored and seeing who they could hack and disrupt. The Boss was never pleased, but then again, when was he ever?

Instead of the normal restart process, it opened back up onto a blue screen.

Words began to scrawl across the screen, slowly, and then faster and faster.

Your efforts are now in vain. We have taken over your computer, and soon, the Spire. It is no use - we know you do not have the skills to trace this back to us. So, we propose a game...

Brisingr sighed again, picking up his pearl with his tail. There were only a few hackers he knew that had the skill to pull this off.

He sent off a few notes, and created a chat room. Soon, the twenty he knew capable of this were piled into the room.

“I do not pretend to know who has done this,” he typed quickly. “All I know is that of you twenty, you are the most capable to do such a thing, and that some of you have. I propose a game. Those of you who have done this may make a chat - the rest of you...well, you may as well play along and see if you can discover them.”

He settled back to watch, and motioned a few others over to watch with him. If nothing else, it should prove entertaining…

One of the Tundras gathered nodded over to the experimental Thing. The Thing was a machine developed but never used, intended to bring someone into the internet into chat rooms. And HR had some strict 'No Employee Testing' policies after the Tundra Fur Incident three months back, and the Fae Speed Races a year prior.

But these weren't employees. Brisingr nodded, bracing himself.

FLASH

He opened his eyes, and smirked as he saw the twenty he'd summoned with him. "Welcome to Lightning's Secure Server program," he said. "Now, while we play, we won't be disturbed...and you can see each other."

Begin Day 1

@polygone @SmashedFish @ShockZephyr @Druddigon8 @AureaImperatrix @Wintrymix @Crateshya @Mithent @Ambrose@CinnabarCobra @Cacogen @FloatingInSpace @wbq @ThisOneIsBlue @Vipera @Shadowdawn199 @akhematon @Doglord@Agrina @Celaenna @Firo @Varikset @Stanari @Tsaiah @Kalideoscope @arashiyama @kapara @CakeOn @Fortuna @Ninjacatblue @carpha @Chaoticreactions

Apologies for the minor delay, there's a storm rolling in and the dog needed to go out before it really cut loose. Also I've made some slight adjustments to the flavor ending because hot damn this was Not Good for Me.

You may now begin playing.
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21921918] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/219220/21921918_350.png[/img] [/url] Howlite sighed and began typing. Argent_Abattoir: are you kidding me rn bris how does one even manage this Argent_Abattoir: [img]http://media1.giphy.com/media/6OWIl75ibpuFO/giphy.gif[/img] Argent_Abattoir: anyways are you sure nobody can trace this isnt everything traceable if you dig far enough or no anyone else got any ideas or have we screwed ourselves up the chimney w/this

21921918_350.png

Howlite sighed and began typing.

Argent_Abattoir: are you kidding me rn bris how does one even manage this

Argent_Abattoir: giphy.gif

Argent_Abattoir: anyways are you sure nobody can trace this isnt everything traceable if you dig far enough or no anyone else got any ideas or have we screwed ourselves up the chimney w/this

4VUJBb.png
[center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13484279] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/134843/13484279_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Akeno looked around excitedly. "Well this is very new!" he said while looking at his new acquaintances. "Hello there!" he said generally to everyone. (I'm pretty new to role-playing please don't kill me if i make a mistake)

Akeno looked around excitedly. "Well this is very new!" he said while looking at his new acquaintances. "Hello there!" he said generally to everyone.

(I'm pretty new to role-playing please don't kill me if i make a mistake)
008.png000.png001.png005.png006_1.png007.png08992de570c2db1d9bf02d05f5d8680ab664080a.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21921918] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/219220/21921918_350.png[/img] [/url] All of a sudden, a bright flash of light began emanating from Howlite's computer. It grew brightly until she found herself in a room with Brisingr and nineteen other dragons. Stumbling backwards, she brushed herself off and looked around in shock. "Okay, what the hell just happened here. Are y'all the other potential perpetrators or participants or whatever the hell we all are as of currently? I mean, I assume so, Bris's here. Amirite, Bris? And, by the way, is this your doing? And WHY? As if we don't already all got enough to deal with, now you throw this on top of us? Oh god, sorry. I'm just shocked is all, and I assume they all are too, and will react similarly once they all come to." She gestured around to the crowd, most of which were unconscious.

21921918_350.png

All of a sudden, a bright flash of light began emanating from Howlite's computer. It grew brightly until she found herself in a room with Brisingr and nineteen other dragons. Stumbling backwards, she brushed herself off and looked around in shock.

"Okay, what the hell just happened here. Are y'all the other potential perpetrators or participants or whatever the hell we all are as of currently? I mean, I assume so, Bris's here. Amirite, Bris? And, by the way, is this your doing? And WHY? As if we don't already all got enough to deal with, now you throw this on top of us? Oh god, sorry. I'm just shocked is all, and I assume they all are too, and will react similarly once they all come to."

She gestured around to the crowd, most of which were unconscious.
4VUJBb.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23411612] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/234117/23411612_350.png[/img] She looked around distastefully around her at the other participants. "Can whoever started this please just go find something better to do with there life. What was playing Dungeons and Dragons in your parents basement getting booring, so you decided to come ruin our day? Well whoever you are just know that when I find you, you will pay." She looks around at the unconscious crowd.

23411612_350.png

She looked around distastefully around her at the other participants. "Can whoever started this please just go find something better to do with there life. What was playing Dungeons and Dragons in your parents basement getting booring, so you decided to come ruin our day? Well whoever you are just know that when I find you, you will pay." She looks around at the unconscious crowd.
waUHeHl.png
Blip. Oh, what was this? A lazy, carefully manicured claw lifted open the laptop that sat in front of Otieno, and his eyes traced over the dark screen. As a shadow dragon, it was an absolute must to have an extension that made the otherwise bright screen bearable. The little blip had come from...the Shifting Expanse, from Admin Brisingr. Curiously, he opened the chat forum, eyes flicking on the white text. How amusing! A game to find out who had sabotaged the system. Certainly one way to get to the bottom of things. The most capable twenty, hmm?

"Sure, I'm game enough," Otieno muttered to himself as he prepared to greet the chatroom with a short message, followed by a winking emoticon, but then something went...

The next thing the brilliantly black-and-blue skydancer knew, he was in a bright, BRIGHT room. Slightly startled, his feathers puffed, though he didn't move much beyond squinting and scanning the room, eyes falling upon the other dragons as well as Bris. Oh boy.

"Well. This is quite a contraption you have created, you handsome devil you. I must commemorate you on this....whole thing. A bit bright for a room, but very clever for this supposed game we're to be playing." Eyesight still recovering, Otieno managed to find a darker corner and effortlessly slunk over, jewelry clinking as he moved.

"Regardless, it's a pleasure to meet all of your acquaintances." A sly smirk graced Otieno's face as he settled himself down cautiously, one front leg over the other as he stared out at his fellow gamemates.
Blip. Oh, what was this? A lazy, carefully manicured claw lifted open the laptop that sat in front of Otieno, and his eyes traced over the dark screen. As a shadow dragon, it was an absolute must to have an extension that made the otherwise bright screen bearable. The little blip had come from...the Shifting Expanse, from Admin Brisingr. Curiously, he opened the chat forum, eyes flicking on the white text. How amusing! A game to find out who had sabotaged the system. Certainly one way to get to the bottom of things. The most capable twenty, hmm?

"Sure, I'm game enough," Otieno muttered to himself as he prepared to greet the chatroom with a short message, followed by a winking emoticon, but then something went...

The next thing the brilliantly black-and-blue skydancer knew, he was in a bright, BRIGHT room. Slightly startled, his feathers puffed, though he didn't move much beyond squinting and scanning the room, eyes falling upon the other dragons as well as Bris. Oh boy.

"Well. This is quite a contraption you have created, you handsome devil you. I must commemorate you on this....whole thing. A bit bright for a room, but very clever for this supposed game we're to be playing." Eyesight still recovering, Otieno managed to find a darker corner and effortlessly slunk over, jewelry clinking as he moved.

"Regardless, it's a pleasure to meet all of your acquaintances." A sly smirk graced Otieno's face as he settled himself down cautiously, one front leg over the other as he stared out at his fellow gamemates.
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14226700] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/142268/14226700_350.png[/img] [/url] Darcy had always found computers troublesome. Useless, fat pieces of metal were nothing compared to his pen and notebook. He had a computer, because of course he did in this day and age. But as he watches the chat unfold on the screen, soft music playing from the speakers, he writes manually in his notebook. And it's a good thing he's holding onto it, because when he goes [i]inside the computer holy ****[/i] it goes with him. He's caught like a deer in headlights as he appears in a bright room with a many others, being forced to play some sort of game. Darcy has no interest, and quickly finds this situation to be irksome. He sits right down and buries his nose in the notebook. His muse had struck, and no Matrix knock-offs will keep him from using it's full potential.

14226700_350.png

Darcy had always found computers troublesome.

Useless, fat pieces of metal were nothing compared to his pen and notebook. He had a computer, because of course he did in this day and age. But as he watches the chat unfold on the screen, soft music playing from the speakers, he writes manually in his notebook.

And it's a good thing he's holding onto it, because when he goes inside the computer holy **** it goes with him. He's caught like a deer in headlights as he appears in a bright room with a many others, being forced to play some sort of game. Darcy has no interest, and quickly finds this situation to be irksome. He sits right down and buries his nose in the notebook. His muse had struck, and no Matrix knock-offs will keep him from using it's full potential.
If you had a single flaw
You just could not last forever, could you?
You just could not last for me
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50