NPC Color Guide
Monthly Coliseum Challenge Thread
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
@Estebanrex @Druddigon8 @Fidgety @Howitzersfriend
@Ogham @PandaMimi @RisingFlames @Rxyn @StormDragon21
@Surpirate @VashTheStampede @VirusBite666 @ZolfJKimbleeXME

Just pinging you to let you all know the thread got moved!
@Estebanrex @Druddigon8 @Fidgety @Howitzersfriend
@Ogham @PandaMimi @RisingFlames @Rxyn @StormDragon21
@Surpirate @VashTheStampede @VirusBite666 @ZolfJKimbleeXME

Just pinging you to let you all know the thread got moved!
tumblr_paowz6ygV51s79fpho3_400.png Mediscoot's Projects and Quests
NPC Color Guide
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
@Mediscoot

Thanks so much! Can't wait til the ridgie matures so I can breed more lil parasites. Might want to tell everyone to update their parasite bio too. If they copy and paste now it will be broken.
@Mediscoot

Thanks so much! Can't wait til the ridgie matures so I can breed more lil parasites. Might want to tell everyone to update their parasite bio too. If they copy and paste now it will be broken.
0qjbKvG.png (c) Osayio
@VirusBite666
@PandaMimi
@Unika
@Ogham

Since the thread has been moved, please update the link in the parasite bios with the following:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1847598
@VirusBite666
@PandaMimi
@Unika
@Ogham

Since the thread has been moved, please update the link in the parasite bios with the following:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1847598
NPC Color Guide
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
@Mediscoot
Okay, thanks for the heads-up!
@Mediscoot
Okay, thanks for the heads-up!
Moths. MOthsss. MoOOOOoOOooTHS.
@Estebanrex @Druddigon8 @Fidgety @Howitzersfriend @Ogham @PandaMimi @RisingFlames @Rxyn @StormDragon21 @Surpirate @VashTheStampede @VirusBite666 @ZolfJKimbleeXME

Due to new policies (Check out the new community update), the bios for the parasites are going to have to change. I don't exactly know how to re-word it so it fits with the new guidelines, so I am looking for input so the game doesn't get shut down.
@Estebanrex @Druddigon8 @Fidgety @Howitzersfriend @Ogham @PandaMimi @RisingFlames @Rxyn @StormDragon21 @Surpirate @VashTheStampede @VirusBite666 @ZolfJKimbleeXME

Due to new policies (Check out the new community update), the bios for the parasites are going to have to change. I don't exactly know how to re-word it so it fits with the new guidelines, so I am looking for input so the game doesn't get shut down.
NPC Color Guide
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
@Mediscoot
Oh? Is it the part where you say you MUST exalt?

Goodness, I do not know how to fix that without changing the game..
@Mediscoot
Oh? Is it the part where you say you MUST exalt?

Goodness, I do not know how to fix that without changing the game..
Moths. MOthsss. MoOOOOoOOooTHS.
@Mediscoot
You could put in a note like, 'You may exalt the parent parasite, or keep it if you wish.' Make it a choice, not a requirement. Or you could phrase it like a question, if that complies with the new rules.
@Mediscoot
You could put in a note like, 'You may exalt the parent parasite, or keep it if you wish.' Make it a choice, not a requirement. Or you could phrase it like a question, if that complies with the new rules.
gotta find some Water themed things for this woops
@PandaMimi
@Surpirate

I just pinged Aequorin in the update thread and asked if adding the game rules and the lines,"If you do not wish to participate in this game / exalt this dragon, please post in the thread linked above and let us know! Your dragon will be listed as unsuccessful (unable to spread the parasite), and will be considered exalted / no longer tied to the game." would be okay.

I might go ahead and add that anyways, tbh, considering some people would be getting them off the AH
@PandaMimi
@Surpirate

I just pinged Aequorin in the update thread and asked if adding the game rules and the lines,"If you do not wish to participate in this game / exalt this dragon, please post in the thread linked above and let us know! Your dragon will be listed as unsuccessful (unable to spread the parasite), and will be considered exalted / no longer tied to the game." would be okay.

I might go ahead and add that anyways, tbh, considering some people would be getting them off the AH
NPC Color Guide
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
[center][img]https://cdn.vectorstock.com/i/thumb-large/10/86/6241086.jpg[/img][/center] [i]Something is... off... about the hatchling you've just obtained. It smells wrong, and something about the way it looks is setting off warning bells in your mind....[/i] YOU HAVE OBTAINED THE PARASITE. Welcome to the Parasite Introduction! This is a game to see how far the bloodlines of these dragons spread through breeding a single nest and then being exalted. [u][b]YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PARTICIPATE!![/b][/u] If you would like to play, the rules are below! If you do not wish to participate in this game / exalt this dragon, please message @Mediscoot and let us know! Your dragon will be listed as unsuccessful (unable to spread the parasite), and will be no longer tied to the game. [u]Please be warned, participating in this challenge does require the parasite dragon being exalted[/u] (With an exception of it being used for a breeding project, or if you really like the dragon, it will be considered exalted after the first nest.) -------- HOW TO PARTICIPATE Once you buy this dragon, you must breed it with another dragon in your nest. After it's offspring are hatched, you'll copy all of the text in the parent parasite's description into the hatchling's description. Then you'll exalt the parent parasite. All offspring must then be sold so the cycle can continue. Once you have hatched the nest, or sold the parasite, please post [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1847598]here[/url] so we can keep track of where the parasite is spreading. ------- RULES [b]- [/b]Parasites must be bred as soon as possible and then must be exalted once their nest has hatched. The hatched parasites must be spread to others through trades or the AH as soon as possible. The only way out of this is if the dragon is being used in a breeding project. After the desired hatchling is hatched, you must exalt the parent and the rest of the hatchlings. [b]- [/b]The parasite must have the parasite information found in the first post in their bio/description. [b]- [/b]Please do not breed parasites with other parasites. [b]- [/b]Any parasite that is not exalted after breeding is considered exalted. Any offspring after the first nest are to be ignored by the game. No ifs, ands, or buts, except if they are for breeding projects. [indent]- [i]For breeding projects, the parasite can be bred as many times as needed to reach a chosen hatchling. After the desired hatchling is born, the parent then should be exalted as if the game was being played normally. Only the first nest counts as new parasites, so the description should only be added onto those hatchlings.[/i][/indent]
6241086.jpg

Something is... off... about the hatchling you've just obtained. It smells wrong, and something about the way it looks is setting off warning bells in your mind....

YOU HAVE OBTAINED THE PARASITE.

Welcome to the Parasite Introduction! This is a game to see how far the bloodlines of these dragons spread through breeding a single nest and then being exalted. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PARTICIPATE!! If you would like to play, the rules are below! If you do not wish to participate in this game / exalt this dragon, please message @Mediscoot and let us know! Your dragon will be listed as unsuccessful (unable to spread the parasite), and will be no longer tied to the game.

Please be warned, participating in this challenge does require the parasite dragon being exalted (With an exception of it being used for a breeding project, or if you really like the dragon, it will be considered exalted after the first nest.)

HOW TO PARTICIPATE

Once you buy this dragon, you must breed it with another dragon in your nest. After it's offspring are hatched, you'll copy all of the text in the parent parasite's description into the hatchling's description. Then you'll exalt the parent parasite. All offspring must then be sold so the cycle can continue. Once you have hatched the nest, or sold the parasite, please post here so we can keep track of where the parasite is spreading.

RULES

- Parasites must be bred as soon as possible and then must be exalted once their nest has hatched. The hatched parasites must be spread to others through trades or the AH as soon as possible. The only way out of this is if the dragon is being used in a breeding project. After the desired hatchling is hatched, you must exalt the parent and the rest of the hatchlings.
- The parasite must have the parasite information found in the first post in their bio/description.
- Please do not breed parasites with other parasites.
- Any parasite that is not exalted after breeding is considered exalted. Any offspring after the first nest are to be ignored by the game. No ifs, ands, or buts, except if they are for breeding projects.
- For breeding projects, the parasite can be bred as many times as needed to reach a chosen hatchling. After the desired hatchling is born, the parent then should be exalted as if the game was being played normally. Only the first nest counts as new parasites, so the description should only be added onto those hatchlings.
NPC Color Guide
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 214 215