Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Restarting the Parasite Introduction
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 214 215
[center][size=7]ATTENTION: I AM NO LONGER KEEPING TRACK, NOR RUNNING THIS GAME. [/size][/center] [center][size=6]Welcome to the Parasite Introduction[/size][/center] Original thread by @TheSomnambulist [center][img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/aa5c0d11068f10de92c1e34daaefd766/tumblr_o1zrsv44JN1ufdm5xo1_400.png[/img][/center] [b][size=4]The Parasite[/size][/b] [i]This dragon may look like a perfectly normal dragon of it's kind, but it is in fact not a dragon at all. It is a parasitic creature that enters dragon eggs and replaces the dragon within. The parasite takes the form of the dragon and hatches in it's place. It will then flee the nest (Via being sold) and find a new nest where it will attempt to breed with a dragon in this new nest. After this it dies (Exalt it) and the offspring of it's union will automatically be parasites themselves.[/i] [center][img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/aa5c0d11068f10de92c1e34daaefd766/tumblr_o1zrsv44JN1ufdm5xo1_400.png[/img][/center] [b][size=4]How to Participate[/size][/b] First, if your parasite doesn't have this in its bio already, copy the below coding, and paste it there now. [u]THIS ONLY APPLIES TO DRAGONS WITHIN THE PARASITE LINE. NO NEW PARASITE LINES ARE BEING INTRODUCED.[/u] [code][columns][center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/631_gray.png[/img][/center] [nextcol][color=black][i]Something is... off... about the hatchling you've just obtained. It smells wrong, and something about the way it looks is setting off warning bells in your mind....[/i] YOU HAVE OBTAINED THE PARASITE. Welcome to the Parasite Introduction! This is a game to see how far the bloodlines of these dragons spread through breeding a single nest and then being exalted. [center][u][b]YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PARTICIPATE!![/b][/u][/center] If you would like to play, the rules are below! If you do not wish to participate in this game / exalt this dragon, please message @Mediscoot and let us know! Your dragon will be listed as unsuccessful (unable to spread the parasite), and will be no longer tied to the game. [u]Please be warned, participating in this challenge does require the parasite dragon being exalted[/u] (With an exception of it being used for a breeding project, or if you really like the dragon, it will be considered exalted after the first nest.) [/columns][url] [/url] -------- [columns] HOW TO PARTICIPATE Once you buy this dragon, you must breed it with another dragon in your nest. After it's offspring are hatched, you'll copy all of the text in the parent parasite's description into the hatchling's description. Then you'll exalt the parent parasite. All offspring must then be sold so the cycle can continue. Once you have hatched the nest, or sold the parasite, please post[/color] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1847598]here[/url] [color=black]so we can keep track of where the parasite is spreading.[nextcol] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/20146_gray.png[/img][/center] [/columns] ------- [center]RULES [/center] [b]- [/b]Parasites must be bred as soon as possible and then must be exalted once their nest has hatched. The hatched parasites must be spread to others through trades or the AH as soon as possible. The only way out of this is if the dragon is being used in a breeding project. After the desired hatchling is hatched, you must exalt the parent and the rest of the hatchlings. [b]- [/b]The parasite must have the parasite information found in the first post in their bio/description. [b]- [/b]Please do not breed parasites with other parasites. [b]- [/b]Any parasite that is not exalted after breeding is considered exalted. Any offspring after the first nest are to be ignored by the game. No ifs, ands, or buts, except if they are for breeding projects. [indent]- [i]For breeding projects, the parasite can be bred as many times as needed to reach a chosen hatchling. After the desired hatchling is born, the parent then should be exalted as if the game was being played normally. Only the first nest counts as new parasites, so the description should only be added onto those hatchlings. [/i][/indent] [/color][/code] Once your parasite is of age, it should be bred asap. Once that nest hatches, the bio above (which might vary from the bio of the parent parasite) should be copied into the hatchling's bios. Then, those hatchlings should be sold via Auction House, given away via Forums, or traded away via Crossroads. The game continues from there! If you got a parasite, but bought the dragon for a breeding project, don't sweat! You can keep the hatchling you're breeding for, and sell the rest as per the normal rules. However, if you do not get your desired hatchling right away, the first nest would get the bio like normal, and the parent parasite will be considered exalted and no longer part of the game. If you got a parasite and want to keep it as a permanent dragon, that's also not a problem! Check out this [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32580757]dragon[/url] for some awesome lore! [center][img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/aa5c0d11068f10de92c1e34daaefd766/tumblr_o1zrsv44JN1ufdm5xo1_400.png[/img][/center] [b][size=4]Rules:[/size][/b] [LIST=1][*]The Parasites must come from the line of the four dragons I bred for this game. These four are listed on the spreadsheet that is linked below. Any dragons that cannot trace their roots back to those four are not part of the game. [*]Parasites must be bred as soon as possible and then must be exalted once their nest has hatched. The hatched parasites must be spread to others through trades or the AH as soon as possible. The only way out of this is if the dragon is being used in a breeding project. After the desired hatchling is hatched, you must exalt the parent and the rest of the hatchlings. [*]The parasite must have the parasite information found in the first post in their bio/description. [*]Please do not breed parasites with other parasites. [*]Any parasite that is not exalted after breeding is considered exalted. Any offspring after the first nest are to be ignored by the game. No ifs, ands, or buts, except if they are for breeding projects. [/LIST] [indent]- [i]For breeding projects, the parasite can be bred as many times as needed to reach a chosen hatchling. After the desired hatchling is born, the parent then should be exalted as if the game was being played normally. Only the first nest counts as new parasites, so the description should only be added onto those hatchlings.[/indent][/i] [center][img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/aa5c0d11068f10de92c1e34daaefd766/tumblr_o1zrsv44JN1ufdm5xo1_400.png[/img][/center] [center][size=5][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18kvXqlTsOy8hbPgy1mDkq_iR28eVNCa2uDP7Bbrxc1Q/edit?usp=sharing]CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE LINEAGE SPREADSHEET[/url] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xc0rcrVdHBMj9Ar8rL-OqrpL0DInpVw2Z3ZHcYWZLko/edit?usp=sharing]CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE AVAILABLE HATCHLING SHEET[/url][/size][/center] [center][img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/aa5c0d11068f10de92c1e34daaefd766/tumblr_o1zrsv44JN1ufdm5xo1_400.png[/img][/center]
ATTENTION: I AM NO LONGER KEEPING TRACK, NOR RUNNING THIS GAME.
Welcome to the Parasite Introduction
Original thread by @TheSomnambulist

tumblr_o1zrsv44JN1ufdm5xo1_400.png

The Parasite
This dragon may look like a perfectly normal dragon of it's kind, but it is in fact not a dragon at all. It is a parasitic creature that enters dragon eggs and replaces the dragon within. The parasite takes the form of the dragon and hatches in it's place. It will then flee the nest (Via being sold) and find a new nest where it will attempt to breed with a dragon in this new nest. After this it dies (Exalt it) and the offspring of it's union will automatically be parasites themselves.

How to Participate
First, if your parasite doesn't have this in its bio already, copy the below coding, and paste it there now. THIS ONLY APPLIES TO DRAGONS WITHIN THE PARASITE LINE. NO NEW PARASITE LINES ARE BEING INTRODUCED.
Code:
[columns][center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/631_gray.png[/img][/center] [nextcol][color=black][i]Something is... off... about the hatchling you've just obtained. It smells wrong, and something about the way it looks is setting off warning bells in your mind....[/i] YOU HAVE OBTAINED THE PARASITE. Welcome to the Parasite Introduction! This is a game to see how far the bloodlines of these dragons spread through breeding a single nest and then being exalted. [center][u][b]YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PARTICIPATE!![/b][/u][/center] If you would like to play, the rules are below! If you do not wish to participate in this game / exalt this dragon, please message @Mediscoot and let us know! Your dragon will be listed as unsuccessful (unable to spread the parasite), and will be no longer tied to the game. [u]Please be warned, participating in this challenge does require the parasite dragon being exalted[/u] (With an exception of it being used for a breeding project, or if you really like the dragon, it will be considered exalted after the first nest.) [/columns][url] [/url] -------- [columns] HOW TO PARTICIPATE Once you buy this dragon, you must breed it with another dragon in your nest. After it's offspring are hatched, you'll copy all of the text in the parent parasite's description into the hatchling's description. Then you'll exalt the parent parasite. All offspring must then be sold so the cycle can continue. Once you have hatched the nest, or sold the parasite, please post[/color] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1847598]here[/url] [color=black]so we can keep track of where the parasite is spreading.[nextcol] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/20146_gray.png[/img][/center] [/columns] ------- [center]RULES [/center] [b]- [/b]Parasites must be bred as soon as possible and then must be exalted once their nest has hatched. The hatched parasites must be spread to others through trades or the AH as soon as possible. The only way out of this is if the dragon is being used in a breeding project. After the desired hatchling is hatched, you must exalt the parent and the rest of the hatchlings. [b]- [/b]The parasite must have the parasite information found in the first post in their bio/description. [b]- [/b]Please do not breed parasites with other parasites. [b]- [/b]Any parasite that is not exalted after breeding is considered exalted. Any offspring after the first nest are to be ignored by the game. No ifs, ands, or buts, except if they are for breeding projects. [indent]- [i]For breeding projects, the parasite can be bred as many times as needed to reach a chosen hatchling. After the desired hatchling is born, the parent then should be exalted as if the game was being played normally. Only the first nest counts as new parasites, so the description should only be added onto those hatchlings. [/i][/indent] [/color]

Once your parasite is of age, it should be bred asap. Once that nest hatches, the bio above (which might vary from the bio of the parent parasite) should be copied into the hatchling's bios. Then, those hatchlings should be sold via Auction House, given away via Forums, or traded away via Crossroads. The game continues from there!

If you got a parasite, but bought the dragon for a breeding project, don't sweat! You can keep the hatchling you're breeding for, and sell the rest as per the normal rules. However, if you do not get your desired hatchling right away, the first nest would get the bio like normal, and the parent parasite will be considered exalted and no longer part of the game.

If you got a parasite and want to keep it as a permanent dragon, that's also not a problem!
Check out this dragon for some awesome lore!

Rules:
  1. The Parasites must come from the line of the four dragons I bred for this game. These four are listed on the spreadsheet that is linked below. Any dragons that cannot trace their roots back to those four are not part of the game.
  2. Parasites must be bred as soon as possible and then must be exalted once their nest has hatched. The hatched parasites must be spread to others through trades or the AH as soon as possible. The only way out of this is if the dragon is being used in a breeding project. After the desired hatchling is hatched, you must exalt the parent and the rest of the hatchlings.
  3. The parasite must have the parasite information found in the first post in their bio/description.
  4. Please do not breed parasites with other parasites.
  5. Any parasite that is not exalted after breeding is considered exalted. Any offspring after the first nest are to be ignored by the game. No ifs, ands, or buts, except if they are for breeding projects.
- For breeding projects, the parasite can be bred as many times as needed to reach a chosen hatchling. After the desired hatchling is born, the parent then should be exalted as if the game was being played normally. Only the first nest counts as new parasites, so the description should only be added onto those hatchlings.

tumblr_paowz6ygV51s79fpho3_400.png Mediscoot's Projects and Quests
NPC Color Guide
Monthly Coliseum Challenge Thread
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
@Mediscoot
I am! This looks like a lot of fun!
@Mediscoot
I am! This looks like a lot of fun!
gotta find some Water themed things for this woops
@Surpirate
Alright, I'll put a nest down for starter parasites.
(However, I am not going to exalt the parents because I do not have throw-away dergs in my lair)
@Surpirate
Alright, I'll put a nest down for starter parasites.
(However, I am not going to exalt the parents because I do not have throw-away dergs in my lair)
NPC Color Guide
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
@Mediscoot
This sounds really cool!
@Mediscoot
This sounds really cool!
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
@VirusBite666
I have three babies on nest!
@VirusBite666
I have three babies on nest!
NPC Color Guide
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
@Mediscoot I'd be up for it!
@Mediscoot I'd be up for it!
forumsig7_by_adder_snake_bite-d9p3buh.png
@Mediscoot

OOoh, good to see this is back.
@Mediscoot

OOoh, good to see this is back.
0qjbKvG.png (c) Osayio
@Mediscoot
Okay!
(wondered why i didn't get a ping, realised you typo'd lol)
@Mediscoot
Okay!
(wondered why i didn't get a ping, realised you typo'd lol)
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
@Mediscoot

Hey! I'd love to be on the pinglist!
@Mediscoot

Hey! I'd love to be on the pinglist!
Moths. MOthsss. MoOOOOoOOooTHS.
@PandaMimi
Added!

I am out of hatchies coming up though
@PandaMimi
Added!

I am out of hatchies coming up though