Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [closed] Momma Kyuth's Scout Cookies!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/TQW2Zdh.png[/img] [color=purple]Oh, hello there, little ones! Welcome! I'm Kyuth, Progen and Matriarch of DracoCharky's clan. I love the Wavecrest Saturnalia, and after all the fun my first one brought, last year I decided to open a little bakery. It turned out to be really quite popular, so I thought I'd bring my stall back, but this time around I've recruited a little help. Since we're at summer camp, I decided to get some help from a couple of my clan's Claw Scouts- and everybody knows that scouts love cookies! We have four different types of goodies, just like last time, so there's something for everyone. They're trying to raise some money to have a little party for everyone at the end of the week, so any money is greatly appreciated! Of course, that's not all, there is a twist! Each day, one randomly selected type of cookie comes with the special bonus of winning you some raffle tickets! Go ahead and have a look, and let me or one of the scouts know if there's something you'd like... There might even be a surprise in store at the end of the week for some of our lucky customers![/color] [u][b]How to play:[/b][/u] There are four different types of biscuit available at Kyuth's stall: [img]http://i.imgur.com/acZiouM.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/iPAUGcG.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/soh4O3Q.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/9n2gwEn.png[/img] Each day, one (pre-selected using random.org and saved in a spreadsheet on my PC) type of cookie will win anyone who purchased it a ticket to the main Wavesat Raffle. I'll keep these all in a spreadsheet and send them over at the end, you don't need to do anything more after you send your money. By day, I mean from rollover to rollover, even though that may not be when I update the thread/spreadsheet (I am a student and I intend to act like it!) [img]http://i.imgur.com/0Lj1BSY.png[/img] [b][color=orange]Hi, I'm Miranath. Can I interest you in a [i]Flygestive Biscuit[/i]? it's a delicious treat for those partial to insects- it's full of delicious gooey flies, What more could you want? It's a big favourite with us fae.[/color] [img]http://i.imgur.com/GEtdKPe.png[/img] [color=blue]Oh, hello, I'm Nisvath! These [i]Mini Finnamon Rolls[/i] are one of Kyuth's personal favourites, and the Ridgebacks and Coatls of Sornieth agree! They're fit for the Tidelord himself, or so she says- but then again, she is a little biased...[/color] [img]http://i.imgur.com/pxEUawJ.png[/img] [color=red]Oh, a customer! Would you like to buy one of these [i]Ginger foot[/i] biscuits? I can't tell you whad kind of foot it is, but it definitely contains foot of some kind.[/color] [img]http://i.imgur.com/JmvaYIK.png[/img] [color=green]Hi there! My name's Ocainath, and mum put me in charge of selling these [i]Fig Rolls[/i]. They are my absolute favourite treat, especialy my mum's recipe, so you better get in quick before I eat them all myelf! [/color][/b] [b]Each biscuit costs 10t, and you can only have one per day-[/b] we don't want to run out! In order to buy a cake, send me a PM containing the 10t. To make it easier to manage, [b]I'll only be accepting entries which have your cake choice and flight in the title of the message; preferably in the format "Your choice of cake - Your Flight", and with 10t attached.[/b] The Flight is needed so that a) I can separate out my fellow droplets to notify the in-flight raffle, and b) to make sure you've actually read the rules! [i]I'm sorry, but if you don't give me that information, I can't put your entry into the spreadsheet- but I can't promise you'll get the money back, either... It doesn't have to be perfect, but I'm probably not going to like it if you just send a message titled 'cookies'... I don't want to sound nasty about it, but when I ran this event last year it was really popular, and with the number of entries I was getting, I just hadn't got time to copy information from within individual messages.[/i] I will open the messages, and I'm more than happy to reply to messages you send in character; I can always make time for people who are enthusiastic, just not people who are lazy and don't read the rules >.> At the end of the week, I'm also going to be doing my own special draw, separate from the wavesat raffle. It's pretty much tradition for my raffles at this point, so why not, eh?. Any cake purchased over the course of the week puts you in with a chance of winning Some extra prizes, mentioned in the post below. [b][i][size=7]Have fun, and Happy Wavesat![/size][/i][/b] [/center] Previous winning cakes: Sunday: Fig Roll Monday: Flygestive Tuesday: Ginger Foot biscuit Wednesday: Ginger Foot biscuit Thursday: Fig roll Friday: Mini Finnamon rolls Saturday: Mini Finnamon Rolls [i]Sorry, but I just haven't got the time to individually reply to every winner- just trust me, if you've picked the winning cake and sent me the message right, your win has been counted![/i] [quote=Pinglist][/quote]
TQW2Zdh.png

Oh, hello there, little ones! Welcome!

I'm Kyuth, Progen and Matriarch of DracoCharky's clan. I love the Wavecrest Saturnalia, and after all the fun my first one brought, last year I decided to open a little bakery. It turned out to be really quite popular, so I thought I'd bring my stall back, but this time around I've recruited a little help.

Since we're at summer camp, I decided to get some help from a couple of my clan's Claw Scouts- and everybody knows that scouts love cookies! We have four different types of goodies, just like last time, so there's something for everyone. They're trying to raise some money to have a little party for everyone at the end of the week, so any money is greatly appreciated!

Of course, that's not all, there is a twist! Each day, one randomly selected type of cookie comes with the special bonus of winning you some raffle tickets!

Go ahead and have a look, and let me or one of the scouts know if there's something you'd like... There might even be a surprise in store at the end of the week for some of our lucky customers!

How to play:

There are four different types of biscuit available at Kyuth's stall:

acZiouM.pngiPAUGcG.pngsoh4O3Q.png9n2gwEn.png

Each day, one (pre-selected using random.org and saved in a spreadsheet on my PC) type of cookie will win anyone who purchased it a ticket to the main Wavesat Raffle. I'll keep these all in a spreadsheet and send them over at the end, you don't need to do anything more after you send your money. By day, I mean from rollover to rollover, even though that may not be when I update the thread/spreadsheet (I am a student and I intend to act like it!)

0Lj1BSY.png
Hi, I'm Miranath. Can I interest you in a Flygestive Biscuit? it's a delicious treat for those partial to insects- it's full of delicious gooey flies, What more could you want? It's a big favourite with us fae.

GEtdKPe.png
Oh, hello, I'm Nisvath! These Mini Finnamon Rolls are one of Kyuth's personal favourites, and the Ridgebacks and Coatls of Sornieth agree! They're fit for the Tidelord himself, or so she says- but then again, she is a little biased...

pxEUawJ.png
Oh, a customer! Would you like to buy one of these Ginger foot biscuits? I can't tell you whad kind of foot it is, but it definitely contains foot of some kind.

JmvaYIK.png
Hi there! My name's Ocainath, and mum put me in charge of selling these Fig Rolls. They are my absolute favourite treat, especialy my mum's recipe, so you better get in quick before I eat them all myelf!

Each biscuit costs 10t, and you can only have one per day- we don't want to run out! In order to buy a cake, send me a PM containing the 10t. To make it easier to manage, I'll only be accepting entries which have your cake choice and flight in the title of the message; preferably in the format "Your choice of cake - Your Flight", and with 10t attached. The Flight is needed so that a) I can separate out my fellow droplets to notify the in-flight raffle, and b) to make sure you've actually read the rules! I'm sorry, but if you don't give me that information, I can't put your entry into the spreadsheet- but I can't promise you'll get the money back, either... It doesn't have to be perfect, but I'm probably not going to like it if you just send a message titled 'cookies'... I don't want to sound nasty about it, but when I ran this event last year it was really popular, and with the number of entries I was getting, I just hadn't got time to copy information from within individual messages. I will open the messages, and I'm more than happy to reply to messages you send in character; I can always make time for people who are enthusiastic, just not people who are lazy and don't read the rules >.>

At the end of the week, I'm also going to be doing my own special draw, separate from the wavesat raffle. It's pretty much tradition for my raffles at this point, so why not, eh?. Any cake purchased over the course of the week puts you in with a chance of winning Some extra prizes, mentioned in the post below.

Have fun, and Happy Wavesat!

Previous winning cakes:
Sunday: Fig Roll
Monday: Flygestive
Tuesday: Ginger Foot biscuit
Wednesday: Ginger Foot biscuit
Thursday: Fig roll
Friday: Mini Finnamon rolls
Saturday: Mini Finnamon Rolls

Sorry, but I just haven't got the time to individually reply to every winner- just trust me, if you've picked the winning cake and sent me the message right, your win has been counted!

Pinglist wrote:
THE EYE HOARDER OF SORNIETH.

Flatfin Enjoyer
[size=5][b][u]The Post-raffle raffle![/u][/b][/size] Entries have been dropping off, so I figured it was time to announce [i]my[/i] prizes... The way this works is that anyone who's bought a cookie throughout the week also gets that as an entry into my post-raffle raffle. I'll stick all the names into random.org, and the first however-many entrants to appear on the list are the winners. you then get to do that thing with a list of prozes you want, and I'll dish them out the best way I can. In the case of somebody not wanting a prize, I'll draw the next name off the list, and keep doing that until I get a full set of winners... So, without further ado.. [quote=Prize 1] [item=unhatched water egg] - Egg so Hot [/quote] [quote=Prize 2] [item=unhatched water egg] - Hot Hot Egg [/quote] [quote=Prize 3] [item=ocean gift chest] - What if Coatl Had no Leg [/quote] [quote=Prize 4] [item=seawater savior] - I am the tide guardian, guardian of the tide [/quote] [quote=Dragon 1] There are a further [b]22[/b] dragons in my lair which are available as prizes. Rather than listing them all, I've just taken a screenshot, but I'll be giving those out first come first serve; if you want to pick one of these dragons, make a list of the ones you'd prefer and I'll give you the first one available. [img]http://i.imgur.com/h29czed.png[/img] In addition, the named ones were just so I didn't accidentally exalt them - I have a whole bunch of rename scrolls, so just ask if you want one sent with the dragon![/quote]
The Post-raffle raffle!

Entries have been dropping off, so I figured it was time to announce my prizes...
The way this works is that anyone who's bought a cookie throughout the week also gets that as an entry into my post-raffle raffle. I'll stick all the names into random.org, and the first however-many entrants to appear on the list are the winners. you then get to do that thing with a list of prozes you want, and I'll dish them out the best way I can. In the case of somebody not wanting a prize, I'll draw the next name off the list, and keep doing that until I get a full set of winners... So, without further ado..

Prize 1 wrote:
Unhatched Water Egg - Egg so Hot
Prize 2 wrote:
Unhatched Water Egg - Hot Hot Egg
Prize 3 wrote:
Ocean Gift Chest - What if Coatl Had no Leg
Prize 4 wrote:
Seawater Savior - I am the tide guardian, guardian of the tide
Dragon 1 wrote:
There are a further 22 dragons in my lair which are available as prizes. Rather than listing them all, I've just taken a screenshot, but I'll be giving those out first come first serve; if you want to pick one of these dragons, make a list of the ones you'd prefer and I'll give you the first one available.
h29czed.png
In addition, the named ones were just so I didn't accidentally exalt them - I have a whole bunch of rename scrolls, so just ask if you want one sent with the dragon!
THE EYE HOARDER OF SORNIETH.

Flatfin Enjoyer
Happy Wavecrest! Sending a purchase in now *grins*
Happy Wavecrest! Sending a purchase in now *grins*
Self Published Author
My debut novel 'Changeling' is available in all formats now!

I also have an in-development Interactive Fiction game.
Check out it's Development Blog on Tumblr.
I missed this previously, so I'm glad to see it back! Sending t now for my fave cookie :P
I missed this previously, so I'm glad to see it back! Sending t now for my fave cookie :P
MFWh19G.pngrVCMhYD.pngL37DBCa.pngxYEKsGr.pngSJ5MCRH.pngKD1nywx.pngPJtYQGv.png43ScKfa.pngoWObM4z.pngx82YUcY.pnguFjitUa.pngVnyRzRL.pngOWShLOa.pngLRm7h2X.pnga6rkjNQ.png6rUIu9p.pngupa4sft.png
Well, for 10T why not? Is there a daily ping to remind people or do we just have to remember ourselves?
Well, for 10T why not? Is there a daily ping to remind people or do we just have to remember ourselves?
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
Yay! I remember this event from last year, and last year was my first ever FR festival. Fond memories. :3

Sending you my PM now! ^_^
Yay! I remember this event from last year, and last year was my first ever FR festival. Fond memories. :3

Sending you my PM now! ^_^
1u3H6jas.png
Sending my treasure!
Sending my treasure!
jotaro_by_kawiku-d9ga4oc.pngkakyoin_by_kawiku-d9ga4of.png
Sending my 10t! c: Also, if there's a pinglist for this event, could I please be added to it? Thank you!

@dracocharky
Sending my 10t! c: Also, if there's a pinglist for this event, could I please be added to it? Thank you!

@dracocharky
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
This is adorable! Treasure sent :D
This is adorable! Treasure sent :D
naturef2.png
Omg I loved this event from last year! I'm so glad you're doing it again! Sending my payment~
Omg I loved this event from last year! I'm so glad you're doing it again! Sending my payment~
KBnNaZu.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8