Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | A Writer's Doors Game
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 ... 427 428
@Juri01
Aww, I'm sorry you've had a bad day, but I'm glad I helped a little!
And yeah, I was going to sell him as fodder, but double Metals, Falcon, and Peregrine demanded otherwise...

Thanks for playing!

Edit: Oh, and of course you can! Thanks so much!!
@Juri01
Aww, I'm sorry you've had a bad day, but I'm glad I helped a little!
And yeah, I was going to sell him as fodder, but double Metals, Falcon, and Peregrine demanded otherwise...

Thanks for playing!

Edit: Oh, and of course you can! Thanks so much!!
[img]http://imgur.com/WjkZ56o[/img]
@AlduinALaMode that's for joining us! we love the creativity; come back anytime. :)

PS I usually don't like dragons with the metals color but he was very striking.

@VivaFariy please post your results asap. I will check back in a 3 hours. 8pm Central Time USA.
@AlduinALaMode that's for joining us! we love the creativity; come back anytime. :)

PS I usually don't like dragons with the metals color but he was very striking.

@VivaFariy please post your results asap. I will check back in a 3 hours. 8pm Central Time USA.
61b778ca48ab1ec260e8ca1776e8ae1a006fb0d9.gif
@OpalDreams
Aww, thanks! Hopefully I'll come again in the future.
@OpalDreams
Aww, thanks! Hopefully I'll come again in the future.
[img]http://imgur.com/WjkZ56o[/img]
@AlduinALaMode

I'm glad you like this game. :)
@AlduinALaMode

I'm glad you like this game. :)
Whoooooo! 100pages; I'm going to have to make a celebration doors for this soon-ish!

Edit: likely soon after the next holiday. :)
Whoooooo! 100pages; I'm going to have to make a celebration doors for this soon-ish!

Edit: likely soon after the next holiday. :)
@OpalDreams
Sorry, I'm in the car on my way home from school. I'll be home in less than 30 min and I'll post it then. The problem is that i might only be able to use an ipad, not a computer, which means that I can't put pictures. But I could just say what the prizes are.
@OpalDreams
Sorry, I'm in the car on my way home from school. I'll be home in less than 30 min and I'll post it then. The problem is that i might only be able to use an ipad, not a computer, which means that I can't put pictures. But I could just say what the prizes are.
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
So spread your wings, it's time to fly. Make the leap, own the sky.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
The time though is today.
It's time to fly.
She/Her, 18, INFJ, PST (FRT+0).
The Mirror Door @CaptianCookie Upon opening the door, you are momentarily blinded by bright rays of light. Once your eyes adjust, you realize that you are in a room full of mirrors. The mirrors surround you, creating a circle of mirror-covered walls. You see yourself reflected in every mirror, and out of the corner of your eye you notice little colorful boxes reflected in the mirrors as well. Turning towards the center of the room, you see the boxes. Sitting on top of the boxes is a little pixie. "Hello," you say, shocked by this sight. "Hello," the pixie replies. "Look around you. Do you like what you see?" You look at your reflection, but the pixie continues to speak before you are able to answer. "What truly matters is if you like what's within, but if the picture you see disappoints you, I can help! Open the boxes." You open the boxes and find a large array of masks, eye color changers, and other apparel - all things that can alter your appearance. You turn to thank the pixie, but she has already left. You take the following and leave: *Beautiful Gander *Blue Warrior Face Mask *Brown Wizard Hat The Fairy Door @Azurenight As you begin to open the door, you hear a tiny squeak, and see something shuffle into a corner. Cooing slighting and trying to sound kind, you inch towards the voice. "Are you okay? I'm not going to hurt you. Come out," you call to the creature. A small fae dragon crawls out. "Who are you?" She whispers. "My name is Azurenight. I can take care of you. I have a whole clan of dragons. Don't be scared." The little dragon smiles up at you, and you instantly become friends. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28295892] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/282959/28295892_350.png[/img] [/url] The Nature Door @OpalDreams Behind the door is a whole garden. You sigh, loving the feeling of being surrounded by nature. You find a nice grassy area and sit down, ready to relax and enjoy this feeling of ease and calm. A Leafy Moth comes and rests on your shoulder. You smile. After hours of enjoying the nature and peace, you decide it's time to go home. A note falls from the sky. It reads "thank you for respecting our peaceful home. Please take something with you to bring the spirit of nature into your life". You take: *The Leafy Moth that landed on your shoulder *A Fuiran skin *A Jungle Slash battle stone That's it! Next round goes to Azurenight.
The Mirror Door @CaptianCookie
Upon opening the door, you are momentarily blinded by bright rays of light. Once your eyes adjust, you realize that you are in a room full of mirrors. The mirrors surround you, creating a circle of mirror-covered walls. You see yourself reflected in every mirror, and out of the corner of your eye you notice little colorful boxes reflected in the mirrors as well. Turning towards the center of the room, you see the boxes. Sitting on top of the boxes is a little pixie.
"Hello," you say, shocked by this sight.
"Hello," the pixie replies. "Look around you. Do you like what you see?"
You look at your reflection, but the pixie continues to speak before you are able to answer.
"What truly matters is if you like what's within, but if the picture you see disappoints you, I can help! Open the boxes."
You open the boxes and find a large array of masks, eye color changers, and other apparel - all things that can alter your appearance. You turn to thank the pixie, but she has already left.
You take the following and leave:
*Beautiful Gander
*Blue Warrior Face Mask
*Brown Wizard Hat

The Fairy Door @Azurenight
As you begin to open the door, you hear a tiny squeak, and see something shuffle into a corner. Cooing slighting and trying to sound kind, you inch towards the voice. "Are you okay? I'm not going to hurt you. Come out," you call to the creature. A small fae dragon crawls out.
"Who are you?" She whispers.
"My name is Azurenight. I can take care of you. I have a whole clan of dragons. Don't be scared."
The little dragon smiles up at you, and you instantly become friends.

28295892_350.png

The Nature Door @OpalDreams
Behind the door is a whole garden. You sigh, loving the feeling of being surrounded by nature. You find a nice grassy area and sit down, ready to relax and enjoy this feeling of ease and calm. A Leafy Moth comes and rests on your shoulder. You smile.
After hours of enjoying the nature and peace, you decide it's time to go home.
A note falls from the sky. It reads "thank you for respecting our peaceful home. Please take something with you to bring the spirit of nature into your life".
You take:
*The Leafy Moth that landed on your shoulder
*A Fuiran skin
*A Jungle Slash battle stone

That's it! Next round goes to Azurenight.
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
So spread your wings, it's time to fly. Make the leap, own the sky.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
The time though is today.
It's time to fly.
She/Her, 18, INFJ, PST (FRT+0).
Short and Sweet
This is far from what I usually put out there, but I hope you still enjoy it =)

Door One: The door is carved from a single hunk of bark and is draped with all manner of flowering vines. The overgrowth might make it difficult to breach the door into the room beyond.

Door Two: The light reflecting off this door almost blinds you, which is what draws your attention to it in the first place. After waiting for the sun to withdraw behind the clouds you are finally able to get close enough to it to see that it is carved from shimmering sheet of yellowish crystal.

Door Three: Stone, one large, heavy piece of stone is what this door is made from. Across the surface of the weathered door are deep gashes and browned droplets of blood.
Short and Sweet
This is far from what I usually put out there, but I hope you still enjoy it =)

Door One: The door is carved from a single hunk of bark and is draped with all manner of flowering vines. The overgrowth might make it difficult to breach the door into the room beyond.

Door Two: The light reflecting off this door almost blinds you, which is what draws your attention to it in the first place. After waiting for the sun to withdraw behind the clouds you are finally able to get close enough to it to see that it is carved from shimmering sheet of yellowish crystal.

Door Three: Stone, one large, heavy piece of stone is what this door is made from. Across the surface of the weathered door are deep gashes and browned droplets of blood.
buffer text buffer text Tropical post card that says, Hello from The Explorer's Club.  Wish you were here
buffer text
Coming
Soon
Door 3 please @Azurenight
Door 3 please @Azurenight
Eh7mW.gif
5tHOv.gif
WpHT3.gif
8qVxd.gif
Bo1ub.gif
FpJLG.gif
TuipX.gif