Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Beginner's Mafia 2: OVER
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51
[center][size=6][size=5][font=papyrus]Beginner’s Mafia 2: Friends, Enemies, and Rum[/size][/size] [i]“Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... [u]stupid[/u].” - [b]Jack Sparrow, The Curse of the Black Pearl[/b] [sub]”There should be a ‘[b]captain[/b]’ in there somewhere!”[/sub][/i][/center] Welcome to the secondary honorary Beginner’s Mafia! Unlike its [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1630304]predecessor[/url], BM2 will be modded by myself and Chaoticreactions! Please be sure to thank the following users for helping getting this mafia off of the ground! @Chaoticreactions, @Stanari, @kirkfan2255, & @FunFilledWTFery or most famously known as ‘Matches’! Be prepared for long posts ahead of you! Ready? Get Set... Go! [size=5][b]Quick Overview of the Game[/b][/size] [list][*]This is a Non-RP Mafia Game [*]This is a vanilla game - no ba.stardy here! [*]Ballparking for about 13 to 15 players [*]This game is primarily for beginners/newcomers to introduce how mafia operates, but veterans are welcome! [*][b]Newcomers[/b] = People who have participated in less than 5 Non-RP Mafia Games total [*][b]Veterans[/b] = People who have participated in 5 or more Non-RP Mafia Games total[/list]
Beginner’s Mafia 2: Friends, Enemies, and Rum

“Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.” - Jack Sparrow, The Curse of the Black Pearl

”There should be a ‘captain’ in there somewhere!”

Welcome to the secondary honorary Beginner’s Mafia! Unlike its predecessor, BM2 will be modded by myself and Chaoticreactions! Please be sure to thank the following users for helping getting this mafia off of the ground! @Chaoticreactions, @Stanari, @kirkfan2255, & @FunFilledWTFery or most famously known as ‘Matches’!

Be prepared for long posts ahead of you! Ready? Get Set... Go!

Quick Overview of the Game

• This is a Non-RP Mafia Game
  • This is a vanilla game - no ba.stardy here!
  • Ballparking for about 13 to 15 players
  • This game is primarily for beginners/newcomers to introduce how mafia operates, but veterans are welcome!
  • Newcomers = People who have participated in less than 5 Non-RP Mafia Games total
  • Veterans = People who have participated in 5 or more Non-RP Mafia Games total
2v32at4.jpg
[center][size=6]An Introduction to Mafia[/size][/center] [sub]If you know what Mafia is/how it operates, feel free to skip this post! [/sub] [b]What is mafia?[/b] Mafia, or sometimes called “Werewolf”, is a [b]liars’ game[/b]. It is a conflict between an uninformed majority ([color=green]the town/innocents[/color]) and an informed minority ([color=red]the mafia[/color]). The game typically has two phases; [b]day[/b] and [b]night[/b]. During the ‘night’ several things occurs: no one posts in the discussion thread, the mafia anonymously murder an innocent, and town power roles’ abilities are used to help the town fight back against the mafia. When the ‘day’ comes, it’s the town’s job to identify the mafia and then eliminate them from the game. Everyone can talk, debate, and argue who's the most suspicious. Once the town has identified a suspect, everyone in the game - including the mafia - must reach a consensus and vote to eliminate the suspected player from the game. [b]How do they win?[/b] Mafia wins when they overpower the town. Town wins when the mafia have been removed from the game. [b]The history behind mafia?[/b] The game was created by Dmitry Davidoff to combine psychology research with his duties to teaching high school students and has its roots originating from the USSR in 1986. Pretty cool, huh? If you want to find out more, or just look around for general information related to mafia in and around Flight Rising, here are some links below to help you! [list][*]The [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1542251]Interflight Mafia Hub[/url]: Your destination for all things mafia, RP and non-RP, on Flight Rising! [indent][list][*]The [url=https://join.skype.com/qEDZ6rgrqdsR]IMH Skype group[/url]: Come in and ask us anything! Once in a while, when we get enough people, we run mafia games in the chat, too! Fair warning: atmosphere is usually a little more mature than FR itself.[/list][/indent] [*]The [url=http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Main_Page]MafiaScum Wiki[/url]: The internet’s greatest repository of all things mafia (or so I’d like to think)! From guides, to glossaries, to theory, to roles, the MS wiki is a wonderful source of information. [indent][list][*][url=http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Quick_Guide_to_Mafia]Quick Guide to Mafia[/url] [*][url=http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Frequently_Asked_Questions]FAQ[/url] [*][url=http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Commonly_Used_Abbreviations]Commonly Used Abbreviations[/url] [*][url=http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Category:Glossary]Glossary[/url] (all the jargon words you could ever hope for)[/list][/indent] [*][url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mafia_(party_game)]Mafia Party Game History[/url] [*]Suggest something![/list] [b][size=5]Player List[/size][/b] [b]Newcomers will have priority over Veterans for Sign Ups! If we aren't filled by late Sunday, then I will let the Veterans have the remaining slots - first come, first serve![/b] [color=blue][b]Newcomers[/b] = People who have participated in [b]less than 5 Non-RP Mafia Games total[/b] [b]Veterans[/b] = People who have participated in [b]5 or more Non-RP Mafia Games total[/b][/color] [size=4]Players:[/size] [list=1][*][s]@ Shadowlugia711[/s] - Lynched Day Two ([color=green]Pirate Crew Member[/color]) [*]@candyninja101 [*]@AkumaShushukuu [*][s]@ DarkOnyx[/s] - Lynched Day One ([color=green]Pirate Crew Member[/color]) [*][s]@ Ambrose[/s] - Killed Day One ([color=green]Pirate Crew Member[/color]) [*][s]@ Fallencrow[/s] - Killed Day Three ([color=green]Jack's loyal crew member[/color]) [*][s]@ WynterDragen[/s] - Lynched Day Four ([color=green]Pirate Crew Member[/color]) [*][s]@ CinnabarCobra[/s] - Lynched Day Three ([color=green]Pirate Crew Member[/color]) [*]@starseer [*][s]@ ObsidianSpike[/s] - Killed Day Two ([color=green]Pirate Crew Member[/color]) [*]@ShockZephyr (Replaced wbq) [*]@Beheaded [*]@SoullessRogue [/list] [b]List of Veterans who have expressed interest in joining[/b]: ShockZephyr, wbq, Beheaded, [u][size=5]Advisers[/size][/u] [list][*][b][color=green]Town Adviser[/color][/b]: [s]FunFilledWTFery a.k.a Captain Matches[/s] - Removed Day Three [*][b][color=green]Mason Adviser[/color][/b]: [s]Stanari[/s] - Removed Day Three [*][b][color=red]Mafia Adviser[/color][/b]: [s]KirkFan2255[/s] - Removed Day Three [/list] [u][size=5]Replacements[/size][/u] [list][*]@CakeOn [*]@RedDragonD [*] [/list] [u][size=5]Spectators[/size][/u] Membership entitles you to pings for EoD and access to a spectator/dead QT, as well as possibly spoilers. [list][*]@Holi [*]@Blushweaver [*][/list]
An Introduction to Mafia

If you know what Mafia is/how it operates, feel free to skip this post!

What is mafia? Mafia, or sometimes called “Werewolf”, is a liars’ game. It is a conflict between an uninformed majority (the town/innocents) and an informed minority (the mafia). The game typically has two phases; day and night.

During the ‘night’ several things occurs: no one posts in the discussion thread, the mafia anonymously murder an innocent, and town power roles’ abilities are used to help the town fight back against the mafia.

When the ‘day’ comes, it’s the town’s job to identify the mafia and then eliminate them from the game. Everyone can talk, debate, and argue who's the most suspicious. Once the town has identified a suspect, everyone in the game - including the mafia - must reach a consensus and vote to eliminate the suspected player from the game.

How do they win? Mafia wins when they overpower the town. Town wins when the mafia have been removed from the game.

The history behind mafia? The game was created by Dmitry Davidoff to combine psychology research with his duties to teaching high school students and has its roots originating from the USSR in 1986. Pretty cool, huh?

If you want to find out more, or just look around for general information related to mafia in and around Flight Rising, here are some links below to help you!

• The Interflight Mafia Hub: Your destination for all things mafia, RP and non-RP, on Flight Rising!
    • The IMH Skype group: Come in and ask us anything! Once in a while, when we get enough people, we run mafia games in the chat, too! Fair warning: atmosphere is usually a little more mature than FR itself.
  • The MafiaScum Wiki: The internet’s greatest repository of all things mafia (or so I’d like to think)! From guides, to glossaries, to theory, to roles, the MS wiki is a wonderful source of information.
  • Mafia Party Game History
  • Suggest something!

Player List

Newcomers will have priority over Veterans for Sign Ups! If we aren't filled by late Sunday, then I will let the Veterans have the remaining slots - first come, first serve!

Newcomers = People who have participated in less than 5 Non-RP Mafia Games total

Veterans = People who have participated in 5 or more Non-RP Mafia Games total

Players:
  1. @ Shadowlugia711 - Lynched Day Two (Pirate Crew Member)
  2. @candyninja101
  3. @AkumaShushukuu
  4. @ DarkOnyx - Lynched Day One (Pirate Crew Member)
  5. @ Ambrose - Killed Day One (Pirate Crew Member)
  6. @ Fallencrow - Killed Day Three (Jack's loyal crew member)
  7. @ WynterDragen - Lynched Day Four (Pirate Crew Member)
  8. @ CinnabarCobra - Lynched Day Three (Pirate Crew Member)
  9. @starseer
  10. @ ObsidianSpike - Killed Day Two (Pirate Crew Member)
  11. @ShockZephyr (Replaced wbq)
  12. @Beheaded
  13. @SoullessRogue

List of Veterans who have expressed interest in joining: ShockZephyr, wbq, Beheaded,

Advisers
  • Town Adviser: FunFilledWTFery a.k.a Captain Matches - Removed Day Three
  • Mason Adviser: Stanari - Removed Day Three
  • Mafia Adviser: KirkFan2255 - Removed Day Three

Replacements
Spectators
Membership entitles you to pings for EoD and access to a spectator/dead QT, as well as possibly spoilers.
2v32at4.jpg
[center][b][size=6]Rules[/size][/b][/center] Breaking these rules may result in [b]verbal warnings, force-replacements, mod-kills, and being denied entrance into future games depending on the nature of the infraction[/b]. [u][size=5]General[/size][/u] [list][*]Obviously, mod reigns supreme, etc, etc. [*]It is better that you ask me about a rule you don’t understand then accidentally breaking one and getting mod-killed as a result. [*]Play to win. [*]Play with respect. [*]If I've made a mistake, let me know. Role-related mistakes should be PMed; general mistakes can be addressed in thread (bold [u]and[/u] ping me when you need my attention). [*]Questions, comments, and considerations are welcome. [*]Taking out-of-game influences into the game isn’t cool. That means no bribes, bets (unless all parties are not in the game), or threats. [*][b]Pretending to break a rule is equivalent to breaking a rule.[/b] [*]Respect the [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=66]Flight Rising Forum Code of Conduct[/url][/list] [u][size=5]Posts and Post Content[/size][/u] [list][*][b]Quoting, copy-pasting, or screenshotting your role PM is grounds for an immediate mod-kill.[/b] [*]As a corollary: the flavor (italicized text) in your role PM, or any other private communications I send you, is for you and you alone. People found using flavor to determine someone’s alignment will be frowned at. [*]Don't use any encryption that you can't come up with your own brain. Bread crumbs are fine. [*]No provable randomization. [*]Please be courteous in your use of BBCode. [*][b]Do not edit or delete posts.[/b] Accidental edits are okay. If you do accidentally edit or delete, repost the original version unless the change was [i]very[/i] minor. Deleting a double post is fine. [*]RPing is discouraged, but sprinkling a post with a little bit of flavor is fine. [*][b]Be civil.[/b] It's okay to be aggressive, but personal attacks (ie, “You’re stupid!”) are not okay. (Note that this is distinct from “That’s stupid!”,which [i]is[/i] okay.) [*]Don't go out of your way to be obnoxious (for example, by spamming flashy gifs all over the thread). Tasteful spam is okay. [/list] [u][size=5]Private Communications[/size][/u] [list][*][b]Don't talk to people who are in this game [i]about[/i] this game, unless it’s in this thread.[/b] That means no PMs between players, unless I expressly tell you otherwise. [*]The mafia will have a private Quicktopic. Possession of a Quicktopic entitles you to private communication with any other members by any means you desire. [*]Feel free to talk privately to people not in the game (including me and all dead players), so long as you make it clear that the recipient [b]should not respond[/b]. However, be aware that this bars them from replacing in. [*]If you are dead, you are not to discuss this game with living players under any circumstances. [*]Dead players and spectators will share a Quicktopic Chat, but do not share this with any living players![/list] [u][size=5]Deadlines[/size][/u] [list][*]Day phases will be 20 hours long with a 4 hour lockdown period. The first Day phase will be 48 hours long with a 4 hour lockdown period. [indent][list][*]If 20% of the currently living players can reach a consensus to extend the day length by a total of another 24 hours, then the day will extend.[/indent] [*][b]Lockdown will always be at 17:00 FR time a.k.a 5:00 PM![/b] [*]The maximum amount of extensions to the day length is 2 times. [*]You may post during lockdown until you see [b]RESERVED[/b] posts. Once you see the reserved posts, [b]do not post until after I say so[/b]. Lockdown may be ended early if I get the EotD post done or have something to do later, but this will never affect the next day’s lockdown time. It will simply add more time to the day. [b]TL;DR, lockdown will ALWAYS be at the same time.[/b] [*]Once the Lockdown post is in the thread, no more actions/votes will be accepted and/or changed! [*]That being said… Be sure to be proactive and [b]submit your actions/votes in [u][i]before[/i][/u] Lockdown occurs![/b][/list] [u][size=5]Lynching[/size][/u] [list][*]In order for a lynch to occur, 20% of the living players (rounded up) must reach a general consensus and cast their individual vote to remove a suspect from the game. [*]For example, at the beginning of this game with 13 living players, 3 players must reach a consensus in order to lynch someone. [*]Players can vote for an extension in the game. Each ‘Day’ may be extended up to 2 times. [*]Players can choose [b]not to vote[/b]. [*]Players can vote for no lynch to occur, but an over half the currently living players must reach an agreement for this to happen. [*]For example, if players wish for no lynch to occur on the first day, then 8 players must vote for no lynch to occur. [*][b][i]Players may vote for no lynch to occur only [u]twice[/u] throughout the entire game.[/i][/b] [*]Votes and actions are locked in once Lockdown hits, but you may continue to post until I “lock” the thread with the RESERVED posts. [*]If there's a tie between two people, there is no lynch. [/list] [u][size=5]Activity[/size][/u] [list][*]A player is required to make at least one post per day to be considered “active”. [*]Failure to make one post per day for 2 24-hour days will result in a replacement. [*]Submitting in actions but not posting in the discussion thread is not encouraged and can result in either becoming lynched by the rest of the players. [*]Above all, please let me know you’re going to be inactive so I can replace you in a timely manner. Thank you![/list]
Rules

Breaking these rules may result in verbal warnings, force-replacements, mod-kills, and being denied entrance into future games depending on the nature of the infraction.

General
  • Obviously, mod reigns supreme, etc, etc.
  • It is better that you ask me about a rule you don’t understand then accidentally breaking one and getting mod-killed as a result.
  • Play to win.
  • Play with respect.
  • If I've made a mistake, let me know. Role-related mistakes should be PMed; general mistakes can be addressed in thread (bold and ping me when you need my attention).
  • Questions, comments, and considerations are welcome.
  • Taking out-of-game influences into the game isn’t cool. That means no bribes, bets (unless all parties are not in the game), or threats.
  • Pretending to break a rule is equivalent to breaking a rule.
  • Respect the Flight Rising Forum Code of Conduct

Posts and Post Content
  • Quoting, copy-pasting, or screenshotting your role PM is grounds for an immediate mod-kill.
  • As a corollary: the flavor (italicized text) in your role PM, or any other private communications I send you, is for you and you alone. People found using flavor to determine someone’s alignment will be frowned at.
  • Don't use any encryption that you can't come up with your own brain. Bread crumbs are fine.
  • No provable randomization.
  • Please be courteous in your use of BBCode.
  • Do not edit or delete posts. Accidental edits are okay. If you do accidentally edit or delete, repost the original version unless the change was very minor. Deleting a double post is fine.
  • RPing is discouraged, but sprinkling a post with a little bit of flavor is fine.
  • Be civil. It's okay to be aggressive, but personal attacks (ie, “You’re stupid!”) are not okay. (Note that this is distinct from “That’s stupid!”,which is okay.)
  • Don't go out of your way to be obnoxious (for example, by spamming flashy gifs all over the thread). Tasteful spam is okay.

Private Communications
  • Don't talk to people who are in this game about this game, unless it’s in this thread. That means no PMs between players, unless I expressly tell you otherwise.
  • The mafia will have a private Quicktopic. Possession of a Quicktopic entitles you to private communication with any other members by any means you desire.
  • Feel free to talk privately to people not in the game (including me and all dead players), so long as you make it clear that the recipient should not respond. However, be aware that this bars them from replacing in.
  • If you are dead, you are not to discuss this game with living players under any circumstances.
  • Dead players and spectators will share a Quicktopic Chat, but do not share this with any living players!

Deadlines
  • Day phases will be 20 hours long with a 4 hour lockdown period. The first Day phase will be 48 hours long with a 4 hour lockdown period.
    • If 20% of the currently living players can reach a consensus to extend the day length by a total of another 24 hours, then the day will extend.
  • Lockdown will always be at 17:00 FR time a.k.a 5:00 PM!
  • The maximum amount of extensions to the day length is 2 times.
  • You may post during lockdown until you see RESERVED posts. Once you see the reserved posts, do not post until after I say so. Lockdown may be ended early if I get the EotD post done or have something to do later, but this will never affect the next day’s lockdown time. It will simply add more time to the day. TL;DR, lockdown will ALWAYS be at the same time.
  • Once the Lockdown post is in the thread, no more actions/votes will be accepted and/or changed!
  • That being said… Be sure to be proactive and submit your actions/votes in before Lockdown occurs!

Lynching
  • In order for a lynch to occur, 20% of the living players (rounded up) must reach a general consensus and cast their individual vote to remove a suspect from the game.
  • For example, at the beginning of this game with 13 living players, 3 players must reach a consensus in order to lynch someone.
  • Players can vote for an extension in the game. Each ‘Day’ may be extended up to 2 times.
  • Players can choose not to vote.
  • Players can vote for no lynch to occur, but an over half the currently living players must reach an agreement for this to happen.
  • For example, if players wish for no lynch to occur on the first day, then 8 players must vote for no lynch to occur.
  • Players may vote for no lynch to occur only twice throughout the entire game.
  • Votes and actions are locked in once Lockdown hits, but you may continue to post until I “lock” the thread with the RESERVED posts.
  • If there's a tie between two people, there is no lynch.

Activity
  • A player is required to make at least one post per day to be considered “active”.
  • Failure to make one post per day for 2 24-hour days will result in a replacement.
  • Submitting in actions but not posting in the discussion thread is not encouraged and can result in either becoming lynched by the rest of the players.
  • Above all, please let me know you’re going to be inactive so I can replace you in a timely manner. Thank you!
2v32at4.jpg
[b][size=5]Setup Info and Public Knowledge[/size][/b] [list][*]The game follows the [b][url=http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Friends_and_Enemies]Friends and Enemies[/url][/b] set-up. [*]In this particular game, there is [b]no "Night" phase[/b] where players submit their actions in. [*]Instead, they [b]must submit their actions in before Lockdown[/b] in order for them to take effect. [list][*]There will be a Town Advisor, a Mafia Advisor, and a Mason Advisor. These three players are here to help you learn to play! [list][*][b]Vanilla Townie[/b]: Aligned with the [b][color=green]town[/color][/b]. This role has no special abilities except its voice, its vote, and its wits. [i]AKA citizen, villager.[/i] [*][b]Town Mason[/b]: Aligned with the [b][color=green]town[/color][/b]. You and two other town masons - plus your advisor - may communicate, not only in the discussion thread, but with each other privately in your own Quicktopic chat. [b]Please do not share this with anyone else[/b]. [*][b]Town Adviser[/b]: Aligned with the [b][color=green]town[/color][/b]. Is publicly known to be aligned with the town, but has no vote. Cannot be lynched and is not a valid target for night actions. Dies at the end of Day 3. [*][b]Mason Adviser[/b]: Aligned with the [b][color=green]town[/color][/b]. Is publicly known to be aligned with the town, but has no vote. Has access to the Mason Private Quicktopic Chat and can communicate with the masons in that private chat. Cannot be lynched and is not a valid target for night actions. Dies at the end of Day 3. [*][b]Mafia Goon[/b]: Aligned with the [b][color=red]mafia[/color][/b]. May perform the nightly kill allotted to the mafia. [i]AKA mafioso, werewolf.[/i] [*][b]Mafia Adviser[/b]: Aligned with the [b][color=red]mafia[/color][/b]. Is publicly known to be aligned with the mafia, but has no vote. Cannot be lynched and is not a valid target for night actions. May answer questions publicly but is neither obliged nor encouraged to do so. [*]The mafia win when they equal or outnumber the town [*]The mafia may converse in their Quicktopic at any time. [*][b][color=green]FunFilledWTFery[/color][/b] is your [b][color=green]Town Adviser[/color][/b]! [*][b][color=green]Stanari[/color][/b] is your [b][color=green]Mason Adviser[/color][/b]! [*][b][color=red]Kirkfan2255[/color][/b] is your [b][color=red]Mafia Adviser[/color][/b]! [*]This is the Vanilla Townie role PM, minus its flavor:[/list][/list][/list] [quote=Vanilla Pirate Role PM][i]Ho there ye youngin! Me eye sees that ye’ve been recruited into the infamous crew of Captain Jack Sparrow! Not bad for a youngin like you. As a crew member of this savvy ship that means that there’s certainly a colorful cast of others aboard the vessel that’s just like you! Get the gold, grab the rum, and sail into the sunset! Can’t be that hard, right?! Though something a strange… is afoot. Hushed rumors, and shifty glances are going round like the plague, and Captain Jack Sparrow seems to be acting a bit strange... er…. Welcome [b]Detroness[/b]! You are a [i]crew member[/i] ([color=green]Vanilla Townie[/color]). [b]Abilities[/b]: Nothing but your wits, voice, and lynch vote. [/quote] [b][size=5]Additional Information[/size][/b] [LIST] [*]The game is set to begin on April 4th, 2016 (that's next Monday) [*] [/LIST]
Setup Info and Public Knowledge

• The game follows the Friends and Enemies set-up.
  • In this particular game, there is no "Night" phase where players submit their actions in.
  • Instead, they must submit their actions in before Lockdown in order for them to take effect.
    • There will be a Town Advisor, a Mafia Advisor, and a Mason Advisor. These three players are here to help you learn to play!

• Vanilla Townie: Aligned with the town. This role has no special abilities except its voice, its vote, and its wits. AKA citizen, villager.
      • Town Mason: Aligned with the town. You and two other town masons - plus your advisor - may communicate, not only in the discussion thread, but with each other privately in your own Quicktopic chat. Please do not share this with anyone else.
      • Town Adviser: Aligned with the town. Is publicly known to be aligned with the town, but has no vote. Cannot be lynched and is not a valid target for night actions. Dies at the end of Day 3.
      • Mason Adviser: Aligned with the town. Is publicly known to be aligned with the town, but has no vote. Has access to the Mason Private Quicktopic Chat and can communicate with the masons in that private chat. Cannot be lynched and is not a valid target for night actions. Dies at the end of Day 3.

• Mafia Goon: Aligned with the mafia. May perform the nightly kill allotted to the mafia. AKA mafioso, werewolf.
      • Mafia Adviser: Aligned with the mafia. Is publicly known to be aligned with the mafia, but has no vote. Cannot be lynched and is not a valid target for night actions. May answer questions publicly but is neither obliged nor encouraged to do so.

• The mafia win when they equal or outnumber the town
      • The mafia may converse in their Quicktopic at any time.
      • FunFilledWTFery is your Town Adviser!
      • Stanari is your Mason Adviser!
      • Kirkfan2255 is your Mafia Adviser!
      • This is the Vanilla Townie role PM, minus its flavor:

Vanilla Pirate Role PM wrote:
Ho there ye youngin! Me eye sees that ye’ve been recruited into the infamous crew of Captain Jack Sparrow! Not bad for a youngin like you.

As a crew member of this savvy ship that means that there’s certainly a colorful cast of others aboard the vessel that’s just like you! Get the gold, grab the rum, and sail into the sunset! Can’t be that hard, right?!

Though something a strange… is afoot. Hushed rumors, and shifty glances are going round like the plague, and Captain Jack Sparrow seems to be acting a bit strange... er….

Welcome Detroness! You are a crew member (Vanilla Townie).

Abilities: Nothing but your wits, voice, and lynch vote.

Additional Information

• The game is set to begin on April 4th, 2016 (that's next Monday)

2v32at4.jpg
Thread Navigation

Day One Begins l 1.0 l 1.1 l 1.2 l 1.3 Final l EoD1

Day Two Begins l 2.0 l 2.1 l 2.2 Extension l 2.3 l EotD2

Day Three Begins l 3.0 l 3.1 l EotD3

Day Four Begins l 4.0 l Replacement & Extension l 4.1 l 4.2 l End
Thread Navigation

Day One Begins l 1.0 l 1.1 l 1.2 l 1.3 Final l EoD1

Day Two Begins l 2.0 l 2.1 l 2.2 Extension l 2.3 l EotD2

Day Three Begins l 3.0 l 3.1 l EotD3

Day Four Begins l 4.0 l Replacement & Extension l 4.1 l 4.2 l End
2v32at4.jpg
[center][img]http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/22400000/Jack-Sparrow-GIF-johnny-depp-22453635-500-200.gif[/img] [size=5]This Thread is now Officially OPEN! Make sure to bring your Jars of Dirt!
Jack-Sparrow-GIF-johnny-depp-22453635-500-200.gif

This Thread is now Officially OPEN!

Make sure to bring your Jars of Dirt!
2v32at4.jpg
@Detroness *hops on board, bringing a jar of dirt* [img]http://orig14.deviantart.net/d1d5/f/2014/218/1/4/i_got_a_jar_of_dirt_22b0ca_3074424_by_mszmurlo3-d7u17ra.gif[/img] I'd like to join.
@Detroness

*hops on board, bringing a jar of dirt*

i_got_a_jar_of_dirt_22b0ca_3074424_by_mszmurlo3-d7u17ra.gif

I'd like to join.
@Shadowlugia711

:D Added!
@Shadowlugia711

:D Added!
2v32at4.jpg
@Detroness

this seems like fun!

can I please join?

(P.s. ever heard of a game called Town of Salem?)
@Detroness

this seems like fun!

can I please join?

(P.s. ever heard of a game called Town of Salem?)
cmbbdre_by_teemay-dc67kf2.gifb189c39affbc1cd2786e7acb05c35e84-dc0klir.pngv7rczab_by_teemay-dc67kh1.gif77153a6b8879362972bca82c5818f233.png
FR+7
@candyninja101

Added! :D Have a foolery April Fool's Day!
@candyninja101

Added! :D Have a foolery April Fool's Day!
2v32at4.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51