Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Buy Me a Dragon (game!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
Here is the premise.

1.You ping the player posting before you and say "Buy me a dragon"

2. The player before you buys a dragon for 5000 treasure and gets to pick out ANY dragon they choose at that price. (try to go to the player's lair first to see what kind of dragons they like)

3. Then they send it to you for 1 CR and YOU edit your previous post with the dragon image.

4. The next person then pings YOU and says "Buy me a dragon"
(make sure you ping the correct person, and not the person who just bought the dragon)

5. Lather, rinse, repeat.

6. For any comments, begin your post with SKIP.

7. You must BUY the dragon from the AH, and not use one of your own.

8. Do not post/play unless you have lair space for a new dragon.(2 spaces. One for your new dragon, and one for the one you will buy for the next player) and 5000 treasure.

9. Once the CR is accepted, then that player can do whatever they want with it, including exalt it.

10. You do not have to wait until the previous player has posted an image of their dragon to continue the game.

The point of the game is to try to pick out a dragon that the user who pinged you would like to keep, based on the dragons you see when you peek at their lair.

Anybody want to play?
Here is the premise.

1.You ping the player posting before you and say "Buy me a dragon"

2. The player before you buys a dragon for 5000 treasure and gets to pick out ANY dragon they choose at that price. (try to go to the player's lair first to see what kind of dragons they like)

3. Then they send it to you for 1 CR and YOU edit your previous post with the dragon image.

4. The next person then pings YOU and says "Buy me a dragon"
(make sure you ping the correct person, and not the person who just bought the dragon)

5. Lather, rinse, repeat.

6. For any comments, begin your post with SKIP.

7. You must BUY the dragon from the AH, and not use one of your own.

8. Do not post/play unless you have lair space for a new dragon.(2 spaces. One for your new dragon, and one for the one you will buy for the next player) and 5000 treasure.

9. Once the CR is accepted, then that player can do whatever they want with it, including exalt it.

10. You do not have to wait until the previous player has posted an image of their dragon to continue the game.

The point of the game is to try to pick out a dragon that the user who pinged you would like to keep, based on the dragons you see when you peek at their lair.

Anybody want to play?
PyeohlG.png
*bump*
I would participate, but I have no lair space, filled the last spot today.
*bump*
I would participate, but I have no lair space, filled the last spot today.
jbjaGRz.png
Check out my little hatchery! I also have a bio/lore shop, link in the hatchery~
@Moorising
So, would I get one from you, correct?
@Moorising
So, would I get one from you, correct?
swap_by_rebebird-dcmdt5g.pngtumblr_puemdu5BCj1vjloioo1_100.pngSB3LpZT.png
@Moonrising

Buy me a dragon!
@Moonrising

Buy me a dragon!
@Chiliphantump122 buy me a dragon >:3c
@Chiliphantump122 buy me a dragon >:3c
tired_by_teethys-db4wz4f.gif
@Dragobir
Buy me a dragon! (btw I love your dragons.)
@Dragobir
Buy me a dragon! (btw I love your dragons.)
0cf0a63e-5d74-44b6-bc59-5ce3b8bc35d8_zpsz72old1p.png
@Dragobir

I'll send her over!

(SKIP)
@Dragobir

I'll send her over!

(SKIP)
[Friendly bump, skip me]
[Friendly bump, skip me]
hora pars vitae

doggo2.pngdoggo1.png
@TypicallyUsual Please buy me a dragon! EDIT: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21415070] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/214151/21415070_350.png[/img] [/url] What a little cutie, thanks for getting her for me!
@TypicallyUsual

Please buy me a dragon!

EDIT:

21415070_350.png

What a little cutie, thanks for getting her for me!
TgDWGF.png xpan
xhe/him
xfr+8
TgP7gC.png

i have 500k worth of clan lore in my head bouncing around like a dvd screensaver

fodderlocke
breeding hell
SKIP (bumping until I have a lair space open!)
SKIP (bumping until I have a lair space open!)
PyeohlG.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18