TOPIC | Last post wins!
1 2 ... 5453 5454 5455 5456 5457 ... 8866 8867
@Kairo
oooh, wow
He's suuuper pretty!
@Kairo
oooh, wow
He's suuuper pretty!
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
@LordoftheRing
Too lazy to spend them!? If I had those gems I would be splurging so hard on fandragons right now, ahaha.
@LordoftheRing
Too lazy to spend them!? If I had those gems I would be splurging so hard on fandragons right now, ahaha.
9CxYF0H.png
@Kairo
Well thankfully I don't have many fandragons in my lair, got a couple but not many.
@Kairo
Well thankfully I don't have many fandragons in my lair, got a couple but not many.
w3Yexmm.gif
@Atax Oh truuuuuuth! XD
@Atax Oh truuuuuuth! XD
She/Her - Straight but not Narrow- Melanie Martinez Fan - +1 hour FR time - Feel free to click my links below! \/
SH1SQ3B.pngti8KfRS.png GOc109J.pngdl3RiWP.pnguntitled_by_samiamluvdov-dbpv3i7.gif
"What are you doing today?"
Nothing.
"Oh, well then, could you help me with-"
No no no
You misunderstand
I dont mean I have nothing planned
I mean I plan to do nothing
"What are you doing today?"
Nothing.
"Oh, well then, could you help me with-"
No no no
You misunderstand
I dont mean I have nothing planned
I mean I plan to do nothing
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
@BlackIvy

*laughs* You must be a cat.

----

Yato looks really good. I have yet to buy anything with what little gems I've got.
@BlackIvy

*laughs* You must be a cat.

----

Yato looks really good. I have yet to buy anything with what little gems I've got.
34336115.png My TH (inc portfolio) lightning_rune_50x50.png [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/343362/34336115.png[/img[/img]
Windows Error Remix
Windows Error Remix
xTLBQuX.png
Y’know what a makes me angry? So the other planets have moons, and those moons have awesome names like Callisto or something. But what is our moon called? The moon.
Y’know what a makes me angry? So the other planets have moons, and those moons have awesome names like Callisto or something. But what is our moon called? The moon.
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
I like the beat.

When you find an item you like in the FR Item Database, but can't find it anywhere.
I like the beat.

When you find an item you like in the FR Item Database, but can't find it anywhere.
34336115.png My TH (inc portfolio) lightning_rune_50x50.png [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/343362/34336115.png[/img[/img]
Well, if it helps you can call it Luna or Selene?
Well, if it helps you can call it Luna or Selene?
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
1 2 ... 5453 5454 5455 5456 5457 ... 8866 8867