Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Last post wins!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 8866 8867
Alright, so this is just a little game that I found on a game called Spirit Animals, and decided to bring it here! :3 Basically the last post wins. If you post and nobody responds within 3 days, you win! Example: Person 1: I'm gonna win! Person 2: Nooo. Dx Wait.... Person 3: I like pineapples. (3 days later...) Person 3: I win! Now let's start over. :D You can say anything you want, heck, you can even just chat! You can even post pictures! :3 Follow the FR rules, though, and no inappropriate stuff. Edit (??/??/2016): Wow! This little game I made has reached 700+ pages! I never expected that to happen. 030 I'm happy you all like this, guys! XD Also, decided to scroll through the pages, some of those gifs gave me a good laugh. :P [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1743187/33]Especially that pyramid of bird going "NOPE" quotes.[/url] Also, da reward is an endless supply of chocolate chip cookies and pudding. :3 If anyone will ever win... lol Edit #2 (2/23/2017): [img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/5edaabed67b749658ed6934ca2db0dd7.png[/img] WHAT THE HECK?! Wow, I didn't know my post would get so popular... xD I wonder if anyone will win this game? :P Anyway, thanks for all the many, many comments!
Alright, so this is just a little game that I found on a game called Spirit Animals, and decided to bring it here! :3 Basically the last post wins. If you post and nobody responds within 3 days, you win! Example:

Person 1: I'm gonna win!
Person 2: Nooo. Dx Wait....
Person 3: I like pineapples.
(3 days later...)
Person 3: I win! Now let's start over. :D

You can say anything you want, heck, you can even just chat! You can even post pictures! :3 Follow the FR rules, though, and no inappropriate stuff.

Edit (??/??/2016):
Wow! This little game I made has reached 700+ pages! I never expected that to happen. 030 I'm happy you all like this, guys! XD Also, decided to scroll through the pages, some of those gifs gave me a good laugh. :P Especially that pyramid of bird going "NOPE" quotes. Also, da reward is an endless supply of chocolate chip cookies and pudding. :3
If anyone will ever win... lol

Edit #2 (2/23/2017):
5edaabed67b749658ed6934ca2db0dd7.png
WHAT THE HECK?!
Wow, I didn't know my post would get so popular... xD
I wonder if anyone will win this game? :P
Anyway, thanks for all the many, many comments!
wispfire_fiendcat.png
@Elininjakat

Well, I won't let you win your own game. Cool idea!
@Elininjakat

Well, I won't let you win your own game. Cool idea!
@Leafmoss
I won't go down easy, either. :3 And ty. :D By da way, do you like cats? I got 2 of them. :P
@Leafmoss
I won't go down easy, either. :3 And ty. :D By da way, do you like cats? I got 2 of them. :P
wispfire_fiendcat.png
@Elininjakat
U shall not win! MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! >:D
@Elininjakat
U shall not win! MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! >:D
JmbT6.gifCP3XG.gif2hwzY.gifdmTYQ.gif
@Elininjakat

Love cats. I have one and she's awesome.

@GrowlingHorse

You think you'll win?
@Elininjakat

Love cats. I have one and she's awesome.

@GrowlingHorse

You think you'll win?
Ayy hello
Ayy hello
2udujyc.pngtumblr_oqb77mzwgv1tes27xo1_250.png
@Honoka
None shall defeat me!!!!!!!!
@Honoka
None shall defeat me!!!!!!!!
JmbT6.gifCP3XG.gif2hwzY.gifdmTYQ.gif
@GrowlingHorse

I just did~ Aha