Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Let's Write A Story!!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55
REMINDER!!! READ ALLL RULES AND FOLLOW THEM! MAXIMUM OF FIVE (5) WORDS IN A PHRASE PLEASE!!!

Each person says ONLY ONE WORD to keep the story going! (If the word makes no sense and five people agree, then that word is skipped. When someone feels it is necessary they can add a period or other punctuation at the end of their word. THEREE MUST BE AT LEAST 5 PEOPLE BETWEEN YOUR NEW WORD AND YOUR LAST WORD! Once someone else posts below you, you cannot edit your post.

3.30.16 Edit:
*NOTICE* The Game will be finishing soon for another round!!!! We only have ONE MORE WEEK AS OF MARCH 30TH, 2016 to finish up this story. If you want to end the story You may say "The End" at a reasonable time. Once The End is posted no more additions to the story may be made, however the person who ended the story may start another round with a word. AS OF NEXT ROUND, PHRASES OF FIVE OR LESS WORDS MAY BE MADE, BUT SINGLE WORDS ARE APPRECIATED.

I'll start!

Wonderfully,
REMINDER!!! READ ALLL RULES AND FOLLOW THEM! MAXIMUM OF FIVE (5) WORDS IN A PHRASE PLEASE!!!

Each person says ONLY ONE WORD to keep the story going! (If the word makes no sense and five people agree, then that word is skipped. When someone feels it is necessary they can add a period or other punctuation at the end of their word. THEREE MUST BE AT LEAST 5 PEOPLE BETWEEN YOUR NEW WORD AND YOUR LAST WORD! Once someone else posts below you, you cannot edit your post.

3.30.16 Edit:
*NOTICE* The Game will be finishing soon for another round!!!! We only have ONE MORE WEEK AS OF MARCH 30TH, 2016 to finish up this story. If you want to end the story You may say "The End" at a reasonable time. Once The End is posted no more additions to the story may be made, however the person who ended the story may start another round with a word. AS OF NEXT ROUND, PHRASES OF FIVE OR LESS WORDS MAY BE MADE, BUT SINGLE WORDS ARE APPRECIATED.

I'll start!

Wonderfully,
obBQTcR.giflightshieldr.pngGod Bless America
Wonderfully, it
Wonderfully, it
SXcFe6F.png Change is the only constant.
(Because no one is answering) wonderfully, it gazed
(Because no one is answering) wonderfully, it gazed
obBQTcR.giflightshieldr.pngGod Bless America
wonderfully, it gazed upon
wonderfully, it gazed upon
Mg9qSuP.gif
Wonderfully, it gazed upon the
Wonderfully, it gazed upon the
Sun Scribes Bio & Lore Shop | Spoons right now: 2/5 (low energy) |
TrickoTreatlogosmall_zps7e979b21.png
Wonderfully, it gazed upon the egg
Wonderfully, it gazed upon the egg
19245072.png16141315.png
Wonderfully, it gazed upon the egg with
Wonderfully, it gazed upon the egg with
Wonderfully, it gazed upon the egg with joy.
Wonderfully, it gazed upon the egg with joy.
Being a teenage dragon-mother is hard. I didn't have time to prevent my babies from eating you.
Wonderfully, it gazed upon the egg with joy. So
Wonderfully, it gazed upon the egg with joy. So
zjjpmw.jpg
Wonderfully, it gazed upon the egg with joy. So the
Wonderfully, it gazed upon the egg with joy. So the
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55