Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | SteamPunkMafia Discussion Thread(Done)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 104 105
/quietly shuffles in to make a belated intro post hellooo everyone, i'm still naru and i'm still a loser. i see lots of faces that are new to the FR mafia community (i think?) -- welcome! pleased to meet ya. \o/ i'm back in college classes after taking last semester off for personal reasons, so if i'm a little bit scarce on FR sometimes, that's probably why. that, and traveling on the weekends, which i do rather often because i can't sit still to save my life ... aaaaand because i can never resist making hannibal references when the opportunity arises: [quote=@Haven][quote=thisoneisblue]psssssst @ polygone I've heard-and it may be false, but-knocking others unconcsious is somewhat frowned upon in certain circles.[/quote] @ thisoneisblue I thought that was cannibalism x3 [/quote] [img]http://45.media.tumblr.com/1ccc10cfbee4137bc496114c287de3fe/tumblr_nei137kT2t1r0g0c4o6_250.gif[/img]
/quietly shuffles in to make a belated intro post

hellooo everyone, i'm still naru and i'm still a loser. i see lots of faces that are new to the FR mafia community (i think?) -- welcome! pleased to meet ya. \o/

i'm back in college classes after taking last semester off for personal reasons, so if i'm a little bit scarce on FR sometimes, that's probably why. that, and traveling on the weekends, which i do rather often because i can't sit still to save my life

... aaaaand because i can never resist making hannibal references when the opportunity arises:
@Haven wrote:
thisoneisblue wrote:
psssssst @ polygone I've heard-and it may be false, but-knocking others unconcsious is somewhat frowned upon in certain circles.
@ thisoneisblue
I thought that was cannibalism x3

tumblr_nei137kT2t1r0g0c4o6_250.gif
late 20s | +3 FR time | glitter boulder

aC86tUH.png
~Welcome to my 2,000th post!~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ ~~~~~ [quote name="SoullessRogue" date=2016-01-19 17:00:33] -drops down from the ceiling panting- I'M HERE GUYS! -casually lands on Polygone- Oh sorry ;w; Did I interrupt your chloroformage? ;D [/quote]-oof- Dear sir and/or madame, but would you kindly get off of mine person?
~Welcome to my 2,000th post!~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
~~~~~
SoullessRogue wrote on 2016-01-19:
-drops down from the ceiling panting-

I'M HERE GUYS! -casually lands on Polygone-

Oh sorry ;w; Did I interrupt your chloroformage? ;D
-oof-
Dear sir and/or madame, but would you kindly get off of mine person?

Praise the sun! \o/
Steampunk, which I know nothing about. Ah well, no Night 0 kill. That's a disappointment, but we can work from that. We'll eventually get a clue.

Can't talk much tonight, have to get up early tomorrow morning. Hope to look over the few pages from today then.
Steampunk, which I know nothing about. Ah well, no Night 0 kill. That's a disappointment, but we can work from that. We'll eventually get a clue.

Can't talk much tonight, have to get up early tomorrow morning. Hope to look over the few pages from today then.
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png
Twice :')
Yes hi, I'm not AFK. Glad to be joining the game, this would be my first here. Here's to hoping I get a win out of it~
Yes hi, I'm not AFK. Glad to be joining the game, this would be my first here. Here's to hoping I get a win out of it~
Congrats on reading my signature. That'll cost three or so seconds of your life, please.
@polygone et. al.

Chloroform apparently does have a pleasant smell, and is also over 40 times as sweet as sugar.

It also alleviates the problematic nature of our old standby ether, as an anesthetic--that of being both irritating to the senses, and highly flammable in gaslit operating theatres.

O, these marvels of the modern age! How they improve our lot. ^__^

Also, @ everyone, should you be on the hunt for fine headwear, I do have the address of quite the hattery, right here!

Shall we make a parade proper of dapper headgear? :D

@ThisOneIsBlue Bluuuuuuuuuuue-person! And yaaay, @Ravinmad--glad you made it!

Good to see you all, delicious friends old and new. :3

(and i'm sick, and will be back after i get more sleep!)
@polygone et. al.

Chloroform apparently does have a pleasant smell, and is also over 40 times as sweet as sugar.

It also alleviates the problematic nature of our old standby ether, as an anesthetic--that of being both irritating to the senses, and highly flammable in gaslit operating theatres.

O, these marvels of the modern age! How they improve our lot. ^__^

Also, @ everyone, should you be on the hunt for fine headwear, I do have the address of quite the hattery, right here!

Shall we make a parade proper of dapper headgear? :D

@ThisOneIsBlue Bluuuuuuuuuuue-person! And yaaay, @Ravinmad--glad you made it!

Good to see you all, delicious friends old and new. :3

(and i'm sick, and will be back after i get more sleep!)
TCC_04-sig.png Millennium Merchant Mafia NPeGYYg.png GFQXkBh.png
Hello everyone!

I'm DarthDeadpool. Feel free to call me any nickname variation of that. Or Squeegee. I have no idea what I am doing, as this is my first game, so...in all honesty....I am probably going to study the heck out of everything and try to make educated decisions.

Italicising that for emphasis. XD. Its going to be my play style. (Is that what it's called? I think so. >> i hope so. )
Hello everyone!

I'm DarthDeadpool. Feel free to call me any nickname variation of that. Or Squeegee. I have no idea what I am doing, as this is my first game, so...in all honesty....I am probably going to study the heck out of everything and try to make educated decisions.

Italicising that for emphasis. XD. Its going to be my play style. (Is that what it's called? I think so. >> i hope so. )
I'll try to be active as much as I can but finals have just started for me so I'll be more active about Saturday-ish. Just so people don't think I'm a lurker.
I'll try to be active as much as I can but finals have just started for me so I'll be more active about Saturday-ish. Just so people don't think I'm a lurker.
| Wishlist | Shiny Hunting | Dream Dragons | Wanted Art List |
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gifTI0OYbZ.pngkrirqod.png7iF4Ik8.pngMs7a4L5.pngegg_arcane_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-dab8vw4.gif
Hey, all! I'll read through the thread and share my thoughts after this class, but I just wanted to give everyone a heads up. As Shock can confirm since we're part of the same hydra in HydraMaf, my schedule's a bit weird atm, and for a while I'm only going to have wifi Mon-Thu mornings, most of Friday, and sporadically Saturday. I'll try to check in with my phone's cellular data from time to time, but I'm trying not to use that too much, so forgive me if I'm a bit quiet. ^^
Hey, all! I'll read through the thread and share my thoughts after this class, but I just wanted to give everyone a heads up. As Shock can confirm since we're part of the same hydra in HydraMaf, my schedule's a bit weird atm, and for a while I'm only going to have wifi Mon-Thu mornings, most of Friday, and sporadically Saturday. I'll try to check in with my phone's cellular data from time to time, but I'm trying not to use that too much, so forgive me if I'm a bit quiet. ^^
n0vnSpk.png 3bMwIy2.png
I've always found steampunk interesting tho the only real exposure I've had is the Leviathan series
I've always found steampunk interesting tho the only real exposure I've had is the Leviathan series
uCR5SCW.png
All folks! It's Matches, your friendly neighborhood firestick.
All folks! It's Matches, your friendly neighborhood firestick.
"What do you mean I'm not allowed to keep the wild gryphon as a pet?!"
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 104 105