Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [Gala] Dragon Bingo! Round 21 pg 22
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
Welcome to Dragon Bingo!

I'm glad you found your way here. This is all part of the Ice Flight's Crystalline Gala. ^_^ Feel free to enjoy. Visit the Gala Central raffle and see if there are more games you might be interested in. Above all, HAVE FUN!

To Sign up fill out your Bingo card like the one below and post it in thread, or ping me to create one for you. This game will start on Sunday, Jan 24th - the first day of the Crystalline Gala.

Ping List:
@Eialyne @maramcgregor @MissMokushiroku @IgnisFlamel @deztora @JinxMoonstone @Chills @AkiraKatsura2 @Astrologist @Wildswirls @missingno @Schefflera @Zelan @Lalona @hinatot @ImperialFeline
Welcome to Dragon Bingo!

I'm glad you found your way here. This is all part of the Ice Flight's Crystalline Gala. ^_^ Feel free to enjoy. Visit the Gala Central raffle and see if there are more games you might be interested in. Above all, HAVE FUN!

To Sign up fill out your Bingo card like the one below and post it in thread, or ping me to create one for you. This game will start on Sunday, Jan 24th - the first day of the Crystalline Gala.

Ping List:
@Eialyne @maramcgregor @MissMokushiroku @IgnisFlamel @deztora @JinxMoonstone @Chills @AkiraKatsura2 @Astrologist @Wildswirls @missingno @Schefflera @Zelan @Lalona @hinatot @ImperialFeline
tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
[b]Prizes:[/b] First place gets first pick of prizes. Second place gets second pick, etc. All Contestants get 10 tickets to our Gala raffle found HERE. There are prizes for getting a Bingo as well as blacking out your whole card. ((See Below)) A person can only win once for a Bingo OR blacking out, not for both. [i]Bingo[/i] [quote]Prize 1[/quote] CLAIMED [quote]Prize 2[/quote] CLAIMED [quote]Prize 3[/quote] CLAIMED! [i]Black Out[/i] [quote]Prize 1[/quote] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20047867] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/200479/20047867_350.png[/img] [/url] [quote]Prize 2[/quote] CLAIMED [quote]Prize 3[/quote] [Item= Heartred Croaker Crate][Item= Salve Crate][Item= Cursed Crate]
Prizes:

First place gets first pick of prizes. Second place gets second pick, etc. All Contestants get 10 tickets to our Gala raffle found HERE. There are prizes for getting a Bingo as well as blacking out your whole card. ((See Below)) A person can only win once for a Bingo OR blacking out, not for both.

Bingo
Quote:
Prize 1
CLAIMED
Quote:
Prize 2
CLAIMED
Quote:
Prize 3
CLAIMED!

Black Out
Quote:
Prize 1

20047867_350.png

Quote:
Prize 2
CLAIMED
Quote:
Prize 3
Heartred Croaker Crate Salve Crate Cursed Crate
[b]How it Works:[/b] Players will fill out and post their bingo cards in this thread. The template is [url=http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z316/ZaiaFantasy/Flight%20Rising/BINGO_zpsclamhhbn.png]HERE[/url]. You can use www.picmonkey.com to edit the template and create your card. The game starts on (Insert Date Here) between 8-9am FR time. If you need a card made for you - please post here and PING ME! One will be provided for you. If you make your own please post it here before the start date and time and ping me for approval. Cards should look something like this: [img]http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z316/ZaiaFantasy/Flight%20Rising/Example_zps0akel5k9.png[/img] No player may use a gene, color, or flight more than once. There should be no more than 6 genes, 6 flights, and 12 colors. For the few colors where flights overlap please use a (C) for color or (F) for flight in the case of Ice, Fire, etc. Every so often (I'm aiming for every few hours) I will post three things: a color, a flight, and gene. Players in Ice Flight may post a screen shot of exalting a dragon with one of these things to mark it off their card. Other Flights must send a dragon to myself that matches one of the criteria to mark it off your card. Only one criteria can be met per dragon. Basically, no dragon may count for more than one space on your card but you can send up to three dragons (one for each criteria) per open period to mark off all three criteria if they are on your card. [b]For example: [/b]if you send an Ice dragon with the Tiger gene when it's called for you may only mark off Ice or Tiger on your card. If you have Ice, Tiger, and Lightning on your card and they are all asked for you may send 3 dragons (one tiger, one Ice colored, and one Lightning) to mark off all three.
How it Works:

Players will fill out and post their bingo cards in this thread. The template is HERE. You can use www.picmonkey.com to edit the template and create your card. The game starts on (Insert Date Here) between 8-9am FR time. If you need a card made for you - please post here and PING ME! One will be provided for you. If you make your own please post it here before the start date and time and ping me for approval.

Cards should look something like this:

Example_zps0akel5k9.png

No player may use a gene, color, or flight more than once. There should be no more than 6 genes, 6 flights, and 12 colors. For the few colors where flights overlap please use a (C) for color or (F) for flight in the case of Ice, Fire, etc.

Every so often (I'm aiming for every few hours) I will post three things: a color, a flight, and gene. Players in Ice Flight may post a screen shot of exalting a dragon with one of these things to mark it off their card. Other Flights must send a dragon to myself that matches one of the criteria to mark it off your card. Only one criteria can be met per dragon. Basically, no dragon may count for more than one space on your card but you can send up to three dragons (one for each criteria) per open period to mark off all three criteria if they are on your card.

For example: if you send an Ice dragon with the Tiger gene when it's called for you may only mark off Ice or Tiger on your card. If you have Ice, Tiger, and Lightning on your card and they are all asked for you may send 3 dragons (one tiger, one Ice colored, and one Lightning) to mark off all three.
Rules:

1. Only one dragon per Bingo space
2. Post cards in thread. No altering cards once they've been posted
3. Each item can only be used once
4. One card per player
5. Out of Flight players must send a Crossroads and it must be accepted before a space can be marked off on your card.
6. In Flight must post a screen shot of the exalt before it can be counted.
7. Any dragon counts toward the space, hatchlings or adults
8. Calls of Bingo or Blackout must be posted in thread and verified. Posting in thread allows for a time stamp for first, second, and third place
Rules:

1. Only one dragon per Bingo space
2. Post cards in thread. No altering cards once they've been posted
3. Each item can only be used once
4. One card per player
5. Out of Flight players must send a Crossroads and it must be accepted before a space can be marked off on your card.
6. In Flight must post a screen shot of the exalt before it can be counted.
7. Any dragon counts toward the space, hatchlings or adults
8. Calls of Bingo or Blackout must be posted in thread and verified. Posting in thread allows for a time stamp for first, second, and third place
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
OPEN FOR POSTING
OPEN FOR POSTING
@ZaiaFantasy I'd like to sign up!
@ZaiaFantasy I'd like to sign up!
Sun Scribes Bio & Lore Shop | Spoons right now: 2/5 (low energy) |
TrickoTreatlogosmall_zps7e979b21.png
@luckgandor

Would you like to make your own card or have one made for you?
@luckgandor

Would you like to make your own card or have one made for you?
@ZaiaFantasy I can make my own, thank you!
@ZaiaFantasy I can make my own, thank you!
Sun Scribes Bio & Lore Shop | Spoons right now: 2/5 (low energy) |
TrickoTreatlogosmall_zps7e979b21.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23