Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Open the Door~
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 1135 1136
Door 1: This brown door looks like a hatchling had drawn on it. It has an orange sun on the corner and a huge Olive green forest under it with actual real leaves taped on top of it.

Door 2: Oh dear, this door is an eyeburner. It's neon blue with a few bright pink and green stripes on it. A fruity smell is coming from behind the door.

Door 3: This door is grey with light blue bubbly spots on it along with a silver door knob. It looks ancient and seems like it could fall down any second. There's a giant pile of splinters in the front it; Watch your step!
Door 1: This brown door looks like a hatchling had drawn on it. It has an orange sun on the corner and a huge Olive green forest under it with actual real leaves taped on top of it.

Door 2: Oh dear, this door is an eyeburner. It's neon blue with a few bright pink and green stripes on it. A fruity smell is coming from behind the door.

Door 3: This door is grey with light blue bubbly spots on it along with a silver door knob. It looks ancient and seems like it could fall down any second. There's a giant pile of splinters in the front it; Watch your step!
@Splatoon

Door three please!
@Splatoon

Door three please!
more permas in my hibden!
fandragon list
@Splatoon

I'll take Door 2 please!
@Splatoon

I'll take Door 2 please!
@Splatoon door 1 please!
@Splatoon door 1 please!
h-hewwo,,, i cant rmb how to use this site
@PeriodCramps You opened the door and some Wool is tossed to you. Wait-- Tossed? You looked into the room while hugging onto the soft material but no one was inside. You ran away from the brown door, no ghost is gonna capture you today! [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/equipment/2847.png[/img] x1 [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/equipment/2855.png [/img] x1 @DarksideQueen You knocked on the door to see if anyone was there but the whole door just falls down. You heard a squeak under the fallen door and there you found a small hatchling trying to get out. Quickly, you held up the door above the spiral and it clings onto your leg. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18762307] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/187624/18762307_350.png[/img] [/url] @Fabro You pushed the door open; weirdly enough it was as strong as an elephant, and hopped over the pile. Two blue eyes appeared from a giant bunk bed and looked up and stared straight into your eyes. The pair of eyes looked away for a moment and hopped out into the light coming from the outside of the door. It was a Squall Rasa! The rasa stood on its hind legs, allowing you to pick itself up. You carried the familiar out of the room, avoiding the pile of splinters. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/883.png[/img]
@PeriodCramps
You opened the door and some Wool is tossed to you. Wait-- Tossed? You looked into the room while hugging onto the soft material but no one was inside. You ran away from the brown door, no ghost is gonna capture you today!
2847.png x1
2855.png x1

@DarksideQueen
You knocked on the door to see if anyone was there but the whole door just falls down. You heard a squeak under the fallen door and there you found a small hatchling trying to get out. Quickly, you held up the door above the spiral and it clings onto your leg.

18762307_350.png

@Fabro
You pushed the door open; weirdly enough it was as strong as an elephant, and hopped over the pile. Two blue eyes appeared from a giant bunk bed and looked up and stared straight into your eyes. The pair of eyes looked away for a moment and hopped out into the light coming from the outside of the door. It was a Squall Rasa! The rasa stood on its hind legs, allowing you to pick itself up. You carried the familiar out of the room, avoiding the pile of splinters.
883.png
Door 1 :: This door seems to have originally black but is now completely covered in a sticky goo that seems to glow. Grab your gloves mate and good luck opening this door.

Door 2 :: This door is brightly colored with blue and pink stripes. The pink stripes are smooth to the touch while the blue stripes have an odd bumpy texture. Pressing your ear close, you can hear an distant buzzing noise.

Door 3 :: Upon this door you can see your reflection for it is a brilliantly polished gold color. It's handle is elegant as is the door frame that adorns it. What possibly lies beyond a door of such beauty?
Door 1 :: This door seems to have originally black but is now completely covered in a sticky goo that seems to glow. Grab your gloves mate and good luck opening this door.

Door 2 :: This door is brightly colored with blue and pink stripes. The pink stripes are smooth to the touch while the blue stripes have an odd bumpy texture. Pressing your ear close, you can hear an distant buzzing noise.

Door 3 :: Upon this door you can see your reflection for it is a brilliantly polished gold color. It's handle is elegant as is the door frame that adorns it. What possibly lies beyond a door of such beauty?
@DarksideQueen

Second door please :3
@DarksideQueen

Second door please :3
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
@DarksideQueen door 2 please!

@SoullessRogue aww ninja'd!

Door 3 please!
@DarksideQueen door 2 please!

@SoullessRogue aww ninja'd!

Door 3 please!
h-hewwo,,, i cant rmb how to use this site
@PeriodCramps

XD :3 You got beat to da' door :3

[I'M NOT HERE A.K.A. SKIP ME]
@PeriodCramps

XD :3 You got beat to da' door :3

[I'M NOT HERE A.K.A. SKIP ME]
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
@DarksideQueen

I'll take door 1!
@DarksideQueen

I'll take door 1!
LeGOqRc.png -*- criR1tu.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 1135 1136