Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Open the Door~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1135 1136
Hello and welcome to Open the Door! (Based on the popular game)

How to Play

There are three doors. Three people choose one each, and when all are chosen, the person who came up with the doors messages the participants, giving them what they won.

Here's an example if it was my turn.

Door 1: An old, wooden door with strange markings on it. It looks fairly easy to open.
Door 2: A blue crystal door that requires magic to open. It seems to lead to a small opening.
Door 3: A rusty, metal door that appears to be busted. It's hard to open, but with some effort, it will open.

Now, behind each of these doors is a prize, but only behind one is a dragon.

Say three people have chosen a door, and Door 1 had the dragon. Each person would be pinged by the door creator, and receive their prizes. Then, the person who received the dragon would keep the thread going by posting three new doors. If the doors aren't posted within 24 hours, the previous door creator may ping them to let them know it's their turn, or choose someone to go next.

You may only choose one door every day.

Now, here's my three doors to start off.

Door 1: A small, purple, crystal door, that lies in an underground cave. A loud noise can be heard coming from behind it.

Door 2: A white door accented with gold spirals. It appears to be firmly shut, but actually opens very easily.

Door 3: A wooden, moss-covered door with runes scratched into it. It appears to be ancient.

Please ping me when you have chosen a door. Once all three doors are chosen, I shall announce what was behind each one.
Hello and welcome to Open the Door! (Based on the popular game)

How to Play

There are three doors. Three people choose one each, and when all are chosen, the person who came up with the doors messages the participants, giving them what they won.

Here's an example if it was my turn.

Door 1: An old, wooden door with strange markings on it. It looks fairly easy to open.
Door 2: A blue crystal door that requires magic to open. It seems to lead to a small opening.
Door 3: A rusty, metal door that appears to be busted. It's hard to open, but with some effort, it will open.

Now, behind each of these doors is a prize, but only behind one is a dragon.

Say three people have chosen a door, and Door 1 had the dragon. Each person would be pinged by the door creator, and receive their prizes. Then, the person who received the dragon would keep the thread going by posting three new doors. If the doors aren't posted within 24 hours, the previous door creator may ping them to let them know it's their turn, or choose someone to go next.

You may only choose one door every day.

Now, here's my three doors to start off.

Door 1: A small, purple, crystal door, that lies in an underground cave. A loud noise can be heard coming from behind it.

Door 2: A white door accented with gold spirals. It appears to be firmly shut, but actually opens very easily.

Door 3: A wooden, moss-covered door with runes scratched into it. It appears to be ancient.

Please ping me when you have chosen a door. Once all three doors are chosen, I shall announce what was behind each one.
F4aaRej.giftumblr_pbnpk5fTMR1ugssd3o2_250.pngscolipede.gif
Door 1, please.
Door 1, please.
http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/flightrising/images/1/18/Icewarden.png/revision/latest?cb=20151114231958
@TwiliWolf

Door 2, please!
@TwiliWolf

Door 2, please!
Thunder
WQA384m.png
FObX7rS.png
JvUa9ma.png
ePOliyb.png
gYW0j5f.png
BySc4Om.gif
@Twiliwolf

Door 3 then!
@Twiliwolf

Door 3 then!
0-AB81-FE3-BA02-4-BC8-8706-6-C5-A243654-B6.png
@Azboy2004 You find a groove in the door and pull, straining your muscles a bit as you open it. Inside, you find the source of the loud sound. A small, rushing waterfall spills into an underground lake ahead of you. Some items sit at the water's edge. You find a broken penny jar, sparrow skull, and a skipping stone. @Thundershower You open the fancy door with ease, and are greeted by a warm atmosphere. It appears to be a nearly empty vault, with some items left behind. You decide to take the few remaining items. You find discipline, and two broken penny jars. @Reshireka It takes quite a bit of effort, but you manage to open the old door. You hear magic sizzle and pop as you enter, signifying the breaking of a barrier. Inside, you find a male Guardian sleeping in the middle of the room. You can see faint blue magic crackle around him, before fading away. The guardian blinks, and stands up, looking at you. He is grateful for you finding him, and wishes to join your clan. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/185528/18552770_350.png[/img] (I will send you all your prizes shortly.)
@Azboy2004

You find a groove in the door and pull, straining your muscles a bit as you open it. Inside, you find the source of the loud sound. A small, rushing waterfall spills into an underground lake ahead of you. Some items sit at the water's edge.

You find a broken penny jar, sparrow skull, and a skipping stone.

@Thundershower

You open the fancy door with ease, and are greeted by a warm atmosphere. It appears to be a nearly empty vault, with some items left behind. You decide to take the few remaining items.

You find discipline, and two broken penny jars.

@Reshireka

It takes quite a bit of effort, but you manage to open the old door. You hear magic sizzle and pop as you enter, signifying the breaking of a barrier. Inside, you find a male Guardian sleeping in the middle of the room. You can see faint blue magic crackle around him, before fading away.

The guardian blinks, and stands up, looking at you. He is grateful for you finding him, and wishes to join your clan.

18552770_350.png

(I will send you all your prizes shortly.)
F4aaRej.giftumblr_pbnpk5fTMR1ugssd3o2_250.pngscolipede.gif
Okay! This is my first time doing this, so... Yay!
Also, because people keep complaining, I'll add more doors.

Door 1: This door is a brilliant royal red with gold trimming encrusted with tons of small gems. The door itself looks like royalty, let alone what lies behind it. However, it looks like it needs a key to open.
Door 2: An old, wooden door covered in moss and ivy. It has no handle... Only a small brass knocker. The door is oddly round, for some reason, and the wood is old and dark. - Claimed by Downpour.
Door 3: a very basic blue door. There really isn't anything special about it. Why would you pick this one?
Door 4: This door is literally ice. That's it. Can you even call this a door? Maybe you can push it or something, but... It's just ice. It probably isn't even worth it. - Claimed by Sapphire235.
Door 5: A stone carved door with some strange runes engraved on them. Or maybe they're claw marks. Eh. Who knows? - Claimed by Stitched.
Okay! This is my first time doing this, so... Yay!
Also, because people keep complaining, I'll add more doors.

Door 1: This door is a brilliant royal red with gold trimming encrusted with tons of small gems. The door itself looks like royalty, let alone what lies behind it. However, it looks like it needs a key to open.
Door 2: An old, wooden door covered in moss and ivy. It has no handle... Only a small brass knocker. The door is oddly round, for some reason, and the wood is old and dark. - Claimed by Downpour.
Door 3: a very basic blue door. There really isn't anything special about it. Why would you pick this one?
Door 4: This door is literally ice. That's it. Can you even call this a door? Maybe you can push it or something, but... It's just ice. It probably isn't even worth it. - Claimed by Sapphire235.
Door 5: A stone carved door with some strange runes engraved on them. Or maybe they're claw marks. Eh. Who knows? - Claimed by Stitched.
@Reshireka
Door 5!!
@Reshireka
Door 5!!
895587_QQ7.pngEvGHIgA.png
x4sSJsw.png
@Reshireka

Door 4, please ^^
@Reshireka

Door 4, please ^^
Click, please :3
incubator_Sapphire235.png
tumblr_n9tem38KHe1tgjlm2o1_500.gif
Door 3.
Door 3.
http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/flightrising/images/1/18/Icewarden.png/revision/latest?cb=20151114231958
@Azboy2004
Next time, ping me, okay?
@Azboy2004
Next time, ping me, okay?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1135 1136