Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [RoR] Summon the Plaguebringer
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[center][IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/oqeqhi.jpg[/IMG] [i]This contest will run from the 18th of October to the 1st of November. Do [b]NOT[/b] post before or after this time period![/i] We are ready for Riot of Rot! Let's do a small last-minute check; Plague skins? [i]"Check."[/i] Goo , ooze , sludge , slime and muck? [i]"Yup!"[/i] Catfishes? [i]"All of them."[/i] Shrooms? [i]"Check!"[/i] Plaguemomma? [i]"Che.. Uhm, uh-oh.."[/i] [i]"We forgot to invite mom!"[/i] *Facepalm* [u][b]What are we going to do?[/b][/u] We have to invite the @plaguebringer ! But is she able to hear us since she just took a dive into the wyrmwound? Invite her by leaving a comment here. Our mother likes humor , so be sure to be funny and original! [u][b]How are we going to do this?[/b][/u] [LIST] [*] The @plaguebringer has to be pinged in your comment. (Do not ping me!) [*] Your comment has to be submitted between 10/18 and 11/1 [*] Do not copy other comments. [*] You are allowed to have up to 3 entries. [*] The "best" comment will be chosen with a voting system and judges. I won't be the only one that will judge your comment. [*] Picture are allowed. [/LIST] [u][b]What can we win?[/b][/u] [item=unhatched plague egg] What an eggcellent prize! That joke was eggceptionally funny, I'm sorry , these were the only onesI could scramble together, I should stop yolking around now. Happy Riot of Rot and may the odds be ever in your favour! [/center]
oqeqhi.jpg
This contest will run from the 18th of October to the 1st of November.
Do NOT post before or after this time period!

We are ready for Riot of Rot! Let's do a small last-minute check;
Plague skins? "Check."
Goo , ooze , sludge , slime and muck? "Yup!"
Catfishes? "All of them."
Shrooms? "Check!"
Plaguemomma? "Che.. Uhm, uh-oh.."

"We forgot to invite mom!" *Facepalm*

What are we going to do?
We have to invite the @plaguebringer !
But is she able to hear us since she just took a dive into the wyrmwound?
Invite her by leaving a comment here. Our mother likes humor , so be sure to be funny and original!

How are we going to do this?
  • The @plaguebringer has to be pinged in your comment. (Do not ping me!)
  • Your comment has to be submitted between 10/18 and 11/1
  • Do not copy other comments.
  • You are allowed to have up to 3 entries.
  • The "best" comment will be chosen with a voting system and judges. I won't be the only one that will judge your comment.
  • Picture are allowed.

What can we win?
Unhatched Plague Egg
What an eggcellent prize!
That joke was eggceptionally funny,
I'm sorry , these were the only onesI could scramble together,
I should stop yolking around now.

Happy Riot of Rot and may the odds be ever in your favour!

XkyNy2i.png
Summon the Plaguebringer is open!
Summon the Plaguebringer is open!
XkyNy2i.png
@Plaguebringer

MOOOM! COME TO THE PARTY WITH US! THERES GONNA BE A WEENIE ROAST AND ITS GONNA BE A SICK TIME!
@Plaguebringer

MOOOM! COME TO THE PARTY WITH US! THERES GONNA BE A WEENIE ROAST AND ITS GONNA BE A SICK TIME!
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
@Plaguebringer

Hey mom... wanna buy some weenies?
@Plaguebringer

Hey mom... wanna buy some weenies?
mby23.gif • +9 FR, She/Her, all mirror clan (2 exceptions,,,,, *shakes fists at aberrations*)
• I collect Mossy Cerdae's (930) and Cerdae Sparkle (17.8k). (Updated 2022-08-28)
Fixing up my lair
Like 3 of mine, I like 10 of yours!
100.gif
@Plaguebringer

Yo, mama. I hear the Gladekeeper and her minions are potting to overthrow us.

...Get it? Potting? Because she's a... plant... nevermind.
@Plaguebringer

Yo, mama. I hear the Gladekeeper and her minions are potting to overthrow us.

...Get it? Potting? Because she's a... plant... nevermind.
Mx8NzKG.png
@Plaguebringer

...You do realize the Beastclans are beating your dragons right now, right?
@Plaguebringer

...You do realize the Beastclans are beating your dragons right now, right?
h8ppV79.pngPG7Fgon.png
Wow @Plaguebringer, you must be lazier than @Tidelord if you can't work up the energy to talk to your kids - and Tidepotato doesn't talk at all, so that's really saying something.

I'm kidding I think you're really great please don't toss me into the Wyrmwound for insolence.

Also Tidepappy really hasn't spoken to us at all. :C
Wow @Plaguebringer, you must be lazier than @Tidelord if you can't work up the energy to talk to your kids - and Tidepotato doesn't talk at all, so that's really saying something.

I'm kidding I think you're really great please don't toss me into the Wyrmwound for insolence.

Also Tidepappy really hasn't spoken to us at all. :C
Na5WGHa.png
@Plaguebringer

Hey, Momma, remember that time I exalted an ugly, little dragon with mysterious, yellow markings? That wasn't pus. It was mustard. He was actually perfectly healthy, never even sneezed once in his life.

And those Mirrors with the gross, neon wings weren't actually skinless, either...
@Plaguebringer

Hey, Momma, remember that time I exalted an ugly, little dragon with mysterious, yellow markings? That wasn't pus. It was mustard. He was actually perfectly healthy, never even sneezed once in his life.

And those Mirrors with the gross, neon wings weren't actually skinless, either...

r250Bbk.png ZW5CgDF.png FFH3hV6.png s1GAkgl.png LBmwkOD.png Lef8ZKD.png 10CB8sd.png
You always have a choice.
You can either roll over and die, or you can keep fightin' no matter what.
@plaguebringer MOMMA I HAVENT EVEN MET YOU YET!! I'M SURE I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE!!!

WE ARE TO RIOT IN YOUR NAME!! WHAT BETTER OCCASION COULD THERE BE TO GRACE US WITH YOUR PRESENCE AND INFECTIOUS AFFECTIONS
@plaguebringer MOMMA I HAVENT EVEN MET YOU YET!! I'M SURE I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE!!!

WE ARE TO RIOT IN YOUR NAME!! WHAT BETTER OCCASION COULD THERE BE TO GRACE US WITH YOUR PRESENCE AND INFECTIOUS AFFECTIONS
d32NFgh.pngFYtngEy.pngmlHpBMC.pngMesq6uj.png
woVoZAh.png73vKFNE.pngl8NOdbs.png3qzCkO1.png
@plaguebringer
Quit dragon your feet!
@plaguebringer
Quit dragon your feet!
ywH3Spj.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8