Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Mystery Crates!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 248 249
So umm I saw a few "open the door" and "surprise boxes thread." But one surprise box thread apparently got a little cramped to me, so I'm opening up another one. Hope you guys don't mind! There's also a second one for "Open The Door."
Check out the original here.
So if you guys don't know the rules, its basically one person creating three crates, each of a different description. And three players would ping you, saying which crate would they want. Each crate has a prize inside, and one MUST contain a dragon. The lucky one who got the dragon will continue the post.
Also, others who are not involved in choosing can still create a new post of crates. But if there are too many at once, please be a little patient. And cancel out the crates that have been chosen ASAP once you've known its chosen.
I'll start off since I'm the first.
Crate 1- There is a green vine tied in a ribbon on the crate. And there seems to be a smell of tea leaves coming from inside.
Crate 2- Metal chains are wrapped tightly around this crate, and there is no lock. Requires a little strategy and strength to open.
Crate 3- A blue crate, having silver streaks across it. This one seem to be lighter even though it is big.
Remember to ping anyone that has posted the crates.
So umm I saw a few "open the door" and "surprise boxes thread." But one surprise box thread apparently got a little cramped to me, so I'm opening up another one. Hope you guys don't mind! There's also a second one for "Open The Door."
Check out the original here.
So if you guys don't know the rules, its basically one person creating three crates, each of a different description. And three players would ping you, saying which crate would they want. Each crate has a prize inside, and one MUST contain a dragon. The lucky one who got the dragon will continue the post.
Also, others who are not involved in choosing can still create a new post of crates. But if there are too many at once, please be a little patient. And cancel out the crates that have been chosen ASAP once you've known its chosen.
I'll start off since I'm the first.
Crate 1- There is a green vine tied in a ribbon on the crate. And there seems to be a smell of tea leaves coming from inside.
Crate 2- Metal chains are wrapped tightly around this crate, and there is no lock. Requires a little strategy and strength to open.
Crate 3- A blue crate, having silver streaks across it. This one seem to be lighter even though it is big.
Remember to ping anyone that has posted the crates.
A loyal user to my dear Light mom :3 (She, having a future hatchery!)
tumblr_inline_nb2ti2p9Wg1qg78ij.pngIdqsg7Q.pngstarwarsrafflebutton_by_ventus_fall-d9kkt3p.png
@MasterDarklight

Crate 2 please~
@MasterDarklight

Crate 2 please~
LeGOqRc.png -*- criR1tu.png
@MasterDarklight

Crate 1 please
@MasterDarklight

Crate 1 please
JXPJlj9.png
@MasterDarklight

crate 3
@MasterDarklight

crate 3
Guys, I'm not on computer access now, so I can't strikethrough anything. But @Stuck, if I may ask, where did you get that banner in the signature?
Guys, I'm not on computer access now, so I can't strikethrough anything. But @Stuck, if I may ask, where did you get that banner in the signature?
tumblr_inline_nb2ti2p9Wg1qg78ij.pngIdqsg7Q.pngstarwarsrafflebutton_by_ventus_fall-d9kkt3p.png
@Stuck You cut open the vines and lifted the lid of the crate easily. Inside laid a pile of tea leaves, fresh with the strong scent, and one top of them laid: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/173565/17356467_350.png[/img] This cute little tiny baby Fae! You were overdosed by the cuteness and took it home. (Congrats! Now its your turn!) @firanziavice You called your strongest dragons for help, and easily they untangled the chains and opened the crate. Inside laid two Shadow battle stones. You thought it may help in combat so you collected them and went home. [item=shroud] [item=dark acuity fragment] @MrFattymccatcat You carefully opened the beautiful box, hoping not to damage it. When you gently lifted the lid up, you saw some abandoned logs and branches. They won't do much, but they make a good fire, so you took them back home. [item=dried cedar branch] x5 [item=birch twigs] x5 [item=birch logs] x5 [item=cedar logs] x5
@Stuck
You cut open the vines and lifted the lid of the crate easily. Inside laid a pile of tea leaves, fresh with the strong scent, and one top of them laid:
17356467_350.png
This cute little tiny baby Fae! You were overdosed by the cuteness and took it home. (Congrats! Now its your turn!)
@firanziavice
You called your strongest dragons for help, and easily they untangled the chains and opened the crate. Inside laid two Shadow battle stones. You thought it may help in combat so you collected them and went home.
Shroud Dark Acuity Fragment
@MrFattymccatcat
You carefully opened the beautiful box, hoping not to damage it. When you gently lifted the lid up, you saw some abandoned logs and branches. They won't do much, but they make a good fire, so you took them back home.
Dried Cedar Branch x5 Birch Twigs x5 Birch Logs x5 Cedar Logs x5
Crate 1: A thin crate made of woven grass

Crate 2: Blue crate that appears to be made of felt

Crate 3: A grey metal crate. You can hear some sounds coming out of this one
Crate 1: A thin crate made of woven grass

Crate 2: Blue crate that appears to be made of felt

Crate 3: A grey metal crate. You can hear some sounds coming out of this one
JXPJlj9.png
@Stuck
Crate three please :)
@Stuck
Crate three please :)
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@Stuck

Crate 1, please!
@Stuck

Crate 1, please!
3PxlXSK.png
@Stuck

I guess I'll take crate 2!

(and @MasterDarklight those flags come from here)
@Stuck

I guess I'll take crate 2!

(and @MasterDarklight those flags come from here)
tumblr_inline_nj2by2nG1X1rkfucz.png
Shall we play a game?
murk_bottle.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 248 249