Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [RoR] Baba Yaga's Hut Tricks & Treats
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
[center][size=7][b]CLOSED[/b][/size] [size=6]Thank you for playing! Gift bags and drawings for pools will be done soon![/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/KFJnGgC.png[/img][/center] You're not seriously going in [i]there[/i] are you..? [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1596027][img]http://i.imgur.com/LUjJBI3.png[/img][/url][/center] Deep in the woods at the edge of the scarred wastes, what many may call the ends of the world, you will find a hut. It's not an ordinary hut, but one that sits upon two large, imposing chicken-legs, and a fence made of bones. The lanterns atop the fence posts are bewitched skulls, their glowing, sightless eyes staring down at passers by . . . If you enter here, your rewards may greatly outweigh the risk . . . [center][b][size=5]About the Game[/size][/center][/b] There are multiple elements to this game! [LIST] [*] Tricks (games to play once every three days) [*] Treats (game prizes awarded daily and at the end for players) [*] Gift Bags (for those who don't want to play) [*] Game Pools (donate items to a pool for a chance to win the pot!) [/LIST] To play the Tricks there will be an entry fee which will change incrementally over the course of the month, going up in price the closer we get to Riot of Rot. Players who complete Tricks will earn points towards Treats which will be awarded at the end of the month. There will be one door prize awarded per Trick. All Treats, [i]including door prizes[/i], will be delivered during the final week of October. All players who participate will receive a prize. [b]The more entrants, the better the prizes![/b] Game Pools will involve donating an item in exchange for chances to win the total amount. For those who simply want some awesome Plague-themed randomly-filled gift bags (to be sent at the time of RoR), you may pay a flat fee for as many bags as you would like! [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/kg9svAi.png[/img] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1595094][img]http://i.imgur.com/kg9svAi.png[/img][/url][/code] Feel free to use this in your signature! :D[/center] [i] Note! I will only update the thread a few times a day! [/i]
CLOSED
Thank you for playing! Gift bags and drawings for pools will be done soon!

KFJnGgC.png

You're not seriously going in there are you..?
LUjJBI3.png

Deep in the woods at the edge of the scarred wastes, what many may call the ends of the world, you will find a hut. It's not an ordinary hut, but one that sits upon two large, imposing chicken-legs, and a fence made of bones. The lanterns atop the fence posts are bewitched skulls, their glowing, sightless eyes staring down at passers by . . . If you enter here, your rewards may greatly outweigh the risk . . .

About the Game

There are multiple elements to this game!
  • Tricks (games to play once every three days)
  • Treats (game prizes awarded daily and at the end for players)
  • Gift Bags (for those who don't want to play)
  • Game Pools (donate items to a pool for a chance to win the pot!)

To play the Tricks there will be an entry fee which will change incrementally over the course of the month, going up in price the closer we get to Riot of Rot.

Players who complete Tricks will earn points towards Treats which will be awarded at the end of the month. There will be one door prize awarded per Trick. All Treats, including door prizes, will be delivered during the final week of October.

All players who participate will receive a prize. The more entrants, the better the prizes!

Game Pools will involve donating an item in exchange for chances to win the total amount.

For those who simply want some awesome Plague-themed randomly-filled gift bags (to be sent at the time of RoR), you may pay a flat fee for as many bags as you would like!
kg9svAi.png
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1595094][img]http://i.imgur.com/kg9svAi.png[/img][/url]
Feel free to use this in your signature! :D

Note! I will only update the thread a few times a day!
napipiK.gif x pK4NVKa.png x
L2CSSHu.gif
x
How To Play

CLOSED
The final trick has been posted!.
  • You may play only once per trick.
  • You have six days to complete this trick, so make your entry count!
  • Entries will earn prize tier points.
  • You must pay an entry fee for your entry to count.

The point schedule will be explained in further detail in another post. :)

How To Play

CLOSED
The final trick has been posted!.
  • You may play only once per trick.
  • You have six days to complete this trick, so make your entry count!
  • Entries will earn prize tier points.
  • You must pay an entry fee for your entry to count.

The point schedule will be explained in further detail in another post. :)

L2CSSHu.gif
x
[center][b][size=5]Current Trick[/size][/b][/center] [center][size=7][b]CLOSED[/b][/size] [size=6]Thank you for playing! Gift bags and drawings for pools will be done soon![/size] [/center] [s][b]The current trick for October 20th-25th is... [/b] [center][b]THE FINAL TRICK[/b] [/center] (That's right, you get six days! Make them count! [b]The Tribute: [/b] To play, you must send Tribute for Baba Yaga to @GhostGirl32 or @Quake The Tribute (entry fee) for this trick is 20,000t + 1 random apparel item (any) and + 20 food points (any) [/s] [s] [center][size=5]THE FINAL TRICK[/size][/center] The Final Trick is in three parts! Utilizing the best elements from each of the previous tricks! [b]Part One[/b] Scavenger Hunt! [/s] [columns]1. Extremely Happy Oysters 2. Something Strangely Pumpkin Spice (which you would like to have) 3. A link to a dragon who has art in it's bio. 4. Your favorite user-made accent.[nextcol] 5. Your favorite [b]not[/b]-expired/limited piece of apparel. 6. A hatchling exalted to your deity with matching eyes. 7. A halloween haiku (you may write it yourself) 8. Dragon eggs[/columns] [s] [b]Part Two[/b] Recipe Hunt! This time, I'm asking you find a recipe that [u]Does Not[/u] involve any of the following ingredients! [/s] [columns][list][*]gluten (wheat, flour, bread, etc) [*]tomato [*]shellfish [*]fish [*]mushrooms[/list][nextcol] [list][*]peppers [*]pork [*]sugar [*]cinnamon [*]cumin[/list][/columns] [s] [b]Part Three[/b] Dragon Share! Baba Yaga wants to see your favorite leveled dragon (any level over 5); who is dressed for either battle, or to visit Baba Yaga herself. PLEASE POST YOUR ENTRIES IN THIS THREAD! PLEASE ONLY USE ONE POST FOR YOUR ENTIRE ENTRY! YOU MAY EDIT IT AS MUCH AS YOU NEED! Don't forget to ping me @ghostgirl32 in your post! [i]This trick is worth up to 35 points. Be creative![/i] [sub]Past point schedule: - Trick One: up to 15 points - Trick Two: up to 15 points - Trick Three: up to 25 points - Trick Four: up to 25 points - Trick Five: up to 25 points - Trick Six: up to 25 points[/sub][/s]
Current Trick
CLOSED

The current trick for October 20th-25th is...
THE FINAL TRICK
(That's right, you get six days! Make them count!

The Tribute:
To play, you must send Tribute for Baba Yaga to @GhostGirl32 or @Quake
The Tribute (entry fee) for this trick is 20,000t + 1 random apparel item (any) and + 20 food points (any)

THE FINAL TRICK
The Final Trick is in three parts! Utilizing the best elements from each of the previous tricks!

Part One
Scavenger Hunt!
1. Extremely Happy Oysters
2. Something Strangely Pumpkin Spice (which you would like to have)
3. A link to a dragon who has art in it's bio.
4. Your favorite user-made accent.
5. Your favorite not-expired/limited piece of apparel.
6. A hatchling exalted to your deity with matching eyes.
7. A halloween haiku (you may write it yourself)
8. Dragon eggs

Part Two
Recipe Hunt!
This time, I'm asking you find a recipe that Does Not involve any of the following ingredients!
  • gluten (wheat, flour, bread, etc)
  • tomato
  • shellfish
  • fish
  • mushrooms
  • peppers
  • pork
  • sugar
  • cinnamon
  • cumin

Part Three
Dragon Share!
Baba Yaga wants to see your favorite leveled dragon (any level over 5); who is dressed for either battle, or to visit Baba Yaga herself.

PLEASE POST YOUR ENTRIES IN THIS THREAD!
PLEASE ONLY USE ONE POST FOR YOUR ENTIRE ENTRY!
YOU MAY EDIT IT AS MUCH AS YOU NEED!

Don't forget to ping me @ghostgirl32 in your post!

This trick is worth up to 35 points. Be creative!
Past point schedule:
- Trick One: up to 15 points
- Trick Two: up to 15 points
- Trick Three: up to 25 points
- Trick Four: up to 25 points
- Trick Five: up to 25 points
- Trick Six: up to 25 points
L2CSSHu.gif
x
[center][b][size=5]Game Pools[/size][/b][/center] [center][size=7][b]CLOSED[/b][/size] [size=6]Thank you for playing! Gift bags and drawings for pools will be done soon![/size] [/center] [b]Gems[/b] [center][item=raw lapis lazuli] [item=moonstone] [item=rhodochrosite] [item=banded sardonyx] [item=eye agate][/center] Submit items such as Jasper, Moonstone, or any other type of gem or stone for one entry per item to the Gem Pool! How it works: The gem pool items will be reduced into their hoard-sell value and gems will be purchased at the current rate for the winner. One item (of any value) will count as one entry. Current number of tickets: 2802 Current total value: 160928 [b]Nesting Dolls[/b] [center][item=rotting plaguebringer effigy] [item=playful windsinger puppet] [item=smoldering flamecaller puppet] [item=lost gladekeeper sackdoll] [/center] Submit any deity doll to Baba Yaga for a chance at receiving a whole set if you win the pool. One doll will count as one entry. How it works: For every full set of dolls received, a winner will be chosen. Current number of entries: 14 Current number of sets of dolls: 1 [b]Baba's Cooking[/b] [center][item=chickweed] [item=plague bat] [item=glass minnows] [item=boneskitter][/center] Submit any food item for the chance to win the entire pool of food points! One food point will count as one entry (rather than per item sent in); the more points you enter, the higher the chance to win! Current number of entries: 5917 [b]Send Pool Entries To: [/b] @GhostGirl32 or @Quake -- title your PM ' Baba Yaga Pool ', please!
Game Pools
CLOSED

Gems
Raw Lapis Lazuli Moonstone Rhodochrosite Banded Sardonyx Eye Agate
Submit items such as Jasper, Moonstone, or any other type of gem or stone for one entry per item to the Gem Pool! How it works: The gem pool items will be reduced into their hoard-sell value and gems will be purchased at the current rate for the winner. One item (of any value) will count as one entry.
Current number of tickets: 2802
Current total value: 160928

Nesting Dolls
Rotting Plaguebringer Effigy Playful Windsinger Puppet Smoldering Flamecaller Puppet Lost Gladekeeper Sackdoll
Submit any deity doll to Baba Yaga for a chance at receiving a whole set if you win the pool. One doll will count as one entry. How it works: For every full set of dolls received, a winner will be chosen.
Current number of entries: 14
Current number of sets of dolls: 1

Baba's Cooking
Chickweed Plague Bat Glass Minnows Boneskitter
Submit any food item for the chance to win the entire pool of food points! One food point will count as one entry (rather than per item sent in); the more points you enter, the higher the chance to win!
Current number of entries: 5917

Send Pool Entries To: @GhostGirl32 or @Quake -- title your PM ' Baba Yaga Pool ', please!
L2CSSHu.gif
x
Top Ten Leaderboard
  1. WhistlewindWolf
  2. SaturdayLemon
  3. HowlingHooves
  4. TellTale
  5. MagicToaster
  6. SquishyPenguin
  7. rubyredtan
  8. Bluheart
  9. MystRunner
  10. ThisOneIsBlue

Trick one is worth: up to 15 points!
Trick two is worth: up to 15 points!
Trick three is worth: up to 25 points!
Trick four is worth: up to 25 points!
Trick five is worth: up to 25 points!
Trick six is worth: up to 25 points!
Trick seven is worth: up to 35 points!

Top Ten Leaderboard
  1. WhistlewindWolf
  2. SaturdayLemon
  3. HowlingHooves
  4. TellTale
  5. MagicToaster
  6. SquishyPenguin
  7. rubyredtan
  8. Bluheart
  9. MystRunner
  10. ThisOneIsBlue

Trick one is worth: up to 15 points!
Trick two is worth: up to 15 points!
Trick three is worth: up to 25 points!
Trick four is worth: up to 25 points!
Trick five is worth: up to 25 points!
Trick six is worth: up to 25 points!
Trick seven is worth: up to 35 points!

L2CSSHu.gif
x
Ping List!

Pings go out at the start of each Trick.

To be added to the ping list, ping @GhostGirl32
Ping List!

Pings go out at the start of each Trick.

To be added to the ping list, ping @GhostGirl32
L2CSSHu.gif
x
Gift Bags
CLOSED
Just want a random gift bag during RoR with out playing with Baba?
Chose one or more of the following!

Sweet Snacks: (plague-themed foodstuff) 5k (limit 15 per person)
Simple Gift: (up to 5 Plague-themed items, including food, materials, etc.) 10k (limit 3 per person)
Housewarming: (up to 7 Plague-themed items, including food, materials, etc.) 15k (limit 5 per person)
No More Tricks: (up to 10 Plague-themed items, no food.) 20k (limit 5 per person)

Costume Contest: (up to 10 Plague-themed items, including at least one random apparel) 25k (limit 5 person)
Dangerously Familiar: (up to 13 Plague-themed items, including one random familiar) 25k (limit 5 per person)

Big Bag O' Stuff: (up to 25 Plague-themed items, including apparel and/or familiars) 50k (limit 3 per person)

Send your payment and the name(s) of your desired packs to @GhostGirl32 or @Quake !
Gift Bags will be delivered sometime during the last week of October.

Gift Bags
CLOSED
Just want a random gift bag during RoR with out playing with Baba?
Chose one or more of the following!

Sweet Snacks: (plague-themed foodstuff) 5k (limit 15 per person)
Simple Gift: (up to 5 Plague-themed items, including food, materials, etc.) 10k (limit 3 per person)
Housewarming: (up to 7 Plague-themed items, including food, materials, etc.) 15k (limit 5 per person)
No More Tricks: (up to 10 Plague-themed items, no food.) 20k (limit 5 per person)

Costume Contest: (up to 10 Plague-themed items, including at least one random apparel) 25k (limit 5 person)
Dangerously Familiar: (up to 13 Plague-themed items, including one random familiar) 25k (limit 5 per person)

Big Bag O' Stuff: (up to 25 Plague-themed items, including apparel and/or familiars) 50k (limit 3 per person)

Send your payment and the name(s) of your desired packs to @GhostGirl32 or @Quake !
Gift Bags will be delivered sometime during the last week of October.

L2CSSHu.gif
x
Door Prize

The door prize for The Final Trick is:
A flat sketch bust (dragon or gijinka) from @Crowe !

Door prize for Trick One was won by @Oniis !!!
Door prize for Trick Two was won by @mcbenik !!!
Door prize for Trick Three was won by @SaturdayLemon !!!
Door prize for Trick Four was won by @tigressRising !!!
Door prize for Trick Five was won by @Kvon !!!
Door prize for Trick Six was won by @SquishyPenguin !!!
(you will receive your prize at the end of the game!)

NOTE: You are entered into the door prize by completing each trick; you do not have to make an additional payment to be included.
Door Prize

The door prize for The Final Trick is:
A flat sketch bust (dragon or gijinka) from @Crowe !

Door prize for Trick One was won by @Oniis !!!
Door prize for Trick Two was won by @mcbenik !!!
Door prize for Trick Three was won by @SaturdayLemon !!!
Door prize for Trick Four was won by @tigressRising !!!
Door prize for Trick Five was won by @Kvon !!!
Door prize for Trick Six was won by @SquishyPenguin !!!
(you will receive your prize at the end of the game!)

NOTE: You are entered into the door prize by completing each trick; you do not have to make an additional payment to be included.
L2CSSHu.gif
x
FAQ's
Quote:
QUESTION
Pssst c; I'm a little confused about the trickssss~
Would Baba Yaga like us to basically grab links/images and post them here?
[ i assume particularly because we can't exactly send a dragon serving plaguebringer aha! ]

ANSWER
Yes, links/images posted in the thread are what Baba Yaga would like to see! :D
FAQ's
Quote:
QUESTION
Pssst c; I'm a little confused about the trickssss~
Would Baba Yaga like us to basically grab links/images and post them here?
[ i assume particularly because we can't exactly send a dragon serving plaguebringer aha! ]

ANSWER
Yes, links/images posted in the thread are what Baba Yaga would like to see! :D
L2CSSHu.gif
x
Special Thanks

@Quake @Nekomancer77 @Kalhalla @Crowe @TheSunTheGodsSaw
(& everyone who is participating, helping, and just generally being awesome!!!)
Special Thanks

@Quake @Nekomancer77 @Kalhalla @Crowe @TheSunTheGodsSaw
(& everyone who is participating, helping, and just generally being awesome!!!)
L2CSSHu.gif
x
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27