Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Flirt with a Dragon -- Lair Game~!
1 2 ... 589 590 591 592 593 ... 734 735
@dragongem23 [s]claim! gonna do this later in the evening.[/s] this pretty unnamed pearlie [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49758745] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/497588/49758745_350.png[/img] [/url] might interest my mysterious lady, Saoroue [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48673451] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/486735/48673451_350.png[/img] [/url] [center]__________________________________________________________________________________[/center] Saoroue enjoyed the quiet darkness of the Tangled Wood. Often finding herself among the luminous mushrooms, simply sitting and watching the world go by. Most of the time, not even the dragons that walked right past her didn't notice the Wildclaw's presence. Of course, she didn't mind that. Talking to others never was high up on her list of things to do. Every once in a while, there would be a dragon passing by that caught her interest. Not quite enough to move and actually attempt to speak to them, but there was the appreciation of their looks. This time, though? This Pearlcatcher that was gathering mushrooms and humming to herself? She was different... Something about her made Saoroue want to speak to her. Rising to her feet and brushing soil from her clothing, she weaved through the large mushrooms. Pushing onward to where the Pearlcatcher was stopped for the moment. Reminding herself that she needed to make noise as to not startle this lady, she cleared her throat. Though, perhaps making a noise when she had previously been making no noise was not the best idea. Since the Pearlcatcher jumped and nearly dropped the basket of fungus that she held in her front paws. Shrinking back and grimacing, Saoroue tried to make herself look smaller to not seem as intimidating. "I apologize- Did not mean to startle you, love." Leaning and carefully picking up one of the mushrooms that [i]had[/i] fallen out of the basket. Holding it out to the other dragon, who was looking at her with a cautious curiosity. "I was sitting in the mushroom groves and noticed you... I- Do not much make a point to talk to others, but... You are very pretty." She muttered quietly, with what she hoped wasn't too intimidating a smile. Hoping her fangs weren't too much on display. She didn't want to scare the pretty Pearlcatcher away... [center]___[/center] [center][size=4]Please don't pick Tza or Forge for this! Any other dragon besides them and the ones in my sales and fodder tab are open! Even the ones in hibernal den! <3[/size][/center]
@dragongem23 claim! gonna do this later in the evening.

this pretty unnamed pearlie

49758745_350.png

might interest my mysterious lady, Saoroue

48673451_350.png

__________________________________________________________________________________

Saoroue enjoyed the quiet darkness of the Tangled Wood. Often finding herself among the luminous mushrooms, simply sitting and watching the world go by. Most of the time, not even the dragons that walked right past her didn't notice the Wildclaw's presence. Of course, she didn't mind that. Talking to others never was high up on her list of things to do.

Every once in a while, there would be a dragon passing by that caught her interest. Not quite enough to move and actually attempt to speak to them, but there was the appreciation of their looks.

This time, though? This Pearlcatcher that was gathering mushrooms and humming to herself? She was different... Something about her made Saoroue want to speak to her. Rising to her feet and brushing soil from her clothing, she weaved through the large mushrooms. Pushing onward to where the Pearlcatcher was stopped for the moment.

Reminding herself that she needed to make noise as to not startle this lady, she cleared her throat. Though, perhaps making a noise when she had previously been making no noise was not the best idea. Since the Pearlcatcher jumped and nearly dropped the basket of fungus that she held in her front paws.

Shrinking back and grimacing, Saoroue tried to make herself look smaller to not seem as intimidating. "I apologize- Did not mean to startle you, love." Leaning and carefully picking up one of the mushrooms that had fallen out of the basket. Holding it out to the other dragon, who was looking at her with a cautious curiosity.

"I was sitting in the mushroom groves and noticed you... I- Do not much make a point to talk to others, but... You are very pretty." She muttered quietly, with what she hoped wasn't too intimidating a smile. Hoping her fangs weren't too much on display. She didn't want to scare the pretty Pearlcatcher away...

___

Please don't pick Tza or Forge for this! Any other dragon besides them and the ones in my sales and fodder tab are open! Even the ones in hibernal den! <3
Dragons in my fodder/for sale lair tab aren't open for forum games!
RESPECT DRAGON'S PRONOUNS FOR FORUM GAMES. THANK YOU.
epcdHve.png
[font=helvete][size=4]@ReigningRakshasa (Sorry, this flirt is kind of lame) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49671145] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/496712/49671145_350.png[/img] [/url] Zvezda here has noticed Nereus walking about... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48667079] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/486671/48667079_350.png[/img] [/url] He made Zvezda nervous. There was no way that Skydancer could be... normal. Not with the clothing he wore or the stars adorning his body. Zvezda knew he was staring, but he just couldn't look away. It was a mixture of awe and confusion. The cool night air made him shiver. No way could he ever get used to how it was in Sornieth. Clouds always blocked out the sun that warmed his body. The moon cast a soft glow, giving everything a holy yet ominous look. With the moon's light reflecting off of the Skydancer's gemstone-embedded hide, it only served to make him glow even more. Zvezda continued to stare, silently watching the Skydancer on the other side of the river. He couldn't even remember why he was there, just that he was. For a moment, Zvezda considered crossing the water to speak with him. He shook the thought out of his mind, though. It was too risky. An absolute stranger that looks like [i]that[/i] couldn't possibly be safe. However, when the Skydancer looked up and spotted Zvezda, the Spiral froze. Long enough for the Skydancer to fly towards him. "Why are you watching me?" The Skydancer asked and Zvezda blinked, not replying for a second as he comprehended what he said. This stranger had a... very smooth voice. "I don't know," Zvezda replied honestly. There was something just... very captivating about the other. "My name is Nereus. And you are...?" "Zvezda." He winced slightly when he realized he had given away his name without a second thought, but it was too late to take it back. Nereus didn't seem to notice, however. "A pleasure to meet you, Zvezda. Now, I have to admit something. I'm a bit lost and far away from home. Could you help me out?" Silence hung in the air for a second before Zvezda replied, "Of course. I'd love to, Nereus." ------- [font=helvete]Please do not pick Cassiopeia, Ceralus, Lolanthe, Borealis, Arahae or anyone from the Exalt Penalty tab. Everyone else is fair game, but you should probably pick someone with lore. Thank you![/font]
@ReigningRakshasa (Sorry, this flirt is kind of lame)

49671145_350.png

Zvezda here has noticed Nereus walking about...

48667079_350.png

He made Zvezda nervous.

There was no way that Skydancer could be... normal. Not with the clothing he wore or the stars adorning his body. Zvezda knew he was staring, but he just couldn't look away. It was a mixture of awe and confusion.

The cool night air made him shiver. No way could he ever get used to how it was in Sornieth. Clouds always blocked out the sun that warmed his body. The moon cast a soft glow, giving everything a holy yet ominous look. With the moon's light reflecting off of the Skydancer's gemstone-embedded hide, it only served to make him glow even more. Zvezda continued to stare, silently watching the Skydancer on the other side of the river. He couldn't even remember why he was there, just that he was.

For a moment, Zvezda considered crossing the water to speak with him. He shook the thought out of his mind, though. It was too risky. An absolute stranger that looks like that couldn't possibly be safe. However, when the Skydancer looked up and spotted Zvezda, the Spiral froze. Long enough for the Skydancer to fly towards him.

"Why are you watching me?" The Skydancer asked and Zvezda blinked, not replying for a second as he comprehended what he said. This stranger had a... very smooth voice.

"I don't know," Zvezda replied honestly. There was something just... very captivating about the other.

"My name is Nereus. And you are...?"

"Zvezda." He winced slightly when he realized he had given away his name without a second thought, but it was too late to take it back.

Nereus didn't seem to notice, however. "A pleasure to meet you, Zvezda. Now, I have to admit something. I'm a bit lost and far away from home. Could you help me out?"

Silence hung in the air for a second before Zvezda replied, "Of course. I'd love to, Nereus."

Please do not pick Cassiopeia, Ceralus, Lolanthe, Borealis, Arahae or anyone from the Exalt Penalty tab. Everyone else is fair game, but you should probably pick someone with lore. Thank you!
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3
• Make sure to ping me, I don't subscribe to threads
• Feel free to PM me about anything
• On the lookout for Accent: Many Eyes Shadow

Little bump to get this going again~
Little bump to get this going again~
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3

[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40635978] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/406360/40635978_350.png[/img] [/url][i][font=calabri]@Neraida Your Tubbatha with my Abalim[/i][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47902471] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/479025/47902471_350.png[/img] [/url]------The air smelled of fresh grass, stray flowers falling from blooming trees. The Zephyr Steppes let gentle breezes carry pollen and the occasional bit of fluff. Abalim had been there for a visit, taking in the curiosities before being forced back to Shadow Territory. A nearby figure caught their interest, their scales were a nice, dusty coral color, smoke patterns tracing their scales through the window of an incense shoppe. They decided to step inside, talons scraping the floorboards. The inside smelled of various types of burning things, however there seems to be the predominant scent of Sandalwood. It clung to their scales and feathers, the starmap/constellation hide twinkling with distant stars on the verge of Supernova For once in their life, the cocky, almost narcissistic look was wiped off their face, shadow common eyes observing cubbyholes filled to the brink with home-made sticks of incense. Of course, there are various types of said stuff. Cones lie in little reed bags. They pretend to browse, their actual goal seeming to strike a date with the gorgeous store-keep. Their heart seems in their chest a little faster than usual, scales cold and sticky with what they assumed was a small cold, but actually happened to be a little crush. Their voice is hard to describe, somewhat gravelly with a thicker-than-honey southern accent. "Hello, i uh, really love your shoppe. Are there any scents you recommend?" The dragon behind the counter gave a small motion to follow, the guardian stepping out from behind the solid-wood counter. The xxy guardian led Abalim to various cubbyholes, picking out two of each scents. She chose Lavender, Lemongrass, Bubblegum and various other nice-scented sticks. A brush of the shoulders had Abalim's thoughts blank, other than the obviously denied crush they'd gotten on this stranger.-----first tab only, some of my dragons are taken. choosing blindly isn't recommended, but i can't stop you :00 some of my dragons are lgbt. if a sexuality isn't stated, assume they're gay.[/center]

40635978_350.png
@Neraida
Your Tubbatha with my Abalim

47902471_350.png

The air smelled of fresh grass, stray flowers falling from blooming trees. The Zephyr Steppes let gentle breezes carry pollen and the occasional bit of fluff. Abalim had been there for a visit, taking in the curiosities before being forced back to Shadow Territory. A nearby figure caught their interest, their scales were a nice, dusty coral color, smoke patterns tracing their scales through the window of an incense shoppe. They decided to step inside, talons scraping the floorboards. The inside smelled of various types of burning things, however there seems to be the predominant scent of Sandalwood. It clung to their scales and feathers, the starmap/constellation hide twinkling with distant stars on the verge of Supernova

For once in their life, the cocky, almost narcissistic look was wiped off their face, shadow common eyes observing cubbyholes filled to the brink with home-made sticks of incense. Of course, there are various types of said stuff. Cones lie in little reed bags. They pretend to browse, their actual goal seeming to strike a date with the gorgeous store-keep. Their heart seems in their chest a little faster than usual, scales cold and sticky with what they assumed was a small cold, but actually happened to be a little crush. Their voice is hard to describe, somewhat gravelly with a thicker-than-honey southern accent.

"Hello, i uh, really love your shoppe. Are there any scents you recommend?"

The dragon behind the counter gave a small motion to follow, the guardian stepping out from behind the solid-wood counter. The xxy guardian led Abalim to various cubbyholes, picking out two of each scents. She chose Lavender, Lemongrass, Bubblegum and various other nice-scented sticks. A brush of the shoulders had Abalim's thoughts blank, other than the obviously denied crush they'd gotten on this stranger.
first tab only, some of my dragons are taken.
choosing blindly isn't recommended, but i can't stop you :00
some of my dragons are lgbt. if a sexuality isn't stated, assume they're gay.
246.png IT/XE/HE - 20
WISH LIST
ART SHOP

"Somewhere deep inside me fester memories and dreams.."
@Scarborough Can i say Absinthe is the sweetest thing ever? [emoji=heart] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49719380] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/497194/49719380_350.png[/img] [/url] I'm going to take Absinthe and introduce her to Mir [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45711311] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/457114/45711311_350.png[/img] [/url] Honestly I see Mir falling for Absinthe super hard because while his mean and gruff looking, shes sweet and kind looking. Mir could use some softness in his life. ((and he honestly could be told Absinthe was a transgirl and still think she was the most beautiful thing in the world and treat her as such )) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ To say Mir was angry, was an understatement. He was [i]furious[/i]. The pack was starting to travel back out of the borders of the Ashfall. Those damn Buzzards saying it was a '[i]reckon[/i]' mission. Such a fool he was to believe such lies. It was a damn raid. They were about to descend upon the town, those creeps stalking towards the unknowing residents. Those greedy eyes taking in all the resources. Mir caught up just as they sprung. The few men and warriors they had tried their best, but a few slipped by of course. Those few made a terror of themselves in the town. Bashing in windows, breaking down walls. Screams of terror echoed through the early morning. Mir descended upon the town and tried to gather up the heathens to the best of his ability. He would grasp their fins, wings, or tails, and literally throw them out of houses. A particular cruel mirror was terrorizing a poor soul in the smallest, yet most soft looking house he had ever seen. It almost looked like a dollhouse. [b]"Alright you vile creature, away!" [/b] Mir snarled as he grabbed the mirror by the fin on his head and gave a good toss out the door. By this point the other Buzzards were getting word 'Old Man Mir' had shown up. They would soon be leaving. yet already his joints ached, his body felt heavy, and his soul more. How long would he be able to keep this up for? Having come out from under that spell, Mir still felt like he lost something. Was it strength perhaps? Once the creature was back out the door he turned around to check on the resident of the house. He saw a shaking mass behind a soft eggshell colored loveseat, small pink fins fluttering in nervousness. Making himself as small as possible, Mir stood a respectful distance away. [b]"I do hope you are unharmed?"[/b] The wildclaw's eyes blew open as the sweetest looking fae poked their head out from behind the loveseat. [b]"Are they gone?" [/b] The voice that left the fae was soft and sweet, like a soft spring breeze. Slowly the fae stepped out of their hiding spot, looking around worriedly as if another foe would reveal themselves. [b]"Almost milady. I am slowly working on it. Before tea, i do promise to rid your settlement of these barbarians."[/b] Mir bowed his head in respect to what he saw as the lady of the house. He hoped to be good on his word. [b]"Milady, if i may be able to speak freely. If i do rid this settlement of the raiders before tea, would it be so bold of me to ask if i may come back? T-that is, to check on [i]you [/i]of course."[/b] Mir felt his face catch on fire as the fae gave a tinkle of a laugh. His heart beat wildly in it's cage as his eyes caught hers. She was the most beautiful creature he had ever laid eyes on. [b]"Ah! Where are my manners."[/b] The wildclaw straightened back up before bowing at the waist, mindful of the low ceiling. [b]"Mir, at your service."[/b] As he came back up, his head feathers caught a light. She was kind enough to hide a laugh behind her hand, but Mir did not mind as so chuckled at himself. This seemed to ease her into being more open with her laughs. Her joy, it gave him something he hadn't felt in a long time. [i]Strength[/i]. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Feel free to choose from the tabs labeled 'Buzzards' or 'Moon Kingdom', both dragons in these tabs are open to flirts from all spectrums.
@Scarborough
Can i say Absinthe is the sweetest thing ever?

49719380_350.png

I'm going to take Absinthe and introduce her to Mir

45711311_350.png

Honestly I see Mir falling for Absinthe super hard because while his mean and gruff looking, shes sweet and kind looking. Mir could use some softness in his life. ((and he honestly could be told Absinthe was a transgirl and still think she was the most beautiful thing in the world and treat her as such ))

To say Mir was angry, was an understatement. He was furious. The pack was starting to travel back out of the borders of the Ashfall. Those damn Buzzards saying it was a 'reckon' mission. Such a fool he was to believe such lies. It was a damn raid. They were about to descend upon the town, those creeps stalking towards the unknowing residents. Those greedy eyes taking in all the resources. Mir caught up just as they sprung.

The few men and warriors they had tried their best, but a few slipped by of course. Those few made a terror of themselves in the town. Bashing in windows, breaking down walls. Screams of terror echoed through the early morning. Mir descended upon the town and tried to gather up the heathens to the best of his ability. He would grasp their fins, wings, or tails, and literally throw them out of houses. A particular cruel mirror was terrorizing a poor soul in the smallest, yet most soft looking house he had ever seen. It almost looked like a dollhouse.

"Alright you vile creature, away!" Mir snarled as he grabbed the mirror by the fin on his head and gave a good toss out the door. By this point the other Buzzards were getting word 'Old Man Mir' had shown up. They would soon be leaving. yet already his joints ached, his body felt heavy, and his soul more. How long would he be able to keep this up for? Having come out from under that spell, Mir still felt like he lost something. Was it strength perhaps?

Once the creature was back out the door he turned around to check on the resident of the house. He saw a shaking mass behind a soft eggshell colored loveseat, small pink fins fluttering in nervousness. Making himself as small as possible, Mir stood a respectful distance away. "I do hope you are unharmed?" The wildclaw's eyes blew open as the sweetest looking fae poked their head out from behind the loveseat.

"Are they gone?" The voice that left the fae was soft and sweet, like a soft spring breeze. Slowly the fae stepped out of their hiding spot, looking around worriedly as if another foe would reveal themselves.

"Almost milady. I am slowly working on it. Before tea, i do promise to rid your settlement of these barbarians." Mir bowed his head in respect to what he saw as the lady of the house. He hoped to be good on his word.

"Milady, if i may be able to speak freely. If i do rid this settlement of the raiders before tea, would it be so bold of me to ask if i may come back? T-that is, to check on you of course." Mir felt his face catch on fire as the fae gave a tinkle of a laugh. His heart beat wildly in it's cage as his eyes caught hers. She was the most beautiful creature he had ever laid eyes on.

"Ah! Where are my manners." The wildclaw straightened back up before bowing at the waist, mindful of the low ceiling. "Mir, at your service." As he came back up, his head feathers caught a light. She was kind enough to hide a laugh behind her hand, but Mir did not mind as so chuckled at himself. This seemed to ease her into being more open with her laughs. Her joy, it gave him something he hadn't felt in a long time. Strength.

Feel free to choose from the tabs labeled 'Buzzards' or 'Moon Kingdom', both dragons in these tabs are open to flirts from all spectrums.
Poker-cards-artistic-1.jpg
CLAIM @/CrowDazzle
CLAIM @/CrowDazzle
bi.pngwind-flight.png
> rosie | 19 | they/them
> +3 fr time
> art shop coming soon bc i need irl money and game money
> lore also coming soon bc i really want to write
nb.png
@AmarilloOso Hope this is good :3 Your Erwyn [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48918439] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/489185/48918439_350.png[/img] [/url] Caught the eye of Iza (Itzpapalotl) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50224608] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/502247/50224608_350.png[/img] [/url] ---------- The deep purple skydancer had followed along on an all female outing to go see troupes of dancers from different areas. She rarely ever left her den, and if she did she always had Chu with her. The hatchling was left behind with Orios, and she left alone. She sat with all the other lively dragons onfront of the area where the troupe was going to preform, holding her tadhop in her lap. Her eyes turned to the 4 Dragons walking in, 2 blue dragons, a white one, pink, and a melon colored dragon. Her ears perked, he was so bright and pastely, unlike her. She watched them dance, mesmerized by the melony dragon. Afterwords she followed her group to meet the dancers, she didn't really pay mind to the others, but shyly walked up to the melon boi once he was free. "Hey there... My names Iza.... I'm from the Myst clan.... I was wondering if you would think about visiting us... Sometime perhaps... Cause uh... I would really like to see you again sometime... If it isn't too much trouble for you and your troupe..." She didn't get to wait for an answer as Navi had called them all to head back to the den. With this she ran off after the Black and purple Fae, her starry lilac tail swishing out of sight as she quickly rounded a building to meet up with her family. ------ My protogens Navi and Justice are the only ones I don't want chosen :3
@AmarilloOso

Hope this is good :3

Your Erwyn

48918439_350.png

Caught the eye of Iza (Itzpapalotl)

50224608_350.png

The deep purple skydancer had followed along on an all female outing to go see troupes of dancers from different areas. She rarely ever left her den, and if she did she always had Chu with her. The hatchling was left behind with Orios, and she left alone.

She sat with all the other lively dragons onfront of the area where the troupe was going to preform, holding her tadhop in her lap. Her eyes turned to the 4 Dragons walking in, 2 blue dragons, a white one, pink, and a melon colored dragon. Her ears perked, he was so bright and pastely, unlike her. She watched them dance, mesmerized by the melony dragon.

Afterwords she followed her group to meet the dancers, she didn't really pay mind to the others, but shyly walked up to the melon boi once he was free.

"Hey there... My names Iza.... I'm from the Myst clan.... I was wondering if you would think about visiting us... Sometime perhaps... Cause uh... I would really like to see you again sometime... If it isn't too much trouble for you and your troupe..."

She didn't get to wait for an answer as Navi had called them all to head back to the den. With this she ran off after the Black and purple Fae, her starry lilac tail swishing out of sight as she quickly rounded a building to meet up with her family.

My protogens Navi and Justice are the only ones I don't want chosen :3
nfy0IrS.pngvMooiXU.pngKwxLkEj.png6JxFimx.png
9UL9aXL.pngHJLIYn4.png
sh5xjiu.pngg64noeJ.pngowCiciO.pngmtHAEL4.pngB8HmiZX.pngkI850Ts.png
6FJhDyy.pngNeV4KUN.png
ArtQnpH.png
@AlexandriaNovak [s]Claim![/s] In the spirit of April Fools... [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/0533078cf1fcbbf92e6c1f512a6b1eb7/tumblr_ppagma7GHP1stwvjto1_1280.png[/img] It's Legion and Renenutet I'll do the serious one later this week.
@AlexandriaNovak Claim!
In the spirit of April Fools...
tumblr_ppagma7GHP1stwvjto1_1280.png
It's Legion and Renenutet

I'll do the serious one later this week.
giphy.gif
[center]@Dragara This is sorta the,not love at first sight and just....one trying to be flirty and the other having none of it (I don't know if this fits him sorta soooo) Castor [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/453346/45334598_350.png[/img] Vitri [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/486778/48677720_350.png[/img] "Guys make sure the cargo's secure!" Vitri told the other dragons as the other ship began to gain on them,"We can't let them get it!" this was a very important delivery...the tundra's mining in the ice-fields needed the picks and supplies,and the journey had already taken them thru the treacherous straights between the plague and lighting domain.The other ship soon overcame them,"Man the cannons!" she shouted to the many Wildclaws and Spirals on the ship.They quickly prepared,but the other boat shot ropes that had hooks that embedded themselves into the masts.She leaned down low to the ground her tail ready to whip out at any attackers.Many mirrors and a few wildclaws and the odd Fea and Coatl whipped down the ropes,one mirror caught her attention,he wore green and had the mark of the ghost on him,he seemed to enjoy leaping onto the ship,she snapped at one of armor plates on his tail pulling him down on top of her,she shook him off quickly and stamped down on his tail."Hey!Why'd you do that?!" he said turning on her quickly."Your raiding my boat,that's why" she spat."Well....it's how i make my living" was his reply.She scoffed,"no honest living?You pirates are scum who take for themselves" he shrugged and tried to fly off,but she caught one of the ropes on his wing and once again he fell on her."you sure you don't want me to stay?" he joked still on her,he hung his head over her face moving it quickly to the side."hey was that a peck?Or supposed to be?" he joked.She huffed in his face @Nympharia Ahhhh you totally made me want to make Anorak gay and all for another dragon *Not sure how his mom would react*,and i see phantom trying to steal his little pearl just because he's a little treasure hunter [/center]
@Dragara

This is sorta the,not love at first sight and just....one trying to be flirty and the other having none of it (I don't know if this fits him sorta soooo)

Castor
45334598_350.png
Vitri
48677720_350.png

"Guys make sure the cargo's secure!" Vitri told the other dragons as the other ship began to gain on them,"We can't let them get it!" this was a very important delivery...the tundra's mining in the ice-fields needed the picks and supplies,and the journey had already taken them thru the treacherous straights between the plague and lighting domain.The other ship soon overcame them,"Man the cannons!" she shouted to the many Wildclaws and Spirals on the ship.They quickly prepared,but the other boat shot ropes that had hooks that embedded themselves into the masts.She leaned down low to the ground her tail ready to whip out at any attackers.Many mirrors and a few wildclaws and the odd Fea and Coatl whipped down the ropes,one mirror caught her attention,he wore green and had the mark of the ghost on him,he seemed to enjoy leaping onto the ship,she snapped at one of armor plates on his tail pulling him down on top of her,she shook him off quickly and stamped down on his tail."Hey!Why'd you do that?!" he said turning on her quickly."Your raiding my boat,that's why" she spat."Well....it's how i make my living" was his reply.She scoffed,"no honest living?You pirates are scum who take for themselves" he shrugged and tried to fly off,but she caught one of the ropes on his wing and once again he fell on her."you sure you don't want me to stay?" he joked still on her,he hung his head over her face moving it quickly to the side."hey was that a peck?Or supposed to be?" he joked.She huffed in his face

@Nympharia
Ahhhh you totally made me want to make Anorak gay and all for another dragon *Not sure how his mom would react*,and i see phantom trying to steal his little pearl just because he's a little treasure hunter
Lil friendly bump~ (Don't have the energy to type this up rn oops)
Lil friendly bump~ (Don't have the energy to type this up rn oops)
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3

1 2 ... 589 590 591 592 593 ... 734 735