Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Flirt with a Dragon -- Lair Game~!
1 2 ... 588 589 590 591 592 ... 734 735
hey so funny story: i cant read, appearently, i misunderstood the rules and accidentally wrote for the wrong dragon... i hope you like it! @venusian (me n smittyy talked about it asbfjsdgjbsdf so dwai) but i still have smittyy claimed, im just a little bit of a mess rn! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39602306] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/396024/39602306_350.png[/img] [/url] Crud! She had somehow managed to mess up everything again. Oberst had told her to do one thing, but had the wondrous Junebug managed to do it yet? NO! A scattered mind sure is a cursed one! "Go right to the marketplace and talk to Ante, young lady," the accountant huffed, "he's behind on his vaultrent again." Her mission had already flown past her thoughts the second she stepped foot out of her old man's tent and trotted on her way down to Ante. Once she had actually reached the marketplace and bought way too many gold bangles for her garb had she remembered what she was sent to do in the first place. Frustrated over her bad memory, her thoughts were clouded and could only focus on one thing: find Ante before Oberst realises she's been gone for too long. The more she focused on the task at hand, the less aware she became of her surroundings. While Junebug hastily made her way through the crowd, an unknowing Pearlcatcher crossed her path but she was unaware of the upcoming crash right up until after it had already happened. Bangles and flowers flew everywhere. Junebug was immediately flustered. "Ohmigosh! I'm so so SO sorry, I was completely gone in my own head sir, please forgi-" The Tundra bent over to pick up her bangles but lost her trail of thoughts when she took in her crashee's looks. The Pearlcatcher in front of her had a certain radiance around him; the setting sun behind him reflected the sunlight so perfectly he had become his own little star. His wings were like a glass mosaic, shining bright green lights on Junebug's dark complection. The scene was so wonderful to witness, she completely forgot how to form coherent sentences for a second. "Oh! Uh, sir, I uh... I do believe this is yours!" The blushing Tundra handed him his flowercrown. The moment he took it from her paws she speedily powerwalked out of the crash and over to Ante's tent, in completely clouded thoughts once again. This time at least she wasn't thinking about some dumb snubby Skydancers, but a rather beautiful Pearlcatcher she may never see again. She was standing right outside the golden Skydancer's tent when she came back to consciousness. Wait! She must've looked like an idiot to that Pearlcatcher from earlier! She didn't even tell him her name or how ethereal he looked! Junebug did a complete turn and cursed herself under her breath as she made her way back to the gilded green dragon. How in the world was she supposed to approach him now!? "Hi, I crashed into you earlier and ran away before you could say anything- anyway, you're cute! Wanna hang?" No! No, no, so absolutely no! It was too late for her to think about anything now, because... she bumped into him. Again. "Oh sir, I- I have been looking for you!" She bowed down hastily to show her gratitude. "I am so deeply sorry for crashing into you e- earlier today! Would you... please accept my apology? I'm so so sorry for just speeding off without even apologising properly! Oh, you know, I was on me- my way on an errand for my father, you see, we have a vaultrenter that never pays his debt, and well-" she quickly pawed her mouth when she realise she started rambling again. The Pearlcatcher still stared at her, with no response. Ohmigoshohmigoshohmigosh- "I THINK YOU'RE REALLY CUTE ALSO MY NAME IS JUNEBUG WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE MY FRIEND AND MAYBE HANGOUT I DUNNO YOU SEEM LIKE A REALLY COOL DRAGON AND I TOTALLY WOULDN'T MIND YOUR COMPANY AT SOME POINT IN THE FUTURE IF YOU'D LIKE, ONLY IF YOU'D BE CHILL WITH IT OKAY HAHAHAHAHHHHHHAAA-" Oh no. It's the I'm-so-usure-of-what-to-say-now-that-I've-ran-my-mouth-this-is-so-awkward laugh. Uh. FIGHT OR FLIGHT? Junebug quickly opened her wings and flied off, not even looking back down. She was embarrassed out of her mind- no way would he even consider contacting her now! Stupid, stupid, STUPID JUNEBUG! She cleared her thoughts to the best of her abilities and found Ante. After a long discussion about unfair pricing, the tired Tundra returned back to her father's tent. He complained a whole lot about the other snobby Skydancer and lectured Junebug in economics. Again. As she slowly drifted into the dreamscape while her father loudly declared this month's profits and losses, there was only one thing on Junebug's mind: Him. ----- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43444361] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/434444/43444361_350.png[/img] [/url] Tea pushed on the little hatchlings slowing down in front of her. Today was expedition day for Marble Shrubs Hatchling Care. The little ensemble of both big and small dragons made their way down the path from the lair and down the Cairnstone Reach. Their plan was to pass some clans and interact with another nearby hatchling care, only a few lairs away from Silencium. Everything seemed perfect along the route as Tea had taken it many times before to meet some old friends. However, the sky continued to worry her: she had only walked this path at day before, and night was slowly creeping up on them. The Tundra wasn't sure if she could even trust her own olfactory memories at night. [IM GONNA PASS OUT KAHBSDSFSN TO B CONTINUED]
hey so funny story: i cant read, appearently, i misunderstood the rules and accidentally wrote for the wrong dragon... i hope you like it! @venusian (me n smittyy talked about it asbfjsdgjbsdf so dwai) but i still have smittyy claimed, im just a little bit of a mess rn!

39602306_350.png

Crud! She had somehow managed to mess up everything again. Oberst had told her to do one thing, but had the wondrous Junebug managed to do it yet? NO! A scattered mind sure is a cursed one!

"Go right to the marketplace and talk to Ante, young lady," the accountant huffed, "he's behind on his vaultrent again." Her mission had already flown past her thoughts the second she stepped foot out of her old man's tent and trotted on her way down to Ante.

Once she had actually reached the marketplace and bought way too many gold bangles for her garb had she remembered what she was sent to do in the first place. Frustrated over her bad memory, her thoughts were clouded and could only focus on one thing: find Ante before Oberst realises she's been gone for too long.

The more she focused on the task at hand, the less aware she became of her surroundings. While Junebug hastily made her way through the crowd, an unknowing Pearlcatcher crossed her path but she was unaware of the upcoming crash right up until after it had already happened. Bangles and flowers flew everywhere.

Junebug was immediately flustered. "Ohmigosh! I'm so so SO sorry, I was completely gone in my own head sir, please forgi-" The Tundra bent over to pick up her bangles but lost her trail of thoughts when she took in her crashee's looks. The Pearlcatcher in front of her had a certain radiance around him; the setting sun behind him reflected the sunlight so perfectly he had become his own little star. His wings were like a glass mosaic, shining bright green lights on Junebug's dark complection. The scene was so wonderful to witness, she completely forgot how to form coherent sentences for a second.

"Oh! Uh, sir, I uh... I do believe this is yours!" The blushing Tundra handed him his flowercrown. The moment he took it from her paws she speedily powerwalked out of the crash and over to Ante's tent, in completely clouded thoughts once again. This time at least she wasn't thinking about some dumb snubby Skydancers, but a rather beautiful Pearlcatcher she may never see again.

She was standing right outside the golden Skydancer's tent when she came back to consciousness. Wait! She must've looked like an idiot to that Pearlcatcher from earlier! She didn't even tell him her name or how ethereal he looked! Junebug did a complete turn and cursed herself under her breath as she made her way back to the gilded green dragon.

How in the world was she supposed to approach him now!? "Hi, I crashed into you earlier and ran away before you could say anything- anyway, you're cute! Wanna hang?" No! No, no, so absolutely no! It was too late for her to think about anything now, because... she bumped into him. Again.

"Oh sir, I- I have been looking for you!" She bowed down hastily to show her gratitude. "I am so deeply sorry for crashing into you e- earlier today! Would you... please accept my apology? I'm so so sorry for just speeding off without even apologising properly! Oh, you know, I was on me- my way on an errand for my father, you see, we have a vaultrenter that never pays his debt, and well-" she quickly pawed her mouth when she realise she started rambling again. The Pearlcatcher still stared at her, with no response. Ohmigoshohmigoshohmigosh-

"I THINK YOU'RE REALLY CUTE ALSO MY NAME IS JUNEBUG WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE MY FRIEND AND MAYBE HANGOUT I DUNNO YOU SEEM LIKE A REALLY COOL DRAGON AND I TOTALLY WOULDN'T MIND YOUR COMPANY AT SOME POINT IN THE FUTURE IF YOU'D LIKE, ONLY IF YOU'D BE CHILL WITH IT OKAY HAHAHAHAHHHHHHAAA-" Oh no. It's the I'm-so-usure-of-what-to-say-now-that-I've-ran-my-mouth-this-is-so-awkward laugh. Uh.

FIGHT OR FLIGHT?

Junebug quickly opened her wings and flied off, not even looking back down. She was embarrassed out of her mind- no way would he even consider contacting her now! Stupid, stupid, STUPID JUNEBUG! She cleared her thoughts to the best of her abilities and found Ante. After a long discussion about unfair pricing, the tired Tundra returned back to her father's tent. He complained a whole lot about the other snobby Skydancer and lectured Junebug in economics. Again.

As she slowly drifted into the dreamscape while her father loudly declared this month's profits and losses, there was only one thing on Junebug's mind: Him.

43444361_350.png

Tea pushed on the little hatchlings slowing down in front of her. Today was expedition day for Marble Shrubs Hatchling Care. The little ensemble of both big and small dragons made their way down the path from the lair and down the Cairnstone Reach.
Their plan was to pass some clans and interact with another nearby hatchling care, only a few lairs away from Silencium. Everything seemed perfect along the route as Tea had taken it many times before to meet some old friends.

However, the sky continued to worry her: she had only walked this path at day before, and night was slowly creeping up on them. The Tundra wasn't sure if she could even trust her own olfactory memories at night.

[IM GONNA PASS OUT KAHBSDSFSN TO B CONTINUED]
Skip me!

@Smalahove

Sorry about the inconvenience! I really love Junebug's flirt, though, aaah she's such a sweetheart. <3 Thanks a bunch for sharing it even though you didn't have to!
Skip me!

@Smalahove

Sorry about the inconvenience! I really love Junebug's flirt, though, aaah she's such a sweetheart. <3 Thanks a bunch for sharing it even though you didn't have to!
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
@Smalahove [s]claim! I'll be writing this evening or sometime tomorrow ^^[/s] I think your Jinxie [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49218735] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/492188/49218735_350.png[/img] [/url] would interest the gentle giant, Auryn! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45816155] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/458162/45816155_350.png[/img] [/url] [center]____________________________________________________________________________[/center] Auryn didn't often stray from his home in the Icefields, but he'd traveled with a few clanmates to the dry Dragonhome. He trailed closely behind [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=253549&tab=dragon&did=48535939]Aurious[/url], the larger Imperial's tail wrapped around one of his front legs to keep him on the right path. There were so many new noises and scents, that he kept his head up and constantly turning as he took in all the new things. It was so bright, too. Illuminating everything and allowing him to see shapes so much easier than the dreary cloudy Fortress of the Ends. Auryn flicked his ears and swung his head slowly to the side when the noise of other approaching dragons caught his attention. Chuffing quietly, he slowly began drifting away from Aurious at the strong smell of flowers that was drawing him in. There weren't many flowers in the Ends, so this was a very new smell to him. It was lovely. The scent seemed to be coming from flowers that were draped on something. Another dragon? Barely able to make out shapes and colors, he leaned in closer so he could get a better look at the flower-draped dragon through his cloudy eyes. Another Imperial! Like him! Making a small happy noise, he rustled his wings and gave a grin. Whiskers twitching forward with the movement. "Prrr-tty." he muttered, voice crackling and rough. "Ssssm-lls n-nissse." Aurious, noticing that his trail had wandered off, gave an exasperated huff and swung back around to where the icy dragon was possibly pestering another. Coming to a stop alongside him, he gave an apologetic smile. "My apologies, Auryn here can't speak well. I think he means to say he thinks you look very pretty. I hope he's not bothering you." At the affirmation, Auryn bobbed his head and smiled toothily. "Prrrr-rr-rty!" He muttered again enthusiastically. In almost hatchling-like glee. For a larger dragon that looked somewhat menacing, he really didn't mean any harm at all. [center]___[/center] [center][size=4]Please don't pick Forge or Tza for this! All other dragons except the ones in my "sales" and "fodder" tabs are open!! <3[/size][/center]
@Smalahove claim! I'll be writing this evening or sometime tomorrow ^^

I think your Jinxie

49218735_350.png

would interest the gentle giant, Auryn!

45816155_350.png

Auryn didn't often stray from his home in the Icefields, but he'd traveled with a few clanmates to the dry Dragonhome. He trailed closely behind Aurious, the larger Imperial's tail wrapped around one of his front legs to keep him on the right path. There were so many new noises and scents, that he kept his head up and constantly turning as he took in all the new things.

It was so bright, too. Illuminating everything and allowing him to see shapes so much easier than the dreary cloudy Fortress of the Ends. Auryn flicked his ears and swung his head slowly to the side when the noise of other approaching dragons caught his attention.

Chuffing quietly, he slowly began drifting away from Aurious at the strong smell of flowers that was drawing him in. There weren't many flowers in the Ends, so this was a very new smell to him. It was lovely. The scent seemed to be coming from flowers that were draped on something. Another dragon?

Barely able to make out shapes and colors, he leaned in closer so he could get a better look at the flower-draped dragon through his cloudy eyes. Another Imperial! Like him!

Making a small happy noise, he rustled his wings and gave a grin. Whiskers twitching forward with the movement. "Prrr-tty." he muttered, voice crackling and rough. "Ssssm-lls n-nissse."

Aurious, noticing that his trail had wandered off, gave an exasperated huff and swung back around to where the icy dragon was possibly pestering another. Coming to a stop alongside him, he gave an apologetic smile. "My apologies, Auryn here can't speak well. I think he means to say he thinks you look very pretty. I hope he's not bothering you."

At the affirmation, Auryn bobbed his head and smiled toothily. "Prrrr-rr-rty!" He muttered again enthusiastically. In almost hatchling-like glee. For a larger dragon that looked somewhat menacing, he really didn't mean any harm at all.

___

Please don't pick Forge or Tza for this! All other dragons except the ones in my "sales" and "fodder" tabs are open!! <3
Dragons in my fodder/for sale lair tab aren't open for forum games!
RESPECT DRAGON'S PRONOUNS FOR FORUM GAMES. THANK YOU.
epcdHve.png
@ReigningRakshasa [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42485138] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/424852/42485138_350.png[/img] [/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40095312] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/400954/40095312_350.png[/img] [/url] Tenshi wandered around the crumbling church. Moonlight shone through the clouded, dusty glass of the church, help lighting and accentuating the odd, morbid beauty of the holy place-- ruined. Clouds of dust kicked up as he walked around surveying the place, taking in the sight. It was a blur to how he managed to find his way here, but he wasn't going to say no to a free place to stay; not after his palace's guards fervently tried to force him back to the palace. It was safer to stay here than try to sneak around and find a nicer place to stay. Guards were likely still out scouting around. Walking past the rows and rows of rotting pews, the church gets colder, or seems to at least. There wasn't a breeze... The Imperial shakes it off, blaming it on the fright of staying in a new place. Reaching the few steps leading up to the podium, the angel steps up them then places his claws on both sides of the podium, in the middle an open tome reading the stories of the deities, the thousands of dangerous pursuits that they committed for the sake of dragonkind. He would read them if he could, but pages were slashed, ripped, and had suspicious red liquid on it. The sound of claws hitting marble suddenly echo around the church. Tenshi looks up, automatically flaring his wings as a sign of authority, showing off the pure white wings that would have once had servants bowing before him. Now, a ink black imperial with striking red skeleton marks stands far opposing him at the entrance of the church. Closing his wings he stares with a blank look on his face. He would be lying if this stranger didn't have some sort charm to him. Calling across the space between them, it rings throughout the lonely crumbling church, "Perhaps you would accompany me tonight, dear stranger?" (Aldjfhks don't know if it's much of a flirt, but if you'd like to continue, feel free to message me!) ----- ----- Please don't pick from the second page of the main tab! Many of my dragons are in the hibernal den as well
@ReigningRakshasa

42485138_350.png

40095312_350.png

Tenshi wandered around the crumbling church. Moonlight shone through the clouded, dusty glass of the church, help lighting and accentuating the odd, morbid beauty of the holy place-- ruined. Clouds of dust kicked up as he walked around surveying the place, taking in the sight. It was a blur to how he managed to find his way here, but he wasn't going to say no to a free place to stay; not after his palace's guards fervently tried to force him back to the palace. It was safer to stay here than try to sneak around and find a nicer place to stay. Guards were likely still out scouting around.

Walking past the rows and rows of rotting pews, the church gets colder, or seems to at least. There wasn't a breeze... The Imperial shakes it off, blaming it on the fright of staying in a new place.

Reaching the few steps leading up to the podium, the angel steps up them then places his claws on both sides of the podium, in the middle an open tome reading the stories of the deities, the thousands of dangerous pursuits that they committed for the sake of dragonkind. He would read them if he could, but pages were slashed, ripped, and had suspicious red liquid on it.

The sound of claws hitting marble suddenly echo around the church.

Tenshi looks up, automatically flaring his wings as a sign of authority, showing off the pure white wings that would have once had servants bowing before him. Now, a ink black imperial with striking red skeleton marks stands far opposing him at the entrance of the church. Closing his wings he stares with a blank look on his face.

He would be lying if this stranger didn't have some sort charm to him.

Calling across the space between them, it rings throughout the lonely crumbling church, "Perhaps you would accompany me tonight, dear stranger?"

(Aldjfhks don't know if it's much of a flirt, but if you'd like to continue, feel free to message me!)

Please don't pick from the second page of the main tab! Many of my dragons are in the hibernal den as well
66-BDA59-A-F395-442-D-ADC8-72-AAA10-E29-C5.png
friendly bump!

SKIP ME!!
SkullLotus is next!!
friendly bump!

SKIP ME!!
SkullLotus is next!!
epcdHve.png
@SkullLotus [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43414574] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/434146/43414574_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43382716] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/433828/43382716_350.png[/img] [/url] -- With the Mistral Jamoree in full swing, Cassiopeia wanted to be away. Simply away, away from the hustle and bustle of her home nestled deeply in the thicket of the Starwood Strand. Although this wasn't her lair's holiday, there were so many dragons in the lair that at least one would wish to celebrate another god's holiday. Dragons darted too and fro, busying themselves with any number of preparations. That was how she arrived at her current state--sneaking, as quietly as an imperial could, to the exit. "And you're going... where?" Wincing, she slowly turned to face Kintsugi. He, in all of his glistening glory, looked far from pretty. His hair was disheveled--out of the ordinary for someone of his stature--and his spectacles sat crookedly on his snout. What had they put him in charge of? Organizing the whole ordeal? Pushing his glasses back into place, he sighed. "At least stop by the Windswept Plateau while you're gone, grab something nice for the lair," he added. It wasn't seconds later before he heard his name, and, without another word, he paraded off. That was away from the lair at least, and if she could reach the seaside of that territory she'd likely find [i]some[/i] quiet. It was better than nothing. With that thought, she took to the sky. After an hour or two of flying, she reached the windswept beach. Although a few dragons milled about the coastline, likely having the same idea as her, it was relatively empty. Sand billowed around her wings as she landed, and her feet sunk into the dry sand. This was [i]far[/i] better. Stretching out, her silks falling out of place as she did, she ambled along the coastline. Certainly Kintsugi wouldn't mind her wasting a little bit of time... no, not wasting, [i]spending[/i] it on something worthwhile. Her mind wandered further down that rabbit hole until, out of the oceanic soundscape, the sound of nearby chimes broke through. Not moments later, her attention snagged on someone quite worth the time. She just about didn't see him; he blended quite well with the ocean. And his wings... they were [i]literally[/i] the ocean: that is to say, they were made from water. What magic held those together? Her heart caught in her throat for a moment, but she still had enough sense to not race over and hastily ask him such a personal inquiry. Regardless, Cassiopeia still wanted to talk to this enchanting gentleman. As she walked in his direction, she mulled over what she would say; [i]You're lovely[/i], [i]I couldn't help but notice your wings, Are you also escaping from the festivities?[/i] No, no, and no, those were far too quaint, and those conversations would only fall into desperate small talk. She was close now... [i]Seashells. [/i] "Sir, are you perhaps selling those seashells?" Well, she was stuck with that introduction now. As he slowly turned, she noticed a certain serenity about him. He was truly more stunning up close, swirls of blue running from his snout to his tail. "I mean," she paused, shaking her head, "You'r- [i]they're[/i] lovely. Where did you find them?" As he began to explain, she sat down and listened as long as he cared to speak. "Could you show me? I promise I won't take any," she said with a smile. And, to her luck, he did. Trailing after him, she knew that this would be time well spent, even amidst the busyness of the festivities and celebrations. (HHhhh I'm a little bit rusty with dialogue, but if you wanna continue shoot me a ping!)
@SkullLotus

43414574_350.png

43382716_350.png

--
With the Mistral Jamoree in full swing, Cassiopeia wanted to be away. Simply away, away from the hustle and bustle of her home nestled deeply in the thicket of the Starwood Strand. Although this wasn't her lair's holiday, there were so many dragons in the lair that at least one would wish to celebrate another god's holiday. Dragons darted too and fro, busying themselves with any number of preparations. That was how she arrived at her current state--sneaking, as quietly as an imperial could, to the exit.

"And you're going... where?"

Wincing, she slowly turned to face Kintsugi. He, in all of his glistening glory, looked far from pretty. His hair was disheveled--out of the ordinary for someone of his stature--and his spectacles sat crookedly on his snout. What had they put him in charge of? Organizing the whole ordeal? Pushing his glasses back into place, he sighed.

"At least stop by the Windswept Plateau while you're gone, grab something nice for the lair," he added. It wasn't seconds later before he heard his name, and, without another word, he paraded off.

That was away from the lair at least, and if she could reach the seaside of that territory she'd likely find some quiet. It was better than nothing. With that thought, she took to the sky.

After an hour or two of flying, she reached the windswept beach. Although a few dragons milled about the coastline, likely having the same idea as her, it was relatively empty. Sand billowed around her wings as she landed, and her feet sunk into the dry sand. This was far better.

Stretching out, her silks falling out of place as she did, she ambled along the coastline. Certainly Kintsugi wouldn't mind her wasting a little bit of time... no, not wasting, spending it on something worthwhile. Her mind wandered further down that rabbit hole until, out of the oceanic soundscape, the sound of nearby chimes broke through. Not moments later, her attention snagged on someone quite worth the time.

She just about didn't see him; he blended quite well with the ocean. And his wings... they were literally the ocean: that is to say, they were made from water. What magic held those together? Her heart caught in her throat for a moment, but she still had enough sense to not race over and hastily ask him such a personal inquiry.

Regardless, Cassiopeia still wanted to talk to this enchanting gentleman. As she walked in his direction, she mulled over what she would say; You're lovely, I couldn't help but notice your wings, Are you also escaping from the festivities? No, no, and no, those were far too quaint, and those conversations would only fall into desperate small talk. She was close now... Seashells.

"Sir, are you perhaps selling those seashells?"

Well, she was stuck with that introduction now. As he slowly turned, she noticed a certain serenity about him. He was truly more stunning up close, swirls of blue running from his snout to his tail.

"I mean," she paused, shaking her head, "You'r- they're lovely. Where did you find them?"

As he began to explain, she sat down and listened as long as he cared to speak.

"Could you show me? I promise I won't take any," she said with a smile.

And, to her luck, he did. Trailing after him, she knew that this would be time well spent, even amidst the busyness of the festivities and celebrations.

(HHhhh I'm a little bit rusty with dialogue, but if you wanna continue shoot me a ping!)
beep beep
@DeviantDragon Your Sonya [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11230294] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/112303/11230294_350.png[/img] [/url] caught the eye of my Cassinova [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49098255] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/490983/49098255_350.png[/img] [/url] ----- The large dark conjurer had been exploring around, visiting other clans whenever he found them. I was rare that his clan ever had non-perminent visitors, so he was often found roaming with his clans merchants and medic. It wasn't very often that another dragon would catch his eye, but the bright long haired Kelpie dragon he saw once intrigued him. He often searched for her when they visited markets, he finally glimpsed her in the market of the starwood strands. He bounded up to her, putting his staff securely to his back. "Hello there ma'am" He said softly, more often then not, he spoke in a quiet murmur, audible but never too loud. "I saw you at one of the otehr arcane markets and was wondering if we could get to know each other before I leave with my little caravan." He had a charming gentle smile as he asked. Delighted when she accepted his invitation to go around the market and talk. (Hope this is ok :) feel free to pm me if you want to talk about anything related) ----- Den is also available as long as its not my protogens
@DeviantDragon

Your Sonya

11230294_350.png

caught the eye of my Cassinova

49098255_350.png

The large dark conjurer had been exploring around, visiting other clans whenever he found them. I was rare that his clan ever had non-perminent visitors, so he was often found roaming with his clans merchants and medic.

It wasn't very often that another dragon would catch his eye, but the bright long haired Kelpie dragon he saw once intrigued him. He often searched for her when they visited markets, he finally glimpsed her in the market of the starwood strands. He bounded up to her, putting his staff securely to his back.

"Hello there ma'am" He said softly, more often then not, he spoke in a quiet murmur, audible but never too loud.

"I saw you at one of the otehr arcane markets and was wondering if we could get to know each other before I leave with my little caravan." He had a charming gentle smile as he asked. Delighted when she accepted his invitation to go around the market and talk.

(Hope this is ok :) feel free to pm me if you want to talk about anything related)

Den is also available as long as its not my protogens
nfy0IrS.pngvMooiXU.pngKwxLkEj.png6JxFimx.png
9UL9aXL.pngHJLIYn4.png
sh5xjiu.pngg64noeJ.pngowCiciO.pngmtHAEL4.pngB8HmiZX.pngkI850Ts.png
6FJhDyy.pngNeV4KUN.png
ArtQnpH.png
@AlexandriaNovak [s]claim! gonna do this later tonight~[/s] I think that Orios [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38037633] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/380377/38037633_350.png[/img] [/url] Would catch the eye of sweet nursery maid, Nounou, even if he doesn't know how to go about speaking to him [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49716119] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/497162/49716119_350.png[/img] [/url] [center]_____________________________________________________________________________________________[/center] Nounou had heard of an Imperial that put on shows with light and his own two wings. The concept interested him, as he had such thin and translucent wings that he'd gotten many comments about how his wings looked like glass. Of course, they were also surprisingly strong. Had to be, with him being the nanny of his clan. Figuring that this show would be a lovely thing to take the few permanently young hatchlings out and about, he made sure to speak to Jemmal and get permission. Of course, Havi and Vax had to be... Concealed. Their existence could cause unease around other dragons. But it was his belief that the poor sad darlings deserved some sort of pretty thing in their lives. So, after making sure they had a strong concealing glamour set on them, by Jackal, he set off on the journey to the Starfall Isles where this glass-winged Imperial was said to put on his shows. After reaching the place, surprisingly sooner than he'd thought, Nounou sat himself down carefully. Ushering Havi, Vax, and Fairy to sit in front of him. Gentle paws making sure the three small beings were settled and comfortable as they could be. Soon, the area was filled with dragons of all shapes, sizes, and ages. It was overwhelming if he was honest with himself. As soon as the show started, though? The chatter that had been going on fell into a hushed and awed silence. The attention of everyone was on the dancing shapes of light, and the story it was spelling out. Nounou was intrigued, and so were the three small hatchlings sitting between his front paws. Spotting the dragon that was putting the very show on, Nounou found it... Somewhat hard to focus on the actual show now. The Imperial moved with grace, quickness, and he had a smile as bright as the lights he was manipulating. Joy in his job clear on his face. Looking away, embarrassed, he focused intensely on the dancing light story. Figuring it to be rude if he didn't watch the very show he came so far to see. He did wonder, perhaps, if he could talk to the other Imperial after the show had ended... Once the hubbub had died down, and most dragons had left once the show was over, Nounou gathered his little wards onto his back. Pausing and glancing wistfully towards the bright-shining Imperial. Fairy, the darling small Mirror child, almost seemed to sense this. And they loved meddling in romantic things, even if they knew very little of romance past the scrolls and books they'd read. Scrambling off of Nounou's back, they dashed towards the showmaster. Weaving through the few remaining dragons, much to the horror of their guardian. Leaving the only choice for him to go after the escaped child. Fairy skidded to a halt in front of the large Imperial, a toothy smile on their small chubby face. "My nounou thought you are pretty!" They exclaimed loudly, voice squeaking slightly. "He's hurryin' here now!" Before the little mischievous hatchie could say anything else, Nounou carefully scooped them up and set them on his back. An embarrassed look on the smaller Imperial's face at the look of bewilderment. "I am [i]so[/i] sorry about Fairy here- They... They love trying to make a perfect storybook ending..." He muttered with his ears flattened back against his head. "Ah- Your- Your show was stunning, by the way. I could tell you really enjoy this. Your smile was almost rival in brightness to your fantastic show." [center]___[/center] [center][size=4]Please don't pick Tza or Forge for this! Any other dragon besides them and the ones in my sales and fodder tab are open! Even the ones in hibernal den! <3[/size][/center]
@AlexandriaNovak claim! gonna do this later tonight~

I think that Orios

38037633_350.png

Would catch the eye of sweet nursery maid, Nounou, even if he doesn't know how to go about speaking to him

49716119_350.png

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Nounou had heard of an Imperial that put on shows with light and his own two wings. The concept interested him, as he had such thin and translucent wings that he'd gotten many comments about how his wings looked like glass. Of course, they were also surprisingly strong. Had to be, with him being the nanny of his clan.

Figuring that this show would be a lovely thing to take the few permanently young hatchlings out and about, he made sure to speak to Jemmal and get permission. Of course, Havi and Vax had to be... Concealed. Their existence could cause unease around other dragons. But it was his belief that the poor sad darlings deserved some sort of pretty thing in their lives.

So, after making sure they had a strong concealing glamour set on them, by Jackal, he set off on the journey to the Starfall Isles where this glass-winged Imperial was said to put on his shows.

After reaching the place, surprisingly sooner than he'd thought, Nounou sat himself down carefully. Ushering Havi, Vax, and Fairy to sit in front of him. Gentle paws making sure the three small beings were settled and comfortable as they could be. Soon, the area was filled with dragons of all shapes, sizes, and ages. It was overwhelming if he was honest with himself.

As soon as the show started, though? The chatter that had been going on fell into a hushed and awed silence. The attention of everyone was on the dancing shapes of light, and the story it was spelling out. Nounou was intrigued, and so were the three small hatchlings sitting between his front paws.

Spotting the dragon that was putting the very show on, Nounou found it... Somewhat hard to focus on the actual show now. The Imperial moved with grace, quickness, and he had a smile as bright as the lights he was manipulating. Joy in his job clear on his face.

Looking away, embarrassed, he focused intensely on the dancing light story. Figuring it to be rude if he didn't watch the very show he came so far to see. He did wonder, perhaps, if he could talk to the other Imperial after the show had ended...

Once the hubbub had died down, and most dragons had left once the show was over, Nounou gathered his little wards onto his back. Pausing and glancing wistfully towards the bright-shining Imperial. Fairy, the darling small Mirror child, almost seemed to sense this. And they loved meddling in romantic things, even if they knew very little of romance past the scrolls and books they'd read.

Scrambling off of Nounou's back, they dashed towards the showmaster. Weaving through the few remaining dragons, much to the horror of their guardian. Leaving the only choice for him to go after the escaped child.

Fairy skidded to a halt in front of the large Imperial, a toothy smile on their small chubby face. "My nounou thought you are pretty!" They exclaimed loudly, voice squeaking slightly. "He's hurryin' here now!" Before the little mischievous hatchie could say anything else, Nounou carefully scooped them up and set them on his back. An embarrassed look on the smaller Imperial's face at the look of bewilderment.

"I am so sorry about Fairy here- They... They love trying to make a perfect storybook ending..." He muttered with his ears flattened back against his head. "Ah- Your- Your show was stunning, by the way. I could tell you really enjoy this. Your smile was almost rival in brightness to your fantastic show."

___

Please don't pick Tza or Forge for this! Any other dragon besides them and the ones in my sales and fodder tab are open! Even the ones in hibernal den! <3
epcdHve.png
@reigningRakshasa [s]Claim! I'm gonna try to make it a good one and you've got a lot of pretty dragons.[/s] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49932628] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/499327/49932628_350.png[/img][/url] Your Magister and my Cedonia [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49624416] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/496245/49624416_350.png[/img] [/url] Cedonia probably went to his circus to support other fellow ringleaders. But as soon as the spotlight fell on him she was spellbound. She's never seen such a sincere smile from a ringmaster. He was genuinely proud of his performers. She also loved his flamboyant voice. She doesn't even think she's ever been so exctied about what act would come next. Right after the show she'd rush through the crowd to introduce herself and find a way to stay in touch.
@reigningRakshasa
Claim! I'm gonna try to make it a good one and you've got a lot of pretty dragons.

49932628_350.png

Your Magister and my Cedonia

49624416_350.png

Cedonia probably went to his circus to support other fellow ringleaders. But as soon as the spotlight fell on him she was spellbound. She's never seen such a sincere smile from a ringmaster. He was genuinely proud of his performers. She also loved his flamboyant voice. She doesn't even think she's ever been so exctied about what act would come next. Right after the show she'd rush through the crowd to introduce herself and find a way to stay in touch.
giphy.gif
[center]Claiming @Majroa Elisif caught his eye.... [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/489282/48928188_350.png[/img] (he's called fruit..but that's not his permanent name yet) [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/501731/50173009_350.png[/img] Fruit was doing his daily training with spire out in the fields when he spotted a flash of white.Distracted spire scolded him.After tho he ran in the direction of the white.He stopped once he saw her.It had started to snow and it glistened off of her gemstones.He stopped at a loss for words she turned looking a bit shocked."w-who are you?" she asked getting a bit closer,"F-Fruit" he stammered out quickly he turned a cherry red in the face.[i]stupid that's not your name...[/i] he scolded himself.She got a bit closer seeming intrigued,"fitting,you do smell fruity" she laughed.It was a twinkly laugh,soft yet sweet."t-thanks?" he said backing up a bit.The snow that landed on him melted making him have a sheen to him.She laughed probably finding his nervousness funny.He'd never met a Ridgeback,not a white one at the least,one that wasn't from his lair... [/center]
Claiming @Majroa

Elisif caught his eye....
48928188_350.png
(he's called fruit..but that's not his permanent name yet)
50173009_350.png

Fruit was doing his daily training with spire out in the fields when he spotted a flash of white.Distracted spire scolded him.After tho he ran in the direction of the white.He stopped once he saw her.It had started to snow and it glistened off of her gemstones.He stopped at a loss for words she turned looking a bit shocked."w-who are you?" she asked getting a bit closer,"F-Fruit" he stammered out quickly he turned a cherry red in the face.stupid that's not your name... he scolded himself.She got a bit closer seeming intrigued,"fitting,you do smell fruity" she laughed.It was a twinkly laugh,soft yet sweet."t-thanks?" he said backing up a bit.The snow that landed on him melted making him have a sheen to him.She laughed probably finding his nervousness funny.He'd never met a Ridgeback,not a white one at the least,one that wasn't from his lair...
1 2 ... 588 589 590 591 592 ... 734 735