Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [STARFALL] Let's Start the Apocalypse!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
[right][img]http://orig07.deviantart.net/0787/f/2015/261/5/7/lsta_top_banner_by_twinkiespy-d9a1zbv.png[/img][/right] [center][size=4]As the Arcanist departs on his long-awaited journey to explore the cosmos, he leaves behind a trusty team of dragons to maintain the observatory while he is away. He is trusting his entire domain to them, he says. They are to take care of the observatory, he says. They are to polish his telescopes daily, and to make sure the star charts are put away in alphabetical order, and they are to make sure that all portal activity is redirected to the dedicated Portal Containment room. Explosions are allowed, but are to be kept to a minimum. In short, the Arcanist expects his loyal followers and acolytes to behave while he is away. Did he really think they were going to listen to him? The only supervision they have ever known at the observatory is gone. Not that the Arcanist can really be considered “supervision” anyway, but he is the Head Honcho at the Observatory, and he makes the rules. Rules which include “we already ended the world twice; let’s not do that again.” So, obviously, that means it’s time to blow [i]everything[/i] up! Uh, I mean experiment. Remember, these are mages-in-training, so they won’t always end the universe on their first go. But, after enough botched spells and fuming pots of goop, someone is bound to create something that will start the Apocalypse again. Will it be you? [img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/7f7fa701b926da868c46a758b113541d/tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o1_1280.png[/img] A bit of history for you! Let’s Start The Apocalypse is a popular forum game in the Arcane flight that originated back in the days when Flight Rising was down for frequent maintenance. The person who posted last on the thread before the site went down was considered the person whose clan successfully “started the Apocalypse.” Nowadays the site is down very little, so it’s harder to start successful Apocalypses, but the game still is popular in the Arcane forum. We thought we’d bring it flight-wide for Starfall because we all love it so much. [/size][/center]
lsta_top_banner_by_twinkiespy-d9a1zbv.png

As the Arcanist departs on his long-awaited journey to explore the cosmos, he leaves behind a trusty team of dragons to maintain the observatory while he is away. He is trusting his entire domain to them, he says. They are to take care of the observatory, he says. They are to polish his telescopes daily, and to make sure the star charts are put away in alphabetical order, and they are to make sure that all portal activity is redirected to the dedicated Portal Containment room. Explosions are allowed, but are to be kept to a minimum.

In short, the Arcanist expects his loyal followers and acolytes to behave while he is away.

Did he really think they were going to listen to him?

The only supervision they have ever known at the observatory is gone. Not that the Arcanist can really be considered “supervision” anyway, but he is the Head Honcho at the Observatory, and he makes the rules. Rules which include “we already ended the world twice; let’s not do that again.” So, obviously, that means it’s time to blow everything up! Uh, I mean experiment. Remember, these are mages-in-training, so they won’t always end the universe on their first go. But, after enough botched spells and fuming pots of goop, someone is bound to create something that will start the Apocalypse again. Will it be you?

tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o1_1280.png

A bit of history for you! Let’s Start The Apocalypse is a popular forum game in the Arcane flight that originated back in the days when Flight Rising was down for frequent maintenance. The person who posted last on the thread before the site went down was considered the person whose clan successfully “started the Apocalypse.” Nowadays the site is down very little, so it’s harder to start successful Apocalypses, but the game still is popular in the Arcane forum. We thought we’d bring it flight-wide for Starfall because we all love it so much.
X2PAJU7.gif
L87MMtR.png
fL0umpy.png
[img]http://orig02.deviantart.net/7170/f/2015/261/c/c/lsta_rules_by_twinkiespy-d9a24bs.png[/img] [LIST=1] [*][size=4]The first poster will make a post stating that they intend to do something that could potentially start an apocalypse. For example, “Hmm, I wonder what happens when you put these firecrackers into Baldwin’s Brew?[/size] [*][size=4]The subsequent poster will then have to explain how that thing actually does not start the Apocalypse. For example, “Sorry, I switched your firecrackers with plastic replicas. They’ll just melt down into goo.” That poster will then include in the post their own potentially world--ending scenario. [/size] [*][size=4]No one tries to start the apocalypse intentionally. We mages don’t try to start apocalypses- they are just a side effect of our curiousity. Posters must be oblivious to the apocalypses they almost started. The subsequent poster may also be oblivious to the fact they stopped an apocalypse from occurring. [/size] [*][size=4]You may post as many times per day as you want. Each day you post, you will be registered for 5 tickets into either the Out-of-flight Starfall Raffle, or the in-flight Starfall raffle, depending on whether or not you are a member of Arcane or not. [b]To check and see which days you have been entered for tickets, please see our spreadsheet [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EDycKcJaOUq4Ng_4ZgfI5AjzLfVnX_IQ5cRVxWZBaIg/edit?usp=sharing]here[/url].[/b] This spreadsheet may be slightly out of date if we have a lot of daily participants.[/size] [*][size=4]At the end of each day, one person will be revealed to have started the Apocalypse that day. They will win the daily prize. The daily prize winners are determined by RNG, so everyone has a fair shot at being that day’s winner![/size] [*][size=4]From time to time, event helpers (Psydratesky, Noivian, Diaryofnobody, Walle, Kedia, and Ponythekidrs) and I will be posting an image of a Fallen Streak or a Fallout Whisper in the thread. The first person to quote the post will win that item, as well as potentially some other fun goodies![/size] [*][size=4]At the end of the contest, the event helpers and I will be going through the thread and reading all of your posts. Five people with the most creative responses will receive prizes, so have fun with your apocalypses![/size] [/LIST] [size=4] (Adapted from the rules in the original thread, written by Briton #34735)[/size]
lsta_rules_by_twinkiespy-d9a24bs.png

1. The first poster will make a post stating that they intend to do something that could potentially start an apocalypse. For example, “Hmm, I wonder what happens when you put these firecrackers into Baldwin’s Brew?

2. The subsequent poster will then have to explain how that thing actually does not start the Apocalypse. For example, “Sorry, I switched your firecrackers with plastic replicas. They’ll just melt down into goo.” That poster will then include in the post their own potentially world--ending scenario.

3. No one tries to start the apocalypse intentionally. We mages don’t try to start apocalypses- they are just a side effect of our curiousity. Posters must be oblivious to the apocalypses they almost started. The subsequent poster may also be oblivious to the fact they stopped an apocalypse from occurring.

4. You may post as many times per day as you want. Each day you post, you will be registered for 5 tickets into either the Out-of-flight Starfall Raffle, or the in-flight Starfall raffle, depending on whether or not you are a member of Arcane or not. To check and see which days you have been entered for tickets, please see our spreadsheet here. This spreadsheet may be slightly out of date if we have a lot of daily participants.

5. At the end of each day, one person will be revealed to have started the Apocalypse that day. They will win the daily prize. The daily prize winners are determined by RNG, so everyone has a fair shot at being that day’s winner!

6. From time to time, event helpers (Psydratesky, Noivian, Diaryofnobody, Walle, Kedia, and Ponythekidrs) and I will be posting an image of a Fallen Streak or a Fallout Whisper in the thread. The first person to quote the post will win that item, as well as potentially some other fun goodies!

7. At the end of the contest, the event helpers and I will be going through the thread and reading all of your posts. Five people with the most creative responses will receive prizes, so have fun with your apocalypses!

(Adapted from the rules in the original thread, written by Briton #34735)

X2PAJU7.gif
L87MMtR.png
fL0umpy.png
[img]http://orig10.deviantart.net/d039/f/2015/261/0/c/lsta_prizes_by_twinkiespy-d9a24bd.png[/img] [center][quote=Most Creative Post Prizes] There will be 5 most creative post winners. First place will get to choose one of the following 4-5 prizes. Second place will get second choice. Third place will get third choice. Fourth and fifth place will be the honorable mentions, with fourth place getting fourth choice and fifth place getting whatever is left. [skin=2656] [skin=12281] [item=loga] [item=accent: Research Notes] [item=skin: Whispering Bones] [/quote] [quote=Day 1 Prize Pack] So, there may or may not be an apocalypse this week. Then again, this can be said of about every week (Thanks Arcanist!). But there's no reason to fear! All you need to do is find a place to bunker down with a bunch of food. You yourself will need to find the safe place to hide, but here's some food, materials, and a doctor mask to help you start your Apocalypse Survival Kit. [item=Gray Plague Doctor Mask] [item=soylent green]x25 [item=soylent yellow]x25 [item=soylent red]x25 [item=soylent blue]x25 [item=green goo]x50 [item=yellow goo]x50 [item=orange goo]x50 [item=red goo]x25 [item=purple goo]x15 [item=blue goo]x10 [b]1000 food points of meat 1000 food points of seafood 1000 food points of insects 1000 food points of plants [/b] [/quote] [quote=Day 2 Prize Pack] So, you have decided not to hide? Awesome! The festival would be a lot less fun if everyone was hiding. Unless we were playing hide and go seek. But then we would need at least one person to not hide and try to find everyone.... Anyways, what are we mages known for? Well other than being awesome, kind, curious, the best flight in existence...(not that I have any bias)... We're known for SCIENCE! We love to CREATE CREATE CREATE! And whether that's creating poetry, stories, music, art, or SCIENCE, we love making new things! We also like explosions. But apparently so does the fire flight. But the fire flight explodes things just to explode them. We explode for SCIENCE! So, what time is it? No, not adventure time...IT'S SCIENCE TIME! Here are some starter materials to help you SCIENCE with Baldwin. [item=broken bottle]x99 [item=glass beaker]x20 [item=coarse alchemical reduction]x10 [item=irradiated alchemical reduction]x10 [item=sizzling phosphorus]x10 [item=green goo]x50 [item=yellow goo]x50 [item=orange goo]x50 [item=red goo]x25 [item=purple goo]x15 [item=blue goo]x10 [item=green ooze]x50 [item=yellow ooze]x50 [item=orange ooze]x50 [item=red ooze]x25 [item=purple ooze]x15 [item=blue ooze]x10 [item=green sludge]x50 [item=yellow sludge]x50 [item=orange sludge]x50 [item=red sludge]x25 [item=purple sludge]x15 [item=blue sludge]x10 [item=grey slime]x10 [item=white slime]x10 [item=black slime]x10 [item=copper muck]x20 [item=silver muck]x15 [item=gold muck]x10 [/quote] [quote=Day 3 Prize Pack] Now that you have learned to SCIENCE with Baldwin, it's time to blow things up yourself! I mean, uh, create things by yourself... But before that, you need to look the part. Well, not really, but just in case you want to look the part, here is some apparel to make you look all SCIENCE-y... [item=Alchemist Eyewear] [item=Black Protective Eyewear] [item=Green Protective Eyewear] [item=Orange Protective Eyewear] [item=Pink Protective Eyewear] [item=White Protective Eyewear] [item=Bronze Steampunk Goggles] [item=Copper Steampunk Goggles] [item=Brass Steampunk Goggles] [item=Gold Steampunk Goggles] [item=Silver Steampunk Goggles] [item=Glowing Blue Clawtips] [item=Glowing Green Clawtips] [item=Glowing Purple Clawtips] [item=Glowing Red Clawtips] [item=Glowing Orange Clawtips] [item=Glowing Gold Clawtips] [item=Lab Coat] [item=Red Lab Coat] [item=Black Lab Coat] [item=Rubber Laboratory Gloves] [/quote] [quote=Day 4 Prize Pack] Running out of materials? Want to do research on how ancient fungi and and dwarf truffles can pounce on you when they are rooted to the ground? Did a bamboo phytocat make fun of your silly looking goggles? WELL IT'S TIME TO HEAD TO THE COLISEUM! But first, you need to train up your dragons. And you can't train up your dragons if you don't have the right stones. Here are some stones for different type of dragons. Oh, and a traditional broadsword to look awesome while you fight: [item=traditional broadsword] [b]The Glass Cannon[/b] This is your main fighting dragon. Most stat points should be added to strength, with a few or 42 to quickness and one or 10 or 13 to vitality. [item=irradiated scratch] [item=scratch] [item=shred] [item=eliminate] [item=rally] [item=haste] [item=berserker]x3 [item=ambush]x2 [b]The Healer[/b] This is your main healing dragon. Most stat points should be added to intelligence, with a few or 42 to quickness and one or 10 or 13 to vitality. Aid works best for quick battles. Regeneration works best for long battles. [item=prismatic meditate] [item=Silverglow Meditate] [item=meditate] [item=Empathetic Regeneration] [item=Regeneration] [item=Aid] [item=concentration] [item=reflect] [item=scholar]x3 [item=discipline]x2 [b]The Tank[/b] Tanks are not common, but they are sometimes used to take most of the damage from enemies (and survive) while the other dragons attack/heal. All of the stat points should be put into defense and vitality. Tanks are best used in battles against other users and are not very useful when grinding in the Coliseum. Guard and Anticipate or Plumed Anticipate are must have battle stones for a tank. [item=Plumed Anticipate] [item=Anticipate] [item=Guard] [item=clobber] [item=concentration] [item=rally] [item=haste] [item=scholar]x3 [item=ambush] [item=field manual] [/quote] [quote=Day 5 Prize Pack] Well, I must have made a wrong turn when trying to find the coliseum...ooh, what does this thingymagig do... -turns time-turner's sandglass over and over again- -goes far into the past and ends up at...Hogwarts?- Um...I don't think we're in Kansas anymore...What is a Kansas anyways? AND LOOK AT THESE AWESOME PIECES OF APPAREL! Here, you can have some too: and this sandy glassy thingy. [item=Time-turner's Sandglass] [item=Brown Wizard Hat] [item=Gray Wizard Hat] [item=darksteel glasses] [item=Red and Gold Flair Scarf] [item=Cyan Flair Scarf] [item=Brass Steampunk Scarf] [item=Green and White Flair Scarf] [item=Black Breeches] [item=Black Renaissance Shirt] [item=Midnight Cape] [item=firebreather cape] [item=Waverider Cape] [item=Duneglider Cape] [item=Gladewalker Cape] [/quote] [quote=Day 6 Prize Pack] Well, we've made it back to our time! And it was amazing how you reverse engineered that sandy glassy thingy to make something that could bring us forward through time- you're becoming quite the scientist. HEY, LET'S GO EVEN FURTHER INTO THE FUTURE! -CRASH!- ...Oops. Well, I guess we're not going forward in the future...sorry I just broke the time thingy you just reverse engineered.... But don't worry! There's plenty of stuff to do when there is SCIENCE around! You know how there are these weird symbols on each of the earrings, amulets, and cuffs of chemistry, transmutation, alchemy, and SCIENCE? Well, I've been trying to decipher them for a while, and I came up with this equation by combining all the symbols together...it apparently makes a recipe for [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ragnar%C3%B6k]Ragnarok[/url], whatever that is...let's see..."Will unleash [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fenrir]Fenrir[/url]"...I wonder what a Fenrir is? Oh well. IT'S TIME TO SCIENCE! -unleashes Fenrir and begins Ragnarok- Oh, so that's a Fenrir-I never expected him to be so wolfish. And what is with this sudden earthquake? Oh look, there's Sköll and Hati. [item=umbra wolf] [item=hati] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/592.png[/img] (the image by the Hati familiar is the Sköll familiar) [item=Copper Amulet of Transmutation] [item=Copper Earrings of Transmutation] [item=Copper Cuffs of Transmutation] [item=Darksteel Amulet of Necromancy] [item=Darksteel Earrings of Necromancy] [item=Darksteel Cuffs of Necromancy] [item=Gold Amulet of Alchemy] [item=Gold Earrings of Alchemy] [item=Gold Cuffs of Alchemy] [item=Pearly Amulet of Chemistry] [item=Pearly Earrings of Chemistry] [item=Pearly Cuffs of Chemistry] [item=Silver Amulet of Science] [item=Silver Earrings of Science] [item=Silver Cuffs of Science] [/quote] [quote=Day 7 Prize Pack] Well, it's a good thing that one of the scientists in my clan happened to accidentally make a "Stop Ragnarok" rain machine that somehow stopped the earthquakes...what are the odds? Anyways, the festival is almost over so what better way to end it by giving away SCIENCE! I mean, uh, festival stuff... and maybe some Baldwin familiars. I hope everyone had fun! [item=Hibernal Starbear] [item=Starseer's Emblem] [item=stardust scholar] [item=cosmologist fieldtools] [item=starseer's crown] [item=juvenile starsweeper] [item=lesser wisp] [item=Anomalous Skink] [item=Leftover Residue] [item=Cheerful Residue] [item=Sentient Alloy] [item=Shiny Residue] [item=Great Blue Waveskimmer] [item=Amberwing Waveskimmer] [b]Some Accents and Skins from the upcoming festival[/b] [/quote] [center][b]Winners[/b][center] Congratulations to our daily winners! [LIST=1] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [/LIST] Congratulations to our "most creative Apocalypses" winners! [LIST=1] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [/LIST] [/center]
lsta_prizes_by_twinkiespy-d9a24bd.png

Most Creative Post Prizes wrote:
There will be 5 most creative post winners. First place will get to choose one of the following 4-5 prizes. Second place will get second choice. Third place will get third choice. Fourth and fifth place will be the honorable mentions, with fourth place getting fourth choice and fifth place getting whatever is left.

Loga

Accent: Research Notes

Skin: Whispering Bones

Day 1 Prize Pack wrote:
So, there may or may not be an apocalypse this week. Then again, this can be said of about every week (Thanks Arcanist!). But there's no reason to fear! All you need to do is find a place to bunker down with a bunch of food. You yourself will need to find the safe place to hide, but here's some food, materials, and a doctor mask to help you start your Apocalypse Survival Kit.

Gray Plague Doctor Mask

Soylent Green x25 Soylent Yellow x25 Soylent Red x25 Soylent Blue x25

Green Goo x50 Yellow Goo x50 Orange Goo x50 Red Goo x25 Purple Goo x15 Blue Goo x10

1000 food points of meat

1000 food points of seafood

1000 food points of insects

1000 food points of plants

Day 2 Prize Pack wrote:

So, you have decided not to hide? Awesome! The festival would be a lot less fun if everyone was hiding. Unless we were playing hide and go seek. But then we would need at least one person to not hide and try to find everyone....

Anyways, what are we mages known for? Well other than being awesome, kind, curious, the best flight in existence...(not that I have any bias)...

We're known for SCIENCE! We love to CREATE CREATE CREATE! And whether that's creating poetry, stories, music, art, or SCIENCE, we love making new things!

We also like explosions. But apparently so does the fire flight. But the fire flight explodes things just to explode them. We explode for SCIENCE!

So, what time is it? No, not adventure time...IT'S SCIENCE TIME!

Here are some starter materials to help you SCIENCE with Baldwin.

Broken Bottle x99 Glass Beaker x20 Coarse Alchemical Reduction x10 Irradiated Alchemical Reduction x10 Sizzling Phosphorus x10

Green Goo x50 Yellow Goo x50 Orange Goo x50 Red Goo x25 Purple Goo x15 Blue Goo x10

Green Ooze x50 Yellow Ooze x50 Orange Ooze x50 Red Ooze x25 Purple Ooze x15 Blue Ooze x10

Green Sludge x50 Yellow Sludge x50 Orange Sludge x50 Red Sludge x25 Purple Sludge x15 Blue Sludge x10

Grey Slime x10 White Slime x10 Black Slime x10

Copper Muck x20 Silver Muck x15 Gold Muck x10

Day 3 Prize Pack wrote:

Now that you have learned to SCIENCE with Baldwin, it's time to blow things up yourself! I mean, uh, create things by yourself...

But before that, you need to look the part. Well, not really, but just in case you want to look the part, here is some apparel to make you look all SCIENCE-y...

Alchemist Eyewear Black Protective Eyewear Green Protective Eyewear Orange Protective Eyewear Pink Protective Eyewear White Protective Eyewear

Bronze Steampunk Goggles Copper Steampunk Goggles Brass Steampunk Goggles Gold Steampunk Goggles Silver Steampunk Goggles

Glowing Blue Clawtips Glowing Green Clawtips Glowing Purple Clawtips Glowing Red Clawtips Glowing Orange Clawtips Glowing Gold Clawtips

Lab Coat Red Lab Coat Black Lab Coat Rubber Laboratory Gloves

Day 4 Prize Pack wrote:

Running out of materials? Want to do research on how ancient fungi and and dwarf truffles can pounce on you when they are rooted to the ground? Did a bamboo phytocat make fun of your silly looking goggles?

WELL IT'S TIME TO HEAD TO THE COLISEUM!

But first, you need to train up your dragons. And you can't train up your dragons if you don't have the right stones. Here are some stones for different type of dragons. Oh, and a traditional broadsword to look awesome while you fight:

Traditional Broadsword

The Glass Cannon
This is your main fighting dragon. Most stat points should be added to strength, with a few or 42 to quickness and one or 10 or 13 to vitality.

Irradiated Scratch Scratch Shred Eliminate Rally Haste Berserker x3 Ambush x2

The Healer
This is your main healing dragon. Most stat points should be added to intelligence, with a few or 42 to quickness and one or 10 or 13 to vitality. Aid works best for quick battles. Regeneration works best for long battles.

Prismatic Meditate Silverglow Meditate Meditate Empathetic Regeneration Regeneration Aid Concentration Reflect Scholar x3 Discipline x2

The Tank
Tanks are not common, but they are sometimes used to take most of the damage from enemies (and survive) while the other dragons attack/heal. All of the stat points should be put into defense and vitality. Tanks are best used in battles against other users and are not very useful when grinding in the Coliseum. Guard and Anticipate or Plumed Anticipate are must have battle stones for a tank.

Plumed Anticipate Anticipate Guard Clobber Concentration Rally Haste Scholar x3 Ambush Field Manual

Day 5 Prize Pack wrote:

Well, I must have made a wrong turn when trying to find the coliseum...ooh, what does this thingymagig do... -turns time-turner's sandglass over and over again-

-goes far into the past and ends up at...Hogwarts?-

Um...I don't think we're in Kansas anymore...What is a Kansas anyways?

AND LOOK AT THESE AWESOME PIECES OF APPAREL! Here, you can have some too: and this sandy glassy thingy.

Time-turner's Sandglass Brown Wizard Hat Gray Wizard Hat Darksteel Glasses

Red and Gold Flair Scarf Cyan Flair Scarf Brass Steampunk Scarf Green and White Flair Scarf

Black Breeches Black Renaissance Shirt Midnight Cape Firebreather Cape Waverider Cape Duneglider Cape Gladewalker Cape

Day 6 Prize Pack wrote:

Well, we've made it back to our time! And it was amazing how you reverse engineered that sandy glassy thingy to make something that could bring us forward through time- you're becoming quite the scientist. HEY, LET'S GO EVEN FURTHER INTO THE FUTURE!

-CRASH!-

...Oops. Well, I guess we're not going forward in the future...sorry I just broke the time thingy you just reverse engineered....

But don't worry! There's plenty of stuff to do when there is SCIENCE around!

You know how there are these weird symbols on each of the earrings, amulets, and cuffs of chemistry, transmutation, alchemy, and SCIENCE? Well, I've been trying to decipher them for a while, and I came up with this equation by combining all the symbols together...it apparently makes a recipe for Ragnarok, whatever that is...let's see..."Will unleash Fenrir"...I wonder what a Fenrir is? Oh well.

IT'S TIME TO SCIENCE!

-unleashes Fenrir and begins Ragnarok-

Oh, so that's a Fenrir-I never expected him to be so wolfish. And what is with this sudden earthquake?

Oh look, there's Sköll and Hati.

Umbra Wolf Hati 592.png
(the image by the Hati familiar is the Sköll familiar)

Copper Amulet of Transmutation Copper Earrings of Transmutation Copper Cuffs of Transmutation Darksteel Amulet of Necromancy Darksteel Earrings of Necromancy Darksteel Cuffs of Necromancy Gold Amulet of Alchemy Gold Earrings of Alchemy Gold Cuffs of Alchemy Pearly Amulet of Chemistry Pearly Earrings of Chemistry Pearly Cuffs of Chemistry Silver Amulet of Science Silver Earrings of Science Silver Cuffs of Science

Day 7 Prize Pack wrote:

Well, it's a good thing that one of the scientists in my clan happened to accidentally make a "Stop Ragnarok" rain machine that somehow stopped the earthquakes...what are the odds?

Anyways, the festival is almost over so what better way to end it by giving away SCIENCE! I mean, uh, festival stuff... and maybe some Baldwin familiars.

I hope everyone had fun!

Hibernal Starbear Starseer's Emblem

Stardust Scholar Cosmologist Fieldtools Starseer's Crown

Juvenile Starsweeper Lesser Wisp Anomalous Skink Leftover Residue Cheerful Residue Sentient Alloy Shiny Residue Great Blue Waveskimmer Amberwing Waveskimmer

Some Accents and Skins from the upcoming festival

Winners

Congratulations to our daily winners!

Congratulations to our "most creative Apocalypses" winners!

X2PAJU7.gif
L87MMtR.png
fL0umpy.png
[center][size=6][font=serif][b]Banners[/b][/font][/size][/center] [size=4]Show your support for Let’s Start the Apocalypse with a badge created by our fabulous artist, fluffyspy![/size] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1583846][img]http://orig07.deviantart.net/d9e1/f/2015/261/9/0/lsta_badge_by_twinkiespy-d9a24an.png[/img][/url][/center] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1583846][img]http://orig07.deviantart.net/d9e1/f/2015/261/9/0/lsta_badge_by_twinkiespy-d9a24an.png[/img][/url][/code] Thanks to our donators: @Blitzbrisa @Leucoss @Mitsukai @Lundlaeva @Midyra @Rosie115 @Cobalt @Bailmint @gootarts @PsydrateSky @cookiecutter @Wildswirls @einheria @JackalJames @Virga @MissMokushiroku @Ponythekidrs @Espeon5712 @shadowsylph @panoskittles @Changewinds @Voxnipop @DuskWitch13 @Arietta @Julia @Waverider @astroprojection @sketchersocks @PeridotsFoot @Artimean @AnonEclipse @Stormwaker @Jirazeil @darkdragon @Katsuokai Thanks to @PsydrateSky, @Noivian, @Ponythekidrs, and @Diaryofnobody for helping me put together this event, and particularly for helping me out this week. Thanks to our awesome artist, @fluffyspy. Thanks to the whole team who put Starfall 2015 together: @Arietta and all the other people from the Starfall chat, you guys know who you are. HUGE thanks to @Kedia, my partner-in-crime, and the whole reason this event is happening. Seriously, you’ve donated so much time and money to this event, and for that you have my thanks until the end of the world and beyond. And finally, thanks to @Briton--even though you’re inactive, you were the one who first started Let’s Start the Apocalypse within the Arcane forum. Without you, this game wouldn’t even exist. Happy Starfall and happy exploding!
Banners

Show your support for Let’s Start the Apocalypse with a badge created by our fabulous artist, fluffyspy!

lsta_badge_by_twinkiespy-d9a24an.png

Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1583846][img]http://orig07.deviantart.net/d9e1/f/2015/261/9/0/lsta_badge_by_twinkiespy-d9a24an.png[/img][/url]

Thanks to our donators: @Blitzbrisa @Leucoss @Mitsukai @Lundlaeva @Midyra @Rosie115 @Cobalt @Bailmint @gootarts @PsydrateSky @cookiecutter @Wildswirls @einheria @JackalJames @Virga @MissMokushiroku @Ponythekidrs @Espeon5712 @shadowsylph @panoskittles @Changewinds @Voxnipop @DuskWitch13 @Arietta @Julia @Waverider @astroprojection @sketchersocks @PeridotsFoot @Artimean @AnonEclipse @Stormwaker @Jirazeil @darkdragon @Katsuokai

Thanks to @PsydrateSky, @Noivian, @Ponythekidrs, and @Diaryofnobody for helping me put together this event, and particularly for helping me out this week.

Thanks to our awesome artist, @fluffyspy.

Thanks to the whole team who put Starfall 2015 together: @Arietta and all the other people from the Starfall chat, you guys know who you are.

HUGE thanks to @Kedia, my partner-in-crime, and the whole reason this event is happening. Seriously, you’ve donated so much time and money to this event, and for that you have my thanks until the end of the world and beyond.

And finally, thanks to @Briton--even though you’re inactive, you were the one who first started Let’s Start the Apocalypse within the Arcane forum. Without you, this game wouldn’t even exist.

Happy Starfall and happy exploding!
X2PAJU7.gif
L87MMtR.png
fL0umpy.png
reserved because I want to, OK? the world is ending, we do strange things.
reserved because I want to, OK? the world is ending, we do strange things.
X2PAJU7.gif
L87MMtR.png
fL0umpy.png
am i allowed to start this off

am i even allowed to participate in this

just wondering, cause i found a crate of uranium and i want to watch it burn
am i allowed to start this off

am i even allowed to participate in this

just wondering, cause i found a crate of uranium and i want to watch it burn
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
Nah, I took out the uranium in that crate and replaced it with paper.

I wonder what will happen when I mix these two unknown chemicals together?
Nah, I took out the uranium in that crate and replaced it with paper.

I wonder what will happen when I mix these two unknown chemicals together?
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
oh, those? i replaced those with soda

what happens if i read this ancient looking scroll aloud?
oh, those? i replaced those with soda

what happens if i read this ancient looking scroll aloud?
Oh, sorry, I spilled water on that. I think some words washed off...

I wonder what this big red button that says "Do not push" does...
Oh, sorry, I spilled water on that. I think some words washed off...

I wonder what this big red button that says "Do not push" does...
tumblr_inline_ofoo1dQtUR1tfmvub_100.pngiO4v8vC.gifsqKxImy.gifWOyHvLX.gif
It was supposed to set off a bomb the size of World Pillar, but I accidentally defused it when I tripped and poured a jug of milk all over it...

The explosive should still be fine, even though the mechanism is not working. I wonder what would happen if I pour this lava on it...
It was supposed to set off a bomb the size of World Pillar, but I accidentally defused it when I tripped and poured a jug of milk all over it...

The explosive should still be fine, even though the mechanism is not working. I wonder what would happen if I pour this lava on it...
KittysHatcherySigUH-OH.png dance_dance_v3_by_kittymarspian-d72niaf.gif nKNj.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43