Box two, please!
@Lucyloose

Box two, please!
KTURWXu.png
@Lucyloose Box 2 please?
@Lucyloose Box 2 please?
4deykdC.pngRrM4NpE.png
@midna42
Raiek got it first. do you want box three?
@midna42
Raiek got it first. do you want box three?
rbinth.jpg ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif 2002ruc.jpg
@Lucyloose yes please
@Lucyloose yes please
4deykdC.pngRrM4NpE.png
@HalfheartedDoom As you approach the box you can read the note. It reads "Here lies the remains of-" then the rest is covered in a strange sludge. You open the box to find... [item=Bloody Chest bandage] [item=Bone Fragments]x99 @Raiek Nearing the box you feel any wounds you previously had begin to heal. Once you open the box you find... [item=Minor Health Potion]x10 [Item=Regeneration] @Midna42 You step closer to the box to figure out what may lay inside but before you can even take the lid off the box falls apart before you! in the remains you see a hatchling climb out surprisingly unharmed. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15926651] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/159267/15926651_350.png[/img] [/url]
@HalfheartedDoom
As you approach the box you can read the note. It reads "Here lies the remains of-" then the rest is covered in a strange sludge. You open the box to find...
Bloody Chest Bandage Bone Fragments x99

@Raiek
Nearing the box you feel any wounds you previously had begin to heal. Once you open the box you find...
Minor Health Potion x10 Regeneration

@Midna42
You step closer to the box to figure out what may lay inside but before you can even take the lid off the box falls apart before you! in the remains you see a hatchling climb out surprisingly unharmed.

15926651_350.png
rbinth.jpg ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif 2002ruc.jpg
@Lucyloose my reaction... You should have seen it. It went somewhat along the lines of: "OMG ITS SO CUTE!!!!"
@Lucyloose my reaction... You should have seen it. It went somewhat along the lines of: "OMG ITS SO CUTE!!!!"
4deykdC.pngRrM4NpE.png
@ThePhantomRose yes, but I may not get back on until tomorrow. I was gonna wait til tomorrow, but, here goes

All three boxes are the same size

Box 1: scary looking, and also kind of smelly
Box 2: normal looking has a flower stamped on it
Box 3: all green
@ThePhantomRose yes, but I may not get back on until tomorrow. I was gonna wait til tomorrow, but, here goes

All three boxes are the same size

Box 1: scary looking, and also kind of smelly
Box 2: normal looking has a flower stamped on it
Box 3: all green
4deykdC.pngRrM4NpE.png
@Minda42 Box 1
@Minda42 Box 1
DiuyC5n.pngKFSoxOh.pnglayffGD.pngpwJjkMF.pngstraight%20ally_zpsift3j5ec.png
@Midna42
Box three if you please^^
@Midna42
Box three if you please^^