Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Surprise Boxes !
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 1541 1542
@Slaine they are so cute!
@Slaine they are so cute!
4deykdC.pngRrM4NpE.png
@Slaine hooza!
My turn

Box 1: A medium sized box stands before you, claw marks and holes surround the outside and you can hear growling in the inside, on the side of the box reads "Do not feed"

Box 2: You pick up a small box, you shake it to see if something small is inside, you hear something clanking to the sides, what could be inside?"

Box 3: A large box stands before you holes surround it, you hear running inside and growling, as it starts to jump at the walls, you back away.
@Slaine hooza!
My turn

Box 1: A medium sized box stands before you, claw marks and holes surround the outside and you can hear growling in the inside, on the side of the box reads "Do not feed"

Box 2: You pick up a small box, you shake it to see if something small is inside, you hear something clanking to the sides, what could be inside?"

Box 3: A large box stands before you holes surround it, you hear running inside and growling, as it starts to jump at the walls, you back away.
@PrinceWhite Could I please have the 2nd box?
@PrinceWhite Could I please have the 2nd box?
I like bacon.
@PrinceWhite I will take Box 1
@PrinceWhite I will take Box 1
DiuyC5n.pngKFSoxOh.pnglayffGD.pngpwJjkMF.pngstraight%20ally_zpsift3j5ec.png
@PrinceWhite

Box one please. ^n.n^
@PrinceWhite

Box one please. ^n.n^
@HalfheartedDoom sorry box one has been taken will box 3 be alright?
@HalfheartedDoom sorry box one has been taken will box 3 be alright?
@PrinceWhite
box three pls? unless HalfheartedDoom wants it.
@PrinceWhite
box three pls? unless HalfheartedDoom wants it.
rbinth.jpg ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif 2002ruc.jpg
@PrinceWhite

Dang got sniped. x3 I'll just wait then so Lucyloose can have the third. ^n.n^
@PrinceWhite

Dang got sniped. x3 I'll just wait then so Lucyloose can have the third. ^n.n^
[center]@HalfheartedDoom okay, thats fine. @Megann, you carefully open the first box just to be surprised by a beast jumping right at you, while its friend stays in the shadows unwelcoming to see you, but decides to become your friend anyway. [item=scaleback] [item=ancient fungus] @SaberDeath8, You poke the second box, its sides fall to the ground revealing a [item=Green Birdskull Necklace] and [item=Red Warrior Face Mask] @Lucyloose, As you open the the last box a figure watches you in the darkness, as it slowly crouches it jumps right in front of you letting out a slight meep. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/159489/15948867_350.png[/img][/center]
@HalfheartedDoom okay, thats fine.

@Megann, you carefully open the first box just to be surprised by a beast jumping right at you, while its friend stays in the shadows unwelcoming to see you, but decides to become your friend anyway.
Scaleback Ancient Fungus

@SaberDeath8, You poke the second box, its sides fall to the ground revealing a
Green Birdskull Necklace and Red Warrior Face Mask

@Lucyloose, As you open the the last box a figure watches you in the darkness, as it slowly crouches it jumps right in front of you letting out a slight meep.
15948867_350.png
Box 1: This large wooden box is surrounded by a strange stench. It reeks of death itself... there seems to be a note pinned to it.

Box 2: This small cardboard box has an green tinged aura around it and you notice that a red liquid seeping out.

Box 3: This medium box is made of stone and is cracked in many places but not yet broken.

If its crossed off its taken :P
Box 1: This large wooden box is surrounded by a strange stench. It reeks of death itself... there seems to be a note pinned to it.

Box 2: This small cardboard box has an green tinged aura around it and you notice that a red liquid seeping out.

Box 3: This medium box is made of stone and is cracked in many places but not yet broken.

If its crossed off its taken :P
rbinth.jpg ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif 2002ruc.jpg
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 1541 1542