@Detroness
I'll take egg 3 please!
K6TNbNL.pngezfRH3E.png45AGycp.pngvOMkHEw.pngLrK9u2q.png
@Detroness
i will take egg 4 then.
@Detroness
i will take egg 4 then.
Agrina/ Lena, she/ her pronouns, FR +0
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
@Agrina

Apologies but Egg Four has already been claimed by stjarnor. Come back tomorrow and you'll be able to chose an egg from the next host.
@Agrina

Apologies but Egg Four has already been claimed by stjarnor. Come back tomorrow and you'll be able to chose an egg from the next host.
2v32at4.jpg
ok then
@Detroness
ok then
@Detroness
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
[center][color=navy]@Tunfischhai Egg One: Before you can take this egg, the shell literally falls to pieces, revealing a small fae hatchling that practically blends in with the snow surrounding the nest. It chirps up at you and shivers, then snuggles itself against you for warmth. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/160730/16072950_350.png[/img] @brulee Egg Two: Carefully, you remove the insulation from the egg and give it a tentative poke with your index claw. The egg twitches back in response, and then slowly the hatchling squirms her way out of the egg and gives you an inquisitive look. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/160730/16072948_350.png[/img] @fallowprince Egg Three: Hesitantly, you lift this egg out of the nest and examine it's smooth surface with great attention. Besides the faint lines on the surface, nothing seems to be happening- still, you keep examining the egg until you come across a paw sticking out. Slightly amused, you wait for the rest of the hatchling to emerge, and emerge he does. With a mighty crack, the egg explodes into pieces, one piece lands on your face. A happy chirp and you remove the shell from your eyes to see a playful fae male sizing you up with his giant purple eyes. Suddenly, he lets out an alarmed chirp and you whip around to see a pack of ravenous winter wolves surrounding you and the hatchling. Carefully, you set the hatchling down and then chase off the rest of the wolves. However, one makes it past your defenses and goes straight for the hatchling! Panicked, you try to reach him but you don't need to worry. With the courage of a fearless adult guardian dragon, the hatchling springs up and chomps on the wolf's nose! With a yelp, the wolf tries to shake the fae off and you take the opprotunity to knock the wind out of it. Satisfied that it is dazed for the time being, you finish chasing off the rest of the wolves. Turning back to the nest, you see the fae male triumphantly sitting on the, now submissive, winter wolf's head. It seems you're bringing home two friends today. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/989.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/160730/16072953_350.png[/img] @stjarnor Egg Four: To your disbelief, the crystal growths are the first thing to fall away and then the rest of the pieces of the egg shed off the hatchling. She yawns, flutters up to your shoulder, and then snuggles between your shoulder blades for another nap. How cute~ [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/160730/16072952_350.png[/img][/center]
@Tunfischhai

Egg One: Before you can take this egg, the shell literally falls to pieces, revealing a small fae hatchling that practically blends in with the snow surrounding the nest. It chirps up at you and shivers, then snuggles itself against you for warmth.

16072950_350.png

@brulee

Egg Two: Carefully, you remove the insulation from the egg and give it a tentative poke with your index claw. The egg twitches back in response, and then slowly the hatchling squirms her way out of the egg and gives you an inquisitive look.

16072948_350.png

@fallowprince

Egg Three: Hesitantly, you lift this egg out of the nest and examine it's smooth surface with great attention. Besides the faint lines on the surface, nothing seems to be happening- still, you keep examining the egg until you come across a paw sticking out. Slightly amused, you wait for the rest of the hatchling to emerge, and emerge he does. With a mighty crack, the egg explodes into pieces, one piece lands on your face. A happy chirp and you remove the shell from your eyes to see a playful fae male sizing you up with his giant purple eyes.

Suddenly, he lets out an alarmed chirp and you whip around to see a pack of ravenous winter wolves surrounding you and the hatchling. Carefully, you set the hatchling down and then chase off the rest of the wolves. However, one makes it past your defenses and goes straight for the hatchling! Panicked, you try to reach him but you don't need to worry. With the courage of a fearless adult guardian dragon, the hatchling springs up and chomps on the wolf's nose!

With a yelp, the wolf tries to shake the fae off and you take the opprotunity to knock the wind out of it. Satisfied that it is dazed for the time being, you finish chasing off the rest of the wolves.

Turning back to the nest, you see the fae male triumphantly sitting on the, now submissive, winter wolf's head.

It seems you're bringing home two friends today.

989.png

16072953_350.png

@stjarnor

Egg Four: To your disbelief, the crystal growths are the first thing to fall away and then the rest of the pieces of the egg shed off the hatchling. She yawns, flutters up to your shoulder, and then snuggles between your shoulder blades for another nap. How cute~

16072952_350.png
2v32at4.jpg
@fallowprince

Can I get pinged for the next round please? This looks like fun ^.^
@fallowprince

Can I get pinged for the next round please? This looks like fun ^.^
Self Published Author
My debut novel 'Changeling' is available in all formats now!

I also have an in-development Interactive Fiction game.
Check out it's Development Blog on Tumblr.
(wowow I can't believe I won!!!)
@AristaHolmes @Agrina (don't know if you wanted to be pinged but I thought you might want to know about the next round)

Today was another day lost within the deepest and darkest part of the Gladeveins. You can't remember when your journey started, or if you would ever be able to find your way out. Cutting down vine after vine desperately hoping for an end to this madness, you stumble upon a cleaning. Directly in the center, you see a small nest of 3 eggs, each slightly different than the last. You look around cautiously for an angry mother who may come charging out of the trees but its silent. You examine the eggs closely.

Egg One has dark green vines wrapped tightly around it. You can barely see the dull sheen of the egg shell from between the vines. You are about to touch it until you notice thorns growing from the vines. They could be poisonous and you're not taking a chance.

Egg Two is brighter in color. It's sheen is more pearl-like and has absolutely no imperfections. You've never seen an egg so perfect looking before. It must've been well taken care of when the mother was still around that is.

Egg Three already has a small crack in it. Youre not sure if you accidentally kicked it or if it had already been like that. Either way you didnt want to make it any worse. Besides the crack, the egg was rather plain looking compared to the others with no real interesting qualities. Small flowers grow beside it.

The eggs look like they'll be ready to hatch tomorrow. You take another look around to make sure the parents of these eggs aren't coming back. All you can do now is wait.
(wowow I can't believe I won!!!)
@AristaHolmes @Agrina (don't know if you wanted to be pinged but I thought you might want to know about the next round)

Today was another day lost within the deepest and darkest part of the Gladeveins. You can't remember when your journey started, or if you would ever be able to find your way out. Cutting down vine after vine desperately hoping for an end to this madness, you stumble upon a cleaning. Directly in the center, you see a small nest of 3 eggs, each slightly different than the last. You look around cautiously for an angry mother who may come charging out of the trees but its silent. You examine the eggs closely.

Egg One has dark green vines wrapped tightly around it. You can barely see the dull sheen of the egg shell from between the vines. You are about to touch it until you notice thorns growing from the vines. They could be poisonous and you're not taking a chance.

Egg Two is brighter in color. It's sheen is more pearl-like and has absolutely no imperfections. You've never seen an egg so perfect looking before. It must've been well taken care of when the mother was still around that is.

Egg Three already has a small crack in it. Youre not sure if you accidentally kicked it or if it had already been like that. Either way you didnt want to make it any worse. Besides the crack, the egg was rather plain looking compared to the others with no real interesting qualities. Small flowers grow beside it.

The eggs look like they'll be ready to hatch tomorrow. You take another look around to make sure the parents of these eggs aren't coming back. All you can do now is wait.
K6TNbNL.pngezfRH3E.png45AGycp.pngvOMkHEw.pngLrK9u2q.png
Egg 3
Egg 3
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 168 169