Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Rate the Username Above You
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52
@sagesay
7/10 Unique! I read it as sage-say at first, but then as sa-ges-ay. Either way I like how it sounds, how is it pronounced?
@sagesay
7/10 Unique! I read it as sage-say at first, but then as sa-ges-ay. Either way I like how it sounds, how is it pronounced?
da_by_astrosprinkles-dajphsn.pngtwi_by_astrosprinkles-dajphsk.pngyt_by_astrosprinkles-dajphsr.png
@B3c71
I actually do go for the 'sage-say' pronunciation (i based the name off a poem,,)
but i do like the 'sa-ges-ay' pronounced kinda like legacy??? that sounds p cool to me too ?´∀`??

SKIP ME
@B3c71
I actually do go for the 'sage-say' pronunciation (i based the name off a poem,,)
but i do like the 'sa-ges-ay' pronounced kinda like legacy??? that sounds p cool to me too ?´∀`??

SKIP ME
c818i.jpg
@B3c71

4/10

No offense, but it's just too confusing for me to remember easily, and that's not a good sign in my opinion. I'm one to talk, with my oft misspelled username hur durr

@B3c71

4/10

No offense, but it's just too confusing for me to remember easily, and that's not a good sign in my opinion. I'm one to talk, with my oft misspelled username hur durr

Vigorous Goblet I collect Vigorous Goblets
Vampire Hunting: Scatterquest

_____
Iron Treasure Chest Festival Shop
Mass Hatch Egg Trading
G1s for Sale
@Quamosthy
It's an emoticon and my favorite number B9
I always use B for eyes like sunglasses for the " :3c " emote

edit: It's also the shortest username I've had, following "Sarcophagidae" and "Vanillapoisson420371" I don't make it easy for anyone

Skip me!
@Quamosthy
It's an emoticon and my favorite number B9
I always use B for eyes like sunglasses for the " :3c " emote

edit: It's also the shortest username I've had, following "Sarcophagidae" and "Vanillapoisson420371" I don't make it easy for anyone

Skip me!
da_by_astrosprinkles-dajphsn.pngtwi_by_astrosprinkles-dajphsk.pngyt_by_astrosprinkles-dajphsr.png
@Quamosthy
7/10
Rather creative, although I don't really understand what it means lol
@Quamosthy
7/10
Rather creative, although I don't really understand what it means lol
JXPJlj9.png
@Stuck
8/10 stuck with what? playing flight rising? haha yeah I know that feel ._.
@Stuck
8/10 stuck with what? playing flight rising? haha yeah I know that feel ._.
Bh5zUKs.png
@Dragonanimestuff 8.5/10 i like dragons i like anime i like stuff my only problem is i struggle with long words and smushed words it great tho
@Dragonanimestuff 8.5/10 i like dragons i like anime i like stuff my only problem is i struggle with long words and smushed words it great tho
je67dzK.gif59TgHaL.pngje67dzK.gif
@Slaine
that was actually literally what I was thinking when I made my username (except for the smushed long words part, that just kinda happened :P)

Skip me!
@Slaine
that was actually literally what I was thinking when I made my username (except for the smushed long words part, that just kinda happened :P)

Skip me!
Bh5zUKs.png
@Slaine
8/10
sounds tough like "he was slain!" but idk if the e is silent or why it's there??? but i like it well enough!
@Slaine
8/10
sounds tough like "he was slain!" but idk if the e is silent or why it's there??? but i like it well enough!
tumblr_nq7m7pUQF91uw70xko1_250.png
@h1styr4nny
4.5/10
Too many numbers.
@h1styr4nny
4.5/10
Too many numbers.
jotaro_by_kawiku-d9ga4oc.pngkakyoin_by_kawiku-d9ga4of.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52