Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Guess the flight of the user above you
1 2 ... 760 761 762 763 764 ... 3627 3628
@Disillusionist I wanna say water or lightning but based on the dragon in your icon and your vista as well as the color of text in your forum sig im going to say lighting.
@Disillusionist I wanna say water or lightning but based on the dragon in your icon and your vista as well as the color of text in your forum sig im going to say lighting.
eVaClRh.png
@StarButterfly Guessing wind based off the icon dragon. At least I think those are wind eyes. Also, clan of globe trotters sounds very windy.
@StarButterfly Guessing wind based off the icon dragon. At least I think those are wind eyes. Also, clan of globe trotters sounds very windy.
@QueenCobra You're correct! Also the dragon in my icon has ice eyes but you're correct nonetheless.
@QueenCobra You're correct! Also the dragon in my icon has ice eyes but you're correct nonetheless.
eVaClRh.png
@StarButterfly

I'm torn between arcane, wind and Lightning ....

EDIT: Hm I was more thinking of arcane to be honest xD
@StarButterfly

I'm torn between arcane, wind and Lightning ....

EDIT: Hm I was more thinking of arcane to be honest xD
TOPbanner_TRENCH_V3.jpg
@Demberant

Plague?
@Demberant

Plague?
Yya65zH.png
@Grr you're giving off very Light vibes so Imma pick that

EDIT: no, but that's fine
@Grr you're giving off very Light vibes so Imma pick that

EDIT: no, but that's fine
@TheMilkshakes
Nature?
edit: plague
@TheMilkshakes
Nature?
edit: plague
Current Sweetpuff hoard: 47
SWEETPUFF SYNONYMS
he/him
usually found eliminating sweetpuffs in the coli to acquire them
@TootzyTFM
Mmmh, I wanna say Shadow, but that's a tad bit to obvious. So what's a flight that's similar to Shadow? Arcane. I generally see that people in Shadow appreciate the Arcane aesthetic and vice versa. So I'm gonna say Arcane.
@TootzyTFM
Mmmh, I wanna say Shadow, but that's a tad bit to obvious. So what's a flight that's similar to Shadow? Arcane. I generally see that people in Shadow appreciate the Arcane aesthetic and vice versa. So I'm gonna say Arcane.
“The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things.The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice-versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.
@Abogado

you look windy but is that just because of the festival?
I'm thinking light as it is the festival.

edit: nope but some reasoning was correct
@Abogado

you look windy but is that just because of the festival?
I'm thinking light as it is the festival.

edit: nope but some reasoning was correct

wingull_right_by_phantom_jade-d9524do.pngFR+8wingull_left_by_phantom_jade-d9524dk.png
Birb obsessed
@Soaringwingull nature maybe??
@Soaringwingull nature maybe??
The Fortress of Ice - Rollocke

tumblr_inline_nzqu0njNXM1tgh8q0_400.png

dottore... DOTTORE!!!
1 2 ... 760 761 762 763 764 ... 3627 3628